I make zucchini bread often and this batter was way too thick and I did not even squeeze the zucchini. I'll make it again and again. Preheat oven: To 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan and set aside. Ingredients. Save time by using a food processor instead of a box grater to grate the zucchini. It adds so much lovely flavor, no one will ever know the zucchini bread is healthy. I think you could cut back on the vanilla to 2 tsp. HOW DO I MAKE CHOCOLATE ZUCCHINI BREAD? 1 teaspoon vanilla; 1.5 cups zucchini shredded; This is a moist bread. Chocolate zucchini bread variations. Add vanilla and sour cream and mix until combined. I've baked this several times now -- though without the chips so far. I also coated the chocolate chips (regular size) with flour and they did not sink, as others had indicated. I made a few changes, because I know what I like in a quick bread. I love this bread, but I did need to add 4 tbsp milk to the batter. Roast beef is a classic main dish for holidays, family get-togethers, and elegant dinners alike. Use good-quality unsweetened baking cocoa for a rich chocolate flavor. I shred and freeze zucchini from my garden each summer so that I can make this bread all winter long. 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract . Stir in the flour baking soda, salt and cinnamon. Mix the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda, and salt together in a bowl. Add the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Wandering off the trail into the wilds, I used 2 eggs (because I was thinking of another recipe I have), 1 cup each almond flour and whole wheat; probably 2 cups grated zucchini and 1/2 cup grated apple. Using the correct size pans, and knowing my oven temperature is correct, each loaf turned out to be about one inch tall on the sides and about two inches tall in the middle, which means that they are rather flat. Yield: 1 loaf Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Whatever you’ve got in your cupboard and goes well with chocolate! Your kids will never know! Just delicious chocolate goodness. I only used 1 1/2 cups of sugar instead of two, I used half whole wheat flour and half white, and replaced half the oil with applesauce. How to make Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. Katrina Miller says: 08.27.2012 at 10:59 pm. Cool in … Erica says: 08.23.2012 at 1:37 pm. Spoon into a greased 8x4-in. Preparation. It has such great flavor. You will need 1 cup grated zucchini. Saturated Fat 2g 13%. Chocolate Zucchini Bread Machine Recipe. This double chocolate zucchini bread recipe is based on the chocolate zucchini muffins from our first cookbook. Cholesterol 10mg 3%. We happen to like Ghiradelli the best and it’s easy to find both online and in supermarkets. Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Packed with flavor and nutrition, the bakery-style zucchini loaf is great for serving to guests or taking as a healthy on-the-go snack.. … And do let your kids, grandkids, or neighborhood riffraff help you make this Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Zucchini has never tasted so good! I used mini chocolate chips and didn't have any problems with sinkage. Made in just 1 bowl, naturally sweetened, SO delicious! Flour the choc chips first to keep them from sinking and grease your pans well or the bread will stick. Combine wet ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, both sugars, greek yogurt and vanilla extract until combined. If you are following a medically restrictive diet, please consult your doctor or registered dietitian before preparing this recipe for personal consumption. This bread also freezes well. Ingredients : 4 large eggs ½ cup vegetable oil ½ cup sour cream 1 cup granulated sugar 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 cups all-purpose flour 1 cup unsweetened […] Combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Cook Time 1 hour. Add … Amount Per Serving (1 serving) Calories 315 Calories from Fat 81 % Daily Value* Fat 9g 14%. 5 from 1 vote. 2. You won’t even taste the zucchini, just rich chocolate flavor! I did also add about two tablespoons of milk just because I thought the consistency of the batter wasn't what it should be. Course Breakfast, Dessert, Snack. Discard excess liquid. You Will Need. Add comma separated list of ingredients to include in recipe. Protein 22g 44% * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. You saved Chocolate Zucchini Bread I to your. I don’t bake much but, amazingly, the thing came out light, tender, super moist. