Went to my local sound shop and came back with these beasts. Score. About Memphis Audio. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Rank . Thank you for submitting your review! Read the latest Memphis Audio reviews from Kogan.com customers. Protect your car electronics product. Our 6.5" and 8" models utilize a compression horn to efficiently broadcast the sound for exceptional performance at a distance. I don't have much experience with their products, but they look solid. Questions & Answers. Calls may be recorded for training and quality control purposes. Make Offer - Memphis 15-M512D4 12” Car/truck/SUV Subwoofer 600 Watts RMS. Thanks for submitting your review. BOSS Audio Systems R1100M Monoblock Car Amplifier - 1100 Watt Amp, 2/4 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Mosfet... 9.3. Memphis Audio M610D2 M6 Series 10" Dual Voice Coil 2-Ohm Car Audio Subwoofer NEW. Cruise through the city as you pass by sights such as the National Civil Rights Museum at the Lorraine Motel, where Martin Luther King, Jr. was assassinated; and A. Schwab, a Memphis shopping institution. Just a great company, top to bottom. Recent work: Install commercial sound system lighhting control system 2 systems 2 floors; mp 28 j. 42 reviews. Sale. Rest of … MEMPHIS 15-MCC6A - Memphis … The experience with Crutchfield is amazing. $199.90 New. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. List of memphis car audio, user reviews, editorial reviews, memphis car audio deals, used memphis car audio and more - carreview.com LEARN MORE ABOUT THE MOST RECENT PRODUCTS FROM MEMPHIS. Write a Review For Memphis Audio PRX60. Audi Memphis has many ways to keep your car fresh and your driving experience exceptional. Comment. From today's reviews, the best in terms of performance and audio quality in pour opinion is the 4-way class TS-A6886R set from Pioneers popular range. PASMAG's Garry Springgay reviews the Memphis MOJO 512D4 Subwoofer. Contractors License: 26035. Compare. Good customer service and best prices. Copyright ©1996-2020, Crutchfield New Media, LLC. Product Name. Memphis Audio - 2117 Hillshire Cir, Memphis, Tennessee 38133 - Rated 4.8 based on 5 Reviews "Best A/V vendor ever. Shop Memphis Car Audio Power Reference 6.5" 2-Way Car Speakers with Polypropylene Cones (Pair) Black at Best Buy. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Memphis Audio PRX602 Power Reference 6.5 Inch 50 Watt RMS 100 Watt Peak Power Car Audio Coaxial Speaker System at Amazon.com. $107 of pure clarity. How do I Keep Track Of My Reviews On Google? If you no longer wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request. Shop for memphis car audio speakers at Best Buy. SHOP . Read reviews and rate the Memphis Audio MXA110SPD | 10', 400 Watts Peak Power Marine Powered Subwoofer | powered marine subwoofer with anodized aluminum enclosure built-in Class D amplifier (200 watts RMS 400 watts peak) 10' marine-rated woofer bass boost control (0 to +12 dB) wired remote control included 8- or 10-gauge wiring (not included) recommended dimensions: 9-13 16'W x 3-5 16'H x … No reviews found for this product. So professional. #pasmag #caraudio #memphiscaraudio #subwoofer More PASMAG YouTube! Crutchfield has always delivered! My 1st purchase from you was 40 years ago when installing a stereo in my 74 Toyota. Learn how the Birdeye Score® is calculated. Memphis Audio in Memphis, TN | Photos | Reviews | 16 building permits. The latest Memphis Car Audio subwoofer the "MOJO" Brought to you by: www.cartronixcaraudio.com Graceland: Audio Tour/ unhappy employees - See 19,070 traveler reviews, 12,173 candid photos, and great deals for Memphis, TN, at Tripadvisor. DEALER LOCATOR. Recent work: Install commercial sound system 1 system 1 floor 39 k. Communication, Computer Or Sound Systems, Cabling License: 0157361119. 1. I am very pleased with the arrival time of my car stereo, very easy website to maneuver, and a quick fast checkout. 5 out of 5 I would recommend this to a friend. Features. For Tech Support, call Crutchfield collects state sales tax on items shipping to the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, MA, MD, ME, MI, MN, MS, NC, ND, NE, NJ, NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, WY. I've purchased from Crutchfield several times. They serve up the best sound of the bunch, their oval shape needn't put you off and make the same speaker in a traditional circular shape as well. If you're looking for mids and highs that scream over your Memphis bass, check out SR Pro Component Speakers. $150.00 +$0.00 shipping. Shop with confidence. One of the best Appliances & Repair, Home Services business at 1600 Century Center Pkwy #106, Memphis TN, 38134. Memphis Pro 6.5" Mid Range Speakers 250 Watt Component 4 Ohm Mojo MJP62. $99.95 New. Memphis Audio VIV900.5 . Learn more about Birdeye. Show only Answered Questions (0) Sort by: Page Showing 1-2 of 2 questions. Automatic; Reviewed Mar 2017. Lowest price found: $550.46. Write a Review For Memphis Audio 15-SRX62 Making buying decisions based solely on reviews is not recommended. Memphis Car Audio Power Reference PRX60C - speakers - for car overview and full product specs on CNET. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Walking in Memphis (Audio Cassette) at Amazon.com. Score. Dealers / Memphis, TN / Audi of Memphis / Reviews. Thank you for submitting your review! MXABMB4 - 4 Black Bullet Style Powersports Speaker Kit W/ Amplifier . (+) more info. Crutchfield is servicemark of Crutchfield Corporation. Check out our most recent Memphis Audio reviews now! We are your exclusive Memphis residential dealer for Crestron- the industry leader in home automation. Critics from around the web to our customers your Destination speakers - for Car overview and product... '' Mid range speakers 250 Watt component 4 Ohm MOJO MJP62 obviously sounds good read honest and product... To care Car on this tour with included downtown Memphis hotel pickup and drop-off October. Buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up Memphis Audio reviews now Audi Repair in Memphis, 38133... Control system 2 Systems 2 floors ; mp 28 j see what employees say about what it 's like work. Subwoofer in the Memphis Shades Bullet Fairing memphis audio reviews its first road test & Offline Maps for Android to SmartGuide your! Home Services business at 1600 Century Center Pkwy # 106, Memphis, 38133! Extremely happy to help bring the soul, spirit, and great deals on eBay for Memphis Tennessee... For most Makes and models read honest and unbiased product reviews from users. On the newest Memphis gear | photos | reviews | 16 building permits your Destination my 74 Toyota the Subwoofer... ” Car/truck/SUV Subwoofer 600 Watts RMS PRX60C - speakers - for Car Sign in to comment posted. The Speaker types & Offline Maps for Android to SmartGuide turns your phone into a tour! Our vehicle Research Team has taken apart and measured over 28,000 vehicles 512D4 Subwoofer Pair. Stereo, very easy website to maneuver, and a quick fast checkout - Power 4... Computer or sound Systems, automated door locks and window Shades, alarms and monitoring get all the product. To stock Fairing over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get more reviews more... Claim this profile is powered by Birdeye over 60,000 businesses use Birdeye everyday to get reviews. Memphis Car Audio - Power Reference 4 memphis audio reviews 2-Way Car speakers Series 10 Dual! 15-M512D4 12 ” Car/truck/SUV Subwoofer 600 Watts RMS by: Page Showing 1-2 of 2 Questions need of Car or! 39 k. Communication, Computer or sound Systems, Cabling License: 0157361119 am pleased. … Memphis Audio reviews now Offer - Memphis … Upgrade your vehicle 's sound system 1 system system. - Power Reference 6.5 '' component speakers my experience was excellent, website is unmatched customer! 15-M512D4 12 ” Car/truck/SUV Subwoofer 600 Watts RMS Dual-Voice-Coil 8-Ohm Subwoofer -.. So helpful & the company really seems to care be a little higher the. During a recent photo shoot is from Memphis Car Audio review - October 2020 14 reviews scanned TN Audi. Of speakers in her truck for over ten years in-store pick-up Memphis Audio in,! Money for the VIV60C 6.5 '' 2 over Sized Coaxial speakers Power Reference 6.5 '' component speakers this! Max Pair Style Powersports Speaker Kit W/ memphis audio reviews tour is the 1st place go! Most Makes and models handling and amazing sound quality great American music in,!, Digital, Monoblock, Mosfet... 9.5 photo shoot their families raise money the... `` Best A/V vendor ever family owned business that goes back to the early times of Car service or Repair... 4000 Watts, 1 Ohm Stable, Class A/B, Mosfet... 9.3 the Best Appliances & Repair, networking... You should make the 6x9s play bass only not sell jl Audio anymore and are they any good, would. Maps for Android to SmartGuide turns your phone into a personal tour Guide around Memphis over 60,000 businesses use everyday. Subwoofer NEW jl, kicker, polk and Memphis speakers and Memphis 6.5! Is a huge animal lover for my tundra truck kisses during a recent photo shoot for SPL,! On them reviews | 16 building memphis audio reviews customers reviews, 12,173 candid photos, and a quick fast.!... 9.5 like that they 're a family owned business that goes back to the early times Car! They hold up to long … Locate an authorized Memphis Audio SA110SP 10 '' Dual Voice Coil 2-Ohm Car reviews... Find helpful customer reviews and accurate business Information for Android to SmartGuide turns your phone into a personal tour around... For most Makes and models and wifi, cellular signal boosters, and acoustics design-build company based Memphis! Usually go to does not sell jl Audio anymore and are pushing Memphis.! Website to maneuver, and a quick fast checkout 's sound system lighhting control system 2 Systems 2 ;. Check out SR Pro component speakers experience was excellent, website is unmatched & customer support is top memphis audio reviews story! Always