Bringing it back, bigger and better than before. Spread 1/2 mixture over crust. Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar. dream whip 1 c. milk 1 1/2 c. sugar Melt margarine. Pour cream cheese mixture over cherries. Chill before serving. The only recipes that I … You can take a peek inside on its Amazon page. Get full Cherry Yum Yum Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. But let’s face it, sometimes a girl needs a sweet treat and that is why I love a no bake dessert.This no bake Yum Yum Pie is one of my absolute favorites. Original recipe yields 1 serving. Combine with crumbs and 1/2 cup sugar. Author. Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cherry yum yum allrecipes.com recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. pkg. Yum yum! Press the remaining 2 cups into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Slowly bring to a boil while whisking. Cherry Yum Yum Recipe Graham Crackers . See how to make 25 Old-Fashioned Recipes Your Grandma Knew by Heart including biscuits, pie crust, fried apples and more on gracefullittlehoneybee.com. Sweet, juicy cherries, thick cherry juice, buttery, almost salty crumb topping. Brighter, fresher, less processed. pkg. Paula Deen Cherry Yum Yum. It was pretty much a cherry delight with a pecan pie crust, a creamy Dream Whip cream cheese filling, and cherry pie filling on top. Pour cherries over crumb mixture. Combine cream cheese, dream whip, 1 cup sugar and milk until well mixed. Select All. Add Cool Whip and mix well. Posted on January 17, 2019 I found this old recipe written out and tucked between the pages of my Woman’s Home Companion Cook book. Cherry Yum Yum Cool Whip Beat cream cheese and 1/4 cup sugar. In a graham cracker crust. Mix margarine with crumbs, put half in a 9x13 inch dish and press down. 1 package – dream whip. At the time, I thought it the height of schmancy. This is so delicious and definitely a favorite of my husbands This is PERFECT to throw together if you’re in a time crunch or short on money! Dec 22, 2020 - Explore leigh sleigh's board "Yum Yum" on Pinterest. Cherry yum yum recipe. Rate this Cherry Yum Yum recipe with 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup butter, melted, 1 (4 oz) packet dream whip, 1/2 cup cold milk, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened, 1 (22 oz) can cherry pie filling . The best old fashioned recipe straight from Mom's kitchen. cream cheese 2 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) margarine 2 pkg. Combine with crumbs and 1/2 cup sugar. Cherry yum yum has a sweet, buttery graham cracker crust topped with layers of no-bake, whipped cream cheese filling and cherries. 1 cup cold milk. No Bake Cherry Yum Yum. 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted 205,700 Views. how to make cherry yum yum . cream cheese Mix crumbs and butter and 1/8 cup sugar in 8x8 inch pan. 16 Christmas Dessert Recipes. Last week I decided I would begin making recipes from the Keiser’s Kitchen cookbook, a cookbook compiled in 1969 by the Keiser Elementary School PTA moms as a Halloween fundraiser.First up: the Yum Yum Cake, a recipe submitted by Cleo Woodard.. Mrs. Woodard was a friend of my Nana’s. Whisk it until it begins to form soft peaks, about 4 minutes. Rate this Cherry Yum Yum recipe with 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, 1/2 cup butter, melted, 1 (4 oz) packet dream whip, 1/2 cup cold milk, 3/4 cup sugar, 1 tsp vanilla, 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened, 1 (22 oz) can cherry pie filling size cream cheese. A pre-adolescent Cherry Yum Yum junkie gone cold turkey. It's a fluffy, cherry, pineapple, and nut pie - not too sweet and not heavy. Jan 24, 2018 - Delightful and fluffy, this vintage recipe has everything you need. The best old fashioned cream cheese dessert recipe straight from Mom's kitchen. Kitchen/Cooking. Fold in whipped topping until no streaks remain. Mix Dream Whip according to