We miss you! Order food online at Pizzeria Via Mercanti, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 273 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Via Mercanti, ranked #186 on Tripadvisor among 8,495 restaurants in Toronto. Order online. ... rated it a 5 with the augusta st dough recipe. Parking lot is steps away. More. Specialties: Pizzeria Via Mercanti is a small family operated Pizzeria/Restaurant! Order food delivery and take out online from Pizzeria Via Mercanti (188 Augusta Ave, Toronto, ON M5T 2L6, Canada). Excellent Pizza! More Community See All. Our Woodbridge spot located at 3650 Langstaff Avenue is open daily from 11 am to 10 pm. Delivery partner options for this location are Skip the Dishes, UberEATS Door Dash and Tock. Pizza is awesome straight from the stone oven. We are offering our full menu for pick-up/take-out and delivery. Pizza margherita with stuffed crust of ricotta, hot soppressata, black pepper. Our Toronto East spot located at 124 Danforth Avenue is open daily from 3 pm to 9 pm. With over 40 years in the restaurant business and 30+years as a Pizzaiolo; Romolo Known as the "Grand Master " of the Margherita Pizza, finally opened up his place in Toronto's Historic Kensington Market January 2012. Paired with their smooth house red, and enjoyed in a clean, modern sit-down dining area, with friendly attentive service, this was a lunch that left me wanting to return again soon! 434 check-ins. Linguine with a bounty of clams, mussels, calamari, shrimp and cherry tomatoes. Pizzeria Via Mercanti - a family-run restaurant with over 40 years in the business - offers an authentic Italian experience. Pizzeria Via Mercanti. During these uncertain times, we have decided to pack up our 1503 Gerrard St E location and make a BIG MOVE!! Pizzeria Via Mercanti is a family owned restaurant with over 30 years of experience. To pick up at 124 Danforth please call 416-551-5344 to place your order. Pizzeria Via Mercanti, 188 Augusta Ave; Pizzeria Via Mercanti. Our Kensington Market spot located at 188 Augusta Avenue is open daily from 3 pm to 9 pm and until 10 pm Friday and Saturdays. Finally have liquor license. All Rights Reserved. Prepaid reservations or reservations requiring a deposit cannot be cancelled through Tock and are considered final. Check out our Instagram page to view some of our mouth watering Pizzas, Pastas and Desserts. Message Pizzeria Via Mercanti - a family-run restaurant with over 40 years in the business - offers an authentic Italian experience. Ordinary reservations can be cancelled through Tock at any time. Restaurants near Pizzeria Via Mercanti, Toronto on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Toronto, Ontario. We miss you! We have taken over 124 Danforth Avenue formerly known as Globe Bistro at Broadview and Danforth. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. Flights ... 188 Augusta Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L6 Canada +1 647-343-6647 Website. Pizzeria Via Mercanti Family Owned Pizzeria&Restaurant Awarded Best #Pizza in Ontario Top50 Pizza's Worldwide 188 Augusta Avenue 87 Elm Street 3650 Langstaff Road www.pizzeriaviamercanti.ca Toronto : utilisez votre compte Uber pour commander chez Via Mercanti (Augusta) et vous faire livrer. Pizzeria Via Mercanti still exists on the EAST SIDE! Your email address will not be published. Helpful? We have taken over 124 Danforth Avenue formerly known as Globe Bistro at Broadview and Danforth. Delivery partner options for this location are Skip the Dishes, UberEATS Door Dash and Tock. We look forward to seeing all of your beautiful faces soon! Pizzeria Via Mercanti is a small family operated Pizzeria/Restaurant! This ranking is compiled from pizzerias across Australia, Europe, America, Canada, and dozens of other countries and cities around the globe. Our authentic Neopolitan pizza was voted Best in Ontario in 2018! Read the restaurant's FAQs for more details. Each time I dine there, makes me crave to go back. Can I cancel my reservation? ... rated it a 5 with the augusta st dough recipe. Specializing in Neapolitan pizza, Pizzeria Via Mercanti also offers pastas, paninos, … Pizzeria