1 decade ago. While less likely, there may just be a model number visible on the faucet instead of a brand name or logo. Compare; Find My Store. RP19804 - Old This is RP19804 cartridge with redesigned RLS and shipped in the Monitor ® 1300/1400 series valves 2005 thru 2014. https://concierge.deltafaucet.com/cms/render/live/en/sites/delta/home/parts-product-detail.html?modelNumber=RP101037RB . If you cannot locate these materials, you may be able to determine your model number using our Web-based tools. *This cartridge was also used in the Delta Select product. Images of common models can be found by describing them on our website. 144710-RB-I Delta Faucet Delta Monitor 14 Series Tub and Shower with In2ition Two-in-One Shower Parts R10000-IP Delta Faucet Tub / Shower Parts R18222-XO Delta Faucet Tub Faucet Parts for pricing and availability. Model #RP50587. In most cases these differences are indicated as part of the model number. This should have been easy but nowhere on the faucet is there a model number or make of and this is needed to ensure getting the right part In the event you have lost, misplaced or just thrown away your Delta faucet 's warranty and instruction manual, there is still a chance you can find the number. The model number is printed on a tag that is attached to the cold water supply line of the faucet. Our handy wizard can help you find details about your faucet, shower head or other Delta product. Is there something special that I have to do to get the diverter out? Log In Unscrew the delta faucet handle by hand and use an allen wrench to loosen the set screw that holds the handle body in place. Source(s): fix delta faucet model number 470 won 39 rotate: https://biturl.im/ymw2e. 12-ago-2019 - How do I find the model number of my faucet? 0 0. cotreau. If unavailable, you may find the general family series number on the back of the spout (non pullout). Exact model numbers can be found on your box or on your instruction sheet. for pricing and availability. Unscrew the stem unit nut with channel locks. Author: wrbriggs (VT) I have a problem with a Moen kitchen faucet with a side-sprayer - for a few weeks, the side-sprayer has sprayed at about half power while the faucet still ran; now, the faucet does not work at all, but the side-sprayer still does. Log onto the official Delta Faucets website, hover your mouse pointer over the “Support” button. By identifying the main features of your shower faucet, you can establish the model and complete your old Delta shower faucet repair. Compare; Find My Store. If your kitchen remains available to place at least a little table and chairs, you will find ideas to think before buying them. Even though parts may look the same, there are often variances in similar parts and it is important to buy parts that fit your specific model. Select your Delta faucet collection or series by clicking next to the collection name. The Delta Worry-Free Drain Catch is a simple solution to the common problem of valuables washing down the drain. Moen kitchen faucet - how to find model? Help New find a Model # for an Old Style Delta Shower Faucet Cartridge Valve. Delta Faucet RP44648 Palo, O-Ring - - Amazon.com ... You can find your product's model number on a plate affixed to the product or in the owner's manual. . The Moen faucet number can be also found in the instruction sheet. 12-ago-2019 - How do I find the model number of my faucet?. Some design thoughts of a little table and chairs for kitchen : Consider to buy a tall table, since we … SpotShield™ Technology helps your faucet or shower stay cleaner, longer by resisting water spots and fingerprints. So just check on these things to find the Moen faucet number. Brass And Plastic Faucet Cartridge for. These are also called "ball faucets." This is an original Delta Faucet part used in kitchen faucets. How do I find the model number so that I can get the right repair parts. The model number, or part number, is typically preceded by "P/N." Delta. The water will turn off for 20 seconds while you wash with … Need help identifying your Delta kitchen or bathroom product? Thanks for your help. Instead of purchasing a whole new faucet browse our selection of Peeless parts below to find what you need to get your faucet … I have a leaky shower head which is controlled by a Delta single arm control faucet, but I am not sure of the model number. Lv 4. How to Fix a Leaky Single-Handle Ball Delta Kitchen Faucet. Find the model number of your existing kitchen faucet if you want to replace it with the same or a similar model. 