If it does not sag more than 1 1/2 inches, the company does not consider it to be defective. I have also been told to contact Simmons directly. We too contacted Simmons/Westin and they sent the "inspector" out and wow he said the same thing, the "dip" wasn't deep enough to warrant a new mattress. Slip into the Westin Heavenly Bed and experience a night of restorative sleep to get you ready for the day ahead. I have started to have back aches now less than a year after buying this mattress, and I even had to switch to a thinner pillow b/c I was getting neck pain from my body sinking lower while my head stayed at the original mattress height. They have the worst customer service on the planet and rebrand normal, high-count sheets to the Westin Heavenly Bed line. Shower Hooks. All requests and claims should be addressed to: WESTIN STORE/HOTELSATHOME - 163, rue de la Belle Etoile - Business Park Paris Nord 2 – Bât 6B - 95700 ROISSY EN FRANCE- France. Shop westin heavenly bed from Pottery Barn. At the end of the day, a king-size Westin Heavenly® Bed ensures deep, undisturbed sleep with multiple layers of refreshing down bedding. A shame! Our unbiased review of the Westin Heavenly Mattress sheds some light on this bed’s reliability about support, comfort, pain relief, and durability among other important considerations. Bath Rug. Sleep Well. Slip into the Westin Heavenly Bed and experience a night of restorative sleep that is simply divine. This mattress is total garbage. The research necessary for creating such a product is essential for both sides- the hoteliers and the guests. Experience the Westin Hotel difference with our Heavenly Bed and Bedding Sets in luxurious thread counts and fabrics. Hand Towel. Simmons responded right away and sent a mattress evaluator. Towel Set. Our furniture, home decor and accessories collections feature westin heavenly bed in quality materials and classic styles. Saatva looks like it belongs in a hotel occupied exclusively by heads of state. .I ordered a 1" thick mattress pad on April 1, 2016, for $110 plus $17.95 in shipping to add some cushioning to my very firm bed. Westin refreshed its partnership with United Airlines in 2008. We have really love sleeping on this bed and I was considering buying one for my full-time home as well as a vacation rental I am in charge of. A real Heavenly bed is really comfortable. We will gladly accept your timely return of new, unwashed items within 30 days of delivery. The crisp, classic, white linens you find in Westin hotels truly recreate hotel elegance, making each day feel like a retreat. Based on 89 Actual Consumer Experiences What You Need To Know . Take in a Langkawi sunset with your family from the private balcony or patio in select rooms We got our warranty approved for replacing the boxspring and denied to replace the mattress stating the following " Normal impressions were indicted on your mattress. Within 2 months the pillow top (which is sewn to the mattress) came undone and created bunches. We cannot flip ours because the pillowtop is only on one side. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Try Prime. Upon receiving the Heavenly Bed I ordered from Westin at Home I could tell immediately that it was NOT by any stretch of the imagination the same bed. For some reason, it’s more comfortable than the bed they have back home even if it’s not as expensive. Westin Heavenly is a popular US-based bedding brand that offers mattresses, bedding accessories and box spring products. Watch the end for the silliness! Neither Westin (Starwood) nor Simmons (the manufacturer) acknowledge that the bed is not the same. So if you've been on an uncomfortable Heavenly bed, that's probably what happened. 99 Westin Heavenly Shower System. Dream away in the Westin Heavenly Bed so you can meet the challenges of the day head-on. Synonymous with the premium luxury and wellness of Westin™ Hotels and Resorts, this mattress will rejuvenate you e… Of course the mattress, which sagged severely with two adults (who weigh no more than 300 lbs combined), did not have body impressions of more than 1.5". Here is how the Westin Heavenly Bed helps hoteliers and guests who experience the blissful sleeping experience: I can sleep in most beds except a saggy couch fold out. In all cases, the duvet, pillows, sheets, etc. The heavenly bed was so incredibly comfortable I was able to sleep 10 hours a night. I recently spent a month traveling and I slept in several makes of bed including a Heavenly hotel bed and had no back pain at all. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. I am pursuing a full refund and will sue if necessary. Rental R904209 The Westin Kaanapali Ocean Resort Villas ... All bedrooms feature a luxurious Westin Heavenly Bed® with layer after layer of cozy down bedding and some of the world's finest linens. I just don't understand why they don't sell the same ones to the general public. Classic Kimono Bathrobe. I've had so many less expensive mattresses that lasted years and have never had this problem before. Who Manufactures The Westin Heavenly Bed And Colt Doe Handguards Reviews : ... Free shipping and returns on "The Westin Online Wholesale" for you purchase it today !. Our rating After a thorough evaluation of all the important aspects that make a great bed, we gave the Westin Heavenly mattress a star rating of 3.5 out of 5. Deals. I contacted Simmons again, and this time they sent out an inspector. SIMMONS this time, contracted with a delivery services to provide "GOLD SERVICE" level delivery. By continuing your visit on this site, you accept the use of cookies to propose you customized services and adapted offers. Room Amenities ... Return en-US-ContentTime. I visited another store and again asked about the Heavenly bed, they said the Simmons Leyden and Bianca were the closet to that bed. We purchased our original bed in 2012 with in 3 months the mattress sagged considerable on both sides of the bed. Quality is down a lot - I am going to look for an attorney that will take this case on as a class action, if enough SPG members join in maybe Starwood will do something - I will keep you posted. For specific warranty information: Westin Heavenly… Heavenly Bed & Bedding Sets. Now after only two nights at home in my "Heavenly" bed, my lower back pain has returned to the point that it is too painful to remain in the bed, I cannot stand up straight and I'm online at 3 am looking to see if anyone else is having the same issues. The minute I layed down on it I said to my husband "This doesn't feel anything like a Heavenly Bed." We too are having terrible nights sleep & wake up with a backache. The Westin bedroom set invites a fresh ambiance and feelings of effortless living. Have been members of SPG and timeshare since 2002. The first year and a half was simply awesome. Cancellation policy: Strict . And here we thought we were the only people with the same problem! Forum quote: "(Q) I've seen people ask you about the Westin Heavenly bed and you have recommended World Class Carmel Pillow Top. And it's just amazing, we just stayed at the Westin Villas in Scottsdale and what a difference in beds. It was fantastic, but that was before it failed 5 years later and before Chattam and Wells was sold. But when the vendor and the manufacturer are two different entities, "standing behind" becomes a finger-pointing exercise. Second, the mattr The Luxury Collection Store A Concierge Service Representative will respond within 24 hours. Watch your favorite show on our resort's satellite TV while you relax in your Westin Heavenly® Bed. Westin markets certain amenities available in its properties to the public under the brand name Heavenly. You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website. Simmons sent yet a SECOND mattress inspector, who did the same VISUAL inspection, and who put on his report that the mattress had been folded during the delivery process. I know this is over the inch and a half. Sometimes I go in there to get a good night's sleep! Puffy Mattress Vs Westin Heavenly The Puffy Lux is created with four special foam layers that offer a particular quantity of pressure and comfort to align the spine effectively. Although comfort exchanges are void, your purchase is covered from manufacturing, product or material defect. All customers get FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon. I bought a Heavenly bed several years ago, at least 6, for a vacation home that only gets used weekends about half the year. Both my husband & I feel this is not the same Westin bed that we loved at Westin Hotels. It's started to sag within 6 months. Return from the beach and enjoy your villa's soothing rainfall shower with Heavenly® Spa products. Westin Store welcomes all questions, suggestions and comments regarding our products, our site and our services. This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data. Returned merchandise should include the original packaging and be in the same condition as when it was received. Unfortunately, the company produced Westin Heavenly Bed offers 10 years non-prorated warranty and has no return policy. Westin Automotive Products, Inc. guarantees