Body measures roughly 2-1/4" This is used and may have rusty-bad hooks/paint wear/dirty(i did not try to clean)stained/damage/etc. $4.20 shipping. VERY SOLIDLY MADE LURE! Name On Top! Wait for adjusted invoice for over 5 lures. See pictures for more info. One of the few early lures to be patented that long ago which is still available today. Posted with. There are some marked Heddon. color doesnt matter as long as it's black. Thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions and thank you for shopping PD&J Collectibles! Powered by The free listing tool. We do strive to describe our items to the best of our ability and list any major defects we are aware of at the time of listing. LURE IS NEW. Thanks again for looking. PAYMENT IS DUE IN 3 DAYS unless I am contacted and other arrangements are agreed upon. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. So items paid for on Friday don't always get to the post office before closing. 5" Long-3 HUGE Metal Treble Hooks-2.5"Metal Lip-OLD STYLE HARDWARE! The Jitterbug is also a productive daytime lure, and because of its configuration trademark, there is nothing else like a Jitterbug fishing lure. Please advise prior to invoicing and payment so our shipping costs can be adjusted. Lynn, Pair of Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Fish Lures 2 ½” Frog 2” Yellow, Vintage FRED ARBOGAST JITTERBUG JOINTED 3.5" Fishing Lure-Original! Payment expected within 5 business days of winning bid. A GREEN JITTERBUG AND A RARE PUG NOSE LARGE BOMMER, BOTH IN LIKE NEW CONDITION. i will combine shipping fees on Multiple lure purchases.Any Questions Please Ask And i will respond A.S.A.P. I will notify you with shipment date. Made in Akron, Ohio is Green with Black spots, with a White Belly. or Best Offer. or Best Offer. Also our post office here in town closes at 1 PM on Saturdays. I am glad that tackle warehouse is starting to carry this classic lure. Check out my other items! Thanks& have a great day! Two Inches in Length! Payment expected within 5 business days of winning bid. No additional charge over quantity of 5. Please let me know if you have purchased more than one item or plan to purchase more than one. wear/dirty(i did not try to clean)stained/damage/etc. Please see picture below. Some packages going to the east coast are taking 3 to 4 weeks. Please check back as I have several others, Some are used. We have a up to 10 day processing just to provide leeway for us to get your package out in case of emergencies. However the hooks are in great condition and these lures should be able to get some fairly big catches. Just reel an Arbogast® Jitterbug® in and let it wag back and forth with a deep, gurgling rhythm that bass can't ignore. I offer many forms of shipping inside the USA to allow you to use the cheaper way. THIS LURE WOULD ADD NICELY TO ANY COLLECTION. 983. ~ Our goal is to do our very best to describe each item accurately. If you have any problems we will resolve them. Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Fish Lure Red White Silver Lip 2” It is marked Fred Arbogast Akron Ohio The lure is in excellent condition and appears to have never been fished. Measures approx: 2 3/4" in length. The body of the lure is 3 inches long. Overseas shipping: All items will have a customs ID number which can be tracked until it is processed to go overseas. PLEASE USE PICTURES FOR FULL DETAILS. The only thing I don't like about the large black Jitterbugs is that gators are fond of them too. From: Eric: Everett, Ma, USA, Comments: Probably the best night fishing bait and one of the most fun to fish period there is a reason this thing made it to be a classic. The front side has a metal piece which also has JITTERBUG and also has MFD. But does not provide tracking. Note if you would like faster shipping please request it and we will send you a new invoice. Vintage Fred Arbogast"Jitterbug" White/Red Floating Bass. But I do try to give an honest and accurate description of the items I list. No returns on this item. Up For Your Consideration Is A Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Black Lure!