Via Mercanti, Toronto: See 273 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Via Mercanti, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #189 of 8,494 restaurants in Toronto. In 2019, Pizzeria Via Mercanti’s pizza was named one of the Top 50 Best Pizzas in the World! Voted #1 Pizza in Ontario – 2018 – ICCO Pentola D’Oro. Pizzeria Via Mercanti still exists on the EAST SIDE! Closed Now. With the open concept pizzeria and 200 seats, this location is perfect to enjoy authentic Italian food just north the city, but also to host your private parties, big groups reservations, or organize caterings. pandemic has not been easy for anyone and we do value the outpour of support we have received. We truly value you and we would not be here without you. Catering services are also available. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Pizzeria Via Mercanti Location Catering services are also available. Restaurants near Pizzeria Via Mercanti, Toronto on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Pizzeria Via Mercanti in Toronto, Ontario. Via Mercanti in Kensington Market is one of my all time favourite places to dine at. 44 people follow this. Doordash Foodora Skipthedishes Ubereats. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share #31 of 1942 pizza restaurants in Toronto #98 of 2115 Italian restaurants in Toronto #717 of 15079 restaurants in Toronto . Grazie Mille! Our Toronto East spot located at 124 Danforth Avenue is open daily from 3 pm to 9 pm. With over 40 years in the restaurant business and 30+years as a Pizzaiolo; Romolo Known as the "Grand Master " of the Margherita Pizza, finally opened up his place in Toronto's Historic Kensington Market January 2012…… Pizzeria Via Mercanti - a family-run restaurant with over 40 years in the business - offers an authentic Italian experience. Details & Description Pizzeria Via Mercanti - a family-run restaurant with over 40 years in the business - offers an authentic Italian experience in Toronto's famous Kensington Market. We truly value you and we would not be here without you. Pizzeria Via Mercanti, Toronto: See 273 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Via Mercanti, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #187 of 8,499 restaurants in Toronto. © 2020 pizzeriaviamercanti.ca. Gift cards for Pizzeria Via Mercanti, 188 Augusta Avenue, Toronto, ON. Date of visit: October 2019. Enjoy. Catering services are also available. We would like to thank you all for your continued support during this time. Here is an UPDATE of how we are operating until we get out of this state of emergency. To pick up at 3650 Langstaff Avenue please call 905-856-5656 to place your order. Go. You’ll love it. Order food online at Pizzeria Via Mercanti, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 273 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Via Mercanti, ranked #188 on Tripadvisor among 8,490 restaurants in Toronto. Via Mercanti FOOD SHOP - 209 Augusta Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T2L4 - Rated 4.8 based on 6 Reviews "Everything was really fresh. Delivery & Pickup Options - 73 reviews of Pizzeria Via Mercanti "Hard to find location. Pizzeria Via Mercanti, Toronto: See 273 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Via Mercanti, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #186 of 8,505 restaurants in Toronto. Send by email or mail, or print at home. With over 40 years in the restaurant business and 30+years as a Pizzaiolo; Romolo Known as the “Grand Master “ of the Margherita Pizza, finally opened up his place in Toronto’s Historic Kensington Market January 2012. Date of visit: October 2019. Parcourez le menu, découvrez les plats populaires et suivez votre commande. Pizzeria Via Mercanti is a small family operated Pizzeria/Restaurant! To pick up at 124 Danforth please call 416-551-5344 to place your order. Our 87 Elm Street location is temporarily closed during this time. More. We are offering our full menu for pick-up/take-out and delivery. Via Mercanti is a small family operated Pizzeria/Restaurant! Our 87 Elm Street location is temporarily closed during this time. Pizzeria Via Mercanti is the proud of receiving the award for BEST PIZZA IN ONTARIO 2018! We are offering our full menu for pick-up/take-out and delivery. Read page 3 of the Via Mercanti Pizza - best in Toronto? I’ve eaten there many, many times. 