Variegated monstera tip cutting established. Its never been crispy, turns mushy. Otherwise, its outdoors in filtered sun/shade. Est. The brown spots feel soft and not dry crunchy. 114. Help please. Are you familiar with where the nodes are, and their function? Amy, absolutely don't cut it, that bottom stem with root system and leaf is providing major energy to the skinny top stem. Currently, I keep the stem in a grow dome, under a growth light (12-16 hrs a day), on top of perlite (on the dry side). Even the stem has almost no sign of green tissue, so without chlorophyll there's no way for it to make food and it will eventually die. Planting a monstera cutting To transplant your newly rooted cutting into soil, simply plant as you normally would. It’s possible to take the cutting with some aerial root attached and also without. Ask a Question forum: Albo Monstera Cutting Aerial Root Rot at stem. If the last node stays all-white, you've done all you can do, you're out of options. If you have an aerial root, put some rooting hormone on it. It's an excellent rooting medium. Just received a Variegated Monstera cutting from Etsy. If your house is dry (like you have a heater on) keep it away from the heater. I don't know if it will survive, you need to take extra good care of it and still there's no guaranty it will live. The first had half a brown leaf and eventually needed to be cut off, it was turning brown all the way down the stem. View cart for details. ☺️. made the rookie mistake of buying my Monstera before researching and I repotted 4 days after bring her home. Most of the Monstera Obliqua specimens you’ll see listed are actually Monstera Adansonii. The final picture is the mother plant. Amy, you have a 2-node stem cutting, a tip cutting would have a leaf the top. So thats why your medium should be moist but very well drained. Variegated Albo Monstera Cutting -#1227003 BlomstreGardens. En savoir plus. Keeping that leaf alive will only kill off the cutting much faster. The listing has ended. Probably will but keep trimming, it might stop at the green part. Looking again, I see it's a stem cutting. Within about two weeks, a node pushed through and has been doing quite well, as you can see from the pictures. I haven’t been able to find any great moss posts on the market, so I made my own. Jobs & Services. FOR SALE! How many nodes? Variegated albo monstera cuttings shipped from New Jersey, USA. I have a little bump coming in on the shorter side of my albo cutting which I think it’s a great sign but that shorter side of the cutting developed rot. Ive read cutting back, dipping in cinnamon powder, then sealing with wax is helpful - which is what I recently did. Place bid. I also already have the materials necessary for hydroponics which is why I am considering leca. Make sure your pot has good drainage holes. Make sure your room is warm. These fragile leaves coupled with its thin stems make it very hard to ship. Some folks new to horticulture are calling the whole cutting a node, which is confusing. To fix monstera root/stem/leaf rot, get the monstera out of the soil, inspect it for any pests, remove and dispose of all the affected areas. From shop GreenHomeandGarden. Hence that was the background to the present stick. As I said, now the monstera is relying on one root only (the original aerial root that has multiple roots attached to itself). The first step to cloning your variegated monstera deliciosa is acquiring some cuttings that have nodes. Normally I'd say keep the smaller leaf, but if the rot on that petiole gets any bigger, cut it off. You guys all seem super knowledgeable so I thought I’d drop a quick question! Items. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------. (pictures are not mine). In nature they like a lot of water just kinda running by on the roots. also you see this big giant mess of a plant. The node on the base stem was used up by producing the slender vine with what looks like a small leaf and a good aerial root. Always look up the plant you want to grow and see what their natural habitat is like, then try to duplicate it the best you can. Just a leaf is unfortunately not enough, although a fresh Monstera leaf does look quite decorative in a vase. But the leaf looks pretty mangled, so many would cut it off. My only issue is it's a one-node cutting which are very risky to buy, especially for a lot of money. However, I’ve had to cut the ends of the stem back on both sides, as they’ve continued to rot. Probably half of growers would cut it off, half would leave it. Is it the full size big monstera or the smaller so-called Borsigiana type? But these are just observations, my remedies are simply trial and error. I don't think I've seen anyone sell a cutting like this but there's a first time for everything. Although it looks like the top leaf has been cut off. See how one gardener found peace and purpose in a patch of Florida soil, These