the original purchaser of Westin products a 1 year warranty on the product finish from the date of original purchase under normal use excluding damage resulting from road hazards such as gravel or other debris, product misuse, improper installation, impairments from accidents, product modifications or product neglect. I doubt I will be able to get my money back from Simmons. so we can go back to a good nights' sleep. We were told that the only way to get it was thru their online store. Making The Heavenly Bed. THE BAD: Will sag significantly within the first three years for about 25% of owners • poor or nonexistent return policy • shipping time considerable. The WHB is so comfortable at first and I can even remember lying on each of them the first few nights thinking how supportive and how nice it felt. Element by Westin, an extended stay brand owned by Marriott, has announced the opening of a property in Dubai. We had it replaced with the newer Chattam and it was awful We gave up, purchased the Westin Heavenly bed, which we slept on at Westin and loved, but it feels like we are sleeping on slate. Before recent purchase it had been about 8 years since purchase. I can tell you the "hump" in the middle of the bed is much more comfortable but you tend to roll off into the dip! Layer on our soothing Westin linens, plush pillows, cozy down blanket and custom duvet. This is what Simmons has done. I woke up every morning with lower back pain from struggling to stay out of the pit in the mattress that developed. Despite numerous complaints, Westin refers all of them to Simmons, who sends out "inspectors" to check for sag. You can return eligible items within 30 days of receiving an order or 7 days for Quick Ship upholstery items for a refund of the merchandise value. A shame! It does not have the same structural integrity or firmness. I finally gave up and went to search the internet to see if anyone else was having this problem. Our verdict Westin: Fluffy, clean-looking, and incredibly comfortable. Sounds like a whinner - I have slept in hundreds of Westins and never had a bad night sleep. If you would prefer to speak with Concierge Service Representative, you may call +33 1 41 51 51 55 or chat live Monday-Friday 8am - 7pm CET. Our mattress appears to be sagging as well. Used or laundered merchandise cann… For frequent travelers, there’s something extra special about a hotel mattress. White Tea Bath & Body. I realize bed preferences vary based on the part of the world you’re in (Beds in Asia are consistently firm, in my experience), so for me Heavenly Beds are a selling point for Westin hotels. Not sure of Amazon's policy on this but other posters have mentioned purchasing from Pottery Barn and then having to go through the manufacturer (Simmons) for a difficult return. Westin's Heavenly Bed has been delivering good sleep for nearly 20 years. The first one degraded and sagged so the insurance company sent a replacement. The Westin Heavenly bed and mattress are the perfect examples of how data analysis and surveys help get the perfect result. If you check the reviews of the Westin Heavenly Bed on the Westin Store, Nordstrom or Pottery Barn sites you will see that the vast majority of the reviews state the Westin Heavenly Bed which is made for consumers is NOT the same Westin Heavenly Bed used in the hotels. The Westin Heavenly Bed was also heavenly in comfort…decades after its introduction it remains one of the best mattresses + bedding in the hotel industry. I'm waiting to see how they will handle what is a very apparent, common occurrence. I have had horrible experience with Simmons. The Westin Heavenly Bed. Maximum of 3 children through age 17 stay free in existing beds with at least 1 adult. Slip into the Westin Heavenly Bed and experience a night of restorative sleep that is simply divine. Watch your favorite show on our resort's satellite TV while you relax in your Westin Heavenly® Bed. Despite this, the measurement still reached 1.5". It was like sleeping in a cloud so we got determined about getting this mattress no matter the cost. By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions. I hope Nordstrom will stand behind this sale & not refer me to Simmons as they sound like a nightmare to deal with. However, when it comes to quality the Westin Heavenly bed is top of the line. Westin Store - Mattress pad (and customer service). The Westin Heavenly Mattress is uniquely designed with plush, pillow-top construction for premium comfort and support. The Westin Heavenly Bed is garbage. We expected the mattress to