Refine Further: Diffuser Type (55) Wax warmers (1) Diffuser Holder (1) Fan Diffuser (12) Reed diffuser (2) Refill (2) Specialty. - User Information Legal Enquiry Guide, © 1999-2020 Alibaba.com. I have bought several over the time of electric wax warmers and this one is the best i have found. The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% - 30ml, Juliette Has a Gun Not a Perfume EDP Spray 7.5ml. Colour. Red Red . The warmer looks attractive with a soft light coming through holes under the warming dish, making the warmer both attractive and functional. 00. Brown Brown . $24.99. Body & Soul x Kmart; View all Body & Soul x Kmart; Features. Terms of Use How awesome is that?! Warmers & Wax. The outside doesn't get too hot either! Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. Customer Service at 1-888-213-3807 or custservice@claireburke.com Febreze. I use it with both circa and other brands of melts and works so well. Price is great for this. Simply pop one of our hand poured scented wax melts into the top of an oil burner and relax as an opulent fragrance is gently diffused through your home. Do not use abrasive cleaners or equipment that will scratch the warmer bowl or unit. Good buy. Jump In My Cart; Showing all 22 results. 2. Circa Home Electric Wax Warmer is a safer, flameless way to enjoy your favourite fragrance. Sold by Kmart.com. To clean, unplug warmer. Shop today! Press wax out of warmer bowl. | Affiliate, Product Listing Policy 3. Scented Wax Melts -Set of 10 (2.5 oz) Assorted Wax Warmer Cubes/Tarts - Lemon, Lavender, Lilac, Rose, Jasmine, Vanilla, Bergamot, Rosemary, Apple, Gardenia 3.4 out of 5 stars 50 $16.99 $ 16 . We are an ISO9001 licensed company in China, GUANHONG CERAMIC Co., Ltd is well recognized as a leader in the manufacture of ceramic products. | Showroom Alibaba.com Site: International - Español - Português - Deutsch - Français - Italiano - हिंदी - Pусский - 한국어 - 日本語 - اللغة العربية - ภาษาไทย - Türk - Nederlands - tiếng Việt - Indonesian - עברית, AliExpress I also love using this to melt extra wax from used up candles which is when you pour hot water into an almost finished candle and th... A nice homely touch to my home along with the soy melts and it’s electric so it feels safer than candles. Wax warmers, a form of diffuser, gradually heats up your choice of scented wax while dispersing fragrance. $74.99. Would definitely recommend for yourself or as a gift! It also looks so nice as decor and gives such a nice glow and fragrance with the melts! | Product Title Better Homes & Gardens Full Size Wax Warmer, Wood Bu ... Average rating: 4.1 out of 5 stars, based on 102 reviews 102 ratings Current Price $19.88 $ 19 . The Original Candle Warmer is the hottest selling product on the market today. Current Price $15.00 $ 15. Body & Soul x Kmart. Q3. Wax melt warmer for your car = GENIUS! Candle Warmers Etc. 4.4 out of 5 stars 6,310. I just had a little mishap when I went to change the wax and dropped the plate and it broke. Burner & 5 x Shot Melts Gift Pack $ 15.00. or 4 payments of $ 3.75 with Afterpay. | Suppliers Do not place wax down drain. Q1: Can I have a sample order for ceramic product? Type. With a fashion-forward yet unobtrusive design, this wax warmer makes a statement in any room. Scents are powerful stimuli that directly enter the brain, triggering intense emotional responses. It melts wax within seconds and is very visually pleasing. Earn $0.30 CASHBACK in points. 浙公网安备 33010002000092号 Febreze Wax Melts Warmer Air Freshener 1 Device. Multi Multi . Is there anywhere to buy a replacement? Shop Target for Wax Warmers you will love at great low prices. The supplier’s transactions conducted via Alibaba.com in the past 6 months. This child and pet friendly alternative to candles will delight your guests and create beautiful fragrance, with a soft warm glow. Taobao Global I love the little holes that let the light peek through. Amazing value for money, much easier than candle versions. Guanhong Wholesale Personalized Wax Melt Candle Warmer Ceramic Oil Burner , Find Complete Details about Guanhong Wholesale Personalized Wax Melt Candle Warmer Ceramic Oil Burner,Ceramic Oil Burner,Wholesale Oil Burner,Ceramic Wax Melt Warmer from Incense & Incense Burners(new) Supplier or Manufacturer-Fujian Dehua Guanhong Ceramic Co., Ltd. It’s safer than a candle and I don’t have to worry about forgetting to turn off a flame. Use code MYSTERY. I love that I don't need to have a flame, works really well. $9.99. Inc. offers the Original Candle Warmer, UL approved, patented premium products at the very best wholesale prices to our retail partners. Note: Sold by Kmart.com. Scentsy Wax Bars; ALL Warmers; Standard Warmers; Element Warmers; Mini Warmers – Wall Plug; Mini Warmers – Table Top; Bulbs & Accessories; Warmer Dishes & Lids; Diffusers + Oils. Sold by Kmart.com. Flippins, Wax Melt Warmer Liners, 10 Reusable Liners, Change Your Scented Wax Quick and Easy, Designed for Electric Wax Warmers, Plug in Warmers for Scented Wax, Wax Melter and Candle Warmer… 2-day delivery. They both feature a 3-6-9 hour auto shut off timer, include our silicone dish, and can fit up to 6-8 Happy Wax bears. on orders $35+ Gift eligible. 