easygoing houseplants will forgive and forget if you skip a weekly watering, Personnaliser mon expérience à l'aide de cookies, Increase Your Chance of Shade-Garden Success, Ditch Shade Garden Gloom the Tropical Way, Ground Force: 10 Top Ground Covers for Your Garden, 9 Beautiful Shady Yards Overflow With Lush Plantings, Designing With Conifers: Finding the Right Garden Bedmates, Great Design Plant: Painter’s Palette Knotweed Adds Color in Shade, A Mom, a Garden and a Gift for the Neighbors. I am concerned about this node as it looks darker/not as green compared to the rest of it. I would agree with tour earlier comment that it is a 1 leaf two node cutting, but would the second node have been used up by the missing leaf? I usually take my Variegated Monstera cuttings, then dip the cut end into powdered rooting hormone that has a fungicide, like Rootone etc then mix Miracle Grow potting soil with perlite about 50/50. Monstera Albo Variegata Cutting. what is needed is 80-85F (26-29C) to get results faster. Is there any green on the other side of the stem that I can't see? Register. I’m curious if the cinnamon and wax is enough or if you all would recommend I put the aerial root in water, instead? Change the water regularly and watch and wait for the roots to form. Only 1 available and it's in 16 people's carts. Otherwise, use any water soluble type. Put your cutting under grow lights or even under a shop light. Thats why I use them together. I am reading online and am thinking they only produce from the top? Within about two weeks, a node pushed through and has been doing quite well, as you can see from the pictures. otherwise in cool temps it can be 3 months. What should I do about the bad leaf? When is the best time to lift out and remove Amorphophallus tuber. Hi everyone! I am at a little loss as to how to stop the brown edges from spreading... 1. This is still on the stem and will be cut off for posting. Hi all. I Figured as Much with the first node (already used for the leaf) and I am sad I don’t have the second leaf that popped. It seems like the plant has too much white in it, so it is very hard for it to survive, since it doesn't produce enough food for itself. I unfortunately overwatered and gave her root rot so that leaf died..my question is, does that one small leaf mean my plant is an albo? Please read before you bid on this VARIEGATED MONSTERA DELICIOSA you are bidding On this variegated monstera Albo Stem Cutting.You will receive the EXACT stem cutting in these photos. Now the second is following suit. Lotion28, you may have a problem with your stem cutting, looks like it's from a plant that reverted to albino growth. The small black spot on the secondary leaf stem began to spread slightly even though I kept it above the sphagnum moss and kept it as dry as possible. I really appreciate it. Basically, it’s a chunk of stem that only includes a … It starting pushing the node after about 3 months, roots after 5 months and the leaf opened right after that in September. Unless the pic isn't clear, that small vine seems to only have 1 node, the one at the base of the leaf at the top. I started in moss in a small center cloche, but that’s when I got rot... so I switched to Noot’s husky and rescue mix and also put it in the cloche. This is what the plant looked like once I replanted, This is what the plant looked like a week later (i've trimmed off some of the brown to see if it would stop, it has not...), Here is a picture of the stem. The rest of the leaf, I would prune away. Joely, your plant should be fine, just leave it in water. Also make sure the cutting has a root node, which is a little bump that a root can grow from. I’ve had this Variegated Monstera Albo stem for four weeks. Warmth will be critical. That means buying a real Monstera Obliqua online is almost impossible. How many more leaves are on this cutting? Current bid: US $162.50 . It looks too dry. I really appreciate it! So it has the one node with the leaf on the bottom part, then it looks like a smaller/slender vine with an aerial root (?) It seems have two nodes where I have been pointed out in the picture but I don’t guarantee because the dry up stem make it hard to tell. After that, wash and disinfect the remaining parts, repot, and place the pot where the monstera can receive bright, indirect sunlight. I would leave it in water since that's how you started out 2 weeks ago. Def don't think its overwatered but I could be wrong. Roots in the picture seem darker than in person. And how did you propagate it? Sphagnum moss is a good choice. Albo monstera: talking about selections for a top cutting to force more variegated growth. Regarding that I think that I should've cut the stem with no aerial root: I'm just worried that not cutting it might lead to bad things in the future! First of all, it is important that the cutting gets roots. Shipping, Returns and Payments Details See details. If not, I recommend using something like SuperThrive, diluted of course, in the water you’ll use to propagate your node/cutting. Bouture Monstera Variegata Albo . If you're not a very experienced grower and well versed in propagating difficulties, I would advise to pass on this cutting. 