~~~it Measures Approx. Vintage FRED ARBOGAST JITTERBUG JOINTED 3.5" Fishing Lure-Original! LOT OF 2 VINTAGE 1950'S FRED ARBOGAST LURES. If the item was not as described or if the item does not work, unless specified in the listing. Vintage FRED ARBOGAST JITTERBUG MUSKY 5" FISHING LURE-FLORESCENT YELLOW-NEW!!! NEVER BEEN USED! Sometimes I have to make boxes. If you look at one of my listings, be sure to look at my other items for sale, there may be more than one thing that interests you! I know I used some of them i n the 60s. We are not experts. The Fred Arbogast Jitterbug was first made in the late 1930’s and is in continued production to this day. This will greatly increase your hook up ratio. Model No. PAYPAL ONLY PLEASE. 2 Fred Arbogast Fish FISHING LURES Nos mint, Vintage Tackle Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Surface Topwater Bass Fishing Lure. this lure does its damage in ponds and around tules and weed beds. We accept Paypal. Many payment options. $4.05 shipping. Check out my other items! Any questions or comments please contact me. And good luck bidding! Buyer pays the return shipping charge. $30.00 Quick View Add to Cart Compare Extra Nice 3/8 oz. And thanks for checking out my auction. Vintage Fred Arbogast Topwater Jitterbug Luminous Color Akron Ohio Fishing Lure. List your items fast and easy and manage your active items. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Thanks for looking and happy bidding! Vintage Fred Arbogast Wood Jitter Bug Old Wooden Fishing Lure Jitterbug, Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug fishing lure Nice Colors, Vintage Wooden Fred Arbogast Musky Muskie Jitterbug Lure with Box, Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug fishing lure (Beige), Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug fishing lure (Alum), Vintage Fred Arbogast JITTERBUG Fishing Lure with original box, Vintage Fred Arbogast Orginal Jitterbug Red Head Lure, #59, Vintage Fred Arbogast Lot of 17 Lures - JITTERBUG HAWAIIAN HULA POPPER - W/BOXES, Fred Arbogast Musky jitterbug Fishing lure mint, Vintage Fishing Lures 11 Ea Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Hula Popper 1 In Box Is NOS, Early Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Lure Akron Ohio USA, Vintage Wooden Muskie Jitterbug Lure by Fred Arbogast. * Price comparisons are based on the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price ("MSRP") or Original Selling Price. It still sets the standard for all night-time topwater lures, and is also a well documented big fish catcher during the day as well. Vintage Lot of 4 Fred Arbogast "Jitterbug" Old Topwater Fishing Lures! Lure States-JITTERBUG FRED ARBOGAST AKRON. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS! THANKS FOR LOOKING! IT IS TO COSTLY FOR ME TO ABSORB THE LOSS FOR SHIPPING CHARGES AND PRODUCT. For more than 50 years, anglers have relied on the Aborgast Jitterbug. There is JITTERBUG in white lettering. I TRY TO DESCRIBE MY ITEMS THE BEST I CAN. Reduced price FRED ARBOGAST JITTERBUG FISHING LURE - 2 3/4" Long, Vintage Fred Arbogast Akron Ohio JITTERBUG Red White Lure with EYES, Vintage Fred Arbogast Lot of 12 Lures - JITTERBUG - W/BOXES, Vintage Jitterbug Fred Arbogas Fishing Lure, VINTAGE ORIGINAL FRED ARBOGAST BLACK GREEN & WHITE BUGEYE JITTERBUG, VINTAGE FRED ARBOGAST JITTERBUG FISHING LURE TOPWATER BASS LURE, VINTAGE FRED ARBOGAST JITTERBUG FISHING LURE. 700 - This is the largest of all Jitterbugs, 1 ¼ ounce and 4 ½ inches long. Please remember when leaving feedback on shipping time. THANK YOU VERY MUCH WE APPRECIATE YOUR BUSINESS! You are bidding on a lot of 3 vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug lures. That alone shows the effectiveness of the lure with various species of fish but especially bass. Thank You! Thanks for looking and good luck bidding. I do not deliver outside the continental US without the buyer contacting me before the auction closes. These lures are from my father's collection. Taxes and charges are not included in the item price or shipping charges. I WILL COMBINE SHIPPING FOR MULTIPLE ITEMS! We like positive feedback and will leave positive feedback as soon as we're sure you are satisfied. It does have a couple of surface scratches. Black. WE HAVE A GREAT 25+ YEAR COLLECTION OF ABOUT 2000 ANTIQUE AND VINTAGE FISHING LURES WHICH WE ARE LISTING FOR AUCTION! SHIPPING& HANDLING* I DO OFFER COMBINED SHIPPING. PAYPAL ONLY! NO EXPLANATIONS NECESSARY. Lure is in excellent condition. Posted with, Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Fishing Lure Fly Rod Plastic Lip Jitterbug c2g3.RcmdId ViewItemDescV4,RlogId p4%60bo7%60jtb9%3Fuk.rp*5f%3Ec2g3-13ea5fdad15-0xf5-. 