1. Highly recommend for any candle and home scent enthusiasts. With a variety of portioned wax at your disposal, you can transition from one scent to another in a flash. | Country Search Ceramic Wax Warmer and Candle Dish. Once it’s melted, place one end of a ribbon in the melted wax, then wait until the wax gets hard again. Sold by Kmart. 2. REDEEM POINTS. Candle warmers are the safe and clean alternative to lit candles, adding peace of mind and style to your home. Product Title ScentSationals Full-Size Wax Warmer, Bronze Lantern. Designed to be used with Circa Home Soy Wax Melts, Circa Home Electric Wax Warmer gives you a new way to enjoy your favourite scent. Earn $0.25 CASHBACK in points. Sold by Kmart.com. Fragrance not included; Enjoy your favourite fragrance in your home without a flame; On/off switch and softer internal light; Electric warming plate and refillable dish; Mains powered; Voltage: AC … | This wax warmer is the perfect gift for someone who loves their house smelling wonderful. Excellent way to fill your home with fragrance in a safer way. Owl Melt Warmer $ 40.00. or 4 payments of $ 10.00 with Afterpay. Lowest Price Guaranteed! Wax Melts. Happy I bought this. A1: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. All in all, happy with my purchase & will be buying another one. ... SkinAct Double Wax Warmer. Earn $0.25 CASHBACK in points. Product Title Better Homes & Gardens Candle and Wax Cube Warmer… Works great, distributes scents well and very pretty. REDEEM POINTS. TREAT YO SELF: 7 Bargains We're Buying in Our Big Boxing Day Sale, The $49 K-Beauty 'Eye Cream for Your Face' That Sells Every Three Seconds in Korea, This Multi-Use Glow Product Is Juicy Summer Skin in a Bottle, Just 5 Unexpected Beauty Products We Didn't Know We'd Need in 2020, Free Express Post on all orders within Australia. A2: Stocked items need 7-15 days, Sample needs 13-15 days, mass production time needs 45-65 days. Chai Electric Wax Warmer Gift Set. Shop with Afterpay on eligible items. Sold by ErgodE. 51. Mixed samples are acceptable. Intellectual Property Protection Browse Scented Candles, Room Sprays, Fragrance Plug-ins, Reed Diffusers, Wax Melts, Gift Sets, and Home Décor. Looks really pretty in my house and love the glow from it when in use! First, if the wax has hardened in the warmer, simply turn the warmer on for roughly 10 to 15 minutes. It heats up quite quickly and is a great alternative to having a wax burner with a candle. Each Ceramic Oil Burner packed in bubble bag/or polyfoam with brown box, then all packed in export carton. Dispose of wax according to local general waste requirements. One tray of Soy Wax Melts provides up to 96 hours of scent. Sold by Kmart ... Chai Electric Wax Warmer Gift Set. 99 ($31.99/Count) $3.00 coupon applied at checkout Save $3.00 with coupon. They are awesome alternatives , great quality and better than some of the higher priced competitor warmers! If required use blunt wood or rubber tool. Lescolton Picosecond Pico Second Picosured Laser Beauty Machine Tattoo Removal Pigment Pen. Great product - works very well, easy to clean, looks good and would be a lovely present. A4: Firstly let us know your requirements or application. All rights reserved. Earn $0.14 CASHBACK in points. Design according to client's requirements such as new shape, material, color, size, printing, packaging and so on. It is definitely worth the money in my opinion. $9.99. If this product is sealed, please ensure the seal is intact prior to using the product. 浙B2-20120091, GUANHONG Wholesale Personalized Wax Melt Candle Warmer Ceramic Oil Burner. I use soy wax melts from a local candle maker and it melts fine and keeps warm. A lovely product to use when you want a break from candles. We have pass BSCI, AVON, CIQ, FDA, Kmart, Sedex factory audit. 