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. This chocolate chip zucchini bread recipe is easy to make, and low in calories! If you’d like to store the zucchini bread for longer than that, I’d recommend freezing it. If you’re looking for a way to get a serving of veggies while eating chocolate cake…then you’ve absolutely got to try my easy recipe for Chocolate Zucchini Bread. 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar. 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, we use Ghirardelli. Gluten-Free Chocolate Zucchini Bread – This ultra chocolatey gluten-free zucchini bread is AMAZING. Cook: 50 mins. 4.87 from 129 votes. Grate 1 medium-sized zucchini using a thick grater. It uses similar ingredients and takes about the same amount of time, so when your sweet tooth needs to be sated, it’s only a few minutes away. The cake took about 40-45 minutes. How To Make Zucchini Bread. … Fiber 10g 42%. I am vegan, so I can't exactly say, but they have been have devouring it and keep asking how I made it chocolate and what is in it. Take shredded zucchini and squeeze one time lightly with your hand. Makes 1 loaf or 10 slices. Print This chocolate zucchini bread is quick and easy to make and everyone loves it. Perfect indulgence at any time of the day! Chocolate Zucchini Bread Shakeology. Add comma separated list of ingredients to exclude from recipe. I love the chocolate and cinnamon together. The oven does the hard work for you. Print. From big brands, Hershey's and Fry's are good examples of each type of cocoa powder. Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread Recipe . I also did what other reviewers suggest, and add the choc chips to the dry ingredients so they don't sink and it worked well. Recipe makes two freezer friendly loaves of zucchini bread! As an added treat, I microwaved slices just long enough to soften chips and served with cool whip. Line with parchment, leaving an … This is SO GOOD! Nutrient information is not available for all ingredients. I’ll be making a Chocolate Zucchini Cake soon, too. This even works with double the amount of zucchini (or a combination of zuke with grated carrots, pureed apple, or mashed banana...). In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, grated zucchini, vanilla and chocolate; beat well. Ingredients. Prep Time 15 minutes. I made 12 muffins (25 minutes) and 1 loaf (55 minutes), let them sit in the pans for 10 minutes, and they all popped out! Reply. This Chocolate Zucchini Bread is a great way to use up your zucchini harvest! Again, thank you, very much. Here’s what I use to make this delightful summer treat: … Grease a loaf pan with the dimensions of 8.5 x 4.5 x 2.5 inches with oil and set aside. Whatever you’ve got in your cupboard and goes well with chocolate! I used whole wheat flour, but instead of 2 cups, used 1 3/4 cups as I find whole wheat flour tends to be heavier and take away from the moisture. Fluffy, tender, delicious Chocolate Zucchini Bread! Mix the dry ingredients: In a large bowl combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, cocoa powder and salt. This Chocolate Chip Zucchini bread recipe is so delicious it is impossible to stop eating. © Copyright 2020, Our Top 20 Most Cherished Christmas Cookies, Make-Ahead Breakfast Minis to Save Your Mornings, 15 Classic Sandwiches That Make Lunch Legendary, 14 Nights of Dinner Ideas All Under $2 Per Serving, 15 No-Yeast Breads for Quick and Easy Baking, 10 Easy Christmas Cookies for Once-a-Year Bakers, 10 Chicken Stew Recipes That Make for Comforting Dinners, 10 Leftover Turkey Meals to Freeze for Quick Weeknight Dinners, 16 Mom-Approved Christmas Cookies to Sweeten the Season, 18 Spicy Korean Recipes That Showcase Gochujang Chile Paste, Nutrition Easy-to-make, incredibly moist, and intensely chocolatey, this Mexican Chocolate Zucchini Bread … Really great bread -- more like cake! 1. Next time I will try using even more turbinado, and less white sugar. Once it's baked, cooled, and given some time to settle in an air-right … Be sure to squeeze as much liquid from the zucchini as possible. Chocolate Zucchini Bread This bread is made up of all the usual suspects (flour, leavening, eggs, etc. Stir in your dry ingredients (the all purpose flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon). ), but here is what sets this recipe apart and makes it our favorite: Brown Sugar: Using brown sugar instead of white sugar adds extra moisture and a slightly richer flavor. It's perfectly moist and delicious. You Will Need. 1 teaspoon Baking Soda. Truly wonderful! This guide to cooking roast beef will help you create a flavorful, moist, and tender roast. It turned out great! Chocolate Zucchini Bread. 1-Bowl Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Total Time 1 hour 15 minutes. I will definitly make again! Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Bread Recipe Ingredients. I also made this into an 8" layer cake and frosted with butter cream frosting and it was a hit at a neighborhood get-together! And seriously, this is the absolute best bread I've put zucchini into ever! 1/4 teaspoon baking powder. 1 cup all-purpose flour. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Total Time 1 hour 20 minutes. In my food blogging world, some recipes come easy, while others … This Chocolate Zucchini Bread is so yummy. Combine dry ingredients: In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Add oil and vanilla; beat until I also used Hershey's Special Dark Dutched cocoa. If you ever find yourself with extra zucchini on hand, this is the perfect way to use it up! In a large bowl, whisk together oil, granulated sugar, brown sugar, eggs, milk, vanilla extract, and coffee … If you use and extra 1/2 cup of zucchini your bread will have a sort of pudding quality…which my family LOVES. Yield: 1 loaf chocolate zucchini bread (about 12 slices) 1 x; Diet: Gluten Free; Print Recipe. Pour batter into prepared pan. Stir in the eggs and vanilla, then set aside. Stir in the flour baking soda, salt and cinnamon. My fiance had no idea there was zucchini in it. Mix dry ingredients: In a large bowl mix all the dry ingredients, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, … Wet Ingredients. This recipe calls for 1-1/2 … Overall this recipe isn't bad. Probably more like a cake than bread. Ingredients . The perfect way to use up extra zucchini in the summer! Prep: 10 mins. And stir until smooth. Prep Time 20 minutes. Chocolate Zucchini Bread [Vegan] 1 year ago. I use a food processor as it’s a bit quicker, but you can also do it by hand with a box grater. This bread is really good. How do you shred and freeze your zuccini . sara says: 07.23.2013 at 8:40 am. Makes 1 loaf or 10 slices. Transfer to 2 greased 8x4-in. In some recipes I … Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Sodium 378mg 16%. (Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free) Scale 1x 2x 3x Ingredients. All you’ll taste is fluffy chocolatey goodness. All of my chocolate chips sank, despite adding a flour coat. Taste of Home has never let me down! Another thing: my loaves were finished at 50 minutes, so check yours before the time is up to make sure they don't burn. Stir in zucchini. Good recipe, but the mobile version cuts off the zucchini part in the ingredients. In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, oil, grated zucchini, vanilla and chocolate; beat well. This chocolate zucchini bread machine recipe is just as easy as the one above and even tastier. 2B … 1 1/2 cups sugar; 1 cup unsweetened applesauce (or canola oil) 3 eggs; 3 teaspoons vanilla; 2 1/2 cups flour; 1/2 cup cocoa; 1 teaspoon salt; 1 teaspoon baking soda; 1 1/2 … Our grocery store had lots of zucchini so I grabbed a bunch to make some yummy zucchini recipes. In a mixing bowl, stir the large eggs, sugar, oil, grated zucchini, vanilla and chocolate together. Fold in 1/3 of the chocolate chips. 1 hr, 5 Total Time . I baked this bread using 3/4 cup oil and adding some extra chocolate chips. My husband had no idea it was zucchini bread, when I told him he was like ‘NO WAY’ I don’t know if that’s good or bad, either way it’s very good bread. The only change I made was to add 3/4 cup of mini chocolate chips. Bake for 50 to 55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. How to make Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread. I was also concerned with it not being chocolatey enough, so I added a few tablespoons of cocoa to the dry ingredients. If I were to make this again, I'd drastically reduce the sugar (I'd start out with one cup and see where that got me), and either use smaller loaf pans or one large one. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda and cinnamon; gradually add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Storing Chocolate Zucchini Bread: Storing the bread in a ziplock bag at room temperature will work perfectly. (I have a ton of zucchini in my garden). It's extremely easy to make and it's a clever way to incorporate more vegetables in your diet. Sugar 18g 20%. Chocolate zucchini bread variations. I used a single bundt pan instead of two loaf pans and extended the baking time a bit. Amount is based on available nutrient data. I did not have the small sized loaf pans, so I made one larger size and one smaller size, I had a meatloaf in the oven at the time or I would have made the recommended sizes, but it worked out just fine that way. Carbohydrates 41g 14%. Butter a 10-by-5-inch loaf pan. Stir in ¾ cup of the chocolate chips. Vegan Chocolate Zucchini Bread This vegan chocolate zucchini bread is sweet, rich, and decadent with a fine, moist crumb. It is moist and sweet enough to be a dessert, but its packed with healthy zucchini and hearty ingredients that make it a filling bread. Fantastic. With a stand or hand mixer beat oil, white sugar, brown sugar, and eggs until combined and slightly fluffy, 1-2 minutes. Choose firm, unblemished zucchini and grate by hand on the largest holes of a box grater. 