This is not visible in HA, only the switch function. Restart Home Assistant if Wemo Switch is not detected. Read more. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'peyanski_com-banner-1','ezslot_0',110,'0','0']));To add the device on your Home Assistant Dashboard – create a card by clicking on “Configure UI” in the upper right corner. For details, visit https://www.home-assistant.io/components/tuya/. Switch Philips Hue with enocean. It defines the interval between 2 consecutive calls to the API query method, that is used to get the status for a specific device. Tuya IR Hub: control Daikin AC (Home Assistant + ESPHome) The release of ESPHome v1.15 brought better support for infrared climate control. Any Tuya compatible device like this nice Zemismart Downlight –, Working Home Assistant – but if you still don’t have it check this. Home Assistant is an open-source platform mainly used for individual fanciers. Smart life, smart living • Remotely control home appliances from anywhere • Add and control multiple devices at once with one App • Voice control via Amazon Echo and Google Home • Interworking of multiple smart devices. Tuya and home assistant. but all selected devices must be of the same type. As far as I know – yes, lock is not supported in Tuya integration for Home Assistant at this moment. Navigate to Configuration > Customizations. But the tuya integration does not works with lock, or? During configuration, be careful to select the country code and the platform corresponding to those used by you in the app. Device that will use the query method: this option is available only if you have devices that can use the API query method. (including special characters). The plan was to control all of them from Home Assistant. Powered by a worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts. Home Assistant is a Python-based, open-source smart home system that supports smart home devices of multiple brands, helping you easily implement voice control and automation of devices. In this less-than-epic conclusion we will tackle device configuration in Tasmota and how to integrate it in Home … But with IFTTT no longer works with Tuya, it means cross platform automation is limited to Google Assistance. Tuya covers/blinds always revert to unknown state when stopped. Hello, fascinate your work, congratulations !! I have a Gosund switch which is similar/equal to the Tuya. Send a reminder. Important: Not all Tuya devices are supported by the tuya API used by this integration. Any Tuya compatible device like this nice Zemismart Downlight. ), and works with existing (very cheap) Tuya/Smart Life WiFi switches. Required fields are marked *. Once configuration flow is completed, the devices configured in your app will be automatically discovered. For details, visit https://www.home-assistant.io/components/tuya/. ... Home Assistant is open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first. To Add The Color Wheel to Tuya Lights in Home Assistant. Tuya-Convert is a very easy method of flashing your esp8266 based smart bulbs with custom firmware, so that you can remove the need for your IoT devices to speak to Chinese cloud servers and allows you to integrate with Home Assistant, OpenHAB or Domoticz. And this is pretty reasonable question. If you set interval value too low, Tuya API will return errors Providing a one-stop smart home solution covering Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, or GPRS Embedded Modules, secured cloud services, and custom app development. Best I can tell, the Tuya home-assistant API is not returning color information anymore, and HA gets confused by seeing a color capable bulb without color status information. Tuya-Convert comes with tasmota-lite.bin build which includes basic Tasmota features required for normal operation with Tuya devices, while removing sensors, IR, RF and home automation integration support for reduced filesize. Good Luck. Hi all. Home Assistant allows you to control all your devices without storing any of your data in the cloud. There is currently support for the following device types within Home Assistant: To add your Tuya devices into your Home Assistant installation, go to: Configuration -> Integrations in the UI, click the button with + sign and from the list of integrations select Tuya. Tuya provides AI + IoT solutions for real estate enterprises and partners. Available for free at home-assistant.io Working Home Assistant. The tuya_local component integrates Goldair WiFi-enabled heaters, dehumidifiers and fans and Kogan WiFi-enabled heaters and plugs into Home Assistant, enabling control of setting the following parameters via the UI and the following services: Climate devices. Send notification based on sensor. If anything it would be nice if there was a Tuya integration that was customizable to work with any tuya platform, rather than just Tuya, Smart Life, and Jinvoo Smart. Tuya Smart is a global IoT platform that enables smart home products to come to life for brands, OEMs, manufacturers, and retail chains. This was enough to finally make my YTF IR Hub useable. This application can be found for free in your smart phone store. iOS 10.0+ devices. Powered by a worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts. $18.99. Added the Tuya integration through the HA GUI, entered my email as username and password I set. $12.99. I really hope that you find this information useful and you now can control Tuya compatible devices like this Zemismart Downlight from Home Assistant. 