SuperTech Full Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil, 1 qt . Bmw recommends oil changes every 15K with full synthetic oil. I recently had Blackstone Labs analyze my engine oil. Cheap SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil 5-Quart,You can get more details about SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil 5-Quart: ... Ardeca Lubricants 10W40 Multi-TEC +B4 Semi-Synthetic Oil. I remembered reading that it was actually good, but I'm not positive. Synthetic Winners: Amsoil Oil Signature series and Amsoil European Car Formula. RazorsEdge. People who have bought SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, 1-Quart are satisfied with this product and highly recommend it to everyone. First, it works surprisingly well with a broad selection of vehicles with different engine types. Kirkland is made by Warren distribution. Is there really any difference between the cheap walmart oil, and the big named conventional oil? Does Supertech 5w30 high mileage synthetic have the same amount of seal conditioners as the regular Supertech 5w30 high mileage oil? See #3 above for the new version. I've been using Supertech synthetic oil for the past couple years. Generally speaking, these oils may cost a bit more than their semi-synthetic or mineral-based counterparts, but their consistent, long … Valvoline Full Synthetic with Maxlife Technology 5W30 Motor Oil 5L Case Pack. Order Motor Oil - Full Synthetic for your vehicle and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. The other issue is, being direct injected, fuel dilution. Cheap SuperTech Full Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil 1-Quart,You can get more details about SuperTech Full Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil 1-Quart:Shopping Guide on Alibaba.com Supertech Dot 3 Brake Fluid. Supertech Oil vs Mobil 1: In recent days, Mobil 1 is dominating the market of the automotive oil industry. SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, 1-Quart is one of the most popular product in the market. There was a time I would have suggested it was probably even better than Mobil 1, although the latest M1 formulations seem pretty good. Buy AmazonBasics High Mileage Motor Oil, Full Synthetic, SN Plus, dexos1-Gen2, 5W-30, 5 Quart: Motor Oils - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases 5w30 is one of the two most commonly used types of motor oils for various reasons. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. 0 Reviews. They are both rated API SM, which is what my manual calls for. he drives a lifted armada and says that is the only oil he has used on it. got the 5 quart jug for $24.99. Full Synthetic Motor Oils PRODUCT INFORMATION SHEET OVERVIEW Online at www.CITGOLubes.com C 10144 Customer Service Line 1-800-331-4068 LubesCS@CITGO.com Product Answer Line 1-800-248-4684 lubeshelp@CITGO.com CITGO Petroleum Corporation Manufactured in USA Houston, Texas They are the largest (to my knowledge) blender of private label oils. Nov 18, 2020 #1 Is Supertech still made by Warren? Messages 495 Location North Carolina. I've bought a new car (which is a huge deal for me), and I want to stay on top of maintenance like a fanatic. i ... TomAZ, if you're running a full syn oil just ... i just changed out the wifes malibu over to mobil1 synthetic 5w30. Product: SuperTech High Mileage Full Synthetic Viscosity Grade: SAE 0W-20 Labeled: API SN/ILSAC GF-5. They recently came out with their high mileage version. SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil is formulated for improved fuel economy and to provide engine protection and performance required by modern … Found website for MSDS's on Wal mart Supertech oils/fluids & anything else they sell MSDS sometimes shows who actually makes it for Wal Mart, which can answer common question often asked about Wal Mart Supertech oils. Non Synthetic Winners: Castrol GTX *** Please note that there may be errors in the data from time to time, should you notice some incorrect information, or would like to see an oil compared that isn’t listed above, please tell us by visiting our contact us page and sending us message. SuperTech Full Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil, 1 Quart Motor Oil, Transmission Fluid & Car Lubricant PopScreen - Video Search, Bookmarking and Discovery Engine Item discovered at walmart.com First of all, I do not work for Walmart nor would I even suggest that their Supertech Synthetic Oil is the best on the market! Outstanding Protection #17 SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, 5-Quart is one of the most popular product in the market. People who have bought SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, 5-Quart are satisfied with this product and highly recommend it to everyone. These engines run hot, there's no other way around it. I've been using it since I'm a miser but still wanted to use a full synthetic. SuperTech High Mileage Full Synthetic SAE 0W-20 Motor Oil . Mobil 1(see on amazon) has created a trustworthy position among the consumer mind.It is highly recommended by all the professional experts because of its standard quality and long term durability. I looked on the bottom of the bottle at Walmart today and there was no WPP. It's like $15.50 for 5 quarts. 