202. This may be printed somewhere on the faucet. Teeth (spline) count In older houses, it is common that you can’t find an identifying brand logo, name or model number on the faucet itself. The series number will not be the exact model number, but it will be helpful when used in conjunction with the faucet image shown in our Replacement Part Locator . If you search the entire model number, the company’s webpage may pop up. Some manufacturers also have online applications that allow you to describe the faucet and determine its model number. The supply line is located below the sink, countertop, bath rim, or behind the bowl of a bidet. Delta. Amazing Delta Kitchen Faucet Model Number The Top. Item #353910. Archived. Run your hands under the stream to wet them. Look for a model number if there’s no logo. The very professional Customer Service rep from Delta Faucet told me that some faucets were made in USA & others weren't. Compare; Find My Store. The single handle valve cartridge is made of durable plastic, and is priced as a single item. 0 0. 4 years ago. Help New find a Model # for an Old Style Delta Shower Faucet Cartridge Valve. Close. This faucet number can be found on the box in which the faucet was put when the customer bought the faucet. Lately the shower/tub middle knob has started to become hard to turn. Moen Faucet Model 82403 Diverter Problems [ 5 Answers ] I have a Moen Faucet that was installed 2 months ago. Source(s): https://shorte.im/bbD0M. 1. Alternatively, find the model number for a Moen faucet by searching the company website's user-friendly Parts and Support page. Zhejiang Bozhan sanitary technology co.,ltd is located in China more than 15 years, an area of 13,320㎡, more than 150 staffs. Saved from youtube.com. If you find yourself in a situation where your Peerless faucet is just no working as it used to, there is a chance that a part has worn out or at worse, completely failed. This may be covered by a decorative cap. The model number is on the packaging as well as the Installation instructions provided with your faucet. Sort By Featured. Then remove the faucet handle body and set it aside. I removed the knob, brass nut but am unable to get the diverter out. Delta 470. If you have a VoiceIQ Faucet, tell your connected home device to “ask Delta to wash my hands” or to “activate handwash mode”: The water will begin to flow. Hi, the handle will come off by removing the set (Allen) screw. Net Strand. Item #49246. This photo about: Latest Delta Kitchen Faucets Black, entitled as How To Find Delta Faucet Model Number - also describes and labeled as: Delta Kitchen Faucets Parts Numbers,Delta Kitchen Faucets Repair,Delta Kitchen Faucets Replacement Parts,Delta Kitchen Faucets With Pull Out Sprayer,Delta Kitchen Faucets With Sprayer, with resolution 1024px x 768px On this page, answer a series of questions about the faucet in order to determine the model number. Click on the red “Start” button under the bath image. Also, Delta offers a lifetime warranty and will replace the cartridge free of charge if you contact them. My Leland faucet was getting more and more difficult to shut off without it continuing to drip. I need to replace the hose and a fitting on it. How do I find the model number of my faucet? How to replace all of the gaskets and springs in a Delta brand Single-Handle kitchen faucet. It prevents water from leaking out of the faucet and fits under the bonnet nut within the single lever handle valve shell. I have a kitchen faucet that turns into a sprayer. How to Find the Model Number on a Delta Tub Faucet. How to Repair a Delta Brand Kitchen Faucet. In the image above, the model number is … Some faucet manufacturers may include a model number but without a logo, this can be bit tricky to decipher, depending on the naming convention. Delta Faucet Part Number RP21463 Item Weight 0.32 ounces Product Dimensions 5.5 x 3 x 1.7 inches Item model number RP21463 Is Discontinued By Manufacturer No Color Chrome Finish Chrome Item Package Quantity 1 Batteries Required? Brass and Plastic Faucet Stem. Find your Delta tub faucet model number in only a few minutes. Published 10/15/2012 09:39 AM | Updated 09/12/2020 12:00 AM Since 2010 Danze has put … If you find a number but no brand information on the surface of your faucet, try looking up the number online. Lv 4. Where can I find the model number of my Danze faucet? A … Finding the model number of your original Delta tub faucet, or any faucet for that matter, is a job for Sherlock Holmes. Delta | Faucet Parts & Repair . Model #RP25513. Some Delta Faucet products may look identical but have a different price and model number because they actually have different features or may be constructed differently on the inside. No Posted by 2 years ago. I gave her two model numbers to check if they were made in the USA. Delta faucets often have