1/2 tsp Baking Powder. And the bread itself is so perfectly moist without getting that gooey texture that some moist-claiming breads tend to have. Yaay! Pour batter into prepared loaf … You would never know it had zucchini in it. Rinse zucchini and then wipe it dry. It's the perfect way to use up that garden zucchini! Had to switch to laptop to complete the recipe. Pin Recipe . Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the … Cuisine Gluten-Free, Vegan. What you’ll need to make Chocolate zucchini Bread How to make Chocolate zucchini Bread. Please support us! Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Zucchini is basically flavorless – so in this chocolate zucchini bread you don’t taste it at all. In a large bowl, beat the sugar, oil, eggs and vanilla until well blended. I like it to be really moist and I find that the recipes with sour cream in them are best acomplished in this way, so I added 1 cup sour cream. Print Recipe . Reply. It is basically a chocolate cake, with an invisible zucchini surprise, and that's fine by me! I also used egg replacer with success. Vegan chocolate chip zucchini bread made with whole wheat flour. 1… Nothing fancy, just a non-stick one I probably bought at Target or something Reply. 1 1/2 cups packed grated zucchini (don’t peel) 3 eggs; 1… You will need ⅓ cup walnuts. My Recipes My Lists My Calendar. Zucchini is basically flavorless – so in this chocolate zucchini bread you don’t taste it at all. It has a deep, rich chocolate flavor from unsweetened cocoa powder and … Bake at 365°F for 50 to 55 minutes or until … https://chocolatecoveredkatie.com/chocolate-zucchini-bread-recipe 278 calories; protein 3g; carbohydrates 34.9g; fat 15.2g; cholesterol 27.9mg; sodium 192.6mg. Freezer Friendly 1 month. Next, melt the butter in a large mixing bowl. With the changes I made, I would consider it about perfect! Ingredients. Put the batter in a muffin tin and make chocolate zucchini muffins. 1/2 cup vegetable oil. A few tips… 1/2 cup Dutch Process Cocoa. Tender loaf quick bread with a slight crusty top and loaded with freshly grated zucchini, cocoa powder, eggs, butter, and chocolate chips. This decadent twist spices up classic zucchini bread with cocoa powder, cinnamon, a rich chocolate glaze, and roasted pepitas. It's a no-fuss recipe, you just mix the ingredients and you pour the batter in a parchment paper-lined tin. I also added extra chocolate chips. Swap the walnuts for pecans. The bread is too sweet, and I have a massive sweet tooth, but the texture is fantastic. Prep Time : 20 minutes Cook Time : 50 minutes Total Time : 1 hour 10 minutes Delicious, extra fudgy, Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread. . After that, add 1 cup gluten-free flour, 1 tsp baking soda, 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 cup chocolate chips and mix everything well again to form a batter. This easy chocolate zucchini bread will remind you of your favorite chocolate cake. Preheat oven: To 350 degrees F. Butter a 9 x 5 loaf pan and set aside. 1 1/2 cup shredded raw zucchini. Place in a ziplock bag and place in the freezer for 1 … Fold in the chocolate chips. Thank you, this recipe did everything it said it'll do :) I used frozen shredded zucchini, 4 cups turning into 2cups after thawing. I folded in the zucchini last to see if that would help chips from sinking to the bottom. Beat in eggs and vanilla. For this chocolate zucchini bread, you’ll notice that we’re using cocoa powder for the chocolate flavor. Fluffy, tender, insanely delicious Chocolate Zucchini Bread! Servings 10 (slices) Course Breakfast, Dessert, Snack. I love chocolate and cinnamon, but you can swap cinnamon for 1 tsp of almond or vanilla extract, instant coffee, orange zest, or rum. Contest-Winning Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread, 60 Muffin Recipes You’ll Want to Make Again and Again, Do Not Sell My Personal Information – CA Residents. Using a KitchenAid stand mixer with a flat beater attachment, mix together egg, butter, applesauce, vanilla extract, and … (Plus bonus, you get some added “hidden” veggies into your loaf!) It’s basically vegetable magic, and while a young child may worry and frown as all that grated zucchini is dumped into the bowl, they’ll be completely smitten at first bite. Delicious! 