23:43. Looks like I’m just going to have to be more patient : ). Is there a topical treatment to stop the rot on the stem where an aerial root had been? After choosing a great node/cutting and taking all proper measures to ensure a successful propagation, you can now begin rooting your monstera albo node/cutting. We will send you a variegated cutting with the number of leaves of your choice. From shop BlomstreGardens. If it were mine, I'd leave that small section of petiole that has the green stripe. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. To distinguish what a node is on a variegated monstera vine/stem, you’ll only have to find the brown rings. Please suggest if this is still viable or its a lost cause?. The alcohol should kill any bacteria or fungus. Amy, I didn't see the pics in your follow-up post. Returns. These are generally slower growing plants and when its cold, they are even slower. I hope someone can help! Time left: d. h. m. s. day. That said, if you're in the US, winter isn't a good time to be rooting a cutting. Any signs of growth? This amount is subject to change until you make payment. You said you lost a leaf that popped, which would have been on the narrow stem. 8 hours ago. New growers should always research and ask experienced growers lots of questions before spending their hard earned money. Chris, I got this in March. Monstera Albo Stem Cutting #monstera #albo. I m new to this plant and thought I could handle propagation, but I have failed to root rot. Monstera Albo Stem Cutting. hour. It’s not a variegated monstera just a regular green. The cutting has an aerial root and can be propagated. Place Bid. Bouture de la plante Monstera Variegata composée d’une feuille. I live in Scotland (super cold!) Then I plant it and put under lights, if its winter. Could you take a pic of the stem? Mobiles & Electronics. In the week I've had it, it's sat in a West facing window. If you're not going to root it in a plastic bag or terrarium atmosphere, you might need to cut off one leaf anyway, so it's not a drag on the cutting for moisture. It’s a whole leaf and 1 looonnnggg root from 1 nod. They’re super sturdy … Please note: The pictures are an example of our products. Hopefully one of the nodes will produce a plant with green on leaves plus some variegation. I’ve had this Variegated Monstera Albo stem for four weeks. RARE Calathea White Variegated Plant Fusion White Peacock Plant indonesia, RARE Lithops MIX succulent cactus EXOTIC living stones desert rock seed 50 SEEDS, COLOR LITHOPS MIX succulent EXOTIC living stones desert rock seed plant 50 SEEDS, SANSEVIERIA MASONIANA VARIEGATED PLANTS WITH ROOTS + FREE CERTIFICATE, Aroid Soil Mix chunky For Philodendron, Monstera, albo, thai constellation, 1 G, US-Seller Brazilian specialties of Cypripedium flower seeds orchid 50PCS, Package 3 Syngonium | Syngonium Pink Splash - Syngonium Mojito - Syngonium Albo, 1 PLANT Haworthia cv KINTAIKYO 錦 帯 橋 (ex Renny Wong clone) 5cm NO variegated, ASTROPHYTUM MYRIO / NUDUM / KIKKO VARIEGATED ** JUMBO ** Cactus/Succulent, Haworthia venteri (Springfontein, 27km NW of Riversdale) no variegated 7411, Agave victoriae reginae white rhino variegated SMALL SIZE wide leaves for sale, SANSEVIERIA MASONIANA VARIEGATED "2 leafs" EXOTIC PLANTS FOR SALE SUCCULENTS, Astrophytum cv TURTLE KIKKO MONSTRUOSUS ex Hirobe NO VARIEGATED MM2, 3 Zamioculcas Zamiifolia Yellow Variegated ZZ With Phitosanitary Certificate, SANSEVIERIA KIRKII VARIEGATED - one leaf -EXOTIC PLANTS FOR SALE SUCCULENTS, BIGGG Haworthia cv WHITE SNOW 7,5cm VERY WHITE no variegated maughanii MPS76. A heat mat would help a lot, sold for rooting plants and also for seeds in less than ideal conditions. Variegated monstera Borsigiana stem cutting The last 4photos is the other leafs from the same mother plant. JennyB. Vendue avec sa/ses racine(s) aérienne(s) et/ou terrienne(s). I assume there's only one leaf. Do I leave it alone or cut it off? I don't see what is darker and lighter, so need a better description as to your question. Peat based medium like MG potting soil or other potting soils, hold moisture and the perlite drains. Hey everyone! They like warm and humid. I'm a new plant parent. Something went wrong. If it makes a leaf with a lot of green on it, of course leave it. If it's the green monstera, should be no problem propagating it. Reese, this doesn't look serious since it looks like the rotted tissue is on a leaf petiole, not the main stem. I would trim off the brown edge and see if it comes back. Can you provide a pic of your big mess of a plant? This will be a fertilizer with the first of 3 numbers higher than the