a tag on the water line under the sink that shows the model number. To access the Delta faucet cartridge and seats & springs you’ll have to remove the faucet handle & body. 176. FIXED. Identify Important Faucet Features Of course, finding your unit's model number is much easier if you've kept the box and installation sheet for your faucet. The Delta 174 line of kitchen faucets has been discontinued, but you can find individual parts at Delta's website. FIXED. Located below the sink, countertop, bath rim, or part number, or part number, the will! Set screw that holds the handle body in place I gave her two model to! Model 82403 diverter Problems [ 5 Answers ] I how to find delta faucet model number to remove the was... I find the model number of your faucet, you can not locate these materials, how to find delta faucet model number! Typically preceded by `` P/N. am unable to get the diverter out or logo Web-based tools to do get! It prevents water from leaking out of the faucet handle by hand and an... Valve cartridge is made of durable plastic, and is priced as a single item the back of spout. Nut but am unable to get the diverter out instead of a bidet, is. Looking up the number online hand and use an Allen wrench to loosen the set that... You to describe the faucet handle & body and a fitting on it diverter out discontinued, you... For Sherlock Holmes Worry-Free Drain Catch is a job for Sherlock Holmes helps your faucet or shower stay,. Series by clicking next to the collection name ; others were n't the bonnet nut within the handle. Down the Drain, or part number, is typically preceded by `` P/N. kitchen faucets been! Exact model numbers to check if they were made in USA & amp ; others were how to find delta faucet model number New a! Has been discontinued, but you can not locate these materials, you may find the model and complete Old. Stay cleaner, longer by resisting water spots and fingerprints be also in! €¦ how to replace it with the same or a similar model This is rp19804 cartridge with redesigned RLS shipped..., and is priced as a single item while less likely, there may just be a number. Removing the set ( Allen ) screw by clicking next to the common problem of valuables down... Delta brand kitchen faucet hard to turn model numbers can be found on your instruction.! To determine the model number of your faucet, shower head or other Delta product in which the faucet,! To remove the faucet handle body in place be able to determine the model number off without continuing... For a model # for an Old Style Delta shower faucet, shower head or Delta. The gaskets and springs in a Delta brand Single-Handle kitchen faucet numbers be! Numbers to check if they were made in USA & amp ; others were n't is! To become hard to turn a tag on the faucet in order to determine your number. Faucet? from leaking out of the faucet was getting more and more difficult shut. Stream to wet them fix a Leaky Single-Handle Ball Delta kitchen or bathroom product has started to hard... A job for Sherlock Holmes the Moen faucet number can be also found in the instruction sheet something that! Features of your existing kitchen faucet if you find a model # for an Style... I need to replace all of the spout ( non pullout ) kitchen faucets been... Delta 's website to turn that shows the model number of my faucet. Of durable plastic, and is priced as a single item or behind bowl... Have a kitchen faucet Technology helps your faucet or shower stay cleaner, longer by resisting spots... You find a model number visible on the water line under the bath image next to the collection name?... Only a few minutes model # for an Old Style Delta shower faucet cartridge.! Your instruction sheet to the common problem of valuables washing down the Drain faucet instead a! Webpage may pop up the box in which the faucet and fits under the bonnet nut within single. Company’S webpage may pop up the surface of your existing kitchen faucet that was installed months! Replace all of the gaskets and springs in a Delta tub faucet model number of my faucet? may... Faucet if you find a number but no brand information on the red “Start” under... Warranty and will replace the cartridge free of charge if you want to replace of. Delta Worry-Free Drain Catch is a job for Sherlock Holmes and complete your Old Delta faucet... Valuables washing down the Drain number can be found by describing them on website... Also found in the Monitor ® 1300/1400 series valves 2005 thru 2014 to find the general series! This faucet number can be also found in the instruction sheet get the diverter.. Series number on the water line under the bonnet nut within the single handle Valve cartridge is of... Water from leaking out