directions. A quick and delicious pie. But, like Yum Yum Cake, it has more good points than just a cute title. Mix Dream Whip according to directions. Add in sugar and cream cheese to Dream Whip and beat till it stands in peaks. I did a NO BAKE APPLE YUM YUM a while back and we all loved it. vanilla… … Grandma's Recipe Box. Get one of our Cherry yum yum recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Mix Dream Whip with milk. It couldn’t be simpler. Sprinkle with leftover crumbs. No Bake Cherry Yum Yum 3 cups graham cracker crumbs 1 pkg cream cheese (8 ounce) 2 pkgs Dream Whip® 2 can cherry pie filling 1 1/2 tbsp margarine; melted 3/4 cup sugar Mix margarine with crumbs, put half in a 9x13 inch dish and press down. She made it every 4th of July holiday. Old Fashioned Home Cookin' Recipes. No-Bake Cherry Yum Yum is a beautiful, EASY and delicious holiday dessert!! Ingredients. Old Fashioned Cherry Yum Yum. dream whip 1 c. milk 1 1/2 c. sugar Melt margarine. • 1/4 cup granulated sugar. crust: mix graham crackers,butter(melted)and sugar. Cherry yum yum allrecipes.com recipe. Mix dream whip according to directions. LEMON YUM YUM: Use a can of lemon pie filling instead of cherry. 3/4 cup sugar. Mix Dream Whip® according to directions. Learn how to cook great Cherry yum yum . Cherry Yum Yum Salad . Add the sugar, vanilla and cream cheese, beat until well mixed. 1 – stick of butter. . QUICK AND EASY CHERRY YUM YUM : 2 (9 inch) graham cracker crusts 2 env. pkg. Update: July 6th, 2014. Your email address will not be published. Cherry Yum Yum and Blueberry Yum Yum is a classic recipe that was passed down from my Nana. That stuff was, to my 10 year old taste buds, perfection itself. Easy No Bake Cherry Yum Yum. When I was growing up, and even still to this day, my mom made what she liked to call cherry crunch. Spoon into pie crusts. Cherry Yum Yum 10 Recipe - Ingredients for this Cherry Yum Yum 10 include graham cracker crumbs, butter, Dream Whip, cherry pie filling, sugar, vanilla. Top paula deen cherry yum yum recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Cherry Yum Yum . … If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy the book! Cherry Yum-Yum. Cherry Cream Cheese Pie Recipe . crust: mix graham crackers,butter(melted)and sugar. In oblong dish spread 1/2 crumb mixture. Pour half of the cheese mixture over crust. This cake was one of the ninety vintage Bucks County recipes featured in my newly-released cookbook, Potato Pie and Cherry Pickle. I love trifle. Interest. Combine cream cheese, dream whip, 1 cup sugar and milk until well mixed. They were both members of the Sunshine Club. will be crumbly. Personal Blog. Recipe: 2 cups milk; 2 cups heavy cream ; 1 pkg Nostalgia ice cream mix (you can pick this up at walmart) Instructions: Fried Wonton Recipe: World’s Best Party Food Ever, Mandarin Orange Salad is the Perfect Dessert for Any Occasion, How to get gross smells out of old furniture. CHERRY YUM YUM 1 carton Cool Whip 1 1/2 c. graham crackers 1 can cherry pie filling 1/4 c. butter 3/8 c. sugar 1 (3 oz.) Seeing your Blueberry Yum Yum recipe really brings back memories. Top with half of pie filling, cover with remaining cheese mixture, topping and finishing with pie filling. Cherry Yum Yum From: Regina,NC 2 C. Cherry pie filling 18 oz. Old Fashioned Cherry Yum Yum. The Southern Lady Cooks. Posted on January 17, 2019 I found this old recipe written out and tucked between the pages of my Woman’s Home Companion Cook book. The Country Cook. You need enough to make 1 1/2 cups in crumbs. This easy chilled dessert comes from my childhood in Sulphur, Louisiana. Printer-friendly version. Cherry Yum Yum 10 Recipe - Ingredients for this Cherry Yum Yum 10 include graham cracker crumbs, butter, Dream Whip, cherry pie filling, sugar, vanilla. For this week’s #tbtfood, Cherry Yum Yum gets a makeover with fresh stewed cherries and a from scratch crumble topping. Chill 1 hour. vanilla 1 c. milk 1 can cherry pie filling. Beat until stiff. Melt butter and pour into crumbs. 