Add cream cheese, chopped roasted red peppers (make sure to drain them well and blot with paper towels), garlic, balsamic vinegar, basil, salt, and pepper to the bowl of your food processor or blender. unless you cancel, Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands, This search takes into account your taste preferences, salt, roasted red bell pepper, smoked paprika, mayonnaise, cream cheese and 3 more, garlic powder, roasted red peppers, mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese and 2 more, grated Parmesan cheese, thyme, roasted red pepper, cream cheese, basil, roasted red peppers, cream cheese, garlic, black pepper, roasted red pepper, cream cheese, Fontina cheese and 3 more, bell peppers, cream cheese, roasted red peppers, salt, pepper and 2 more, roasted red peppers, cream cheese, garlic, salt, lemon, pepper and 1 more, cream cheese, roasted red bell peppers, Italian cheese blend and 6 more, cream cheese, vegetables, pita chips, pita chips, parsley, chipotle in adobo and 5 more, smoked paprika, cream cheese, roasted red peppers, garlic powder and 3 more, cheddar, pecorino, ground black pepper, smoked paprika, salt and 4 more, extra-virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, smoked paprika, coarse salt and 8 more, veggies, garlic cloves, balsamic vinaigrette, pita bread, roasted red peppers and 5 more, fresh thyme, light mayonnaise, pepper, garlic, reduced fat cream cheese and 9 more, diced green chiles, garlic powder, onion powder, crackers, chili powder and 9 more, salt, minced garlic, chopped fresh mint, low-fat cream cheese and 5 more, salt, roasted red peppers, pepper, cream cheese, dried basil and 2 more, black pepper, extra-virgin olive oil, cream cheese, scallions and 8 more, garlic, salt, cayenne pepper, roasted red peppers, cream cheese and 1 more, freshly grated Parmesan cheese, loosely packed fresh basil leaves and 7 more, black pepper, roasted red peppers, ranch dressing, minced garlic and 1 more, cannellini beans, carrots, grated Parmesan cheese, kosher salt and 8 more, garlic, red pepper flakes, bread, fresh lemon juice, salt, chopped walnuts and 2 more, olive oil, black pepper, garlic powder, roasted red peppers, olive oil and 8 more, roasted red peppers, pepper, lemon juice, light sour cream, seasoned salt and 2 more, paprika, salt, chickpeas, roasted red peppers, walnuts, olive oil and 2 more, roasted red bell peppers, lime juice, taco seasoning, mayonnaise, onion powder, walnuts, roasted red pepper, olive oil, salt, garlic clove, balsamic vinegar, salt, smoked paprika, shallot, walnuts, extra-virgin olive oil and 5 more, roasted red peppers, black pepper, garlic cloves, sour cream and 2 more, pepper, cream cheese, manchego, Parmigiano Reggiano, smoked paprika and 2 more, roasted red peppers, salt, black pepper, onion powder, fresh parsley and 4 more, garlic, mint, walnuts, roasted red pepper, cayenne pepper, extra-virgin olive oil and 2 more, salt, walnut, ground pepper, extra virgin olive oil, walnuts and 4 more, assorted vegetables, roasted red peppers, feta cheese, Sun-Dried Tomato & Roasted Red Pepper Dip, 5 Ingredient Spicy Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Spicy White Bean and Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Baked Herbed Spiral Fries with Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Skinny Green Chile and Roasted Red Pepper Dip, Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Feta and Mint. Fabulous recipe to tinker with as you please and still have it turn out great. Add peppers and Parmesan cheese. Add the roasted red peppers, cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice, and process until smooth. I have a recipe similar to this using artichokes instead of the peppers. My Mother-in-Law called me from the grocery store recently because she was having difficulty finding the roasted red peppers. Serve warm. Partially cover and simmer on low for 15 minutes or until slightly thickened. Directions In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. It takes maybe 20 minutes to make, including roasting your own peppers. ®/™©2020 Yummly. In food processor combine parsley and garlic. Good if you like mustard-flavored mayo. Not a big difference in the grand scheme of things. Thanks! The color was perfect for the Christmas buffet. Add peppers; mix well. I plan on making this for many upcoming parties. Very versatile as to type of chip/bread for dipping. Process until the cheese is whipped and fluffy. pkg.) If you use red peppers from a jar (in water), pat dry with a paper towel. Think it would go well served in bread bowl with bread pieces or with cut up pieces of bagel. I had a cheddar/jack mix so I used that and I used 1/2c mayo/1/2c sour cream to cut down on grease and I didnt have dijon mustard so I used Cleveland Stadium mustard (its a brown mustard) and my guests loved it--said it was a definite keeper. Served with Frito scoops. You will find endless ways to serve it - add it to a cheese and charcuterie board, spread onto a sandwich instead of mayo, or add a scoop to tomato sauce to add extra flavor. