Electrode, Comp-59606036-b1f2-403f-bbc5-77881e97295b, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-dae3b69a-007-176ba43e8cfbb1, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:26:21 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Over 1976 suppliers can give you a quotation. See more details at. Similar eBay Listings. Buying Request Hub makes it simple, with just a few steps: post a Buying Request and when it’s … Since 1968, West Marine has grown to over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist. There are also lighter Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger casting rods available. Shakespeare Tiger 7'0 2-Piece Spinning Combo. Shop with confidence. Daiwa Saltiga G Travel 3-Piece Spinning Rods. When it arrived I was very pleased with the feel of the whole combo, so I tied on a one ounce sinker and went to cast in my backyard. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. Jan 13, 2015 - Buy Shakespeare Tiger 7' Spinning Rod and Reel Combo at Walmart.com. Opt for in-store pickup to avoid the $5.99 shipping charge. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. See more details at. WAS: $219.99 * Limited Stock! Standing seven-feet, this lengthy rod features stainless steel guides and aluminum oxide inserts for a lightweight and durable tool that will be right at home in your tackle kit. Can't Beat The Shakespeare Tiger Combo. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Walmart has quite a few options in the $20 range for spinning combos, I looked at a lighter lews combo and a heavier south bend combo in store and then walked out with this one, despite the lews calling my name with it's superior brand name. Standing seven-feet, this lengthy rod features stainless steel guides and aluminum oxide inserts for a lightweight and durable tool that will be right at home in your tackle kit. Reference Price: $18.45. The practically fashioned Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo has graphite reel seats and stainless steel hoods for long-lasting performance. Enjoy Free Shipping on $50! The Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod offers the strength and versatility you need for big water game fishing. Grab the latest working Shakespeare Fishing coupons, discount codes and promos. and yeah some cheap stuff is cheap and not worth it but Shakespeare has always been a high quality cheaper product... Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. it looked thick and not so wiggly at the tip. Star Stellar Lite Fast Taper Spinning Rod. Not bad, especially for the price. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Get ready for some serious fishing with the Shakespeare Tiger Spincast Rod and Reel Combo. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. Great price, good quality, throw some stronger line on it and you have a great pole. Sensible anglers have chosen the versatile and value priced Shakespeare tiger 7ft rod and reel. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, Graphite reel seats with stainless steel hoods, Includes Shakespeare Tiger rod and spinning reel. Arriving spooled with line and with an intuitive ball bearing design, you can begin using this rod and reel Combo right away. I'm sure when the weather gets warmer this rod will serve me as a great Bass rod and I'd even feel comfortable attempting to land larger fish like bullhead and carp in the future. UPCs related to 043388339164. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. Get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. It's a 7 Foot 2 piece Spinning Combo great for bank/cat-fishing and the reel holds A-LOT of line making it easy to cast rely far. A 7' rod isn't spectacularly long, but the included reel seems quite large and the rod is super light-weight, but looks like it's more of a medium-heavy rod. I've landed 30+ pounders no issues. Lol. rods held up perfect and the reels have a larger handle so you can get a good grip. and we have not verified it. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Elite Spinning Rod. Tweet on Twitter Share on Facebook Google+ Pinterest. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger is the "tiger" around here. Home Review Videos $17 Shakespeare Tiger Rod/Reel Review – I Am The New Turtle Champ. I'm 6'6" and it's just sort of a comfortable rod and reel for me to hold and use. long enough to set the rod in your hip and drag the fish in while still being able to crank the reel. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Just as Tiger Woods is likely to come in 18 holes under par whether he uses as cheap $200 set of golf clubs or a $5,000 set of custom woods and irons, so do most fishermen do equally well with a fishing rod that meet the basic requirements. This thing has caught me stingray in the Chesapeake bay, Chinook Salmon in the Great Lakes, and every other species in between! I went to bass pro shop and saw a $35 Daiwa® D-Wave™ Saltwater Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. The Shakespeare BWCJL 2200 63 Ugly Stik Tiger Lite Jigging Rod - Casting would be a good rod to pair with the Penn Fathom 15lw for your fishing needs. The rod and reel held up just fine. Find great deals on eBay for Shakespeare Fly Rod in Fly Fishing Rods. Walmart offers the Shakespeare Micro Series 4.6" Spinning Combo for $7.18. Medium action Rod. -New??? UPC 043388216120. Whether you are a professional angler or a novice fisherman, this fishing rod and reel combo is an ideal choice. and they look sharp being white rods. Limited Stock! Arriving spooled with line and with an intuitive ball bearing design, you can begin using this rod and reel combo right away. Walmart Clearance – Shakespeare Tiger Spincast Rod and Reel Combo – 6’6″, 2-piece. This rod is perfect for the boat or for ocean kayak fishing. My wife uses one I bought years ago (When they were black and white). Bought this as my 2nd rod ever and as my 1st spinning rod and reel. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. I have 20 lb mono on it right now and it holds plenty and has performed well with it. Ships in the manufacturer's original packaging, which may reveal the contents. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. cuz let's face it, cheap rods or expensive rods the fish dont care. That’s the lowest price we could find by $18, although we saw it for $2 less in July (but only with orders of $25 or more). line and features a 1-bearing reel, 2-piece tubular glass rod, and stainless steel guides and inserts. I once pulled in an almost 20lb Sting Ray with this combo and it preformed perfect. I saw a rod reel combo from Shakespeare at walmart for around $20USD. Choose spincast & spinning combos at Basspro.com today. $146.90. Side note, I also like the size. Shop for more Fishing Rod & Reel Combos available online at Walmart.ca The practically fashioned Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo has graphite reel seats and stainless steel hoods for long-lasting performance. I went to WalMart in search of the CHEAPEST bass fishing rod/reel combo, but can I catch fish with it??? See on Ebay. I have had this combo for over a year and have fished very often in both salt and fresh water and I am so happy with it I just bought another. It’s what it’s all about, indestructible. Golfing and Fishing have one thing in common. Jan 13, 2015 - Buy Shakespeare Tiger 7' Spinning Rod and Reel Combo at Walmart.com Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. It’s the second of our big fish rods for today’s review. You can’t beat this price to get out and get some fishing in this summer! If you are looking for a low budget surf fishing combo, I recommend this product!! I've had these rods for quite a few years now, I've used them for walleye trolling, using planet boards, fishing catfish, bullhead and pike.. these rods perform extremely well for the price point. Can't wait until my second one comes in! Whether catching tuna in the Pacific or landing catfish down south, the Ugly Stik Tiger fishing rod gives you the advantage. I actually bought this combo for some surf fishing this July, my main concern was whether it would cast far enough. 95 The line rocketed over 3 trees and probably went twice as far as expected. If you want an all-in-one fishing tool at a great price, consider buying the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. Achetez Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod à Walmart Canada. 2 Shakespeare Tiger Casting Rods 6'6" Fresh/Saltwater Catfish/Trolling MH BLU BL 5 out of 5 stars (2) 2 product ratings - 2 Shakespeare Tiger Casting Rods 6'6" Fresh/Saltwater Catfish/Trolling MH BLU BL $99.99. This listing is for Two-piece 7'0" medium action rod. Jan 13, 2015 - Buy Shakespeare Tiger 7' Spinning Rod and Reel Combo at Walmart.com. Shop, read reviews, or ask questions about Shakespeare Conventional Rods at the official West Marine online store. Magasinez plus de Ensembles de canne à pêche et moulinet disponible en ligne à Walmart.ca. Submitted by: … $18.95 shipping. Several good size fish (+15lbs) caught on the old one, bought two new ones. $17 Shakespeare Tiger Rod/Reel Review – I Am The New Turtle Champ. Get Quotations Now. Shakespeare Fly Rods – Glasgow Angling Centre ... Shop Shakespeare Rods at Walmart.com - and save. This rod is the epitome of the Shakespeare Ugly Stick. The Ray had the rod bent in a U position and it never snap cracked or popped! What others said when purchasing this item, I already have a Shakespeare Alpha fishing rod for myself, however Walmart no longer carry them so I purchased this one for my son, the price is reasonable and its a nice fishing rod. Solid performing pole, decent sturdy reel. $159.97. If you want an all-in-one fishing tool at a great price, consider buying the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. And nobody knows that better than Shakespeare. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. ** ... Catfish can come in very large sizes so a rod designed to handle such fish is generally considered helpful. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. My review on the $18 shakespeare tiger combo Only sold at Walmart! Kick a** rod!! Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. The cheapest one I've seen is $39.95 on sale. Tiger Rods are great live bait rod for large catfish, stripers, and bigwater game fish. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Even with a lot of weight on the line the reel is super smooth. Great value for price. Use the coupons before they're expired for the year 2020. Shakespeare Tiger, a night time catfish rod, is very different from Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger. December 18, 2018 This post may contain affiliate links. Electrode, Comp-8d4b17c4-adca-4fec-b94b-16c7caf43d8f, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-957ebf07-007-176ba43a7a319b, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:26:04 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan. This is probably the most inexpensive Striper/Cat pole you can fine. For over 100 years, Shakespeare has been one of the most recognizable brands in fishing. I'm completely new to fishing so I didn't want to just bring an ultra light trout rod and have my rod snap if I accidentally hooked a larger fish or snagged a log. 0 bids. Walmart has this Shakespeare Tiger 7’0″ 2-Piece Spinning Rod and Reel Combo for $14.59! Suggestions. Related Products from Alibaba. Get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. **Be sure to join our HOT Black Friday and Holiday Shopping Savings Group so you won’t miss any of the awesome deals we find throughout the year to help you get what you need for less! We aim to show you accurate product information. Send me an email when my question is answered. $24.02 shipping. $99.00. suppliers and others provide what you see here, There’s no fish like your first fish. We aim to show you accurate product information. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value Combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. I have four and am going to buy two more for catfishing. $59.99. Shakespeare congratulations a real Home Run!! So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. I want to shoreline fish so by now no fresh water or boat fishing just shoreline and peers. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value Combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. What others said when purchasing this item, this is the shakespere fishing rod and reel, liked what I felt in the store and priced right, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-7cb5b9c0-7c0f-4660-978d-361ae1fa90a5, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-5f744ac3-007-176ba46a4bdbe7, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:29:20 GMT, Electrode, Comp-b7264331-d845-4706-947e-636d5af1be86, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-0b6c6efa-00b-176ba547c79e12, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:44:27 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Manufacturers, Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Walmart offers the Shakespeare Tiger Spincast 78" Rod and Reel Combo for $13.97. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Find the cheap Shakespeare Tiger Rod, Find the best Shakespeare Tiger Rod deals, Sourcing the right Shakespeare Tiger Rod supplier can be time-consuming and difficult. Opt for in-store pickup to dodge the $5.99 shipping fee. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Rods - TackleDirect sells Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Rods, versatile rods that can be used from coast to coast. That’s the lowest price we could find by $11. Shakespeare 2017 Ugly Stik Inshore Select Spinning Rods. Got this at Walmart. 1. Happy happy happy! Shop with confidence - get free shipping to home or stores + … UPC: 043388339164: EAN: 0043388339164: Country: U.S. and Canada: ... $17.76 (walmart) Shakespeare Skakespeare Tiger Spinning Combo. I tip these with a green glow stick catfishing and the whole rod tip glows.. nice handle on the rods extra long for comfort and fish fighting ability. Lot of 2 Ugly Stik Tiger Rod Casting Fishing Rod 1 Piece 7' USTB3060C701 30-60lb. Tim Sumer June 7, 2020 Leave a Comment. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-7977228b-0330-467b-9834-9ae9f7b369f2, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-f9a17977-007-176ba3b97ea445, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:17:16 GMT, Electrode, Comp-1354f677-724a-4cd7-b723-d25367fbe3bf, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-bf36425afec52d2ad992106fc45b33a731c01301, CID-21e8f3bc-007-176ba54774f531, Generated: Thu, 31 Dec 2020 19:44:26 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. You should get the quotation(s) in 5 hours . This rod is … It’s spooled with 20-lb. The Pole is rated at 8-15 LBS line and the reel is rated for (lb test/ yards) 12LB-280 14LB-215 and 17LB-195, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. Browse our collection of Shakespeare Fishing Rod & Reel Combos available at Bass Pro Shops. Wal-Mart sells those catfish combos for around $20.00. The tiger is a strong rod, I took it out to a hard-running creek of lake ontario where there's everything from small trout to large steelhead, salmon, channel cats, suckers, and carp. Can't believe the quality and durability of these rods, own four of them even caught fish on the prespooled 6 pound line! Need a new fishing pole? Buy Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod from Walmart Canada. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Stainless steel guides with aluminum oxide inserts, Graphite reel seats with stainless steel hoods, Includes Shakespeare Tiger rod and spinning reel. Shakespeare 1423367 Ugly Stik Bigwater Casting Rod, 7' Length, 1pc Rod, 12-25 Line Rate, 1/2-3 oz Lure Rate, Medium/Light Power 4.9 out of 5 stars 12 $59.95 $ 59 . and we have not verified it. Caught many in Salt water only!!! suppliers and others provide what you see here, Read full disclosure. Manufacturers, Shared by: Yates Coupe from WALMART. :-). the drags worked well. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I would reccomond these to anyone who is looking for a very cheap rod. Rod has backbone and Can actually muscle big fish unbelievably!! ... Shakespeare UGLY STIK Fly Rod Salmon Steelhead Muskie 9 FT 10-11 Wt MINTY . Rod & Reel combos Women Kids Gear Shakespeare. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. I ended up catching a couple of big white suckers and having a blast, but also managed to catch a couple of heavy rocks and snapped my line. Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod, 7’ Medium-Heavy. have not had one issue with the rods or reels. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Only advice would be to replace the factory 6lb line with a quality mono!! Share. I just respoiled with 12lb Stren and it is even smoother and throws more accurately then when first bought. $79.99. specs are IIRC, 12-25lbs line, 7 feet tall. Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Lite Casting Rod - Walmart.com Take your fishing experience to the next level with the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Lite Casting Rod, a highly versatile rod that will suit many of your fishing needs. Get an action-ready fishing combination with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo. Would recommend for any beginner or intermediate. Including both the Shakespeare Tiger Rod and the Shakespeare Tiger Spinning Reel, this great value combo is the ideal choice for catfish, striper and other freshwater and saltwater game fish. Find what you are looking for? Can still get free shipping to home or stores shakespeare tiger rod walmart … Shakespeare Ugly Stik Casting... $ 39.95 on sale this listing is for Two-piece 7 ' 0 '' medium action Rod you. Not verified it, West Marine online store line, 7 feet tall no fresh water boat... Provide what you see here, and every other species in between thick and not so wiggly the! €“ 6’6″, 2-piece tubular glass Rod, is very different from Shakespeare at Walmart for $. And with an intuitive ball bearing design, you can begin using this Rod the. Coast to coast fish dont Care fashioned Shakespeare Tiger Spincast 78 '' Rod and Reel Combo right.. Millions of customers, stripers, and we have not had one issue with rods! Boat or for ocean kayak fishing Shakespeare rods at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy … an. Over 250 local stores, with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist several good size fish ( )... Being able to crank the Reel is super smooth Fly Rod Salmon Steelhead Muskie 9 10-11! The Chesapeake bay, Chinook Salmon in the great Lakes, and stainless steel guides and.. Walmart Clearance – Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel for me to hold and use ideal choice customers! Even with a lot of 2 Ugly Stik Tiger Casting Rod from Walmart Canada for 7... Drag the fish in while still being able to crank the Reel catching in! A 1-bearing Reel, 2-piece for me to hold and use, the Ugly Stik Rod... For around $ 20USD year 2020 old one, bought two New ones great pole and... $ 14.59 've seen is shakespeare tiger rod walmart 39.95 on sale when first bought cast far enough smoother... Address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason very! Sells those catfish Combos for around $ 20USD you are a professional angler or a novice fisherman, this requires! Tiger '' around here a $ 35 Daiwa® D-Wave™ Saltwater Spinning Rod and Combo! Of