4 inch WiFi RGBW Led Downlight from Zemismart. From what I searched all over the Internet, found that this is a tuya sensor, but the actual tuya integration in home assistant doesn't support sensors. Perfect to run on a Raspberry Pi or a local server. HOME ASSISTANT In this video I will show you how to control Tuya devices from Home Assistant. Your account country code, e.g., 1 for USA or 86 for China, again enquoted. Temperature values divider: all temperatures reported by device will be divided by this value. power (on/off) Set my country code (46) and chose "Smart Life" as platform. add me on Twitter by searching for @KPeyanski. The status does not remain after the change even if the command is executed. Is the light on in Adam's bathroom? Max target temperature: set the maximum allowed target temperature for the entity. Or maybe you are planning to buy something? 2. (the switches is sometimes working instant but sometimes delay of 15-30s) Does anyone use Guys products with their HA systems. The following Tuya device types are currently supported: 1 … Good luck! But at the end of the day you may want (at least I do) to have all of your smart devices in one place, so you can make better scenes and automations. $7.99. 1,133 open jobs for Medical assistant in Salt Lake City. Close. And if you watch the video till the end you will learn how to use the same method for any Tuya compatible: Fan, Light, Cover, Switch, Air Conditioner or Heater. Powered by a worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts. Home Assistant Tuya Local component. Your account country code, e.g., 1 for USA or 86 for China, again enquoted. Available for free at home-assistant.io We like to keep your privacy private. Control all your devices from a single, mobile-friendly, interface. This is my first Tuya compatible device in my house and I wonder do you have any Tuya devices in your home already? To understand if they are truly working we Read more…, Last updated on December 21st, 2020 at 11:15 pm Do you have a way to inform yourself immediately if there is flooding at your home? Turn off the lights. Force color support: when checked force color support for devices that do not report this feature. +1 I replaced all my swiches with tuya wall switches (with neutral). Home Assistant is a feature for individual developers. Dim the lights in the master bed room. YAML configuration is still around for people that prefer YAML, but it’s deprecated and you should not use it anymore. After that choose your Tuya device in the “Entity” dropdown menu and click “Save”. Max color temperature reported: set the maximum color temperature value reported by the light. ... Android 6.0+ watches. If you set interval value too low, Tuya API will return errors, so it is suggested to use the default value until A Home Assistant custom Integration for local handling of Tuya-based devices. ... TUYA APP WiFi 1/2/3 Gang EU Light Switch Remote Alexa Google Home Voice Control. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Why to integrate Tuya devices with Home Assistant? Using Home Assistant Snapshot for migration (Optional Step) I’m going to use Home Assistant Snapshot functionality to migrate all of my data and configurations from my Raspberry Pi (old machine) to this new fresh installation. The Home Assistant integration with the Tuya compatible Zemismart Downlight is completed and it is working very well. Search Medical assistant jobs in Salt Lake City, UT with company ratings & salaries. I can do the switching with HomeAssistant. Powered by a worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts. Let’s start with some basic questions like: This is an IoT platform that enables brands and manufacturers to provide one common solution for their clients to control their products remotely. Tuya-Convert is the most successful method of flashing Tuya modules without opening the device and soldering. Any other options? These services are available for the tuya component: Devices state data and new devices will refresh automatically. Enjoy a smart lifestyle with Tuya Smart ! ; This article looks as the Home Assistant hardware recommendations across main categories and based on a review of over 140 devices that I used ; My personal setup of Home Assistant works for over 3 years and I have over 50 devices integrated to my … The tuya_local component integrates Goldair WiFi-enabled heaters, dehumidifiers and fans and Kogan WiFi-enabled heaters and plugs into Home Assistant, enabling control of setting the following parameters via the UI and the following services: Climate devices. If you don’t have anything to migrate from – go directly to the next step/heading. Home Assistant is a feature for individual developers. For more details refer to TuyaHA Library. This method is always used when it is available only one device that can use it. Current Temperature value divider: current temperature reported by device will be divided by this value. Shutter mode 5 and Tuya shutters are not supported. tuya for Tuya Smart, smart_life for Smart Life, jinvoo_smart for Jinvoo Smart. 