other 2. Gardening. Healthy Monstera Borso stem cutting with 1 node. Nicely variegated Monstera Deliciosa Albo Borsigiana 2 Node Stem Cutting (no leaf) Shipped overnight via USPS priority express. Looking to this massive knowledge of this forum for some help. On the light colored cutting with white leaves, with pics above, this is a very poor cutting and I hope you didn't pay a lot for it. The seller should have never sold this cutting, it should have been thrown away. $650. Do you have any advice? The stem and petioles are both heavily variegated. If the browning continues and crosses into the green part, couple of things to try. She was filthy and in rough shape but so cheap I couldn't pass her up..anyways, I noticed a small leaf (see pic) that a friend said could be an albo. Something else you can try if all else fails is mouthwash mixed 50/50 with water. I have mine in a bag if spag tented and its on a heat mat 28 degrees. $51.00 + $9.99 Shipping. 1 – Put the cutting in a non transparent vase when you receive it 2 – Add water in order to cover the aerial root 3 – Change the water every 1 or 2 days 4 – When the aerial root start to have long new roots, you can plant your cutting. Just the 1 big root you see. Spray it on the leaf top and bottom, and the stem. I was planning on rooting the cutting in Sphagnum moss. thefoliole. Anyone have advice of a fungicide they recommend ?? If not, in my opinion you have a serious issue with this plant staying alive. I got this beauty on the weekend, in transit two of the ariel roots broke will it still be okay? It has a fungicide that might halt it. What happens after A. konjac blooms?? These is a gorgeously variegated leaf cutting, with one node and two ariel roots. From shop GreenHomeandGarden. What I noticed was that I could tell which cuttings were doing OK because they remained firm and a bright green colour. this is what is left of my Albo one leaf cutting. Should I remove this stem and leaf or should it be fine to propogate as is? This doesn't apply to cuttings rooting in water, an extra leaf or two can be supported with that method. Does anyone have tips on how to propagate a monstera albo cutting with no roots in leca? If you’d like to make your own, check out my step-by-step blog post on how to make your own moss post support for your variegated Monstera! which has a leaf that was cut off. If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable. I do see a stripe of green on the last node but I doubt it's enough to support the vine above it. Hi everyone.. What do you think about this cutting? Choose a portion of stem that has several leaves. How are you planning to root it? A node looks like a little bump or blemish on the stem that occurs just below a leaf or stem. From shop GreenHomeandGarden. Hello all! The roots look fine, put it back in that medium in the first pic, which looks like long fiber sphagnum. I grew my own Monstera deliciosa var. I can't tell what's going on with your cutting, what are you calling a node? Whats is this large bump on my Variegated monstera deliciosa? In fact, world expert Dr Thomas Croat claimed in 2018 that only 17 wild specimens of Monstera obliqua have ever been found! So... a 2 node cutting! I just purchased this albo cutting.... it has two nodes and a decent root system. Use a well-draining soil and water when the soil dries out. It’s mainly growing on the outside of the poy and pretty bare in the center of the pot. @Russ1023 (central Fla) Hi Russ, thank you so much! I'm concerned about the dark spot on one of the leaf stems, is this rot? Thank you for your response! GORGEOUS RARE WHITE GREEN VARIEGATED MONSTERA ALBO BORSIGIANA STEM CUTTING . A wetsick is a small, leafless cutting (typically for variegated Monsteras like Monstera albo and Thai constellation). This cutting has recently been cut fresh from the mother plant. This product is a cutting of a Monstera Albo Variegata Plant. Monstera Albo CUTTING Monstera Borsigiana Albo Variegata Variegated Plant Rare Plant Rare Monstera Deliciosa Aroid Tropical Plant ABitofLoveHome. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Cut a stem below a leaf node and put your cutting into a glass of clean water. No returns, but backed by eBay Money back guarantee. Please read before you bid on this VARIEGATED MONSTERA DELICIOSA you are bidding On this variegated monstera Albo Stem Cutting.You will receive the EXACT stem cutting in these photos.I do not guarantee the results .Please do not purchase if you Are not confident to grow from a stem it need some more experience. … It looks like a nice clone with reasonable variegation and has an aerial root. Japanese Variegated Monstera | Care & Buying Tips for Cuttings | Rare Plant Haul & Unboxing | Ep 42 - Duration: 23:43. This is where I recommend using chemicals. They stick their long aerial roots onto other plants and suck up the water and humidity that way. shipping [ 16 bids] Your