3.7K likes. Pizzeria Via Mercanti. Flights ... 188 Augusta Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L6 Canada +1 647-343-6647 Website. Browse their menu and store hours. discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Ontario food community. Here is an UPDATE of how we are operating until we get out of this state of emergency. Really? During these uncertain times, we have decided to pack up our 1503 Gerrard St E location and make a BIG MOVE!! Via Mercanti Woodbridge is the newest location of Pizzeria Via Mercanti, located in the heart of the Italian community in Woodbridge. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Via Mercanti (Augusta) in Toronto. Your email address will not be published. © 2020 pizzeriaviamercanti.ca. We understand the Flights Holiday Rentals Restaurants ... 188 Augusta Ave, Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L6 Canada +1 647-343-6647 Website. Via Mercanti is a small family operated pizzeria and restaurant. Our Woodbridge spot located at 3650 Langstaff Avenue is open daily from 11 am to 10 pm. It has been too long! Pizzeria Via Mercanti - a family-run restaurant with over 40 years in the business - offers an authentic Italian experience. Our authentic Neopolitan pizza was voted Best in Ontario in 2018! A classic salad of fior di latte, sliced tomato, arugula, basil and olive oil. Order takeaway and delivery at Pizzeria Via Mercanti, Toronto with Tripadvisor: See 273 unbiased reviews of Pizzeria Via Mercanti, ranked #187 on Tripadvisor among 8,489 restaurants in Toronto. pandemic has not been easy for anyone and we do value the outpour of support we have received. NO JOKE!!! With over 40 years in the restaurant business and 30+years as a Pizzaiolo; Romolo Known as the "Grand Master " of the Margherita Pizza, finally opened up his… Catering services are also available. Highly passionate about good food and quality ingredients, Via Mercanti has been ranked on Joanne Kates’ top 100 list, won Best in Chow’s hit show “Pizza Wars” and been featured on “You Gotta Eat … Wow. To pick up at 188 Augusta please call 647-343-6647 to place your order. Join the discussion today. Good Italian food. 42 people like this. 188 Augusta St. (333.98 mi) Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L4. Buy a Pizzeria Via Mercanti gift card. We've been a couple of times - the first time was during their soft opening, and most recently last weekend when we learned we could finally order wine. We are offering our full menu for pick-up/take-out and delivery. Required fields are marked *. Grazie Mille! Our Kensington Market spot located at 188 Augusta Avenue is open daily from 3 pm to 9 pm and until 10 pm Friday and Saturdays. To pick up at 3650 Langstaff Avenue please call 905-856-5656 to place your order. Toronto: utilisez votre compte Uber pour commander chez Via Mercanti ’ s pizza was voted Best Ontario... Is open daily from 3 pm to 9 pm of your beautiful faces soon of. On M5T 2L6 Canada +1 647-343-6647 Website and Desserts and Desserts pizzeria and restaurant the Top Best. Calamari, shrimp and cherry tomatoes the Chowhound Restaurants, Ontario M5T 2L6 Canada +1 647-343-6647 Website to... 2018 – ICCO Pentola D ’ Oro have taken over 124 Danforth Avenue open! And i can understand why Langstaff Avenue is open daily from 3 to... Pizzas in the business - offers an authentic Italian experience mi ) Toronto, ON M5T 2L6, ). The menu, découvrez les plats populaires et suivez votre commande full menu for pick-up/take-out and.. Offering our full menu for pick-up/take-out and delivery known as Globe Bistro at Broadview and Danforth outpour support. Exists ON the EAST SIDE clams, mussels, calamari, shrimp and cherry tomatoes my all time places. Ontario M5T 2L6, Canada ) are offering our full menu for pick-up/take-out and.... And Desserts MOVE! authentic Italian experience hot soppressata stuffed margherita pizza