1 is no name found on it(missing front hook) Seem to be in proper working order Please no international orders PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE CHECK OUT MY OTHER AUCTIONS FOR TONS MORE FISHING ITEMS EACH DAY AND SAVE WITH COMBINED SHIPPING $6 FOR MULTIPLE LURES, THIS HAS GREAT COLOR.IF YOU LOOK AT PIC 1& 3 THE TWO SIDES ARE DIFFERENT COLORS,ONE HAS THE LIGHT GREEN& THE OTHER HAS JUST THE YELLOW?IT DOES NEED A SLIGHT CLEANING BUT NOT TO BAD AT ALL.ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME& THANK YOU FOR LOOKING! Powered by The free listing tool. I usually ship Postal Service and UPS at least 3 days a week but do have occasion that I am unable to ship for a few days but will almost always ship within 3 days of payment with the exception of holidays. The item you see in the pictures is what you are bidding on. The best way to combat sniping is to place your maximum bid early, not just bidding enough to be the current high-bidder(don't worry, eBay will still only place your bid at 1 bid increment more than someone else's bid) This will drive the snipe b. THIS IS WHY OUR SHIPPING IS THE WAY IT IS. Doing that is against U.S. and International laws. GENERAL WEAR, BLEMISHES, LURE HAS BEEN FISHED, MEASURES 2-1/2" LENGTH NOT INCLUDING PLASTIC LIP, ORIGINAL FACTORY FINISH AS FAR AS I CAN TELL, VERY EARLY JITTERBUG, SELLING AS FOUND. So we can fix it! You have been warned! My customer service is exceptional. Also has a number 6 or 9 molded into the plastic on the inside ? Any expert assistance would be greatly appreciated. please contact me if shipping is more urgent and ill do my best to acomadate you. It is in good condition for its age. I HAVE TO PAY FOR MY BOXES. Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Lure On Card!! They could date from any wh ere from the 30s-60s. big lot of Jitterbug and hula popper fishing lures in lightly used condition for wall hangers or for fishing WOW.Just as Seen in Pictures. And number# Please see pics. Shipping nicely packed to lower 48 USA only. THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS. Box is missing top and shows some wear. Shipping and Handling is $3.00 to all US destinations. Please look at picture to see what is included and condition(display stand is not included) I will do combined shipping. Buyer is responsible for any import duties. We are always happy to combine shipping on multiple orders and do strive to keep shipping cost as low as possible. The Name Is On The Top! We only ship within the United States. I AM NO LONGER OFFERING FIRST CLASS INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING. Please check with your country's customs office to determine if this item is acceptable and what these additional costs will be prior to bidding or buying. Actual sales may not have occurred at this price. No paint loss, barely used. OHIO" On Bottom of Lip and"JITTER-TAIL" On Top of Lure! Please excuse the glare from the flash of the camera. Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug Fishing Lures, Vintage Fred Arbogast Jitterbug 3 Fishing, Vintage Pre Rapala Storm Wiggle Wart-Rare. He measures just 2 7/8" from end to end. I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE WITH ANY FEES YOU ARE CHARGED FOR AT CUSTOMS.IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POSTAGE, THIS IS ON YOUR END. 0 0 1 229 1306 COASTLINE COLLEGE 10 3 1532 14.0 Normal 0 false false false EN-US JA X-NONE*PAYMENT* PAYMENT MUST BE RECEIVED WITHIN 3-5 DAYS OF WINNING AUCTION. The Jitterbug bait lure could have been made out of either plastic or wood. IT DOES NOT PROVIDE TRACKING OR ALLOW US TO BUY INSURANCE. Please see my other jitterbugs and lures by CHECKING OUT MY ebay Store for all sorts of treasures http:stores.ebay.com/Flippersflips I will only ship international using priority mail shipping service only.