max bid: Place bid. En continuant à naviguer sur ce site ou à utiliser cette application, j'accepte que le groupe Houzz utilise des cookies ou d'autres technologies similaires pour améliorer ses produits et services, me proposer du contenu pertinent et personnaliser l'expérience utilisateur. Do you suggest I leave the nodes as is together or should I trim that top one so it is a cutting in itself? My second leaf opened this month! Method 1: Monstera Propagation Via Stem Cuttings For this method, all you have to do is remove a lower leaf from your monstera right below a node so that the node is on the cutting. When I first bought it, only the roots came and I put them in the water, but is my albo dying? This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Any help would be so much appreciated! Item Information. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, Variegated Monstera Borsigiana Albo Stem Cutting, 5 plants Syngonium Albo Variegated + phytosanitary Certyficate, USA-Seller 50 Pcs/pack Egg Succulents Seeds Echinopsis Tubiflora Cactus Seed. This cutting is in perlite, on a hear mat, under a light, East of a South facing window. The bottom of the cutting was wrapped in a damp paper towel and a sandwich bag to keep it moist during transit. Only 2 available and it's in 4 people's carts. How much more growth? Then I would give it as much bright indirect sunlight as possible, so what little green sections it does have can photosynthesize as much energy as possible to hopefully help your cutting to pull through and start growing. Thank you! How to Propagate Your Monstera Plant via Leaf Bud Cuttings . on a heat mat you can expect some root nubs to show in 4-6 weeks. Views: 460, Replies: 2 » Jump to the end. Just bought this montera albo. Plants. I've watered it twice, tilting the pot & using a wick to draw out any remaining PWT. The aerial roots should produce white roots from the sides of the aerials. If it seems to stay too wet too long, scrub in a handful of perlite as best you can. Based on your pics I believe you have a 1 node cutting. The main reason to leave it is that the green part of the leaf does provide energy to the cutting. These rings are called nodes, and this is where your new plant will emerge. I've put wax over the ends to stop it rotting. If it doesn't then you could leave it alone. Hi Russ. I don't like that the stem has no green, that could indicate the cutting leans too far to the albino side rather than balanced variegation. When it arrived barerooted, the leaves were a little beat up but the stem looked healthy & the roots looked good. I was like an enthusiastic puppy worrying a bone…. I decided it was best to lose on leaf rather the whole cutting. Jennifer, sorry for the delay, I wasn't alerted on your post. Details about GORGEOUS RARE WHITE GREEN VARIEGATED MONSTERA ALBO BORSIGIANA STEM CUTTING . The Monstera Albo Borsigiana is a variant of the Monstera’s family. Others. Help it see the light with tropical bulbs, ground covers and even houseplants, Protect your soil from weeds and drought this summer with a living mulch of ground covers, Find out how to mix foliage colors and textures to brighten dark areas and create dynamic shade plantings, Want to add the beauty of roses to your garden? In your case, lay the cutting down on top ofvthe mix and push it down horizontally halfway. Unless you're in Hawaii or similar place this is a terrible time to attempt rooting any tropical plant. Variegated Monstera Cutting White Collection A Variegated Monstera cutting with a single leaf. Step 2: Using a clean, sharp blade, cut a segment of healthy monstera stem from the mother plant. Variegated Monstera Borsigiana Albo Stem Cutting GreenHomeandGarden. The roots look okay to me. Looks like you have things in control, just keep it warm and look for growth from the base of the top leaf. However, I’ve had to cut the ends of the stem back on both sides, as they’ve continued to rot. So any new growth must come from that single node. The leaf is predominantly white and has an aerial root The cuttings from the White collection come from a mother plant who created a white leaf Please note: The picture is an example of our product The cutting you will receive will vary from the plant as shown on the pictures, as plants are a product of nature. … Other raroids coming soon! I've used this with mixed success on philodendrons with leaf rot, and with good success on sansevierias. Ive been cutting off the brown parts of the leaves but it looks like the whole leaf needs to go? Chat Make Offer. But if there are other leaves with some green (not highly variegated) to provide energy, cutting this one is fine since it lessens the moisture load the roots have to supply to leaves. Sell. does anyone have any tips of the best way for me to get a new leaf? Thanks in advance for your responses. Any and all help is appreciated, thanks! The plant absorbs the