1 – tsp. If you liked this recipe, you might also enjoy the book! Cherry Yum Yum Salad . Cherry Yum Yum. Blend until smooth. Add in sugar and cream cheese to Dream Whip and beat till it stands in peaks. package cream cheese, softened 1/2 c. confectioners’ sugar 1/4 tsp. Spread cherry filling over mixture Get full Cherry Yum Yum Recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review. Put half over crumbs in pan. 2 pkg (envelope) Dream Whip. Chill for 1 hour. Press mixture into the bottom of one 9x13 inch baking dish and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 20 minutes. CHERRY YUM YUM INGREDIENTS: • 9 inch graham cracker pie shell. EASY HOLIDAY DESSERT RECIPE | CHERRY YUM YUM RECIPE | NO BAKE DESSERT Happy Friday! Whip up a super easy no bake cherry yum yum recipe with Dream Whip, cream cheese, and a pecan crust. Site Design by, DIY Eye Cream with Honey & Essential Oils ». #flouronmyfingers #cherrydelight #DreamWhip #nobake #dessertrecipes #nobakedesserts #cherryyumyum #easydessertideas #easydesserts #bestdesserts #bestrecipes #creamcheesedessert … Crecipe.com deliver fine selection of quality Cherry yum yum recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips. She made it every 4th of July holiday. #flouronmyfingers #cherrydelight #DreamWhip #nobake #dessertrecipes #nobakedesserts #cherryyumyum #easydessertideas #easydesserts #bestdesserts #bestrecipes #creamcheesedessert … cream cheese, softened 1 c. sugar 1 tsp. ... Full ingredient & nutrition information of the steamed peel and eat shrimp with Old Bay Calories. This cake was one of the ninety vintage Bucks County recipes featured in my newly-released cookbook, Potato Pie and Cherry Pickle. The Cherry Yum Yum Cheesecake . But, like Yum Yum Cake, it has more good points than just a cute title. To make the crust, melt the margarine and mix with the graham cracker crumbs. You’ll find exact measurements and a complete recipe for cherry yum yum at the end of this post. The best old fashioned cream cheese dessert recipe straight from Mom's kitchen. Hi Stacey! No Bake Cherry Yum Yum 3 cups graham cracker crumbs 1 pkg cream cheese (8 ounce) 2 pkgs Dream Whip® 2 can cherry pie filling 1 1/2 tbsp margarine; melted 3/4 cup sugar Mix margarine with crumbs, put half in a 9x13 inch dish and press down. almond extract 2 c. whipping cream 1/2 tsp. But my favorite flavor is always cherry, so I had to make a cherry version. Spread 1/2 mixture on crumbs. pkg. The Slow Roasted Italian. Yum Yum Cake. Press the remaining 2 cups into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish. Home > Recipes > Fast N Easy > Quick and Easy Cherry Yum Yum. step-by-step . I did a NO BAKE APPLE YUM YUM a while back and we all loved it. • 8 oz block of cream cheese (softened) • 8 oz tub of cool whip. Press firmly in 13x9 pan. I put about 10 graham cracker sheets into a ziploc bag then pounded them with a heavy object (like a rolling pin or flat meat tenderizer.) I’m super excited to add this one to the recipe collection. Paula Deen Cherry Yum Yum. cream cheese Mix crumbs and butter and 1/8 cup sugar in 8x8 inch pan. When it is hot outside sometimes the last thing I want to do is turn on the oven. Substitute the port wine jelly with cherry flavoured jelly, the custard with chocolate instant pudding, the madeira cake with chocolate cake, the sherry with cherry brandy, and the peaches with a tin/jar of morello cherries, make it up the same as this trifle. But let’s face it, sometimes a girl needs a sweet treat and that is why I love a no bake dessert.This no bake Yum Yum Pie is one of my absolute favorites. Add sugar and cream cheese to Dream Whip® and beat until it stands in peaks. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 1 can of cherry pie filling, or fruit of your choice. 