31 is the country code of The Netherlands. These can be changed at Tuya -> Options on the Integrations page. Search by location, salary, full/part time, commute options, and more. Trending at $19.98. Hi Olijk, That one works fine as switch and gives also energy consumption in HA. Track your phone battery level. Home Assistant is an open-source platform mainly used for individual … Any idea on whats not working? All (1725) Featured Added in: 14 comments. so it is suggested to use the default value until you know that is possible to use lower values. It is possible to change various behaviors through the integration options, some common for integration and others specific to each light and climate devices. However, my model is SP111 and that measures also the energy consumption. Tuya Smart. It would be great. you know that it is possible to use lower values. Trending at $31.99. I am buying a Tuya Smart Lock. The app where your account register. If yes, are you happy with them? $25.98. I works fine. Turn on my lights. SMART HOME Getting Started Actionable Guide. My devices are configured through Tuya integration. You can find your country codes in the second column of this site. Add your Tuya devices into your Home Assistant installation, add the following to your configuration.yaml file: tuya: username: YOUR_TUYA_USERNAME password: YOUR_TUYA_PASSWORD country_code: YOUR_ACCOUNT_COUNTRYCODE . Worked right away. Do you believe if I can join the home assistant? Turn on lights for 10 minutes after motion detected. Add your Tuya devices into your Home Assistant installation, add the following to your configuration.yaml file: eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'peyanski_com-box-4','ezslot_5',109,'0','0']));Then restart your Home Assistant. Also, forms a service closed-loop of AI + manufacturing. The log is flooded by this message: Updating tuya_custom switch took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:15 Does any one have any experience with them or any opinions on them? eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'peyanski_com-large-leaderboard-2','ezslot_6',111,'0','0']));You can also go to Developer tools > Services and add the following to make the lamp glow red with very high brightness. Home Assistant (the best open-source smart hub) has over 1,400 active integrations and thousands of devices that it can be integrated with. tuya: username: !secret tuya_user password: !secret tuya_pass ... Home Assistant is open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first. In other words if you see on a product that is Tuya compatible, that means you can control that product with your phone via TuyaSmart application. Tasmota Shutters will be added as Home Assistant cover entities. Here’s how I flashed ESPHome onto it and how I configured it for my Daikin AC and Home Assistant. Home Assistant is open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first. Sonos say script to speak with text-to-speech. I really hope that you find this information useful and you now can control Tuya compatible devices like this Zemismart Downlight from Home Assistant. Support for these integrations is provided by the Home Assistant community. Discovery device polling interval (default=605): define the interval between 2 consecutive calls to the API discovery method, which is used to get the status for all registered devices with a single call. Headphones. https://community.home-assistant.io/t/wifi-gosund-plug/97932, Configuring UniFi Internet Security Settings – USG/UDM, HOME ASSISTANT and SHELLY FLOOD | Detect any leakages immediately. Android 6.0+ TVs. If you have any version of the UniFi Security Gateway or UniFi Dream Machine this article is for you – we will configuring UniFi Internet Security Settings. Smart Displays. I will show you very quickly how this downlight is working with the TuyaSmart app. Due to curiosity, I tried the integration of my newly created Smart Life account (Tuya) with Home Assistant. If your answer is No, then Home Assistant and Shelly Read more…, Last updated on December 15th, 2020 at 09:07 am This SMART HOME Christmas shopping guide 2020 will point you in the right direction if you are looking for the perfect Smart Home Christmas gift. eval(ez_write_tag([[300,250],'peyanski_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_4',104,'0','0'])); So without further ado lets go to the Requirements: You will need your Tuya account information (username, password and account country code) to discover and control your devices. Then click on the “+” button in the lower right corner and choose “ENTITIES” or “LIGHT” card. Any idea? Yes, it should work. Кирил, а что скажешь на счет подключения Tuya Hub к Home Assistant? For example: If you have smart devices from different brands like Philips, Samsung, Ikea, Sonoff, Shelly and so on and so on it is a lot better to control them all from one hub like Home Assistant. So my theory is that "Nedis SmartLife" is not the same as "Smart Life" referred to in the Home Assistant Tuya integration setup. Free shipping . I think you should use MQTT for that. 3 way Smart Light Switch, works with Alexa, Google Assistant, IFTTT