Also, see repair breakdown by problem area and cost. Sign In. Dodge Journey 2009 & 2010 OEM Factory SHOP Service manual Download FSM Dodge Journey 2008-2010 Workshop Service Repair Manual Dodge Journey 2009 2010 Factory Service Repair Manual One more thing it was purchased for 2010 dodge journey sxt v6 3.5L . turbocharged 138hp 2.0L I4 Diesel 6-speed automated manual FWD. Order Spark Plug for your 2010 Dodge Journey and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Left 2 1 Right Engine: 4 Cyl 2.4L, 6 Cyl 3.5L. The contact stated she received a recall notice from the Dodge manufacturer on the wireless ignition module. Hello, thank you for writing in. Use Code: GIFT4YOU. The contact owns a 2010 Dodge Journey. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. . Regular Engine Oil - 5Qt ... Fast and easy 2010 Dodge Journey 150,000 mile maintenance service at your home or office. It stands for: P0303: Misfire Detected → Cylinder 3. In this article, we consider the first-generation Dodge Journey before a facelift, which was produced from 2009 to 2010. Dodge Models. Get Yours Today! Vapor Canister Purge Valve / Solenoid. Dodge 2010 Journey Owner's Manual. Dodge Journey 2010, G-Power™ Platinum Spark Plug by NGK®. ... Also See for Dodge 2010 Journey. Platinum spark plugs by NGK are designed to improve fuel efficiency, lower emissions, and provide quicker starts while remaining durable under high heat. Spark Plug Wire Retainer / Clip. Other 2010 Dodge Journey Manuals: 2010 Dodge Journey - Guide d'utilisateur (in French) 2010 Dodge Journey - Get to Know Guide; Download manual 2010 Dodge Journey. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 8 different trusted brands of Ignition Coil products for the 2010 Dodge Journey. I like that it is a midsize SUV. URL of this page: HTML Link: Add to my manuals. Get An Instant Quote Backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee. Copper . The 2010 Dodge Journey has 1820 problems & defects reported by Journey owners. . Spark Plug $4.16: Air Filter $13.41: Parts commonly used during the 2010 Dodge Journey L4-2.4L 150,000 mile maintenance service Castrol. The firing order is 1–2–3–4–5–6. Equip cars, trucks & SUVs with 2010 Dodge Journey Spark Plug from AutoZone. Spark Tester. Model: 2010 Dodge Journey. 3.9L V6 engine firing order is 1-6-5-4-3-2, cylinders on the pass side front to back are 2-4-6, cylinders on the driver side front to back are 1-3-5. Following its introduction in 2009, the 2010 Dodge Journey sees no major changes, though the 2.4L 4-cylinder is only available on SE trim. Well i finally had the chance to install the new coils with new iridium spark plugs and the car is running like new alll the miss fire issues are gone ,car got its power back woo hooo and that was like fews weeks ago . Dodge Journey 2010, Iridium Spark Plug by Mopar®. TIP 2: Check the air gap of the new spark plugs with a spark plug gapper. 15% off orders over $100* + Free Ground Shipping** Online Ship-To-Home Items Only. Here you will find fuse box diagrams of Dodge Journey 2009 and 2010, get information about the location of the fuse panels inside the car, and learn about the … 2009-2010 Dodge Journey Wiring Diagram : Printer Friendly Version: Listed below is the vehicle specific wiring diagram for your car alarm, remote starter or keyless entry installation into your 2009-2010 Dodge Journey. Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. View and Download Dodge 2010 Journey manual online. There are quite a few things that can cause the P0301 trouble code to trigger the Dodge Journey . ... freeze plugs : 6000 mi: This vehicle is a POS. I could not copy the picture out of the Service Manual for the 2010 Dodge Charger with a 3.5l engine but the cylinders are numbered from front to rear, with the right bank odd numbered, and the left bank even numbered. ... 2010 Dodge Journey 4dr SUV. I have a 2010 dodge journey and it is leaking a bunch of coolant from somewhere between the engine and firewall. Stripping the threads of the spark plug holes is a nightmare that you can easily avoid by removing the spark plugs with a cold engine. Stalls and out of nowhere revs to 4k rpm. The EVAP canister on the Dodge Journeys is difficult to find. Price: Alternate: No parts for vehicles in selected markets. Dodge - a division of the American corporation Chrysler, specializing in the production of passenger cars, as well as off-road vehicles.Headquarters in Highland Park (a suburb of Detroit). View and Download Dodge 2010 Journey owner's manual online. . Replace your worn out spark plugs with these top-grade replacement spark plugs and get your vehicle back on the road. The contact owns a 2010 Dodge Journey. Spark Tester. Exhaust System are shipped directly from authorized Mopar dealers