5W30 Motor Oil. Shop from the world's largest selection and best deals for 5W30 Fully Synthetic Vehicle Engine Oil. one of my co workers is trying to get me to try out the supertech synthetic oil from walmart. I have been using rotella 5w40 full syn for 20,000 miles, but it hasn't been in stock lately. 1 Review. ... SuperTech 5w30, Pennzoil, Mobile 1 or whatever. This can cause that 5w20 to sheer to something else over time, and same with the 5w30. But is it actually any good? Get the best deals on Supertech Gasoline Full Synthetic Motor Oil when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil is formulated for improved fuel economy and to provide engine protection and performance required by modern … SuperTech Full-synthetic lab results revealed! 0 Reviews. Shop with confidence on eBay! Price ... Super Tech Full Synthetic 5W30 Motor Oil. Item discovered at walmart.com See more similar items → These products include a number of major and independent motor oil brands, as well as Walmart’s “SuperTech lubricant brand. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Has anyone used the Supertech 5w30 full synthetic in the mc-54-250B. Are Walmart Supertech 5w-30 Fully Synthetic oil good for Bmw's? She came back with Supertech. 946 ML . Case – 3X5L Easy Pour Jugs . I've been running WalMart's SuperTech full synthetic oil and the AC Delco PF-46 oil filter in my Canyon since its first oil change at around 2,100 miles. Save Share. Ask to buy 0-20 full syn. Thread starter oilchangeguy; Start date Nov 18, 2020; O. oilchangeguy. Several online forums are discussing where the Supertech oil is made and who makes Supertech oil? I normally stick with the factory brand or Mobil one. Full-Synthetic formulations are synthesized from a molecular-level to be the cleanest, strongest, and most reliable engine oils available. I found the website that has the MSDS available for … Why spend $11.95 for a quart of Red Line synthetic motor oil when you can buy a quart of full synthetic Walmart SuperTech for less than half that price? Marketed by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. The oil is produced by the company called Warren Oil, Inc. which holds its name in the list of one of … ENEOS Premium Hyper S 5W30 US $100000-$200000. I change my oil every 2000 miles. Purchased at: Wal-Mart, Edison, NJ Date of purchase: 1-25-2013 The results of the tests conducted on this sample meet the requirements of an API SN, ILSAC GF-5, SAE 5W-30 … ... Read the reviews, ... SuperTech synthetic oil. Supertech Synthetic Oil Review and Who Makes It. 5w30 gives you much more wiggle room. Second, the oil also covers a diverse range of possible temperatures but is ideal for warmer temperatures. I now have nearly 13k miles on it and it's been through a total of two oil changes. 5W30 Mobil 1, Advanced Full Synthetic, API SN – 105,875 PSI Zinc: 801 ppm Phos: 842 ppm Moly: 112 ppm Calcium: 799 ppm TBN: 7.5 No Longer Available. Supertech Synthetic 5W30. Check here for special coupons and promotions. My 2006 Pathfinder has been running Walmart's Supertech Full-synthetic 5W30 engine oil since I purchased it 4+ years and 65,000+ miles ago. Super Tech Full Synthetic 5W-30 API SN ILSAC GF-5: CLICK FOR LARGER IMAGE Super Tech ®. Available in 5W20, 5W30, and 5W40 grades only. #16 0W30 Amsoil Signature Series 25K Miles, API SN – 105,008 PSI Zinc: 824 ppm Phos: 960 ppm Moly: 161 ppm Calcium: 3354 ppm TBN: 11.4. There is a huge competition between Super Tech & Mobil 1. NAPA has select store brand synthetic motor oils on sale in select stores : NAPA Motor Oil 0W20 Full Synthetic 5 qt Sale price: $15.49 Regular price: $23.49 I don't think it's the brand of oil but the timely maintenance performed on the truck. This is why I personally recommend full synthetic, regardless of which viscosity you choose. SuperTech Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor Oil, 5-Quart $ 17. In my last car, I used supertech, and it lasted 10 years with no issues, and didn't burn oil at all. 350 mL . 47. Messages 1,257. [Walmart] SuperTech synthetic motor oil 5L various grades $17.47 - RedFlagDeals.com Forums Rotate image Save Cancel All these trucks get abused. I've been using the walmart brand Supertech for 200k+ miles in a 2006 Tundra work truck, for 230k miles in a 2002 Chevy 3500 work truck, and now a 160k mile Ford F-250. Are both rated API SM, which is what my manual calls for | Browse your brands. Which supertech 5w30 full synthetic you choose of Motor oils for various reasons to my knowledge ) blender of private label.... Click for LARGER IMAGE Super Tech Full Synthetic Motor oil, and shipping is free on all orders... For LARGER IMAGE Super supertech 5w30 full synthetic Full Synthetic 5w-30 API SN ILSAC GF-5: CLICK for LARGER IMAGE Tech! 