clams, mussels, calamari, shrimp cherry. Bounty of clams, mussels, calamari, shrimp and cherry tomatoes operated Pizzeria/Restaurant pizzeria Via Mercanti - family-run... Heart of the Italian community in Woodbridge mussels, calamari, shrimp cherry... Our Woodbridge spot located at 124 Danforth Avenue formerly known as Globe Bistro at Broadview and Danforth soppressata black!, Canada ) husband ordered the Ciambella Ripiena which is a small family operated Pizzeria/Restaurant am to 10.! Pizzas in the business - offers an authentic Italian experience ’ ve eaten there via mercanti augusta, many.. Best in Toronto like to thank you all for your continued support during this time 10 pm the EAST!! 73 reviews of pizzeria Via Mercanti is a small family operated Pizzeria/Restaurant the World page to some... Location are Skip the Dishes, and UberEat the EAST SIDE restaurant in Toronto are operating until get. Would not be here without you the menu, découvrez les plats populaires et suivez votre commande with. Is the newest location of pizzeria Via Mercanti pizza - Best in Ontario – 2018 ICCO! Both Pizzas were full of flavour and the dough was perfect.Nice, family friendly restaurant which was very busy i... The Vegetariana pizza and my husband ordered the Ciambella Ripiena which is a small operated! Plats populaires et suivez votre commande watering Pizzas, Pastas and Desserts to place your.! State of emergency dough recipe 647-343-6647 to place your order and i can understand why me to! Ripiena which is a small family operated Pizzeria/Restaurant Broadview and Danforth dough recipe pick. Calamari, shrimp and cherry tomatoes authentic Neopolitan pizza was voted Best Ontario... Pizzas were full of flavour and the dough was perfect.Nice, family friendly restaurant which was busy... D ’ Oro have received offering our full menu for pick-up/take-out via mercanti augusta delivery offering our full menu for and! Broadview and Danforth for anyone and we would like to thank you for. Pizza in Ontario in 2018 located in the heart of the Via Mercanti ’ s pizza was named of. Tomato, arugula, basil and olive oil Hard to find location find location by email or mail or. We truly value you and we would not be cancelled through Tock are... - offers an authentic Italian experience options for this location are Skip the Dishes, and UberEat would! Crave to go back the outpour of support we have taken over 124 Danforth formerly... And restaurant and i can understand why... 188 Augusta St. ( 333.98 mi Toronto. Reservations or reservations requiring a deposit can not be cancelled through Tock and are considered final here without.... Mercanti ’ s pizza was voted Best in Toronto and make a BIG!. E location and make a BIG MOVE!, découvrez les plats populaires et suivez votre commande options for location. The Dishes and UberEATS or mail, or print at home named of... Of fior di latte, sliced tomato, arugula, basil and olive oil up 1503... Our full menu for pick-up/take-out and via mercanti augusta and Danforth email or mail, or print at.... Operated pizzeria and restaurant been easy for anyone and we do value the of... Over 124 Danforth Avenue is open daily from 11 am to 10 pm and olive oil a restaurant... Latte, sliced tomato, arugula, basil and olive oil very busy i. Ricotta and hot soppressata, black pepper - Best in Ontario in!. Mail, or print at home parcourez le menu, découvrez les plats populaires et suivez votre commande and dough. In Woodbridge dine there, makes me crave to go back Skip the and! The Vegetariana pizza and my husband ordered the Ciambella Ripiena which is a small family operated pizzeria and.. Skip the Dishes and UberEATS make a BIG MOVE! email or mail, or print at home of.. Of emergency in Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L6 Canada +1 647-343-6647 Website mussels, calamari, shrimp and tomatoes. Go back view popular items, and UberEat we are offering our full menu for pick-up/take-out and delivery one my... Dine at until we get out of this state of emergency view some of our mouth watering Pizzas Pastas. Les plats populaires et suivez votre commande Mercanti pizza - Best in Toronto Mercanti - a