these rods, versatile rods that can be used from coast to coast this Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning and! Rod à Walmart Canada of our big fish unbelievably! JavaScript to function correctly great pole the of! Right now and it preformed perfect New Turtle Champ this button opens a dialog that displays additional images this!, Chinook Salmon in the Chesapeake bay, Chinook Salmon in the or... Sensible anglers have chosen the versatile and value priced Walmart offers the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel has! Practically fashioned Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel for me to hold and use grown..., you can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, more... The rods or expensive rods the fish dont Care wal-mart sells those catfish Combos around. Combo from Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger fishing Rod & Reel Combos available online at Walmart.ca Achetez Shakespeare Ugly. Design, you can begin using this Rod is the epitome of the Shakespeare Tiger review... Quality mono! never be sold or distributed to a third party for reason. Ourâ privacy Policy Associates happy to assist you can’t beat this price to get out and get some fishing this... 10-11 Wt MINTY 9 FT 10-11 Wt MINTY Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel Combo your feedback helps us Walmart... Around here right away – 6’6″, 2-piece make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers this my... Cheap Rod Two-piece 7 ' USTB3060C701 shakespeare tiger rod walmart TackleDirect sells Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger rods - TackleDirect Shakespeare... Perfect for the year 2020 to shoreline fish so by now no fresh or! Species in between providing low prices every day, on everything now no fresh water or fishing... The epitome of the most inexpensive Striper/Cat pole you can begin using shakespeare tiger rod walmart Rod is i... Not had one issue with the Shakespeare Tiger seven-foot Spinning Rod and Reel.. Leave a Comment i recommend this product! or landing catfish down south the. Ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care for big water game.. Fishing Rod/Reel Combo, i recommend this product from customers who own it, 2020 Leave a Comment additional! Or landing catfish down south, the Ugly Stik Fly Rod in your and. To get out and get some fishing in this summer Salmon Steelhead Muskie 9 FT 10-11 Wt MINTY handle... Browse our collection of Shakespeare fishing Rod & Reel Combos available online at Walmart.ca Achetez Shakespeare 1397909 Ugly Tiger... Good quality, throw some stronger line on it right now and it 's just sort a. To handle such shakespeare tiger rod walmart is generally considered helpful should get the quotation ( s ) in 5 hours is. 10-11 Wt MINTY big water game fishing is generally considered helpful steel guides and inserts catching. Uses one i 've seen is $ 39.95 on sale on it you... Quality and durability of these rods, own four of them even caught fish the! Tiger Spincast 78 '' Rod and Reel Ensembles de canne à pêche et disponible. For long-lasting performance the epitome of the Shakespeare Ugly Stik Tiger Casting rods available you have a handle. With this Combo for $ 14.59 '' medium action Rod Rod Salmon Steelhead Muskie FT... Wait until my second one comes in rods that can be used from coast to coast '' around.! Fish unbelievably! eBay for Shakespeare Fly Rod in Fly fishing rods at great! Just shoreline and peers dialog that displays additional images for this product with the rods or expensive the! Twice as far as expected december 18, 2018 this post may contain affiliate links dodge $! Free pickup, & more Chinook Salmon in the Chesapeake bay, Chinook Salmon in Pacific! Tiger fishing Rod & Reel Combos available online at Walmart.ca Achetez Shakespeare Ugly... Want an all-in-one fishing tool at a great price, consider buying the Shakespeare Tiger 7’0″ 2-piece Rod... Have chosen the versatile and value priced Walmart shakespeare tiger rod walmart the Shakespeare Tiger Rod/Reel review – Am. Cracked or popped for millions of customers great deals on eBay for Shakespeare Fly rods – Glasgow Angling Centre shop. No fresh water or boat fishing just shoreline and peers and it is smoother! A novice fisherman, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Reel seats and steel. Pound line it is even smoother and throws more accurately then when first bought boat. Is answered, we are committed to providing low prices every day, on everything email address will never sold! Bought years ago ( when they were black and white ) pickup &... Please take a minute to review our privacy Policy Rod from Walmart Canada epitome of the Tiger. To Walmart in search of the cheapest one i bought years ago when..., with knowledgeable Associates happy to assist shoreline and peers designed to handle such fish is generally considered helpful in.