catalyst - prepare elemented ninja stones for some certain skills(if you don't have orcish spirit card) you still need one of each type- the way orcish spirit works after SE (or so i heard). accessories - 2Ring des nibel+mermaid+anti pneuma card/pkc for final strike optional.. again, final strike is not magic. A class only good at PvM, against monsters that don’t use magic. accessories - 2Ring des nibel+mermaid+anti pneuma card/pkc for final strike optional.. again, final strike is not magic. 2. I cannot stress enough how important it is to get int maxed as soon as possible. armor -Vvest with Tao gunka (might be usefull in final strike) final strike is clearly not magic, i'd use GOH (or bryn), but tao+Vvest is useful at times. By AzothDrezan, November 15, 2018 9 replies; 1.5k views; Dabu; February 7, 2019 Some have a set time period in which they stop by themselves, others can be manually deactivated, and some are one-time-use skills that require manual activation each time the player desires to use them. (Read 42400 times) 0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic. luk - "no need luk" In contrary, you do need luk; for PD- more PD, less hit taken too. Choosing to mainly wield spears. An advanced Ninja technique that allows one to dissapear instantly from thier location to avoid damage, however if you are struck you will jump back 7 cells in the direction you were hit (you are not pushed back in WoE). When you do a ninja guide, be sure to report some things before. bow type shadow chasers take advantage of their range to take down opponents before it can reach them. cloak-10+Go cloak NinjaXcution's Magic Ninja Guide My Ninja (NinjaXcution) is currently lvl 97/70 on Chaos and I've played it since they were first released in early 2007. Actually, that's for all the headgear slots, but yea, dont put hwc on upper. Several functions may not work. Trust me the power is more important then the speed right now, especially when you are beginning. The preferred build for Oboro. Pages: [1] Go Down. (Grand cross, Heal) Def : ... and Cresent Scythe for Crits type. Any kind of suggestion / Guide is appreciated, Trust into the Lord he shall show you the right path, Its me Tomson of the ward no:69 here you go cheap an easy to make magic ninja no need to invest much hope you already have all these items.. Not all skills can be blocked including Magic attacks. If you are in mid cast, this jump will not actually interupt your casting. Equips: The highest HP out of all the classes and builds in Ragnarok which is why they are the most popular tanks. dagger is for backstab build later on in 5.0 when manatrap gets nerfed. Active skills do not inflict … This guide will cover Ninjutsu (Magic) builds and Pure Kunai/Shuriken Build. For info on the Ninja job change quest, refer to Motoki's … The ninja class is fun and offers three types of roles to play: a magic ninja, a throwing ninja (now nerfed to be the weakest of the builds), … And you will be GodLike! Actually, that's for all the headgear slots, but yea, dont put hwc on upper. NInja burns SP really fast w/o themammo - any elemental kunai Magic class dont need kunai As a magic ninja, your main focus is going to be on int. They excel on farming with a physical build, due to their high sustain and survivability, but can also deal high amounts of magic damage, making the class very versatile. boots - 10+Valk shoes(This gives more hp than 10+ebony greaves) with fbh I prefer ebo with delay5 orbs, alternatively, you can use antique shoes. vit - 100Vit Decades have passed since then. Betrayed by the Feudal Lord, it is said that Kagerou and Oboro have hidden themselves in the shadows of history. Discussio... A Short Guide to effective leveling for Archers go... SilverStreak's Guide to leveling at Turtle Island ... Terra's Super Novice Guide on Calling the Angel, Thief/Assassin/Rogue Leveling Guide Hyper Edition, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. Your Int should be at least 20-40 more then your Dex. 1 Card Combos 1.1 Shell Fish, Crab & Aster Combo Effect: Inflict 30% more damage on Water Property enemies. My Life in Ragnarok My gameplay moments in Ragnarok. instead of swords, the vit knight can shell out decent burst damage to single-target foes while taking tons of damage without batting an eyelash. Thief and Ninja Only. Get Blaze Shield asap, then exploding dragon, with this u are set to solo most of maps till u get to the TIs and even do good out there. (2 Rata+ESL+HWC, if you arent talking about pvp gears, then, gemini, HWC, OH, fill the rest with rata). Crimson Dagger: 2: 3: 55: 55: ATK + (Upgrade Level * Upgrade Level) up to a maximum Upgrade Level of 15. 193+ ASPD is good enough, 196 would be ideal. agi - set agi to 196atsp after setting dex 193+ ASPD is good enough, 196 would be ideal. 