chemical which hopefully the bug. The leaf was pretty beat up and brown. thanks for your help! Seattle, Washington. How to easily propagate your Variegated Monstera Deliciosa. The stem easily has enough stored energy, especially if it has some green and isn't totally white. Do you guys think this is mechanical damage, overwatering, or light issue. The brown edges have continued to expand. The node is the tiny bump that is a latent plant, always located just above every petiole attachment on the stem. A piece with an air root also works. If it produces another all-white leaf, cut it off. Favorite Add to Variegated Monstera Borsigiana Albo Stem Cutting GreenHomeandGarden. Incidentally, the white tissue on variegated aroids in general is very susceptible to this browning problem. Will more grow like that? The two pictures below show the roots that have developed after 4-6 weeks in a glass of water, one from an aerial root, the other directly from a leaf node where in time an aerial root … May cause allergies/skin irritation; This plant is inedible Thia constellation baby. I ended up putting it outside with my giant monstera. I recently purchased this mostly white Variegated Monstera cutting which I've only had for a week. I'm worried about propagating it in only water because of root rot. It was a tad longer, but started rotting on both ends. This amount is subject to change until you make payment. You might put a few drops of water soluble fertilizer in the water, preferably a high nitrogen type. Postage fee is $23 . Before I used perlite but it dried out too quick... How is it doing now? I see what looks like a white petiole in one of your pics, is there a leaf at the top of it or is that the one you lost? Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. The seller I believe cut off one of the petioles. Thank you for your help, I am a new plant mom here. Baby Monstera plant propagated from a stem cutting Trouble shooting. Just curious, is this a tip cutting or a stem section 1 or 2 node cutting? The stem and roots look great. It originally had 2 leaves. Name: Kaia Daniels Boise (Zone 7b) Kaiadaniels Jun 2, 2020 8:53 AM CST. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. S$108 Share 7. Is that the right thing to do? There are also systemics. Depending on the type you buy, you mix liquid in water or sprinkle crystals on the medium and water in. temperature plays an important role: the warmer the soil/water the faster roots will develop. Is the stem itself rotting? Amy, sorry for the delay. Ships from. maybe my patience is the only thing that needs attending too? Thank you all ☺️. These nodes turn into the new aerial roots when the plant is propagated. Hobbies & Games. Keep damp but not soggy. Personally I would do the latter. 5 out of 5 stars (55) 55 reviews $ 105.00. Login. Let me know. 5 out of 5 stars (55) 55 reviews $ 255.00. It’s not cheap, so I want to make sure that I am making the right decision. The black areas on the white leaves are not a concern as far as hurting the stem, it's a common disease that attacks all-white tissue on any variegated aroid if conditions are right. Hi Sammy, how long did your stick take to push out new leaves? I see you're propagating in long fiber sphagnum moss, a very good medium. Lindisfarne, TAS. But all you can do is grow it out and see what happens. I receive a lot of questions regarding variegated monstera propagation. If there's some part of this that you don't understand, let me know and I'll elaborate. 90F(32C) is not a problem ;)..as that is a normal tropical temp ...when the fastest growth occurs. I had it in perlite the day I received it in a propagation box, but very next day found the Arial root was all rotten. Being me, I couldn’t let well alone and kept digging up my cuttings – hence why water works better for me! These plants and tricks can help a garden flourish where light and, often, moisture are in short supply, Has your shade garden strayed too far to the dark side? Chemical fungicides like Daconil and others might be better, but stronger, and I prefer not to use them. I often see it take the white part of the leaf but stop when it gets to green tissue. From shop BektasBloemenPlanten. I promptly planted in Al's 5-1-1 mix of bark, moss, & perlite. CautionReadability. tenting is necessary with heat mat as the constant heat can dry the leaf up too much. RARE Highly Variegated Monstera Albo Leaf Cutting . 5 out of 5 stars (312) 312 reviews $ 325.00 FREE shipping Only 1 available and it's in 1 person's cart. Find out which ones, from old-fashioned to modern, are right for you, These ideas for perimeter planting can boost your home’s curb appeal with more color, personality and seasonal interest, In gardening, building on commonalities creates an enduring relationship, Use bold and colorful Persicaria virginiana for an artistic touch in a darker garden, Gardening can be therapeutic in unexpected ways.