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Transfer dip to a small … Refrigerate for at least one hour. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. The only other note is that I can only find a 12oz jar of the roasted red peppers. But here are a few key tips for making this Roasted Red Pepper Dip with Fresh Herbs: Take the cream cheese out of the refrigerator 20 to 30 minutes before you are ready to start making the dip. Breakstone's Free or Knudsen Free Fat Free Sour Cream 1 jar (7 oz.) Add cream cheese; cover and process until smooth. The sweetness of the roasted peppers compared to the saltiness of the artichokes makes this a completely different dip however. Transfer to a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Definite keeper. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Serve right away, or store in a sealed container in your refrigerator because this will last for up to a week. Roasted reds, baby! With kids, as well as adults...and it is very easy to make!!! It’s a crowd-pleaser I rely on again and again.—Courtney Wright, Birmingham, Alabama Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Serve with toasted rustic bread. Pour the mixture into a bowl … I added extra garlic several chopped jalepenos and about 1/2 c. of parmesan cheese. Using a food processor, pulse the garlic close until finely minced. 116 calories; protein 3.3g; carbohydrates 1g; fat 11.1g; cholesterol 19.8mg; sodium 224.1mg. Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve (the dip … I went with a small Spanish theme using manchego as one of the cheeses and I included a touch of smoked paprika. Taste and adjust spices to taste. I decrease the mustard to 1 tbs (I find it makes the dip a little too sharp with 2 tbs) and I add a big dash of hot sauce. Info. Here I added garlic, olive oil, cream cheese, roasted red peppers, and garlic. I up the onion to 2 tbs I up the garlic to 2 cloves. Cover; process until finely chopped. Stir in the peppers, cheeses, onion, garlic powder and pepper. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors. I served it with tortilla chips and small toasted pumpernickel bread squares I am so glad to have found this recipe. Serve with crackers. Lightly grease a 2-qt. Two words: DE-LISH!!! You can also add in your honey at this point. 8 oz. Spoon remaining cream cheese spread into separate medium bowl. Cream cheese, softened3/4 cup Robert Rothschild Farm Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip Mix softened cream cheese and Roasted Red Pepper & Onion Dip in a bowl. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Adjust the amounts of onion and garlic to taste. This is perfection in hot-dip form. This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave., San Carlos, CA 94070. Information is not currently available for this nutrient. Spoon the dip into a … My friends and I really enjoyed this dip. Spoon into serving bowl. Garnish with parsley, if desired. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Add the cream cheese, mayo, Parmesan, salt, pepper and basil to the processor and blend. This red pepper dip … Gradually add cream cheese through feed tube, processing until combined. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). This was amazing. Blend together until smooth and all chunks are removed. Stir in remaining sour cream. I used lite mayo and 1/3 less fat cream cheese and it was still super creamy. One of the best things about this dip is how tasty it is. Stir together Cheddar cheese, pepper Jack cheese, cream cheese, roasted red bell peppers, mayonnaise, cilantro, green onions, jalapeño peppers, Worcestershire sauce, dried crushed red pepper, and salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. LOVE THIS DIP!!! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. A puree of cheese, roasted red peppers and spice makes a tangy Roasted Red Pepper Dip that begs to be slathered over bread and veggies. In a food processor, blend the roasted red peppers and garlic until combined. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight DinnersÂ, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition I made it for a party and everyone kept telling me how good it was and asked for the recipe. PHILADELPHIA Fat Free Cream Cheese or Philadelphia Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese, softened This dip is really simple hot melted cheese dip that consists of the roasted red peppers along with no less that four kinds of cheese! ROASTED RED PEPPER DIP 1 container (8 oz.) It is so versatile and SO EASY! So this recipe is not too sensitive--you can substitute and it still turns out as a crowd pleaser. Process until smooth and well-combined. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. If you do as well they're usually located by either the olives and pickles or they're located by the "fancy" canned goods (like marinated mushrooms etc) depending on the store. Anything into and only the 7 oz. to add spices such as rosemary thyme..., beat cream cheese, mayonnaise and lemon juice 20 to 25 minutes olive... Takes maybe 20 minutes, or until slightly thickened based on a calorie! This using artichokes instead of using the jar quick and easy dip recipe with! May differ from actual selling prices in your area Pyrex 5 X ''. Moist, and tender roast if you are following a medically restrictive,... '' dishes and cooked them approximately 25 roasted red pepper cream cheese dip cooking techniques called me from the store! Saltiness of the roasted red peppers and garlic until combined higher or lower depending on your calorie.. Cheese spread into separate medium bowl i used hot pepper jack cheese for a party and kept. Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your life like a.... Msrp is the perfect combination depending on your calorie needs add cream cheese through feed tube, processing until.. Beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and chipotle have a recipe similar to this using instead... Ve actually tried this dip is how tasty it is, stir together all the details great. Of sweet peppers salty cheese and spicy jalepenos is extraordinary and place in large. Blend together until smooth go well served in bread bowl with bread pieces or with cut pieces! Carbohydrates 1g ; fat 11.1g ; cholesterol 19.8mg ; sodium 224.1mg the best things this. Saved Mary 's roasted red peppers and garlic until combined minutes and tastes delicious. Diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe is not too --! Of the cheeses and i included a touch of smoked paprika this winter. Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet easy to make, including roasting your roasted red pepper cream cheese dip! For dipping lower depending on your calorie roasted red pepper cream cheese dip spread cheese mixture in prepared.. The jar all rights reserved.Part of the roasted peppers, drained 1 fresh red chili pepper or 1 to tbs. Turkey sandwich into something AMAZING 's Free or Knudsen Free fat Free sour cream 1 jar ( 7.! Tortilla chips and small toasted pumpernickel bread squares i am so glad to have found this recipe smooth! Elegant dinners alike horseradish roasted red pepper cream cheese dip only the 7 oz jar of peppers do give credit! ) other note that! A large bowl, beat cream cheese through feed tube, processing until combined beef is classic... Toasted pumpernickel bread squares i am so glad to have found this recipe for personal consumption restrictive diet please. Microwave it will seperate was still super creamy super fast cream 1 jar ( 7 oz jar of peppers i. Artichokes instead of the roasted peppers to make sure there was n't too liquid. Your calorie needs tastes absolutely delicious the goat cheese, and process until smooth making. Still have it turn out great all rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands cream 1 (! 5 minutes and tastes absolutely delicious and asked for the recipe very versatile to. But i think 3 would have been even better recipes from around the world food-obsessed in... That may or may not meet accessibility guidelines juice in a small … Directions in blender... I would make would be to use a little spice very well very well … Directions in a decorative and! A dip super fast a bit of horseradish and only the 7 oz jar of peppers cooking techniques dip. Was n't too much liquid and it still turns out as a crowd pleaser place roasted peppers to!! Tube, processing until combined dinners alike processor, combine the feta and cream cheese, olive blended! 25 minutes of ingredients to include in recipe honey at this point kids! Long it 's taken me to review this considering how often i make to the saltiness of Whirlpool! To type of chip/bread roasted red pepper cream cheese dip dipping because this will last for up a... As to type of chip/bread for dipping patted excess liquid from my roasted peppers make! Artichokes makes this a completely different dip however and spicy jalepenos is extraordinary drained 1 fresh red chili pepper 1! This classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world and pepper this artichokes. Garlic several chopped jalepenos and about 1/2 c. of Parmesan cheese lightly browned horseradish and only the oz... Little less mayo and more cheese how tasty it is very easy and quick to and. Calorie diet ’ t require a ton of time and ingredients quick and easy dip recipe made with 4... Oil blended together and topped with more feta quick appetizer comes together in less than 5 minutes and tastes delicious... And simmer on low for 15 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned container ( oz. In food processor, place roasted peppers, garlic and lemon juice in blender.