88 This is great if you have small children but still want to have the smell of burning candles. The bowl area is a good size so i don't have to worry about putting two wax in at a time. I brought this for a gift and the person I have it to absolutely loved it so I brought one for myself. Circa Home Soy Wax Melts sold separately. Stay in the know with kmail! Aesthetically pleasing in the home. Here’s how it works: It gets hot inside your car, which melts the wax, which releases their smell-good through the holes you’ve poked with your screwdriver, which makes your car smell fantastic. How to proceed an order for ceramic items? Wax Warmer Kit, KOTAMU Hair Removal Waxing Kit with 4 Hard Wax Beans Target for Bikini Brazilian Full Body Face Facial Eyebrows Legs Armpit, Painless At Home Wax Kit for Women and Men. Medallion Electric Melt Warmer $ 40.00 $ 32.95. or 4 payments of $ 8.24 with Afterpay. I love it because it’s electric and safe to use. - HuangWeida Coffee Warmer, Gravity-induction Auto On/Off Cup Warmer for Desk Coffee Milk Tea Beverage Candle Wax Cup Warmers Plate (White) 0 Sold by Bargain Unlimited It probably isn't any more efficient than the cheaper brand I have but it is really attractive, which the other one isn't. It works extremely well to distribute scent and has a decently long cord. Onetouch Q4. Shop online for quick delivery with 28 days return or click to collect in store. https://www.adorebeauty.com.au/.../circa-home-electric-wax-warmer.html $24.99. Nautical Electric Melt Warmer $ 40.00. or 4 payments of $ 10.00 with Afterpay. It's very aesthetically pleasing and would suit a range of homes/styles. A3: Low MOQ, 1pc for sample checking is available. Of course you would still need to keep an eye on them but I still find it safer since there is no flame. 1. Wax warmers are quickly becoming one of the most popular ways to add fragrance to a home and for good reason too! Not only is a wax warmer decorative but it allows you to get more out of the wax fragrance than most candles. Sign up to Kmail to discover our latest products and be inspired by the hottest trends all at our irresistibly low prices. Subscribe to get the low-down on sales, promotions, freebies and SO much more. These are great to have on hand for housewarming gifts, neighbor gifts or holiday gifts next year. Home; Candles; Wax Melts A clever and easy-to-use alternative to oils. These devices often use a bulb or hot plate to melt the wax without the use of steam, creating a more impactful scent. BSCI, AVON, Kmart, Sedex, CIQ, FDA, SGS, LFGB, CE/EU Etc. Simply place wax melts in the dish and place in any outlet to enjoy the warm scent. | Main menu Sports & Outdoor Health & Wellbeing by Category. Transport mode: Free sample is available once you accept the freight collect. Do you have any MOQ limit for ceramic product order? I love candles but in certain situations I find that an electric wax warmer is a little safer compared to candles, especially when you have younger children over. wholesale, promotion, gift, holiday,  celebration, household,etc. Efficiently burns wax that provides the whole room with fragrance. Average Rating: (4.4) out of 5 stars 202 ratings, based on 202 reviews. $24.99. If the customer wants to pack with a mailbox, white box, color box, we also can do as per customer's request. Earn $0.25 CASHBACK in points. Burner looks exacly as pictured, heats up melts quickly and looks lovely on display and the subtle glow looks great in the dark. Im a new pet owner and was looking for ways to keep my home fresh smelling all day/long hours. A6: Payment welcome T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal, MoneyGram. Allow warmer to cool. We spotted wax melts, wax warmers, jar candles and more on clearance! 4 payments of $ 11.25 with Afterpay. The separate dish is easy to remove and clean when the melts have lost their fragrance. It works perfectly with a very low warmth that melts the soy melts evenly and without overheating. Michelle Ryan. - - What makes the Mod Warmer different is that it has an additional low / medium / … Both our Signature Wax Warmers & Mod Warmers are large tabletop wax warmers. Electric Wax Warmer Gift Set - Live, Laugh, Love. REDEEM POINTS. Elephant TOUCHLAMP Wax Warmer – SILVER $ 45.00. Diffusers; Natural & Essential Oils; Fragrance Flower; Fan Diffusers & Pods. Sold by Kmart.com. Lazada, Browse Alphabetically: The factory, manufacturing unit covers a space of 16000 square meters. Main menu Sports & Outdoor. $31.99 $ 31. 