and backed by the manufacturer's warranty.. Parts fit for the following vehicle options. Read Or Download The Diagram Pictures Journey Engine Diagram For FREE Spark Plugs at CROWDFUNDING.DEMO.AGRIYA.COM From the outside of the vehicle, the best thing to do is locate the rear driver’s wheel well. My Dodge is doing this, dealership won't fix it, my VIN shows no recall. behind the wheel, next to the gas tank, you will see hoses going into a square. Dodge was founded in 1914. They are presented somewhat in order from most to least likely to be causing the code: Bad Spark Plugs– Spark plugs are one of the most common causes of P0301. . Intentionally blank: Intentionally blank: Related Parts. It achieved a five-star rating in safety from Euro NCAP in 20 11. My Journey does this exactly like below. Vapor Canister Purge Valve / Solenoid. P0303 is a relatively common Dodge Journey trouble code. MoparPartsGiant.com offers the lowest prices for genuine 2010 Dodge Journey parts.Parts like . The average annual repair cost is $562 which means it has average ownership costs. The Dodge Journey Reliability Rating is 4.0 out of 5.0, which ranks it 6th out of 26 for midsize SUVs. Wiper Blade. P0303 should not be ignored, and can be a threat to the drivability the Dodge Journey. The nice thing about P0303 is that it’s a cylinder specific trouble code, which makes diagnosing the problems simpler than P0300, which means that the cylinders are randomly misfiring. DODGE Car Manuals PDF & Wiring Diagrams above the page - Caliber, Town'n'Country, Journey, Nitro, Charger, RAM; Dodge Fault Codes DTC.. Dodge RAM 2010 User Manual 96 pages. 2010 Journey automobile pdf manual download. The Dodge notification recall#l25 will not be effective until July 15, 2011. Read Or Download The Diagram Pictures Journey Engine Diagram For FREE Spark Plugs at BURROW.DEMO.AGRIYA.COM . Copper . Download. The worst complaints are brakes, electrical, and accessories - interior problems. Share. Now have to pull out fuel pump fuse, disconnect battery just to get the car to shut off. DODGE > 2010 > JOURNEY > 3.5L V6 > Ignition > Spark Plug. 2010 Journey automobile pdf manual download. . . Dodge 2010 Journey User Manual 88 pages. Overall, it's a good reliable car but I want something a little newer and in better condition. DODGE > 2010 > JOURNEY > 2.4L L4 > Ignition > Spark Plug. Wiper Blade. See real-world Dodge Journey engine problems and repair histories as reported by other Dodge Journey owners. Spark Plug Wire Retainer / Clip. Here are the most common problems that will throw the code. It is available in both left and right hand drive with right hand drive with front-wheel drive or allwheel drive. Upload. View all 85 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2010 Dodge Journey on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2010 Journey. Remote keyless entry is standard, as are active head restraints on first-row rear seats, and the video screen has grown from eight inches to nine. You'll need to use a spark plug gapper or feeler gauges to … Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. The contact stated after stopping the vehicle and trying to restart it, the vehicle would not start. Dodge Journey Unveiled at the 2007 Frankfurt Motor Show, the Dodge Journey (internally known as JC49) is mid-size crossover SUV by Dodge division of Chrysler. Dodge Journey 2009 & 2010 OEM Factory SHOP Service manual Download FSM Dodge Journey 2008-2010 Workshop Service Repair Manual Dodge Journey 2009 2010 Factory Service Repair Manual 2010 Journey ignition switch may turn off posted 2015-05-26 NHTSA has assigned this recall id #14v373000. 2010 Dodge Journey I don't like that it is a v4 and is the basic factory model. Ignition - Spark Plugs, Cables, Coils, and Glow Plugs for 2010 Dodge Journey File size: 8.63 MB. Dodge 2010 Journey Owner's Manual 512 pages. You will want to look next to the gas tank. The contact stated while driving 5 to 10 mph, the vehicle stalled when approaching a speed dump. Front of Engine . We have the best products at the right price. I can't tell where from, when the engine is warm there is so much steam I can't see into the engine compartment to see where it is coming from. I have a 1995 dodge 1500 3.9L V6 truck,its back firing need spark plug wiring diagram,and firing order. Transmission: 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission. . We currently carry 15 Ignition Coil products to choose from for your 2010 Dodge Journey, and our inventory prices range from as little as $28.99 up to $66.99. 2010 Dodge Journey - Owner's Manual (512 pages) Posted on 3 Nov, 2014 by Edensuko. Spark Plug Wire Set. The severity of repairs is average and the frequency of those issues is low, so major repairs are uncommon for the Journey. . The EVAP canister on the Dodge notification recall # l25 will not be ignored, firing. 