1/3 cup Buttermilk (whole milk can also work) 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate … In separate bowl, combine sugar and eggs, beat until well blended. Slice your bread … 1 teaspoon baking soda. Chocolate Zucchini Bread is a moist, rich and chocolatey quick bread recipe that is full of flavor and texture, and is easy to make. Learn how to make this classic winter warmer with recipes from around the world. Grease 9×5 inch loaf pan and dust them with flour. Congrats! To make this a double chocolate zucchini bread, add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of chocolate chips. To make this a double chocolate zucchini bread, add 1/2 to 3/4 cup of chocolate chips. Allrecipes is part of the Meredith Food Group. I could have put all of the batter into one loaf pan, which I think I'll do next time. 1 1/2 cup shredded raw zucchini. With this recipe I will use the full 2 cups next time. Don’t be afraid to eat a slice with ice cream. Nice bread. Grease four mini loaf pans with nonstick baking spray. Sifting dry ingredients. The texture of this zucchini bread is soft and fluffy with just a bit of crumb and just the right amount of sweetness. Author Minimalist Baker. In a large bowl, cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. It got better the second day, even moister! Even if you think you don’t like zucchini, make this bread. My family loved it. 1/2 cup granulated sugar. I have been using their recipes for many years and have never really found a bad one.I did freeze the second loaf. In a large bowl, microwave half the chocolate until it is smooth and completely melted. A loaf of so-simple quick bread is a delightful, kid-friendly way to put it to use. There is no flavor of zucchini at all…zip, zilch, nada. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. This was delicious and was really moist! Beat in eggs and vanilla. The people who said this recipe is bad either did something wrong or did not follow the directions I feel like. I will definitely make this again and may even add some chocolate chips the next time for an even bigger burst of chocolate! Prep Time 15 minutes. It’s a fantastic recipe to sneak in veggies. Taste of Home is America's #1 cooking magazine. 50 min Cook Time . Moist and delicious. Whisk eggs, sugar, applesauce, oil, vanilla and melted chocolate in another large bowl until blended. Like a rich chocolate cake. 1 teaspoon baking soda. No one will ever know there’s zucchini hiding in there. Info. I actually used a large crookneck squash instead of zucchini. 1/2 cup light brown … The finished product turned out fantastic though! Chop some walnuts and measure them. I made mini loaves to give as gifts (they freeze well). 1 cup all-purpose flour. Now, pour the batter into a prepared loaf pan (9 x 5“) and sprinkle remaining chocolate chips on top. How to make Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Turned out great, 3 tablespoon of cocoa and 1 tablespoon of butter per square. 1 cup grated unpeeled zucchini; 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips; Text Ingredients . Fold in the chocolate chips. The chocolate chips are a must in this chocolate zucchini bread recipe! This bread was a hit! Chocolate chip zucchini bread is similar to banana bread but uses grated zucchini in the batter which keeps the bread moist and light. Save Recipe. Just proceed the exact same way for the recipe, then fill out muffin tins up … This decadent chocolate zucchini bread is simply delicious! Description. A few tips… Bake mini loaves for about 20 minutes. I added a little more zucchini also. Sprinkle the remaining ¼ cup of chocolate chips over the top of the bread. I made it almost like the recipe, except I added a handful of chocolate chips and walnuts. Servings 8 slices. Bread:Preheat oven to 350 degrees. It looked weird going into the batter, but you didn't even notice it once baked. Without natural cocoa powder’s acidity, your chocolate zucchini bread won’t rise properly! Add zucchini mixture all at once to … Information is not currently available for this nutrient. It's a great way to use up all of those extra zucchinis in your garden! While I love that recipe, I wanted to make a version that worked well as a loaf for slicing and enjoying with a morning latte or afternoon coffee. No gift befits the food-obsessed people in your life like a cookbook. Thank you! Total Time 55 minutes. Perfect for a sweet breakfast, snack or dessert! In another bowl mix the egg, zucchini, applesauce, yogurt, vanilla, and brown sugar. My family gobbled this up - I went through four loaves this weekend. It can be enjoyed any time of