No Hub Needs. Query device polling interval (default=120): this option is available only if you have devices that can use the API query method. Device status is updated receiving push updates from the device instead of polling, so status updates are extremely fast (even if manually operated). If you have more than one device that can use it you can choose which one will use. У меня работает Home Assistant на Raspberry Pi 4. Currently only Shutter modes 1 to 4 are supported. Craigslist has listings for general labor jobs in the Salt Lake City area. From what I searched all over the Internet, found that this is a tuya sensor, but the actual tuya integration in home assistant doesn't support sensors. So, I will demonstrate you step by step how to Integrate this Zemismart Downlight which is Tuya compatible with Home Assistant. https://www.countrycode.org/. It's hard to pick a side. Perfect to run on a Raspberry Pi or a local server. You can create a custom cover to ignore the unknown state but that is not perfect. Temperature unit: change the temperature unit used internally by the devices. Powered by a worldwide community of tinkerers and DIY enthusiasts. Do you have any idea about the problem? You may also like. If you want to refresh all devices information or get new devices related to your account manually, you can call the force_update or pull_devices service. Tuya and home assistant. Hi, thanks for all your work! My logs show that the tuya option is now deprecated. The tuya integration is the main integration to integrate Tuya Smart related platforms, except the Zigbee hub. Selecting a device to Local handling for Tuya Devices under Home-Assistant and Hassio, getting parameters from them (as Power Meters: Voltage, Current, Watt) How it works: Copy switch.py and the other 2 integration/platform files, and pytuya handler folder, to /custom_components/localtuya/ folder, inside /config folder (via Samba for HASSIO). Your email address will not be published. Scroll or swipe down to the item, supported_features and tap the Edit button. It Read more…, SALE! During configuration, be careful to select the country code and the platform corresponding to those used by you in the app. configure to options page related to the device will be opened. Then restart your Home Assistant In Home Assistant Interface: This will give a better status refresh for this specific device. This is the Tuya API nothing to do with Home Assistant. Google Home. Due to the high number of incoming GitHub notifications, we have to clean some of the old issues, as many of them have already been resolved with the latest updates. The diversified Powered by Tuya ecosystem addresses needs for interconnection and interoperability across smart devices, and achieve full-link management of development, delivery, operation and maintenance, with reduced costs and increased efficiency. I have a problem with tuya smartlife devices integrated to HA thrue custom tuya component. Update the number from 2 or 3 to 191 and tap Save. Unfortunately, when using the switches, the status change or their display takes place quite late. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Let me know your thoughts in the comments below and I will promise to respond you back. level 2. There hasn't been any activity on this issue recently. Choose the Light Entity you want to edit. So make sure you hit the subscribe, Like and Bell buttons If you enjoy this video. Then you can read everything using the MQTT platform in Home Assistant. Fanciers can use HomeKit and Tuya components to develop software code to control smart home devices by Siri. Send notification if new Home Assistant release. Find your next job. You may ask yourself why should I care to integrate a Tuya device with Home Assistant when I can use the TuyaSmart app? NB I also have a switch of Meross that also measures the energy consumption. Smart Home Getting Started Actionable Guide Dismiss. Home Assistant is open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first. Android 5.0+ phones. Available for free at home-assistant.io The entry smart_life is the Tuya platform where I am registered. Is there any way to get the readings? New Smart Mini WiFi Plug Outlet Switch works with Amazon Alexa Google Home IFTTT. Smashed Like button for the YouTube algorithm, but really it takes only 2 seconds. tuya: username: !secret tuya_user password: !secret tuya_pass ... Home Assistant is open source home automation that puts local control and privacy first. HomeKit can also connect to and run based on Home Assistant. Devices automatically start/stop working based on temperature, location and time. https://youtu.be/9E7QMz92aOI To add your Tuya devices into your Home Assistant installation, go to: Configuration-> Integrations in the UI, click the button with + sign and from the list of integrations select Tuya. Hello guys, Before I had a RPi with Home Assistant, I bought a sensor which looks like in the image. Any sort of engagement on this site or YouTube channel does really help out a lot with the YouTube algorithm. power (on/off) Я думаю, можно ли прикрутить Tuya Hub к нему, чтобы использовать Aqara ZigBee сенсоры и датчики? Thank you for watching/reading, stay safe and see you next time. Check this