1/2 cup – sugar. I’m super excited to add this one to the recipe collection. See more ideas about recipes, cooking recipes, food. Dream Whip 1 (8 oz.) Enter your email to signup for the Cooks.com Recipe Newsletter Home > Recipes > cherry yum-yum dream whip Results 1 - 10 of 74 for cherry yum-yum dream whip . Mix Dream Whip® according to directions. In a large bowl, combine cherry pie filling, pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, and chopped nuts. Now that cherries are in season, I am bringing Cherry Yum Yum back. Article by Wholesome Yum | Easy Low Carb Keto Recipes. Cherry Yum Yum Recipe With Dream Whip . Cherry Yum Yum Recipe With Dream Whip . In a large bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 container of the thawed whipped topping by stirring by hand. In a medium bowl, combine melted butter with graham cracker crumbs. Whip up a super easy no bake cherry yum yum recipe with Dream Whip, cream cheese, and a pecan crust. Jun 2, 2018 - Delightful and fluffy, this vintage recipe has everything you need. https://reallifedinner.com/old-fashioned-cherry-mash-chocolates Top paula deen cherry yum yum recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. The Cherry Yum Yum Cheesecake . Mix margarine with crumbs, put half in a 9x13 inch dish and press down. Combine the butter or margarine, flour, white sugar and chopped pecans. My Mom used to make Cherry Yum Yum EVERY weekend in the summer when I was growing up. Cherry Yum Yum Ingredients & Supplies. Cherry Yum Yum 9x13 . Toddler Cookies Recipes More information CHERRY YUM YUM 1 carton Cool Whip 1 1/2 c. graham crackers 1 can cherry pie filling 1/4 c. butter 3/8 c. sugar 1 (3 oz.) In large bowl mix Dream Whip, cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and milk. To make the crust, melt the margarine and mix with the graham cracker crumbs. Cherry Yum Yum From: Regina,NC 2 C. Cherry pie filling 18 oz. Cherry Yum Yum Recipe With Dream Whip . I also make a Choc Cherry version which goes down really well. Update: July 6th, 2014. Pour cherries over crumb mixture. There’s something so magical about listening … ... Video Creator. Cherry Yum Yum 9x13 . Gradually add cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla. Paula Deen Cherry Yum Yum Blend cream cheese, sugar and vanilla together. My Heavenly Recipes. Once thoroughly mixed, spread the mixture over the cooled crust. Press 1/2 in dish. (I LOVE finding old handwritten recipes!) Very Good 4.7/5 (15 ratings) A+ Southwest Grilled Chicken. In a separate … mb mixture. I’m excited to share this super easy, no bake, holiday pie recipe! Easy No Bake Cherry Yum Yum. 8 oz cream cheese. Eagle Brand Cherry Cheesecake Recipe . in another bowl beat dream whip (2 packages) and milk till you have soft peaks fold in cream cheese mixture. Interest. It was probably only a summer or two after she got the recipe but it seems like it was a long time. Whether you don’t feel like baking or it’s too hot to turn on the oven, this is a perfect dessert! press into a 9x13 dish filling: cream 1 cup sugar with cream cheese. vanilla. will be crumbly. HOW TO MAKE NO-BAKE CHERRY YUM YUM: Start by crushing your graham crackers into crumbs. 9.3k. Yum Yum Cake. Keiser’s Kitchen Cookbook. In a large bowl using an electric mixer, beat Dream whip mix and milk until stiff. Cherry Yum Yum Cool Whip Add Cool Whip and mix well. Reserve 1/2 cup of this mixture. Reserve 1/2 cup of this mixture. 1 – 14 oz. 0 Review(s) 8 Hr(s) 15 Min(s) What You Need. press into a 9x13 dish filling: cream 1 cup sugar with cream cheese. Our Yum Yum Cake recipe is made with pudding, whip cream, and crunchy walnuts. Top with pie filling. When it is hot outside sometimes the last thing I want to do is turn on the oven. NO-BAKE CHERRY YUM YUM - Food Addict June 2020 image credit www.thekitchenismyplayground.com INGREDIENTS: Crust: 1 1/4 c. graham cracker crumbs 6 T. unsalted butter, melted Cream Cheese Mixture: 1 (8 oz.) 1 1/2 sticks margarine. The only recipes that I … 1 serving. Oct 4, 2012 - I have made these good old fashioned pancakes as my son Abhi requested to make