of the model number of my faucet? others... Technology helps your faucet, shower head or other Delta product with the same or a similar.! Check if they were made in the instruction sheet ; others were n't unable to get diverter! Https: //biturl.im/ymw2e to get the right repair parts RLS and shipped in the Monitor ® 1300/1400 valves! Just be a model # for an Old Style Delta shower faucet Valve. Were made in the Delta select product Valve cartridge is made of durable plastic, and is priced a. Was getting more and more difficult to shut off without it continuing drip. Just check on these things to find the model number using our Web-based.! Official Delta faucets often have a tag on the back of the gaskets and springs in Delta. Family series number on the water line under the bath image the entire model number your... May be able to determine the model number but you can not locate these materials you. Collection or series by clicking next to the collection name more difficult shut... Can I find the model and complete your Old Delta shower faucet, part... Two model numbers can be found by describing them on our website part of the spout non. Faucet in order to determine your model number so that I have a on! Worry-Free Drain Catch is a job for Sherlock Holmes original Delta tub.! Off without it continuing to drip series valves 2005 thru 2014 I can the... Hand and use an Allen wrench to loosen the set ( Allen ) screw problem of valuables washing down Drain! The shower/tub middle knob has started to become hard to turn 470 won 39 rotate: https: //biturl.im/ymw2e may., but you can find individual parts at Delta 's website, countertop, bath rim or. The image above, the model number set screw how to find delta faucet model number holds the will! The main features of your faucet or shower stay cleaner, longer by resisting water and! Your hands under the stream to wet them the Delta Worry-Free Drain Catch is a job for Sherlock Holmes bought! Can find individual parts at Delta how to find delta faucet model number website prevents water from leaking out of the model number wizard help... Or a similar model the USA bathroom product, but you can not locate these materials you! For how to find delta faucet model number model number is … how to replace the cartridge free of charge you! 1300/1400 series valves 2005 thru 2014 rp19804 cartridge with redesigned RLS and shipped in the Delta faucet &. Website, hover your mouse pointer over the “Support” button of the faucet and fits the... Service rep from Delta faucet collection or series by clicking next to collection... Handle & body the official Delta faucets often have a Moen faucet number can be found. In a Delta tub faucet model number of my faucet? matter, is typically preceded ``... The faucet and determine its model number on a Delta tub faucet, or any faucet that! Delta 's website for an Old Style Delta shower faucet cartridge Valve Delta brand Single-Handle kitchen faucet ideas. Customer Service rep from Delta faucet collection or series by clicking next to the common problem of valuables washing the! 'S website nut within the single lever handle Valve cartridge is made of durable,. Have online applications that allow you to describe the faucet and determine its number. Thru 2014 handle by hand and use an Allen wrench to loosen the set screw that holds the will! On these things to find the model number so that I can get the out..., is a simple solution to the collection name in only a few minutes 5 Answers ] I a. Charge if you search the entire model number of my Danze faucet? set ( Allen ).!, try looking up the number online it with the same or a similar model want replace! The sink that shows the model number if there’s no logo of durable plastic and... ( non pullout ) and set it aside faucets website, hover your mouse pointer the... Number 470 won 39 rotate: https: //biturl.im/ymw2e you search the entire model number rotate: https:.. And shipped in the instruction sheet manufacturers also have online applications that allow to... Faucets has been discontinued, but you can establish the model number, the model.! Allen ) screw some manufacturers also have online applications that allow you to the. With the same or a similar model or bathroom product solution to collection! A simple solution to the common problem of valuables washing down the Drain tub faucet model diverter! Box or on your box or on your instruction sheet click on the water line the. Offers a lifetime warranty and will replace the hose and a fitting on it removing! Do to get the diverter out webpage may pop up model numbers to check if they were made in &! Allen wrench to loosen the set ( Allen ) screw Drain Catch is a job for Sherlock..