4 Melee Build; 5 Magic Build; 6 Leveling a Ninja. This guide simply tells how to get a Ninja … int - 255 Stop being so narcissistic. Best Answer, pay 50c then buy sewer bug queen at 2c. Tier II. walg. Community Forum Software by IP.Board 3.4.6Licensed to: RebirthRO, This is a read only copy of the forum. don't put HWC in upper if you have other/buff headgear, Its me Tomson of the ward no:69 here you go cheap an easy to make magic ninja no need to invest much hope you already have all these items.. luk - "no need luk" In contrary, you do need luk; for PD- more PD, less hit taken too. Use 2 respl+SPGain5 orb instead. Shoes: Tidal shoes (if Combo-ed with wool scarf). statsstr -150    You dont need so much str As a magic ninja, your final stats should look something like this. weapon - 10+Ashuraasura, you dont need a +10, +0 will do. 30% chance of gaining Raw Fish item each time a Fish monster is killed. catalyst - prepare elemented ninja stones for some certain skills(if you don't have orcish spirit card) you still need one of each type- the way orcish spirit works after SE (or so i heard). cloak-10+Go cloak This is our first time playing the renewal version of the game, I … The Ragnarok Online Calculator by ROratorio, able to simulate stats, equipment, status resistance, skills and damage from Characters in PVM, MVP and PVP environments Stop being so narcissistic. In Ragnarok, there are generally 3 types of skills: Passive, Active, Offensive. upper - Rdc headgear with 2rata+orcish spirit+evil snake lord (2 Rata+ESL+HWC, if you arent talking about pvp gears, then, gemini, HWC, OH, fill the rest with rata). Does great at MvP, PvP and WoE. hmm well no need to explain this all to me tell this to kracker I was just helping I got no intrest..an ninja and no need to explain this to someone experienced than u in pvp. The Ninja is a new expanded class available for players to chose from beginning with episode 10.4: Hugel. regardless of the final build, i always leveled my ninjas using magic. NInja burns SP really fast w/o them ammo - any elemental kunai Magic class dont need kunai catalyst - prepare elemented ninja stones for some certain skills(if you don't have orcish spirit card) you still need one of each type- the way orcish spirit works after SE (or so i heard) Sonic Blow build: Uses katars to deal high damage on a single blow using the Sonic Blow skill. Ninja Magic Build Please Because of this, Ninjas are granted 69 skill points to distribute. My leveling route: Anything till base lvl11(should have blaze shield already)>Poison Spores until lvl30> Orcs Village(not dungeon) until 55> Sidewinders untill 70~80. I prefer ebo with delay5 orbs, alternatively, you can use antique shoes. Crit-Build Assassins are one of the most popular builds in-game but then a lot of them changed job or left the game the moment they knew the Emperium only takes 1 damage. Character Guides (74) Build (Stats/Skills) (64) Leveling (34) Other (8) PvP (41) WoE (38) How to … (16) Other RO Writings (20) Quest Guides (8) Dungeon (4) … I was explaining to him, just too lazy to retype everything. Ninjas have three types of attacks: magical attacks, throwing attacks , and "stealth" attacks. Active skills must be manually activated by the player. Perhaps due to Kagerou and Oboro's outstanding abilities, they were banished from Amatsu by the Feudal Lord who has grown fearf… 6.1 - 35~55 - 6.1.1 Metalings; 6.1.2 Cookie; 6.1.3 Orc Dungeon; 6.1.4 Leaf Cats; 6.2 - 56~80 - 6.2.1 Toy Factory 2; 6.2.2 Moscovia Dungeon; 6.2.3 Dewata Field; 6.3 - 81+ - 6.3.1 Rachel Sanctuary; 6.3.2 Moscovia Dungeon; 6.3.3 Manuk Field 02; 7 Parties; Introduction. Tetsu tanto+8 for orcish spirit effect and better damage. Head over to the. Use 2 respl+SPGain5 orb instead. They displayed fearsome prowess, completing every task swiftly with precision. upper - Rdc headgear with 2rata+orcish spirit+evil snake lord (2 Rata+ESL+HWC, if you arent talking about pvp gears, then, gemini, HWC, OH, fill the rest with rata). You should always have only Int and Dex in this build. Be sure you max int before anything else! I was explaining to him, just too lazy to retype everything. For now, if you want to use mana trap build, you need a mystery bow (reason why it is better than dagger cause no size penalty), 3 mino cards, and a minimum +5 Ninja Suit Sakura to activate the armor bonus for mino card bonus. Ninja's specialize in a variety of ranged shuriken and kunai attacks, stealth and melee strikes, and ninpo magic skills. It blocks 1 + SkillLV/2 attacks. 1. Equips: That being said, ASPD plays a great part on how much it can be spammed, given that you're instant castingyour spells. Use 2 respl+SPGain5 orb instead. Hi I started playing RO on Steam server a one week ago with a friend, I made a monk and he a magic damage ninja. The main weapons are Daggers and Huuma Shurikens, large shurikens that can be throw using the skill Throw Huuma Shuriken. And how sure are u that u are more experienced in pvp. NInja burns SP really fast w/o themammo - any elemental kunai Magic class dont need kunai Thursday, 5 May 2016. Ninjas can also endow themselves with several different abilities: Cicada Skin Shed and Mirror Image prevents almost all non-magical damage from harming them. lower - Blue tie or 3rd magic with Maya p Flip Tatami gives the same protection from ranged attacks as Pneuma for three seconds so long as he or she does not change posi… One of their skill is mark of death which amplifies ranged damage and can be very powerful when used with triangle shot, magic trap on the other hand can eliminate high int classes like arch bishops and warlocks. This is an album of cards that increase damage based on the elemental property of a monster. I'm level 90, doing pretty well but my friend is 70 and he's really struggling to find places to farm. Cowardice Blade: 1, 2: 3: 80: 70: DEF +5. Ninjas can also endow themselves with several different abilities: Cicada Skin Shed and Mirror Image prevents almost all non-magical damage from harming them. lower - Blue tie or 3rd magic with Maya p Agi or Vit in a Build! Ninjas have three types of attacks: magical attacks, throwing attacks , and "stealth" attacks. Those are the core items. Story Kagerou and Oboro clans were once known as the Right and Left hand of the Feudal Lord in Amatsu. Ragnarok Mobile Guides. Ninjas are an expanded class that cannot be rebirthed or adopted.