maintain its shape and support at least during the warranty period. It is consistently comfortable, I sleep well, and I wake up refreshed. Of course companies "stand behind their product." I purchased a Heavenly Bed and couldn't be happier. In fact, 25% of owners have confirmed the sagging. The Westin is our choice when we travel also. Please note that this should not be considered a defect. Ryan Lee and Rachel Adams share their experience on the Sleep Number Bed vs Weston's Heavenly Bed! View Details. The Westin Heavenly Bed is uniquely designed with a plush, pillow-top construction for premium comfort and support. I can only guess that Simmons is using cheaper materials e.g. Waffle Weave Robe. We also saved up for the Heavenly Bed after sleeping on them at Westins all over the country. Take in a Langkawi sunset with your family from the private balcony or patio in select rooms Find more Low Price and More Promotion for The Westin Reviews This is certainly The Westin Sale Brand New for your favorite.Here you will find reasonable item details. When I complained to Westin at Home they pointed me to Simmons. Westin became the first hotel company to sell a signature retail line with the unveiling of the Heavenly(R) Bed in-room catalogue in 2000, setting a new standard for a good night’s sleep. You can unsubscribe at any time via the links in each of our emails. The ‘Medium’ (5) feel of the Heavenly Bed is optimal for side sleepers; comfort layer foams cradle the sleeper’s shoulders and hips, which improves their spinal alignment and alleviates aches and pains. Shower Curtain & Liner. Our creamy white deliciously soft microfiber Spa Robe is beautifully fitted with a classic shawl collar and double needle stitching. I wonder if anyone out there wants their mattress to contour to the shape or their bodies, but that is not what we wanted. Dress your bed the way only Westin can and feel rejuvenated every morning, Restorative sleep begins with a plush, cozy first layer. I will keep this blog posted. As for Already Sleeping, there are plenty in the crowd who have received defective products. First of all I would like to share that we did not purchase our King sized Heavenly Bed from Amazon - we bought it from Nordstrom because of their return policy. Clean lines in white oak finish permeate a distinct full charm. Go to a store with a return policy that makes some sense as working directly with Simmons is time consuming and unsatisfactory. The inspector agreed that the pillow top was failing. The best days begin after a restful night with great sleep. After reading the other complaints. The mattress is also highly responsive, making it good for sex. Because it's not slept on every night, it hasn't start d to sag. Start with our custom pillow-top mattress. Queen Anne Heavenly Down Hypoallergenic Luxury Pillow (Set of 2) - Synthetic Down Alternative for Allergy Free Sleeping - Hotel Collection - USA Made (King Size, Medium Fill) 4.1 out of 5 stars 353 $169.99 $ 169 . The bed is made for your order and cannot be returned." The FAQ on the Westin website states, in response to the question "What if I don't like the bed? Rooms feature Westin "Heavenly" bed ensembles, flatscreen LCD TVs, Starbucks coffee, "Heavenly" showers and upscale bath products. The Westin Heavenly Bed is uniquely designed with a plush, pillow-top construction for premium comfort and support. I can't believe they have the nerve to charge $1500 for this piece of junk. Although comfort exchanges are void, your purchase is covered from manufacturing, product or material defect. ": "We are certain that you will love your Heavenly® Bed. Eligible for Free Shipping. Towels. Sleep among the clouds in the most “heavenly” bed on the market. The bathroom was also spacious, with two sinks, a large tub, and separate shower. It is absolutely unforgivable and needs to be known. The reviews repeatedly complain of sagging within a month of use. We have had our bed since November 2013, purchased from Nordstrom's. Room Amenities ... Return en-US-ContentTime. So i called the mattress company but because we weren't using the box spring i read it was likely to not go anywhere (plus somehow there is no tag on our bed? I just returned from staying in various hotels for past 5 nights. We were so satisfied with this purchase that we even got one as a present for my inlaws. Free Shipping by Amazon. I would NOT recommend this bed as I think it is being marketed falsely as a Westin Heavenly bed. Simmons manufactures Westin’s exclusive Heavenly® Bed using a plush pillow top and individually pocketed coils.