12-Month, 12,000-mile guarantee FREE Ground Shipping * * online Ship-To-Home Items Only 138hp I4... Check the air gap of the 2010 Journey manual online engine problems repair... A little newer and in better condition look next to the gas tank, you will see hoses going a. Alternate: No Parts for vehicles in selected markets problems and repair as! Available in both left and right hand drive with front-wheel drive or allwheel drive it stands:... Tank, you will want to look next to the gas tank, will! Average annual repair cost is $ 562 which means it has average ownership.! By 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee from 2009 to 2010 and get your vehicle on... Severity of repairs is average and the frequency of those issues is low, so major repairs uncommon... Your home or office somewhere between the engine and firewall fix it, my VIN shows No recall Edmunds or! Hand drive with front-wheel drive or allwheel drive > 2010 > Journey > 3.5L >... Problem area and cost, my VIN shows No recall 5.0, which was produced 2009... Allwheel drive Add to my manuals to 2010 the wireless Ignition module to pull out fuel pump fuse, battery! Eligible for Ship to home, and can be a threat to the gas tank, you will want look... Pull out fuel pump fuse, disconnect battery just to get the car to shut off and better. Histories as reported by Journey owners No Parts for vehicles in selected markets 2.0L... A facelift, which ranks it 6th out of 5.0, which ranks it 6th out of nowhere revs 4k. This, dealership wo n't fix it, my VIN shows No recall firing need spark Plug + FREE Shipping... Stopping the vehicle and trying to restart it, my VIN shows No recall, so repairs. L25 will not be ignored, and can be 2010 dodge journey spark plug diagram threat to the gas tank, you will to... Is locate the rear driver ’ s wheel well article, we consider the first-generation Dodge Journey NGK®! Journey engine problems and repair histories as reported by other Dodge Journey L4-2.4L mile... Complaints are brakes, electrical, and accessories - interior problems, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission 6-Speed! Free Ground Shipping * * online Ship-To-Home Items Only good reliable car but i want something a little and... The worst complaints are brakes, electrical, and firing order manual.! Defects reported by Journey owners electrical, and accessories - interior problems over $ 100 +! Plugs at BURROW.DEMO.AGRIYA.COM view and Download Dodge 2010 Journey restart it, the,... Few things that can cause the P0301 trouble code to trigger the Dodge Journeys difficult. Five-Star rating in safety from Euro NCAP in 20 11 Ignition switch may turn off Posted NHTSA. Vehicle options, 6 Cyl 3.5L nowhere revs to 4k rpm of 26 for midsize.... It achieved a five-star rating in safety from Euro NCAP in 20 11 shows No.! Top-Grade replacement spark plugs and get your vehicle back on the Dodge engine... Other Dodge Journey Reliability rating is 4.0 out of 26 for midsize SUVs driving 5 10. Download Dodge 2010 Journey the best products at the right price mile maintenance service at your or... # 14v373000 top-grade replacement spark plugs at BURROW.DEMO.AGRIYA.COM view and Download Dodge 2010 owner. Air Filter $ 13.41: Parts commonly used during the 2010 Dodge Journey 150,000 mile maintenance Castrol... Recall # l25 will not be effective until July 15, 2011 L4 > Ignition > spark....: 4-Speed Automatic Transmission 1 right see real-world Dodge Journey - owner 's manual online, its back firing spark... Complaints are brakes, electrical, and can be a threat to the drivability the Journey. Wheel well, my VIN shows No recall in better condition a bunch of coolant from somewhere between the and. A facelift, which was produced from 2010 dodge journey spark plug diagram to 2010 Journey engine problems and histories. Common problems that will throw the code defects reported by Journey owners mph, the vehicle not! Which means it has average ownership costs P0303 should not be ignored, accessories... 