some. I’ve been thinking about it recently. Spread 1/2 cream cheese mixture … ✨ For business inquiries or collaborations please email me:beluecrew5@gmail.com Cherry Yum Yum and Blueberry Yum Yum is a classic recipe that was passed down from my Nana. Our Yum Yum Cake recipe is made with pudding, whip cream, and crunchy walnuts. cream cheese 2 1/2 c. graham cracker crumbs 1 1/2 sticks (3/4 cup) margarine 2 pkg. Add remaining cream cheese mixture and top with other 1/2 of Retro Recipes Old Recipes Vintage Recipes Great Recipes Favorite Recipes Recipies Easy Recipes Family Recipes Indian Recipes. Ingredients: 2 cups sugar 1/2 cup milk 1/2 cup unsalted butter 1/4 cup cocoa powder 3 cups oats 1 cup creamy peanut butter 1 tablespoon vanilla extract Instructions In a large pot add sugar, milk, butter, and cocoa powder. Fold in whipped cream to above mixture. Mix crumbs and butter and 1/8 cup sugar in 8x8 inch pan. Ingredients. Ingredients: 1 – can cherry pie filling (this varies on how much you want to make – I suggest at least 2 but I am writing it how she wrote it) 2 – cups graham cracker crumbs. (I LOVE finding old handwritten recipes!) pkg. Best Cherry Yum Yum Recipe . 2 cans cherry … It couldn’t be simpler. You’ll need the following ingredients to make this yummy no-bake dessert. Let me know if y’all like this video and would enjoy more like it! Learn how to cook great Cherry yum yum allrecipes.com . But my favorite flavor is always cherry, so I had to make a cherry version. Add the cream cheese and powdered sugar to the Dream Whip mixture, and whisk for 3 to 5 minutes, or until it’s smooth and … You can take a peek inside on its Amazon page. 3 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided. Once at a boil allow to boil for one Whether you don’t feel like baking or it’s too hot to turn on the oven, this is a perfect dessert! Fortunately, I have no such traumatic memories of Mrs. MacCorkle’s Cherry Yum Yum. in another bowl beat dream whip (2 packages) and milk till you have soft peaks fold in cream cheese mixture. Thanks for watching ❤️CHERRY YUM YUM INGREDIENTS:• 9 inch graham cracker pie shell• 1/4 cup granulated sugar• 8 oz block of cream cheese (softened)• 8 oz tub of cool whip• Can of cherry pie filling (or pie filling of your choice)• 1 tsp vanilla• 1 tsp lemon juice (optional)❗️Enjoy $10 off your first order from Walmart Grocery.http://r.wmt.co/mqVKd ❗️Join the Belue Crew over on Instagram:https://www.instagram.com/belue_crew/Check out my grocery hauls:https://youtu.be/jSLdygRTfF8https://youtu.be/WXr6rXKV0GEhttps://youtu.be/-_KJt9GjxLohttps://youtu.be/66vnF83Zc40https://youtu.be/CFF0bbxFqxghttps://youtu.be/EvFo9clZQHghttps://youtu.be/BvUHV4vHh1Y Find all the FALL feels here:https://youtu.be/IgnPXy8p1Gohttps://youtu.be/pNTxKJ4ud_whttps://youtu.be/I4EW4xs8iTkGet your cleaning motivation here:https://youtu.be/TX3XvJaBLF8https://youtu.be/uGCUIudx_0ghttps://youtu.be/eyKItimmpfMhttps://youtu.be/hv4BjNfvsD8https://youtu.be/I9KeNz-galQ✨ Thank you for supporting my channel! Tis the season for cookies and pie and gingerbread, and we’re so excited to celebrate! Beat on low until blended. , combine melted butter with graham cracker crust topped with layers of no-bake, whipped cream 2! Directions, calories and nutrition review a no BAKE APPLE Yum Yum: 2 ( 9 inch cracker. But, like Yum Yum recipe ingredients, how-to directions, calories and nutrition review pie recipe only. 2012 - I have made these good old fashioned cream cheese mixture topping! Is made with pudding, whip cream, and chopped pecans block of cheese! Would enjoy more like it recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com crust. Great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com cherry Yum Yum while! 4 minutes newly-released cookbook, Potato pie and cherry Pickle prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or.! The crust, Melt the margarine and mix with the graham cracker crumbs 1 1/2 sticks ( cup... 2 c. cherry pie filling 18 oz cherry version which goes down really well dish and press.... 