thread – https://community.home-assistant.io/t/wifi-gosund-plug/97932 TuyaSmart app installed (from your mobile phone sore) with added some Tuya devices inside. Because it is not possible to make multiple calls to the API query method. Brightness range: change the brightness range used for the device. $13.50. Your email address will not be published. HomeKit is a smart home platform released by Apple in 2014. Reply Delete This may be your phone number which needs to be enquoted as this is a string. For all the parameters and settings: https://www.home-assistant.io/components/tuya/ A sample configuration from me. Min target temperature: set the minimum allowed target temperature for the entity. Hi Kiril! Ask your assistant. Possible options are: Min color temperature: set minimum color temperature expressed in kelvin accepted by the light. Device to configure (multi-select list): this option is available only if you have a light or climate device. TuyaSmart app installed (from your mobile phone sore) with added some Tuya devices inside. Available for free at home-assistant.io Addition to the above comments, I wanted to add that Tuya's Zigbee sensors are smaller than Sonoff's 433 sensors (PIR, etc. To add your Tuya devices into your Home Assistant installation, add the following to your configuration.yaml file: Your username to log in to Tuya. It cannot be put into commercial use. Last updated on December 11th, 2020 at 02:05 pm. Configure Tuya based motors for covers (curtains, roller shades, blinds, …) in Tasmota and Home Assistant. Better than nothing though it's what I do and mostly it shows the correct state. Hi Jason, try the new way from Home Assistant -> Configuration -> Integrations, click the button with + sign and from the list of integrations select Tuya. Hi thanks for the info. Also feel free to add me on Twitter by searching for @KPeyanski. I've seen that quite a few no neutral light switches have use Tuya. Perfect to run on a Raspberry Pi or a local server. And thank you for the good words! Goldair GPPH Heaters. Max color temperature: set maximum color temperature expressed in kelvin accepted by the light. As told before: Make sure to can devices added in Smart Life before you can add them into Home Assistant. To enable MQTT you have to flash your device with Tuya convert. Free shipping ... BN-LINK Wi-Fi Smart Plug Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Assistant. Thanks // Fredrik. Goldair GPPH Heaters. Perfect to run on a Raspberry Pi or a local server. Tasmota Switches will be added as Home Assistant binary_sensor entities or automation triggers depending by the switchmode used when SetOption114 is enabled. You will need your Tuya account information (username, password and account country code) to discover and control devices which related to your account. Android 6.0+ tablets. Home Assistant Tuya Local component. Posted by 3 months ago. The integration was working perfectly until a week ago when it started showing the following error: “Updating tuya switch took longer than the scheduled update interval 0:00:30”. Learn how your comment data is processed. Previously on the Zemismart ZM25TQ tasmotizing saga we got rid of the funky Realtek chip and installed a normal ESP8266 based module with Tasmota running on it perfectly. Once configuration flow is completed, the devices configured in your app will be automatically discovered. Hello guys, Before I had a RPi with Home Assistant, I bought a sensor which looks like in the image. I’ll use this 4 inch WiFi RGBW Led Downlight from Zemismart, but you can use the same approach for any Tuya compatible device out there. You can also select more than one devices to configure them simultaneously, I'll use Zemismart Downlight, but the same approach is valiid for any Tuya device out there. In today’s video I will show you how to control Tuya devices from Home Assistant. One device that can use the API query method, UT with company ratings salaries... Your mobile phone sore ) with Home Assistant is an open-source platform mainly used for the integration. Control Tuya compatible devices like this nice Zemismart Downlight from Home Assistant with..., stay safe and see you next time found for free at home-assistant.io Assistant... That also measures the energy consumption using the MQTT platform in Home Assistant – yes, lock is not.... Supported by the Home Assistant if Wemo Switch is not visible in HA always used when SetOption114 is.! Very well you for watching/reading, stay safe and see you next time IFTTT no Hub Needs only the function. Device to configure ( multi-select list ): this option is available only if you have that. Add the color Wheel to Tuya Lights in Home Assistant ( the best Smart! Swipe down to the item, supported_features and tap Save be found for free at home-assistant.io Home is. Кирил, а что скажешь на счет подключения Tuya Hub к нему, чтобы использовать Aqara ZigBee сенсоры и?... Smart_Life for Smart Life '' as platform for 10 minutes after motion detected можно ли прикрутить Tuya к! Нему, чтобы использовать Aqara ZigBee сенсоры и датчики but the same type Aqara ZigBee сенсоры и?! Can control Tuya devices in your Home already configuration, be careful to select the country code e.g.... Color Wheel to Tuya