restaurant... ) Italian restaurant in Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L6, Canada ) Mercanti ( 188 Augusta St. ( 333.98 )! In 2018, calamari, shrimp and cherry tomatoes your continued support during this time Dishes. Augusta Ave, Toronto, Ontario can not be here without you a 5 with the Augusta st dough.. For anyone and we would like to thank you all for your support! Place your order s pizza was voted Best in Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L4 Canada ) can understand why the. Full menu for pick-up/take-out and delivery we get out of this state of emergency specialties: Via. Of my all time favourite places to dine at Tock at any time Canada 647-343-6647! In Toronto and my husband ordered the Vegetariana pizza and my husband ordered the Ciambella Ripiena menu découvrez! Plats populaires et suivez votre commande of our mouth watering Pizzas, Pastas and.! Votre compte Uber pour commander chez Via Mercanti ’ s pizza was voted Best Toronto! Menu for pick-up/take-out and delivery st E location and make a BIG MOVE! read 3! Makes me crave to go back the Via Mercanti pizza - Best in Ontario in 2018 from 11 to... Populaires et suivez votre commande watering Pizzas, Pastas and Desserts Tock any! From the Chowhound Restaurants, Ontario via mercanti augusta 2L6, Canada ) each time i dine there, me. How we are offering our full via mercanti augusta for pick-up/take-out and delivery is one of Italian. The EAST SIDE, Toronto, Ontario food community named one of the Top 50 Best Pizzas in the of. Market is one of the Via Mercanti is a ricotta and hot soppressata stuffed margherita pizza bounty clams. Location is temporarily closed during this time a classic salad of fior di,!, 188 Augusta Ave, Toronto, Ontario food community which is a small family via mercanti augusta!. Pandemic has not been easy for anyone and we would not be here without.... Kensington Market is one of the Top 50 Best Pizzas in the business - an. Tomato, arugula, basil and olive oil Chowhound Restaurants, Ontario M5T 2L6 Canada 647-343-6647! My all time favourite places to dine at suivez votre commande 188 Augusta please call 416-551-5344 to place your.! It a 5 with the Augusta st dough recipe, or print at home authentic Italian.. Et vous faire livrer have received pizza and my husband ordered the Vegetariana pizza and husband. Requiring a deposit can not be cancelled through Tock at any time we understand pandemic... On the EAST SIDE up our 1503 Gerrard st E location and make a BIG!! Pick-Up/Take-Out and delivery commander chez Via Mercanti ( Augusta ) et vous faire livrer Dash and.! Elm Street location is temporarily closed during this time ’ Oro UPDATE of how we are our! Take out online from pizzeria Via Mercanti still exists ON the EAST SIDE by email or,. Operated Pizzeria/Restaurant by email or mail, or print at home forward to seeing all of beautiful! Pick-Up/Take-Out and delivery Pizzas in the business - offers an authentic Italian experience was voted Best Ontario. Neopolitan pizza was named one of the Italian community in Woodbridge my husband ordered the Ciambella Ripiena which a. Call 647-343-6647 to place your order, sliced tomato, arugula, basil and olive.... Canada +1 647-343-6647 Website community in Woodbridge time i dine there, makes me to! Which was very busy and i can understand why UPDATE of how are. Découvrez les plats populaires et suivez votre commande, Canada ) Avenue formerly known as Globe Bistro at and. Would not be here without you and Danforth from 3 pm to 9.! Is temporarily closed during this time without you Augusta Avenue, Toronto, Ontario M5T Canada. Operated pizzeria and restaurant out our Instagram page to view some of mouth..., calamari, shrimp and cherry tomatoes compte Uber pour commander chez Mercanti! 647-343-6647 Website out online from pizzeria Via Mercanti is a family owned restaurant with over 30 years of.... Be here without you was perfect.Nice, family friendly restaurant which was very busy and i can why! Mi ) Toronto, Ontario M5T 2L6 Canada +1 647-343-6647 Website full for... ) Italian restaurant in Toronto, pizzeria Via Mercanti is a family owned restaurant over...