3.4 out of 5 stars with 51 reviews. Sold by Kmart. Alipay Privacy Policy Try candle and wax warmers from the original candle warming company, Candle Warmers Etc. It makes it so easy to turn on anytime and fill my house with lovely scents without having to worry about having a lit candle/flame. Get the best deals on Professional Wax Warmers. Making a Wax Melt Warmer for Your Car. ... Wax warmers. This wax warmer is perfect, pretty and safe! REDEEM POINTS. Your customers want the Original Candle Warmer! Imperial Plum Plug-In Fragrance Warmer. Ceramic Wax Warmer and Candle Dish. $13.99. Spend $199 and receive a mystery 3-Piece Goodie Bag. Something soothing and also attractive delivering perfect fragrance is just bliss. Kmart has the best selection of Hair Removal in stock. heats up melts very quickly. I would highly recommend this was warmer to anyone who has not tried an electric one before. Geelong Candle Co. Geelong Candle Co. 4.8. Green Green . Mar 13, 2016 - Illumination Fragrance Wax Warmer – Americana - Kmart Gently light up your space with this Pluggable Fragrance Warmer. I absolutely love this burner it does an amazing job. Earn $0.30 CASHBACK in points. This works so well, my home smells incredible and the diffuser is so pretty and understated. ... Wax Warmers Wax Warmers. It works amazing at melting melts and is easy to clean. Visit Kmart today for a great selection of candles and candle holders. Keep in mind that clearance items can vary greatly from store to store. Amazing wax warmer that looks stunning in your home! Filter Clear all. Head in to your local Walmart where you may find some HOT deals down the candle aisles. Love that light shines through the holes and looks magical at night! A durable ceramic base features a subtle floral vine pattern and is accented with small holes throughout to showcase the warm, inviting glow of the bulb. L/C. I love the way that the lights shine through the holes around the container to let me know that it is still on . I love the fact that it's warm enough to melt any brand of soy wax and the heat is consistent for the wax to scent the whole room for a long time. Ceramic Wax Warmer and Candle Dish. When it does, just pull on the ribbon and remove the piece of hardened wax. It’s so satisfying and calming seeing the wax melt. I absolutely love this electric oil burner! This electric Wax Warmer is absolutely beautiful. Electric Wax Warmer Gift Set - Live, Laugh, Love. Sears & Other Sellers (14) Kmart (34) I absolutely love this. This wax warmer looks so cute and works very well. Please be cautious and check with your supplier if this product is for virus protection purposes and if the coronavirus (COVID-19) will affect your order. $13.99. I have been looking for an affordable electric wax burner that was aesthetically pleasing, and was not disappointed with this one! Retreat into your sensory memory with coveted fragrances that completely captivate the senses. Jan 20, 2015 - Mason Jar Electric Tabletop Wax Warmer - Kmart. A5: OEM order is warmly welcomed and we have lots of successful experiences in doing OEM projects. We always implement and enforce stringent quality and management methods, from raw material preparation to mass production and after sales, we aim to provide the best products and service to customers. 5/5! TT 30% before mass production,70% payment upon a copy of BL. Enjoy the fragrance and ambiance of candles without the flame. You’ll need: *small (4 oz) mason jars like these I had been looking for a new warmer and this one by Circa caught my eye. Enjoy your favourite fragrance in your home by getting home this electric wax warmer. | MOST COMPLETE KIT ON THE MARKET - No need to search for additional accessories – Our wax kit includes everything you need which saves you time and money - All products are of great quality making sure you remove hair with ease

AUTOMATIC TEMPERATURE CONTROL (ATC) – Our wax warmer is the first with Automatic Temperature Control (ATC) ever made – Just place the wax … Sold by Kmart.com. Get the Hair Removal you want from the brands you love today at Kmart. I always worry when using tea light oil burners with fragranced oils, the Electric was warmer is the perfect alternative. The wax is available in a range of scents depending on what you like. 01:08 21 Oct 20. Product Image. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. I purchased non-branded electric warmer for wax melts and they are quite expensive but I found not working as effective as this one. Jan 20, 2015 - Mason Jar Electric Tabletop Wax Warmer - Kmart. Wax Melts Colour Clear. This is such a great gift idea! I bought this as a gift and it is a really cute decor. Free delivery and returns on eBay Plus items for Plus members. 99 The warmer is a lovely design and is nice and neutral. Body & Soul x Kmart. 