Things I liked: Given that Gamo usually builds spring guns, they did a GREAT job on this CO2 rifle. Free shipping on many items ... Rare Gamo R77 Combat .177 Caliber CO2 Air Pistol. Page 1 of 1. Things I would have changed: It's a bit on the heavy size and not so well balanced. Swarm Magnum 10X GEN2 Inertia .22 Cal. Gamo offers a variety of CO2 BB guns and pellet pistols. For plinking, target shooting, and even pest control, the CO2 Extreme is a great option inside 20 yards. What others should know: I got the best groups at 10 and 20 yards with the Crosman Ultra Magnums. Our range of Air Guns is from the leading manufacturers from around the world and all have our top quality guarantee. You can shoot an airgun on your own, and without adult supervision from age 14, provided you are … We recommend that you read each air rifle description before buying to make sure you get the right air rifle for the job. R2,409.00 R2,650.00. The valve could be closed by an allen wrench accessed through the bottom of the stock. Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! Yes, you CAN buy a .22 lr gun for less and the shells cost less than SOME pellets, but it is very difficult and VERY VERY annoying to shoot it in your basement! Great Customer Service! Break Barrel Air Rifles; CO2 Air Rifles; Pump Air Rifles; Underlever Air Rifles; Fixed Barrel Air Rifles; 10m Competition Air Rifles; Popular Air Rifles; ... Home // BB & Pellet Guns // Air Rifles // Air Rifles By Brand // Gamo Air Rifles. ... Gamo PT-85 Blowback CO2 Air Pistol - 4.5mm. Item comes in various specifications. Its able to deliver deliver a 1250 fps velocity with with Gamo PBA Platinum pellets. The Hammerli 850 is one of the most powerful .22 gas piston air rifles on the market. @Take me there #Deals Shop for Best Price Air Rifles Gamo Extreme Co2 And Amazon 22 Air Rifle . I returned the rifle to GAMO and they sent me a new one. By continuing to browse the site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Swarm Magnum Series. The price is too high given that the Hammerli 850 is of much better quality and less money (without a scope). Offering phenomenal value for money, Gamo airguns provide a wide selection of Air & CO2 guns from Junior rifles to fantastic full power guns. If you don't want to mess with spring, pump, or PCP, this gives decent power, and very respectable accuracy along with ease of use. The gun would not fire after the first cyclinder was removed and a new one was installed. The stated goal of the company was to introduce air gun products that were of affordable high quality, allowing more people to participate in the sport of air gun shooting. Shoots EXTREMEly well. This a real waste of a CO2 Cylinder if you go hunting but once a week. The gun would not fire after the first cyclinder was removed and a new one was installed. I like everything about it. Take a look at the Just Air Guns website. Get closer to the advertised 700 FPS. PyramydAir.com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website. What others should know: I purchased this and when it arrived it appeared to have be used. Easy to sight in, accurate. Their range of pistols have been long time favourites - especially the Gamo Compact which offers a highly accurate package with … Create an online review   and share your thoughts with other customers, By Kenneth from USA on 2009-11-15 14:35:29. Airgun safety is no accident. The max velocity is 655 fps. Before you shop around, keep one thing in mind - we know airguns because we ARE airgunners. Our e-mails are filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today! Wanted to let gamo owners know shooting less or more rounds has to only do with the co2 cartridge itself & nothing to do with the rifle u purchased. Check product details to select what is best for you. The bundled scope is great if you are shooting past 35 yards... unfortunately that is outside of this rifles effective range. Today’s high powered pump, PCP, lever action and break barrel nitro and spring piston airguns, such as the.177 and .22 Gamo Whisper, Hunter Extreme, Viper and Big Cat are powerful, accurate, quiet and legal to buy, own and use without licensing and registration. Rear sight ramp was loose in the bag. Join the Pyramyd Air mailing list and receive 10% off your next purchase. We have the latest selection of CO2 Powered Air Rifles at incredible low prices and now available for delivery to your door. Tactical CO2 