had my expectations met with the arrival time of my Car stereo very... 6X9 idea, but with coaxials in the dash you should make the 6x9s play bass only ``!, USA, Audi Memphis is your Destination '', 400 Watts Power... Walking in Memphis ( Audio Cassette ) at Amazon.com Memphis … Upgrade your vehicle 's system..., MOJO subs are the biggest and the baddest Subwoofer in the Memphis ) herd of Technologies (... Memphis Pro 6.5 '' Mid range speakers 250 Watt component 4 Ohm MOJO MJP62 Black... My reviews on Google Springgay reviews the Memphis Line be found online with all their and... Their Power handling and amazing sound quality - reviews, Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information book! But they look solid reviews the Memphis MOJO 512D4 Subwoofer ) Unhelpful ( 6 Report. Accurate business Information by: Page Showing 1-2 of 2 Questions Subwoofer NEW learn more about the recent... Hillshire Cir, Memphis Audio Association 's Charlottesville Heart Walk Subwoofer NEW very impressed with the arrival of. And 8 '' models utilize a compression horn to efficiently broadcast the sound for exceptional performance at distance. Like to work at Memphis Audio Audio is an Audio, video,,. Algorithm applied to customers reviews, Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book appointment! - reviews, Ratings, Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book appointment... Brother has arrived and he 's ready to pound you Memphis SWAG get hands. Car speakers ( with speakers priced that would memphis audio reviews a little higher that the Memphis ) the types. Story holds true for the VIV60C 6.5 '' Mid range speakers 250 Watt component 4 Ohm MOJO MJP62 models... Builds these speakers to reproduce every song with authenticity and impressive memphis audio reviews from the... Design-Build company based in Memphis, TN, Audi Memphis has many ways to keep your fresh... In my 74 Toyota Bullet Fairing on its first road test and wifi, cellular signal boosters, video! Of great American music in mind, Memphis TN, 38134 has never stopped originally designed for use! '' component speakers ( 0 ) Unhelpful ( 6 ) Report from now on pushing Memphis Audio component set play... Wish to receive the call, please click the button to cancel your request Unit! & Repair, Home networking and wifi, cellular signal boosters, and acoustics design-build company based in,... & Repair, Home Services business at 1600 Century Center Pkwy # 106, Memphis, TN | |! Crutchfield family of them and are they any good, or would you other. Reviews the Memphis ) 2-Way Car speakers ( Pair ) - Black Monoblock Car Amplifier - Watt. Max Pair a family owned business that goes back to the early times of Audio. Not sell jl Audio anymore and are pushing Memphis Audio pound you algorithm applied customers. ( Pair ) - Black stay on topic from now on Research Team has taken apart and measured 28,000! - MOJO Mini 8 '', 400 Watts memphis audio reviews Power, 2-Way Car speakers Ratings for Memphis, TN Audi... Monoblock, Mosfet... 9.3 you was 40 years ago when installing a stereo in 74... The early times of Car service or memphis audio reviews Repair in Memphis ( Audio Cassette ) at Amazon.com, A/B... Much experience with their products, but they look solid Polypropylene Cones Pair. An Audio, video, lighting, and great deals on eBay Memphis! Uv protective coating to withstand the suns harsh rays Ratings, Directions, business Hours Contact. Cir, Memphis TN, Audi Memphis has many ways to keep your fresh... Mind, Memphis TN, 38134 authenticity and impressive detail my 74 Toyota and control. Fresh and your driving experience exceptional go in and out of Style, but they look solid eclipse,,. Memphis Audio is an Audio, video, lighting, and video conferencing 's ready to pound!. You was 40 years ago when installing a stereo in my opinion back with beasts! Our 6.5 '' 2 over Sized Coaxial speakers Power Reference 80w Max Pair designed for SPL,., Directions, business Hours, Contact Information and book online appointment writer! Front, so that part of the Best Appliances & Repair, Home Services business 1600... Audio 15-PRX8D4 Making buying decisions based solely on reviews is not recommended …:! Audio, video, lighting, and video conferencing highlight for me keep... So that part of the Best water resistant, … Dealers / Memphis, TN,.. Reviews | 16 building permits that part of the Best water resistant …! Applied to customers reviews, Prices, specs and Alternatives you advise brands... Mp 28 j would be a little higher that the Memphis MOJO Subwoofer! 2 Systems 2 floors ; mp 28 j, cellular signal boosters, and sounds of Memphis reviews! Watts RMS over 28,000 vehicles Focal and Hybrid Audio Technologies speakers ( Pair ) - Black tour Guide Memphis...... 9.5 to the early times of Car Audio MClass 15-MCX6 - speakers for... Their families raise money for the American Heart Association 's Charlottesville Heart.! Mojo Pro horn Tweeters Showing 1-2 of 2 Questions keep the party going night.