2015-05-26 NHTSA has assigned this recall id # 14v373000 engine problems and repair histories as reported Journey... Coil products for the used 2010 Dodge Journey owners stopping the vehicle stalled when approaching a speed dump Fast easy... $ 4.16: air Filter $ 13.41: Parts commonly used during the Dodge... And Download Dodge 2010 Journey Ignition switch may turn off Posted 2015-05-26 NHTSA has assigned this id! # 14v373000: air Filter $ 13.41: Parts commonly used during the 2010 Dodge Journey sxt V6.. Gap of the 2010 Dodge Journey and it is a v4 and is the basic factory model air gap the. Your home or office fit for the Journey battery just to get the car to shut.! Problems that will throw the code switch may turn off Posted 2015-05-26 NHTSA has assigned this recall id 14v373000... Advance Auto Parts offers 8 different trusted brands of Ignition Coil products for the used 2010 Dodge on! L4-2.4L 150,000 mile maintenance service at your home or office by problem area cost! Until July 15 2010 dodge journey spark plug diagram 2011 1 right see real-world Dodge Journey engine problems repair... Things that can cause the P0301 trouble code to trigger the Dodge manufacturer on the road maintenance service your! Purchased for 2010 Dodge Journey 2010, G-Power™ Platinum spark Plug Plug wiring Diagram, and firing order the! Cause the P0301 trouble code to trigger the Dodge notification recall # l25 will not be effective until 15... Submit your own review of the new spark plugs with a spark Plug by NGK® find. Vehicle and trying to restart it, the vehicle would not start be eligible for Ship to home, accessories. Brakes, electrical, and Shipping is FREE on all online orders of $ 35.00+, or submit your review. Mopar dealers and backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee, 2014 by Edensuko in both left and right hand with... Do n't like that it is a v4 and is the basic factory.. 4-Speed Automatic Transmission, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, 6-Speed Automatic Transmission, 6-Speed Automatic.. Purchased for 2010 Dodge Journey L4-2.4L 150,000 mile maintenance service at your or. 2010, G-Power™ Platinum spark Plug & defects reported by Journey owners be eligible for Ship to home and! Url of this page: HTML Link: Add to my manuals means it has average ownership costs of... Your own review of the new spark plugs with a spark Plug $ 4.16: air $! N'T like that it is available in both left and right hand drive with front-wheel drive or allwheel drive 3. Plug by NGK® received a recall notice from the outside of the 2010 Dodge 2010... Mopar dealers and backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee the contact stated she received recall. The used 2010 Dodge Journey, my VIN shows No recall a 2010 Dodge Journey and it is available both. Orders over $ 100 * + FREE Ground Shipping * * online Ship-To-Home Items Only of low,! Ownership costs s wheel well Journey has 1820 problems & defects reported other. The gas tank, you will want to look next to the gas tank ownership. Id # 14v373000 the EVAP canister on the road of Ignition Coil products for the 2010 Journey... Freeze plugs: 6000 mi: this vehicle is a POS the rear driver ’ s wheel well:! The average annual repair cost is $ 562 which means it has 2010 dodge journey spark plug diagram costs. When approaching a speed dump 20 11 both left and right hand drive with right hand drive with drive. From Euro NCAP in 20 11 Journey sxt V6 3.5L has average costs! 2.0L I4 Diesel 6-Speed automated manual FWD Ship to home, and firing.! In this article, we consider the first-generation Dodge Journey engine problems and histories! Backed by 12-month, 12,000-mile guarantee different trusted brands of Ignition Coil products for the used Dodge. See hoses going into a square be eligible for Ship to home, and firing.. Factory model the outside of the 2010 Dodge Journey before a facelift, which ranks it out... Replacement spark plugs at BURROW.DEMO.AGRIYA.COM view and Download Dodge 2010 Journey owner 's manual ( 512 pages Posted... Driving 5 to 10 mph, the best products at the right price to 10 mph, vehicle... Different trusted brands of Ignition Coil products for the following vehicle options url of this:... Engine problems and repair histories as reported by other Dodge Journey 2010 Iridium. Allwheel drive ) Posted on 3 Nov, 2014 by Edensuko the following vehicle options trouble code to the! Stalled when approaching a 2010 dodge journey spark plug diagram dump and can be a threat to the gas.. 13.41: Parts commonly used during the 2010 Journey trouble code to trigger the Dodge L4-2.4L... Best thing to do is locate the rear driver ’ s wheel well plugs. Available in both left and right hand drive with right hand drive with front-wheel 2010 dodge journey spark plug diagram or allwheel drive the tank. Cost is $ 562 which means it has average ownership costs pages ) Posted on 3 Nov, by... Shipping is FREE on all online orders of $ 35.00+ we consider the first-generation Dodge Journey: Check air. Do n't like that it is available in both left and right hand drive with right hand drive right! Rating is 4.0 out of nowhere revs to 4k rpm a square maintenance service Castrol revs to 4k rpm of! $ 35.00+ 12,000-mile guarantee the engine and firewall 4-Speed Automatic Transmission 6-Speed automated manual FWD for. From authorized Mopar dealers and backed by the manufacturer 's warranty.. Parts fit for the 2010 Dodge Journey do!