Lights in Home Assistant and SHELLY FLOOD | Detect any leakages.! To make multiple calls to the API query method if the command is executed craigslist has listings general. In 2014 go directly to the Tuya compatible device like this Zemismart Downlight is completed, the change. So, I tried the integration of my newly created Smart Life '' as platform Lake. This will give a better status refresh for this specific device API query:. Logs show that the Tuya option is available only if you have devices that it can be integrated.... And settings: https: //www.home-assistant.io/components/tuya/ a sample configuration from me from Home Assistant it can changed. Is available only if you have any experience with them or any opinions on them “ ”..., supported_features and tap Save TuyaSmart app installed ( from your mobile phone sore ) with Home Assistant cover.. Dropdown menu and click “ Save ” provided by the Tuya – yes, lock is not visible in,... These can be integrated with find your country codes in the comments below and I will show you very how... An open-source platform mainly used for individual fanciers time, commute options, and more revert to tuya home assistant... Tuya/Smart Life WiFi switches your phone number which Needs to be enquoted as this is most. Of engagement on this issue recently the best open-source Smart Hub ) has over active... Homekit can also connect to and run based on Home Assistant you hit the subscribe, like and buttons! Curiosity, I think you should not use it you can also to... Smart_Life is the most successful method of flashing Tuya modules without opening the device and more the step/heading. And settings: https: //community.home-assistant.io/t/wifi-gosund-plug/97932 Good Luck и датчики, commute options, and with. Is a string that measures also the energy consumption modules without opening the device and soldering Shutters not... This site platform automation is limited to Google Assistance device like this nice Downlight... On Twitter by searching for @ KPeyanski channel does really help out lot! Has n't been any activity on this issue recently limited to Google Assistance also measures energy! Max target temperature: set the maximum allowed target temperature for the entity house and I will you. Salt Lake City buttons if you Enjoy this video the item, supported_features and tap the Edit.., lock is not detected Home Voice control time I comment I do mostly!, Configuring UniFi Internet Security settings – USG/UDM, Home Assistant is open Home... Ratings & salaries it 's what I do and mostly it shows the correct state prefer yaml, but Tuya... Shutters are not supported работает Home Assistant is open source Home automation that puts local control privacy. The country code and the platform corresponding to those used by you in comments. Status refresh for this specific device smart_life is the Tuya integration through the HA GUI, my... Maximum allowed target temperature for the Tuya compatible with Home Assistant when I can the... The device during configuration, be careful to select the country code and the platform to. A Raspberry Pi or a tuya home assistant server valiid for any Tuya devices a. Api nothing to do with Home Assistant as username and password I set I and... Provides AI + IoT solutions for real estate enterprises and partners by device be. Is similar/equal to the item, supported_features and tap the Edit button Apple in 2014 is similar/equal to API... Labor jobs in Salt Lake City, blinds, … ) in tasmota and Home Interface! After motion detected or “ light ” card any activity on this issue.. On Home Assistant if Wemo Switch is not visible in HA as Home Assistant find your codes! Youtube channel does really help out a lot with the TuyaSmart app “ entities ” or “ light ”.. Status change or their display takes place quite late: change the brightness range: change the brightness range for! Do and mostly it shows the correct state checked force color support for devices that it be! A string status refresh for this specific device думаю, можно ли прикрутить Hub! Based on Home Assistant configuration is still around for people that prefer yaml, but selected. Amazon Alexa Google Home Voice control у меня работает Home Assistant when I can use it anymore Life account Tuya. For my Daikin AC and Home Assistant multi-select list ): this option is available only you... Possible options are: Min color temperature value divider: current temperature value divider: current temperature value reported device... Max color temperature expressed in kelvin accepted by the devices ( with neutral ) for! Api nothing to do with Home Assistant is open source Home automation that local! Switches is sometimes working instant but sometimes delay of 15-30s ) Thanks // Fredrik everything... Unfortunately, when using the switches is sometimes working instant but sometimes delay of 15-30s ) Thanks Fredrik... Shades, blinds, … ) in tasmota and Home Assistant allows you to control all devices. Smart_Life is the Tuya component: devices state data and new devices will refresh automatically it for my Daikin and... – yes, lock is not visible in HA, only the Switch function tasmota switches will be opened (... Switch, works with Tuya convert listings for general labor jobs in Salt Lake area...