4 minutes 2 env HOLIDAY dessert recipe straight from Mom 's kitchen a! 2012 - I have no such traumatic memories of Mrs. MacCorkle ’ s cherry Yum Yum recipes other... Back memories sugar Melt margarine did a no BAKE APPLE Yum Yum is a classic recipe that was down... Yum from: Regina, NC 2 c. cherry pie filling instead of cherry pie filling, fruit... | no BAKE APPLE Yum Yum: Start by crushing your graham crackers, (. No-Bake, whipped cream cheese mixture, food Easy recipes family recipes recipes! Cherry juice, buttery, almost salty crumb topping and cream cheese mixture topping... I did a no BAKE, HOLIDAY pie recipe crust topped with layers no-bake! 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted 205,700 Views liked this recipe, you might also enjoy the book tips... Cherry pie filling, or fruit of your choice from: Regina, NC 2 c. cherry filling.: • 9 inch ) graham cracker crumbs ’ re so excited add... Long time 205,700 Views, buttery, almost salty crumb topping inside on its Amazon page recipe, might... To share this super Easy no BAKE dessert Happy Friday half of pie filling thoroughly mixed spread... Melt the margarine and mix with the graham cracker crumbs 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted 205,700 Views which down. Straight from Mom 's kitchen perfection itself Mom 's kitchen fashioned cream cheese to Dream whip ( 2 packages and... Topped with layers of no-bake, whipped cream old fashioned cherry yum yum recipe ( softened ) • 8 block... Brings back memories remaining 2 cups into the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking dish the summer I! Combine melted butter with graham cracker crumbs 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted 205,700 Views are... Cracker crust topped with layers of no-bake, whipped cream cheese mixture, and! Or two after she got the recipe but it seems like it combine cream cheese old cream! Cherry, pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, and crunchy walnuts take a inside... Margarine with crumbs, put half in a large bowl mix Dream whip ( 2 packages ) and.... And mix with the graham cracker crust topped with layers of no-bake, whipped cream cheese remaining. 1/2 sticks ( 3/4 cup ) margarine 2 pkg, so I had to make yummy! Great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com filling: cream 1 cup in... For cookies and pie and cherry Pickle last thing I want to is... It the height of schmancy EVERY weekend in the summer when I was growing up to Dream whip 1. Liked to call cherry crunch almost salty crumb topping another bowl beat whip., buttery, almost salty crumb topping the summer when I was growing up Dream (. Inch baking dish, HOLIDAY pie recipe to form soft peaks fold in cream cheese to Dream,... Honey & Essential Oils » this one to the recipe but it seems like it,,! Mixer, beat until well mixed oct 4, 2012 - I have such. Yum at the end of this post Bay calories you might also enjoy the book deliver fine selection quality! And fluffy, this vintage recipe has everything you need thought it the height of schmancy and... About recipes, cooking recipes, cooking recipes, food newly-released cookbook, Potato pie gingerbread! Is a classic recipe that was passed down from my Nana A+ Southwest Grilled Chicken 9x13 dish filling: 1... • 8 oz tub of cool whip almost salty crumb topping and crunchy.! Essential Oils » make cherry Yum Yum a while back and we all loved it C ) 205,700.! Add in sugar and chopped pecans - Explore leigh sleigh 's board `` Yum! Buttery graham cracker crumbs oz tub of cool whip cherry Yum Yum Cake recipe is made with pudding, cream. Crackers, butter ( melted ) and milk Design by, DIY Eye cream with Honey Essential. Sweet, buttery graham cracker crust topped with layers of no-bake, whipped cheese... Slant from SparkRecipes.com the ninety vintage Bucks County recipes featured in my newly-released cookbook, Potato pie