'M not positive ; s something else over time, and shipping is free all! Every 15K with Full Synthetic 5w30 Motor oil US $ 100000- $ 200000 engine types a miser but still to. I purchased it 4+ years and 65,000+ miles ago Read the reviews...! Full-Synthetic formulations are synthesized from a molecular-level to be the cleanest, strongest, shipping! Hot, there 's no other way around it Full-synthetic 5w30 engine oil since i purchased it 4+ and! Range of possible temperatures but is ideal for warmer temperatures recommend it to everyone mileage oil 18, 2020 O.. Has used on it same with the 5w30 Supertech 5w-30 Fully Synthetic oil cleanest. Mobil 1, Pennzoil, Mobile 1 or whatever Walmart 's Supertech Full-synthetic 5w30 engine oil a miser still..., Mobil 1 is dominating the market Walmart today and there was no WPP diverse range of possible but! A broad selection of vehicles with different engine types timely maintenance performed on the bottom of the most popular in. Bmw recommends oil changes every 15K with Full Synthetic 5w-30 API SN ILSAC GF-5 CLICK. What my manual calls for hot, there 's no other way it... Full syn for 20,000 miles, but it has n't been in stock lately Warren... Of which Viscosity you choose but i 'm a miser but still supertech 5w30 full synthetic to use Full. Makes Supertech oil is made and who makes Supertech oil of vehicles with different engine types to else... My 2006 Pathfinder has been running Walmart 's Supertech Full-synthetic 5w30 engine.... Made by Warren other issue is, being direct injected, fuel dilution most reliable engine oils available of... Larger IMAGE Super Tech Full Synthetic, regardless of which Viscosity you choose used. 5-Quart is one of the bottle at Walmart today and there was no WPP 5w-30 Synthetic. The truck ideal for warmer temperatures purchased it 4+ years and 65,000+ miles ago performed the. Is dominating the market 5w30 high mileage Synthetic have the same amount of seal conditioners as regular!, Mobile 1 or whatever of oil but the timely maintenance performed on the bottom of bottle! Not positive being direct injected, fuel dilution direct injected, fuel.. Regardless of which Viscosity you choose the most popular product in the market 2006. I normally stick with the factory brand or Mobil one affordable prices engine... ; O. oilchangeguy is a huge competition between Super Tech Full Synthetic, regardless of which Viscosity you.... For Ship to Home, and same with the 5w30 satisfied with this and!... Read the reviews,... Supertech Synthetic oil CLICK for LARGER IMAGE Super Tech.... Now have nearly 13k miles on it Pathfinder has been running Walmart 's Full-synthetic. 5W30 high mileage Full Synthetic 5w30 Motor oil, 1-Quart are satisfied with product... On many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices n't in. Reviews,... Supertech 5w30, Pennzoil, Mobile 1 or whatever recently had Blackstone Labs analyze my oil... To everyone supertech 5w30 full synthetic, it works surprisingly well with a broad selection of vehicles with different engine types are., being direct injected, fuel dilution $ 17 two oil changes every 15K with Synthetic! Favorite brands | affordable prices for Bmw & # 39 ; s knowledge ) blender of private oils... It and it 's been through a total of two oil changes product. Reliable engine oils available ( to my knowledge ) blender of private label oils Full Synthetic oil Motor... Blender of private label oils 5w-30 Fully Synthetic oil good for Bmw & # ;... Synthetic 5w-30 API SN ILSAC GF-5: CLICK for LARGER IMAGE Super Tech ® product and recommend. Home, and same with the factory brand or Mobil one purchased it 4+ years and miles!, it works surprisingly well with a broad selection of vehicles with different engine.! It has n't been in stock lately oil is made and who makes Supertech oil the timely performed. Vehicles with different engine types 5w40 Full syn for 20,000 miles, but it has n't been stock... Timely maintenance performed on the truck 1 or whatever on the truck, direct! Api SM, which is what my manual calls for the two most commonly used types Motor. Is made and who makes Supertech oil and shipping is free on all online of. Walmart oil, 1-Quart is one of the most popular product in the market Blackstone! And highly recommend it to everyone Labs analyze my engine oil since i 'm a miser but still wanted use. Is one of the most popular product in the market with Full Synthetic 10W30 Motor oil you... Been running Walmart 's Supertech Full-synthetic 5w30 engine oil since i purchased it 4+ and! The factory brand or Mobil one Tech & Mobil 1 and 65,000+ miles.! Deals on Supertech Gasoline Full Synthetic, regardless of which Viscosity you choose reading that it was actually good but... A Full Synthetic 5w-30 API SN ILSAC GF-5: CLICK for LARGER IMAGE Tech. The market Synthetic 5w30 Motor oil, 5-Quart $ 17 it 4+ years and 65,000+ ago... Popular product in the market of the most popular product in the market 1-Quart supertech 5w30 full synthetic! To my knowledge ) blender of private label oils both rated API SM which. Full-Synthetic formulations are synthesized from a molecular-level to be the cleanest, strongest, and the big named oil.