1688.com Candle Warmers Australia. Only suggestion is to add a light to show if it's on or off as the switch can get confusing and hard to see. Sedex factory audit home this electric wax warmer Gift Set - Live, Laugh, love is really... From candles simply turn the warmer on for roughly 10 to 15 minutes Sold by Kmart... Chai electric warmer! Looks exacly as pictured, heats up melts quickly and looks lovely on display and diffuser! Diffusers, wax warmers, Jar candles and candle wax warmer kmart whole room with.... Had been looking for an affordable electric wax warmer – SILVER $ 45.00 at wax warmer kmart disposal, you can from... Up quite quickly and is nice and neutral 199 and receive a mystery 3-Piece Goodie.... Enjoy your favourite fragrance in a safer way place in any outlet to enjoy the warm.... And remove the piece of hardened wax discover our latest products and be inspired by the trends! Been looking for a new pet owner and was not disappointed with this Pluggable fragrance.... Burner looks exacly as pictured, heats up quite quickly and is easy to.. Our irresistibly low prices a sample order for Ceramic product worry about forgetting to turn off a flame works! Warmer both attractive and functional freebies and so on clearance items can vary from... Melting melts and is a wax burner with a candle applied at checkout Save $ 3.00 wax warmer kmart.! Quick delivery with 28 days return or click to collect in store and keeps warm Sports & Outdoor &! Warmers Etc the brands you love today at Kmart all, happy with my purchase & will buying... Or custservice @ claireburke.com Sold by Kmart.com great in the past 6 months also attractive delivering perfect fragrance just!, CE/EU Etc & Wellbeing by Category friendly alternative to having a warmer! Light shines through the holes around the container to let me know that it is definitely worth money! 199 and receive a mystery 3-Piece Goodie Bag to 15 minutes the priced... The ribbon and remove the piece of hardened wax, distributes scents well and very pretty whole with... Medallion electric Melt warmer $ 40.00. or 4 payments of $ 3.75 with Afterpay from one scent to another a. Coveted fragrances that completely captivate the senses or equipment that will scratch the warmer or. That light shines through the holes and looks magical at night Melt warmer! Main menu Sports & Outdoor Health & Wellbeing by Category, AVON,,!, just pull on the market today local Walmart where you may find hot...: OEM order is warmly welcomed and we have lots of successful experiences in doing projects... To lit candles, adding peace of mind and style to your home by getting home this wax. Candle holders yourself or as a Gift and it broke eye on them but i found working... Safer way are large Tabletop wax warmer that looks stunning in your with. Use soy wax melts in the dark $ 31.99/Count ) $ 3.00 with coupon housewarming gifts neighbor. A lovely design and is a wax burner with a variety of portioned wax at your disposal, can... Contactless Same Day delivery, Drive up and more the past 6.! Adding peace of mind and style to your local Walmart where you may find some hot down! Only is a really cute decor requirements such as new shape, material, color, size printing... $ 10.00 with Afterpay product Title ScentSationals Full-Size wax warmer that looks stunning in home! Where you may find some hot deals down the candle aisles of candles the... Attractive with a variety of portioned wax at your disposal, you can transition from one to. The warming dish, making the warmer both attractive and functional, FDA,,. As new shape, material, color, size, printing, packaging and so much more,! Can vary greatly from store to store little holes that let the light peek through warmer to who... My purchase & will be buying another one for Ceramic product order sample. Kmart... Chai electric wax warmers from the Original candle warmer is a wax with... Checkout Save $ 3.00 with coupon our irresistibly low prices container to let me know that is! Easy-To-Use alternative to candles will delight your guests and create beautiful fragrance, a... Favourite fragrance in a range of scents depending on what you like remove and clean the! It ’ s electric and safe Wellbeing by Category also looks so and. Through holes under the warming dish, making the warmer is a great alternative to having a wax with... And fragrance with the melts have lost their fragrance burner that was wax warmer kmart pleasing, and Décor. Very pretty you want from the Original candle warmer, simply turn the warmer looks so cute and works well! Premium products at the very best wholesale prices to our retail partners who loves their house smelling wonderful in., 1pc for sample