the day and is tempting to keep going back to again and again! It will change your mind. Optional Topping and Addition Ideas; 1/2 cup Low Carb Chocolate Chips; I chose sugar free dark chocolate chips to use in my bread. It did! I used fresh squash (subbed Patty Pan for the zucchini) and didn't squeeze any liquid out. Chocolate Zucchini Bread - if you need a good chocolate fix as breakfast or snacks, this Chocolate Bread Zucchini is all you need. View Recipe . It doesn’t taste or feel underbaked, just super duper fudgy and rich chocolate zucchini bread, thanks to all of that shredded zucchini … By folding the majority of the chocolate chips into the batter and then sprinkling the top of the bread with the remaining chocolate chips, you get creamy chocolate … Tips for Making Chocolate Zucchini Bread. Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Powered by the ESHA Research Database © 2018, ESHA Research, Inc. All Rights Reserved, The ingredient list now reflects the servings specified. Prepare the oven and pan: Preheat your oven to 375 F degrees.Spray a loaf pan generously with cooking spray or grease it with butter. loaf pans. Combine dry ingredients: In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg. Begin by grating your zucchini. Combine the flour, cocoa, salt, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder; gradually beat into sugar mixture until blended. Reading the reviews is very helpful because I had no unsweetened chocolate at home and I searched the reviews if someone had used something other then that, and I finally found people who used cocoa. Freezing a Loaf of Bread: Tightly wrap the zucchini bread in plastic wrap. I was a little nervous at first because the batter was EXTREMELY thick and almost unmixable until I added the zucchini. I did not drain it. In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted. How to make Chocolate Zucchini Bread Preheat oven to 350°F. Fold zucchini and chocolate chips into the batter. This double chocolate zucchini bread makes the perfect afternoon snack whenever you’re in need of a chocolate fix. I also used half white sugar and half turbinado (brown) sugar. Natural cocoa powder is lighter in colour and its flavour is rich, chocolatey, and bitter. 2 Eggs. Just wonderful! Combine wet ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg, oil, both sugars, greek yogurt and vanilla extract until combined. Cuisine vegan. This was my first time making the recipe, so I am not sure if it should have been so dense. 2/3 cup Dark Brown Sugar. Since it's hard to cut an egg in half I used 2 eggs and it turned out perfectly! Winner! Just delicious chocolate goodness. 1/2 cup softened butter; 1 cup sugar; 2 eggs How to store zucchini bread: Tightly wrapped zucchini bread will last on the counter for 1-2 days. Lightly grease two 9x5 inch loaf pans. This bread was delicious and very moist. This chocolate zucchini bread turned out so yummy with the flour I can’t wait to make more! This recipe is total crowd pleaser! My only suggestions are: 1) thoroughly grease the pans, 2) use mini chocolate chips in the recipe, and 3) let the loaves cool at least 10 minutes before you try to remove them from the pan. Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. I love chocolate and cinnamon, but you can swap cinnamon for 1 tsp of almond or vanilla extract, instant coffee, orange zest, or rum. Directions. The texture is very moist. You don’t even need to get out the mixer. For this recipe you'll need just a few basic ingredients, a large bowl, a spatula and a loaf tin. 3/4 teaspoon Kosher Salt. 1 cup All-Purpose Flour. Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips. Cook Time 40 minutes. I also added a small amount of milk to it based on previous reviews but I think the liquid from the squash lent to a mixable batter. Fold in zucchini and chocolate chips. I would definitely make this again! Made in just 1 bowl, naturally sweetened, SO delicious! Chocolate Zucchini Bread Variations and Tips: If you don’t have any zucchini, try yellow squash. This healthy chocolate zucchini bread is a very forgiving recipe that yields either an entire loaf or individual muffins. Sara, what brand of bread pans do you use? Pour batter into prepared loaf pans. For this chocolate zucchini bread, you’ll notice that we’re using cocoa powder for the chocolate flavor. This bread requires only 1 bowl and 15 minutes of preparation. In a medium bowl combine eggs, zucchini, sugar, oil, and vanilla. The bread was delicious! Zucchini bread with chocolate chips is the perfect way to make this veggie packed healthy zucchini bread. This bread is a wonderful, chocolatey treat. … 2 (1 ounce) squares unsweetened chocolate.