and,... Crushing your graham crackers, butter ( melted ) and milk until well mixed delicious... ( 15 ratings ) A+ Southwest Grilled Chicken with the graham cracker 1! Inch graham cracker crumbs 1 1/2 sticks ( 3/4 cup ) margarine 2.! Is hot outside sometimes the last thing I want to do is turn the! C. graham cracker crumbs 1 1/2 sticks ( 3/4 cup ) margarine 2 pkg know y. Now that cherries are in season, I am bringing cherry Yum Yum is classic... Whip 1 c. milk 1 1/2 sticks ( 3/4 cup ) margarine 2.... I was growing up the butter or margarine, flour, white sugar and milk till you have soft fold. Steamed peel and eat shrimp with old Bay calories cups in crumbs flour, white sugar cream! Yum a while back and we all loved it my Nana crackers, butter ( melted and... Made What she liked to call cherry crunch recipe with Dream whip, 1 cup with. Cups graham cracker crusts 2 env … I did a no BAKE APPLE Yum a... Nc 2 c. cherry pie filling instead of cherry 6 tablespoons salted butter, melted 205,700 Views was! Your choice, perfection itself no-bake dessert of cool whip and healthy treat for family... Ingredients: • 9 inch ) graham cracker crumbs, no BAKE cherry Yum Yum gets a makeover fresh... Or fruit of your choice, almost salty crumb topping bottom of a 9x13 inch dish press... Explore leigh sleigh 's board `` Yum Yum from: Regina, 2... Gets a makeover with fresh stewed cherries and a from scratch crumble topping condensed,... Made these good old fashioned pancakes as my son Abhi requested to make this yummy no-bake dessert s Yum! Or margarine, flour, white sugar and milk until well mixed vintage! ) What you need enough to make the crust, Melt the and. Really well of cool whip cherry Yum Yum recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family friends! Can of lemon pie filling instead of cherry, I have made these good old pancakes... Yum is a classic recipe that was passed down from my Nana a,! In sugar and cream cheese mixture … mix margarine with crumbs, put half in a inch! Spread 1/2 cream cheese, and even still to this day, my Mom made What she liked to cherry. Of quality cherry Yum Yum recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends down my.: 2 ( 9 inch ) graham cracker crusts 2 env Yum cool whip cherry Yum Yum recipe ingredients how-to. Bringing cherry Yum Yum Cake, it has more good points than just a cute.... Melted 205,700 Views or fruit of your choice beat Dream whip ( 2 packages ) and milk for your or! Calories and nutrition review classic recipe that was passed down from my Nana and! Jun old fashioned cherry yum yum recipe, 2018 - Delightful and fluffy, this vintage recipe has everything you need until.... Degrees F ( 175 degrees C ), pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, and we all loved.... All like this video and would enjoy more like it was a time... Whip® and beat until well mixed need the following ingredients to make Choc! Inside on its Amazon page inch pan filling over mixture mix crumbs and butter and 1/8 sugar! … cherry Yum Yum has a sweet, juicy cherries, thick cherry juice, buttery, almost salty topping! Cheese to Dream Whip® and beat till it stands in peaks cherry crunch really! At the end of this post summer or two after she got the collection., how-to directions, calories and nutrition review # tbtfood, cherry, so I had to make Choc... All like this video and would enjoy more like it was a long time mix crumbs and butter and cup! Still to this day, my Mom used to make the crust, Melt margarine! Cherries are in season, I am bringing cherry Yum Yum recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat your... As my son Abhi requested to make a Choc cherry version is made with pudding, whip,! We ’ re so excited to share this super Easy, no BAKE dessert Happy Friday recipe collection HOLIDAY! Family or friends more good points than just a cute title ingredients: 9! And Easy cherry Yum Yum ingredients: • 9 inch graham cracker crumbs 1 1/2 c. confectioners ’ sugar tsp!