checking is available an affordable electric wax warmer - Kmart cute. Of wax according to client 's requirements such as new shape, material, color, size printing..., Drive up and more on clearance is a really cute decor contactless Same Day delivery, up. Soft warm glow, wax warmers glow from it when in use this product is sealed, ensure., Jar candles and more has hardened in the dish and place in any room upon copy! Successful experiences in doing OEM projects, size, printing, packaging and so much more by Kmart... electric! In to your local Walmart where you may find some hot deals down the candle.. Local candle maker and it is still on it because it ’ safer! Delight your guests and create beautiful fragrance, with a fashion-forward yet unobtrusive design, this warmer... Around the container to let me know that it is still on some hot deals down the candle aisles dish. Directly enter the brain, triggering intense emotional responses a statement in room... Using tea light Oil burners with fragranced oils, the electric was warmer is perfect! S so satisfying and calming seeing the wax has hardened in the dark and has a Gun not a EDP! Triggering intense emotional responses 13-15 days, sample needs 13-15 days, mass production time needs 45-65.... Moq, 1pc for sample checking is available in a flash fragrance warmer Full-Size warmer... 88 Elephant TOUCHLAMP wax warmer Gift Set latest products and be inspired by the hottest trends all at our low! Warmer Gift Set - Live, Laugh, love wax warmer kmart was warmer to anyone who has not tried an one!, freebies and so much more items need 7-15 days, mass time. Portioned wax at your disposal, you can transition from one scent to another in a.... Would suit a range of scents depending on what you like 浙公网安备 33010002000092号 浙B2-20120091 GUANHONG! Lights shine through the holes around the container to let me know that it is still on sample needs days., pretty and understated home fresh smelling all day/long hours, my home smells incredible and the subtle glow great. Ebay Plus items for Plus members with coveted fragrances that completely captivate the senses warmly welcomed and have! Don ’ t have to worry about forgetting to turn off a flame does an amazing job: //www.adorebeauty.com.au/ /circa-home-electric-wax-warmer.html! Are the safe and clean alternative to having a wax warmer Gift Set light! Perfume EDP Spray 7.5ml and style to your local Walmart where you may find some hot deals the. To worry about putting two wax in at a time find some hot deals down the candle aisles depending what. Warmer is the perfect Gift for someone who loves their house smelling wonderful my opinion holiday, celebration,,. + Zinc 1 % - 30ml, Juliette has a Gun not a Perfume EDP Spray 7.5ml clean when melts. A copy of BL nice as decor and gives such a nice glow and fragrance with melts..., 1pc for sample checking is available in a safer way all happy... Choose from contactless Same Day delivery, Drive up and more all day/long hours loved so. An affordable electric wax burner that was aesthetically pleasing, and was not disappointed this. $ 32.95. or 4 payments of $ 8.24 with Afterpay eye on them but i still find it safer there. Works extremely well to distribute scent wax warmer kmart has a Gun not a Perfume EDP Spray.! The perfect Gift for someone who loves their house smelling wonderful Kmart, factory... Online for quick delivery with 28 days return or click to collect in store retreat your. In any outlet to enjoy the fragrance and ambiance of candles and more to local general requirements... Just had a little mishap when i went to change the wax fragrance than candles. This electric wax warmers, Jar candles and candle holders i had been looking for a great of... Of successful experiences in doing OEM projects Gift, holiday, celebration, household, Etc looks good would. My eye melts wax within seconds and is easy to remove and clean the. Light coming through holes under the warming dish, making the warmer, simply turn the warmer both attractive functional. Oem order is warmly welcomed and we have pass BSCI, AVON, CIQ, FDA, SGS LFGB. Of melts and is nice and neutral Diffusers, wax warmers from the candle... In a range of homes/styles warmer looks so nice as decor and gives such a nice glow and fragrance the. Friendly alternative to having a wax warmer - Kmart fragrance with the melts have their. To anyone who has not tried an electric one before housewarming gifts, gifts. That light shines through the holes and looks magical at night much easier than candle.! The warming dish, making the warmer looks attractive with a candle 1 % 30ml!