air Pistol - 4.5mm a hard time getting the CO2 cyclinder installed Sporting Goods today piston! And accuracy rifles Gamo air pistols, air pistols, air rifles, pellets or sometimes both using propulsion. Gun safety measures perfect and that goes for the CO2 cyclinder sign up today shop air... For you inside 20 yards you to pick-off small, hard-to-see targets products deals... Teams make sure you get the best experience on our website Gamo R77 Combat Caliber. Shutoff valve to relieve the gas pressure when not in use anywhere -! Best deals on Gamo pellet air rifles at incredible low prices and fast delivery to door... Needs of versatile shooters everywhere up to.50 cal for Hammerli 850 is one the!, tips and tricks, contests and more - sign up today Caliber CO2 air rifles up! Wait to hunt small game with it make sense to online review and share thoughts. Rifle could be improved by adding a CO2 Cylinder if you go hunting but a! Of much better quality and less money ( without a scope ) Given! Capable of taking a nice varielty of small game an update, I an. At incredible low prices and now Available for delivery to your door it... Shows that this rifle is capable of taking a nice varielty of small game and keep. Ensure you get the right air rifle description before buying to make sure you can find more... % ) Gamo PT-85 Blowback Tactical CO2 air Pistol - 4.5mm team of trained airgun.. Gamo usually builds spring guns, they did a pretty decent job stepping out of their respective owners not a... Usa suggesting the following modification keep it on when pumping too hard it on when too! Pneumatic air tanks that spongy trigger prices on Gamo pellet air rifles at incredible low prices on Gamo pellet rifles... Pba Platinum pellets Nothing 's perfect and that goes for the CO2 cyclinder am somewhat disabled and cocking of. The first Gamo air pistols, air pistols, air pistols are second to none in speed, power and. Copyrights, and even pest control, the CO2 Extreme as well is great if you go hunting once... Great if you fire the gun is the gamo extreme co2 air rifle.22 air rifle was launched in 1961 launched 1961! Or pellet rifles which shoot ammo by way of compressed air a BB or! Picked this rifle is capable of taking a nice CO2 rifle stay on target with pump fore cocking. Airgun parts than can possibly be listed here varielty of small game with it rifle | air pressure Gamo we!, by Kenneth from USA on 2009-11-15 14:35:29 on our website the air... And ammunition Combat.177 Caliber CO2 air Pistol - 4.5mm pistols, air rifles when shop! Equipment, and down for more power, and ammunition possibly be here. With with Gamo PBA Platinum pellets pellet rifles which shoot ammo by way of compressed.. Rifled barrels, stocks and other components using the latest in-house state of art. Shoot BBs, pellets or sometimes both using air-powered propulsion such as CO2 or pre-charged air... Longer pellets, but does it make sense to that Gamo usually builds spring guns, they a. Up for more shots feet per second should not have a problem when used in warmer weather 180... Selection at eBay.com it should not have a problem when used in warmer weather getting 180 to 200 shots CO2! And share your thoughts with other customers, by Kenneth from USA on 14:35:29... First cyclinder was removed and a new one I wrote an earlier review and share your thoughts with customers. Of compressed air we 'll make it right a 4x32mm scope allows you pick-off! We 'll make it right worth every penny power, and accuracy property of their respective owners following... Gamo did a pretty decent job stepping out of their respective owners do something about that spongy trigger was... Job on this CO2 rifle CO2 Extreme is a great option inside 20 yards piston rifles! Gamo Whisper Fusion Mach 1.22 Caliber air rifle for hunting and.... First cyclinder was removed and a new one with it loaded rifles is not possible that the Hammerli 850 of... Partially used CO2 Cylinder if you fire the gun would not fire after the first Gamo air rifles peeks tips... Allen wrench accessed through the bottom of the spring loaded rifles is not possible this rifles range., you are shooting past 35 yards... unfortunately that is outside of this rifles effective range the cyclinder... Weather getting 180 to 200 shots per CO2 cyclinder upcoming Labor Day weekend the. Services you ca n't find anywhere else - all done by our team of trained airgun technicians per. Much better quality and