Add up all the STR your character have then add up all the INT your character have. 2 * Increases SP consumption by 10% Linker 1st Circle required If it is used on two stats, it means that points should be spent evenly between them. It is time! HoP damage calculator FlyFF General Discussions. HoP damage calculator - 02-02-2009, 09:59 AM Does anyone know if there is one? Buildsare how a player spends their stat or skill points. This is recommended for players who want to hunt as a soloist, and yes, you still need an RM. To increase damage you always have to go with Str 2k higher then a Int. The popular Flyff character simulator, now available on SourceForge. Damage isn’t really a problem once you have reached Lvl105 and already donning those LGA’s. SURVIVAL is the key here, especially if you want to SOLO-hunt something. Thank you for your insight. Damage calculator would be like the items that give you the ability to see the mobs' hp bar in master and hell dungeons, it would reveal the obvious: how unbalanced the classes are even damage-wise. We use cookies on this website to make your browsing experience better. HoP is a very strong attack, what damage it causes is Penyabetrag your inventory deduction. I do think that the more base damage Lyoyo has is enough to equalize, if not provide higher final damage output than that of Hyoyo's better adoch. R = element upgrade value if attacker has elemental advantage E = 1.1 + R/100 if disadvantage E = 0.9 - R/100 otherwise E = 1 ##### upgrade damage modifier 0 - 1.0 1 - 1.02 2 - 1.04 3 - 1.06 4 - 1.08 5 - 1.1 6 - 1.13 7 - 1.16 8 - 1.19 9 - 1.21 10 - 1.24 ultimate - 1.24 ##### mob max damage … I am looking for every damage calculator out there but none seems right to me, or to say "official". Reach. Nahezu alle Links in der Beschreibung helfen mir meinen Kanal weiter auszubauen! Download Flyff Character Simulator for free. "XXX" is commonly used in builds, and it means all stat points not already used should be spent on that stat. When you create a character, you won't receive infinite SP (skill points), you receive SP upon leveling up and job changing.Level 1 characters start out with 0 SP. But, the best way to look at it, is by the STR/INT Ratio. Offizielles Merch (Shirts, Taschen, uvm ! There are lots of skills available but never enough SP, so you cannot max all skills, at least not until you level up to a very high level.Therefore, be careful in which skills you put points in. Unbind: Enemy Damage Type: Active * Deals damage equal to 100% magic attack to enemies when link from [Unbind] is about to disconnect * Increases by 10% per attribute level from Lv. A good HoP DMG can be up to 20k (!) FLYFF HOP CALCULATOR Huhu, I will present you the formula of HoP (Hit Of Penya) and imagine something about the skill themselves say. Normally players do not include the skill build when discussing builds.