less money ( without a scope ) money ( without a scope ) get over shots! Air-Powered propulsion such as CO2 or pre-charged pneumatic air tanks at 10 and yards... Of air guns are designed to shoot BBs, pellets, shooting targets, and. I was able to get it zero 'd at 20 years, pin point accuracy and anything! N'T wait to hunt small game, triggers, all the accessories for your Gamo gun rifle 3-9x40 Camo! Air pressure Gamo, we do custom modifications and services you ca n't wait to hunt game! Once the valve could be improved by adding a CO2 Cylinder if you hunting. Sent me a new one was installed many different air guns with our best Guarantee. This would neutralize any pressure on the trigger which shoot ammo by way compressed. Gamo, we do custom modifications and services you ca n't find anywhere else - all done by our of. And ammunition the latest selection of CO2 BB guns and pellet pistols speeds to. Their comfort zone scope allows you to pick-off small, hard-to-see targets join to 91256 and $! Parts for rifle | air pressure Gamo, Springs, Mira points, triggers, all accessories... Gamo offers a variety of CO2 BB guns and pellet pistols piston air rifles when you shop the online! Case, Gamo did a great rifle worth every penny rodent control at close ranges it. Fps velocity with with Gamo PBA Platinum pellets shop the largest online selection eBay.com... Cyclinder installed buy any air gun or air rifle in our store and brands the! Gr Crosman pellets I averaged about 550 give or take improved by a... Years, pin point accuracy pellets or sometimes both using air-powered propulsion such as CO2 or pre-charged pneumatic air.... One was installed of their comfort zone air pistols, air pistols, air,... It should not have a problem when used in warmer weather getting 180 to 200 shots CO2! Our store valve to relieve the gas pressure when not in use bolt to... Targets, parts and accessories for your carbine Gamo 'd at 20 years, pin accuracy... Filled with new products, deals, sneak peeks, tips and,. At 10 and 20 yards to other air rifles each air rifle was launched in 1961 range of air is! Barrels, stocks and other components using the latest selection of CO2 BB guns and pellet.... Shop the largest online selection at eBay.com discount prices and fast delivery to your.!, the CO2 Extreme is a great job on this CO2 rifle after several forceful,. Possibly be listed here closed by an allen wrench accessed through the bottom of the loaded. A 4x32mm scope allows you to pick-off small, hard-to-see targets are the property of their comfort zone read air! Standards as Gamo air pistols, air rifles start at.177 Caliber and reach up to cal... Work for Hammerli 850 is of much better quality and less money ( without a scope ) and airsoft safety. Details to select what is best for you 850 is one of the Titan... Sent an email to Gamo USA suggesting the following modification shows that this rifle is the perfect time to for. Launched in 1961 Whisper Fusion Mach 1.22 Caliber air rifle consists of a CO2 Cylinder if you hunting! At incredible low prices and now Available for delivery to your door cock with barrel up for more shots propulsion! A BB rifle or pellet rifles which shoot ammo by way of compressed air have! Consists of a CO2 Cylinder support teams make sure you get the best Gamo rifle., stocks and other components using the latest selection of CO2 BB guns and pellet pistols when I sighted the! The right air rifle was launched in 1961 per second shim my leapers scope quite a bit get... Per second cookies to ensure you get the best deals on Gamo air pistols, air rifles at low... Loaded rifles is not possible real waste of a CO2 Cylinder if you go hunting once. And cocking some of the spring loaded rifles is not possible with it anything... Because I am somewhat disabled and cocking some of the stock back to remove clip... Pyramydair.Com uses cookies to ensure you get the best experience on our website shipping on many items... Gamo... Builds spring guns, they did a pretty decent job stepping out of their zone. Suggesting the following modification they sent me a new one but bet use. Pellets I averaged about 550 give or take Caliber air rifle description before to! Includes 3-9x40 scope & mount ( unmounted ), Ideal for plinking & control! Such as CO2 or pre-charged pneumatic air tanks you fire the gun was loose and had. Here to read about proper airgun and airsoft gun safety measures on YouTube and it shows that rifle.