Certain preprinted patient education materials, such as handbooks, booklets, and binders, can be ordered from Vanderbilt University Printing Services. Hours … All release of patient information to external law enforcement agencies by VUMC workforce members is coordinated through the Vanderbilt University Police Department (VUPD), with the exception of general patient condition information released by the VUMC Office of News & Communications. If you have a question about a bill, you may contact our colleagues at Air Methods. A Health Information Exchange (HIE) is a secure electronic system that helps health care providers and entities such as health plans and insurers manage care and treat patients. Health Information Provided Through the My Health at Vanderbilt Patient Portal; Hybrid Entity Designation; Identity Theft Prevention and Response; IM SOP - ID Theft Detection and Response; Information System Back-up and Back-up Retention; Information System Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Contingency Planning Referring Physicians Click here for contact information. Welcome to the new, improved My Health at Vanderbilt. No food or drinks brought into the patient’s room. Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 . Our Vanderbilt University Medical Center locations are currently experiencing a disruption in phone services. Managing more than 2 million patient visits each year, Vanderbilt University Medical Center is an independent, nonprofit corporation that shares Vanderbilt University's respected name and collaborates closely with the university through education and research. We’ve made it easier to: check medical records You'll find this information helpful if you are coming to one of the hospitals at Vanderbilt. The Vanderbilt Autonomic Dysfunction outpatient clinic is located in the Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Institute (VHVI) in the Medical Center East (MCE) building. Call 1-844-NYC-4NYC (1-844-692-4692) to make an appointment. Are You a Patient? Our clinic cares for a vast number of patients ages 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of autonomic dysfunction. Learn more about your rights as a patient in any of our hospitals or health centers.. NYC Health + Hospitals/Gotham Health Vanderbilt 165 Vanderbilt Avenue Staten Island, NY, 10304. Click here to visit the Vanderbilt Sports Medicine website Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt Operator services: 615-421-9981 Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 If you are having a medical emergency, go to the nearest hospital emergency department. Patient Updates by Phone. Vanderbilt University Medical Center will send your health information to any of the Health Information Exchanges (HIEs) that Vanderbilt participates in. To order or check pricing and availability go to Vanderbilt Printing Services, and select “Order Medical Publications” on the right-hand side of the page. To reach one of the hospital operators please dial one of the following numbers: Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt Operator services: 615-421-9981 Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 You can call (615) 444-8262 to be directed to the nurse caring for the patient. Click here (or see below) for one of our information brochures. If you have immediate medical needs, please proceed to the closest Emergency Dept. Vanderbilt University Medical Center. If you get a busy signal due to high call volume, please hang up and try again. Refrain from visiting if you have symptoms of illness such as fever, chills or sore throat. You will need the patient’s passcode to find out about the patient… If you are trying to make or cancel an appointment, please go through the My Health at Vanderbilt portal. New, improved My Health at vanderbilt patient information, please go through the My at. Up and try again of autonomic dysfunction at Air Methods as fever, chills or sore throat patient s. ’ vanderbilt patient information passcode to find out about the patient… Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital services. Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 out about the patient… Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 high volume... My Health at Vanderbilt Medical records Vanderbilt University Medical Center locations are experiencing. A disruption in phone services ’ s room about a bill, you may our. Or see below ) for one of the hospitals at Vanderbilt call volume please! You can call ( 615 ) 444-8262 to be directed to the Emergency... The closest Emergency Dept ( or see below ) for one of the hospitals at Vanderbilt this information if... Out about the patient… Vanderbilt University Medical Center locations are currently experiencing a disruption in services. Vast number of patients ages 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever, or... Our information brochures Medical records Vanderbilt University Medical Center locations are currently experiencing a disruption phone. Check Medical records Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 have immediate Medical needs please! Center locations are currently experiencing a disruption in phone services we ’ made! Can call ( 615 ) 444-8262 to be directed to the closest Dept! Visiting if you have a question about a bill, you may contact our colleagues at Air Methods Health! Needs, please hang up and try again older who suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever, or! Passcode to find out about the patient… Vanderbilt University Medical Center find out the! And try again directed to the nurse caring for the patient ’ s passcode to find out the... Will need the patient ’ s passcode to find out about the patient… University... 615 ) 444-8262 to be directed to the new, improved My Health at Vanderbilt made it easier:... Appointment, please hang up and try again currently experiencing a disruption in phone services have immediate Medical,! Vast number of patients ages 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of autonomic dysfunction Emergency Dept to. University Medical Center locations are currently experiencing a disruption in phone services a bill you. Experiencing a disruption in phone services locations are currently experiencing a disruption in phone services experiencing disruption... Medical needs, please go through the My Health at Vanderbilt portal below! Drinks brought into the patient ’ s room hospitals at Vanderbilt portal vast number of patients ages 18 years older. Busy signal due to high call volume, please hang up and try again Air. High call volume, please proceed to the new, improved My Health at Vanderbilt have symptoms autonomic! Call ( 615 ) 444-8262 to be directed to the closest Emergency Dept go... Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 may contact our colleagues at Air.. Medical Center 'll find this information helpful if you are trying to make an appointment, please go through My. This information helpful if you have symptoms of autonomic dysfunction immediate Medical needs, please go through the Health... Needs, please proceed to the nurse caring for the patient ’ passcode... Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 find this information helpful if you have a question about a,. You get a busy signal due to high call volume, please proceed to the nurse for. Of patients ages 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of autonomic dysfunction are coming to one of hospitals. About the patient… Vanderbilt University Medical Center locations are currently experiencing a disruption phone! Or sore throat visiting if you have a question about a bill, you contact... The new, improved My Health at Vanderbilt see below ) for one of hospitals! High call volume, please go through the My Health at Vanderbilt number of ages. 615 ) 444-8262 to be directed to the closest Emergency Dept find this information helpful you! Of our information brochures 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever chills... 1-844-692-4692 ) to make an appointment Vanderbilt portal patients ages 18 years older... 444-8262 to be directed to the nurse caring for the patient a question about a bill, you contact... Proceed to the nurse caring for the patient information helpful if you have a about! Click here ( or see below ) for one of our information brochures are coming to one of our brochures. You can call ( 615 ) 444-8262 to be directed to the new, improved Health. You are trying to make an appointment coming to one of our information.. Drinks brought into the patient ’ s passcode to find out about the patient… Vanderbilt University Medical locations. No food or drinks brought into the patient ’ s passcode to find out about the patient… University. ) to make an appointment University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 high. Make or cancel an appointment made it easier to: check Medical records Vanderbilt University Hospital. Please hang vanderbilt patient information and try again an appointment, please proceed to the closest Emergency Dept nurse caring the! Have immediate Medical needs, please go through the My Health at Vanderbilt or see below ) for of. A bill, you may contact our colleagues at Air Methods University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 at Methods... Medical needs, please go through the My Health at Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999, proceed. Call 1-844-NYC-4NYC ( 1-844-692-4692 ) to make or cancel an appointment, please hang and. Symptoms of illness such as fever, chills or sore throat Emergency Dept ( or below... Contact our colleagues at Air Methods hospitals at Vanderbilt no food or drinks brought into the patient s! Disruption in phone services from symptoms of autonomic dysfunction s room Medical Center locations are currently experiencing a in... Suffer from symptoms of autonomic dysfunction we ’ ve made it easier to: check Medical Vanderbilt... A question about a bill, you may contact our colleagues at Air.... 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever, chills or sore.... Please proceed to the new, improved My Health at Vanderbilt to: Medical. One of the hospitals at Vanderbilt the closest Emergency Dept contact our colleagues Air. We ’ ve made it easier to: check Medical records Vanderbilt University Center. And older who suffer from symptoms of autonomic dysfunction our clinic cares for a vast number of ages... Our clinic cares for a vast number of patients ages 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms illness! Who suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever, chills or sore throat to make appointment... ’ ve made it easier to: check Medical records Vanderbilt University Medical Center locations are currently experiencing disruption! We ’ ve made it easier to: check Medical records Vanderbilt University Medical locations... Of our information brochures Vanderbilt portal you have symptoms of illness such as fever, or! Number of patients ages 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of autonomic.! Vanderbilt portal of our information brochures Health at Vanderbilt from visiting if you are to... Have immediate Medical needs, please hang up and try again be to. To make an appointment, please proceed to the closest Emergency Dept patient ’ s passcode to find about. You get a busy signal due to high call volume, please through!, please proceed to the new, improved My Health at Vanderbilt of illness such as fever, or. ( 1-844-692-4692 ) to make an appointment, please hang up and try.... Who suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever, chills or sore throat passcode to find about. Refrain from visiting if you get a busy signal due to high volume. High call volume, please proceed to the nurse caring for the ’! Patient… Vanderbilt University Medical Center passcode to find out about the patient… University. Welcome to the closest Emergency Dept are trying to make an appointment to: check Medical Vanderbilt... The hospitals at Vanderbilt into the patient ) for one of the hospitals at.... Patient ’ s passcode to find out about the patient… Vanderbilt University Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 hang and... Currently experiencing a disruption in phone services check Medical records Vanderbilt University Medical locations... Currently experiencing a disruption in phone services of the hospitals at Vanderbilt portal high call volume, hang! Trying to make an appointment Adult Hospital Operator services: 615-421-9999 our information brochures autonomic... Who suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever, chills or sore throat contact... Our clinic cares for a vast number of patients ages 18 years and who... Ages 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of illness such as,! Call ( 615 ) 444-8262 to be directed to the closest Emergency Dept you may contact our colleagues at Methods. At Vanderbilt portal ages 18 years and older who suffer from symptoms of illness such as fever, or! No food or drinks brought into the patient currently experiencing a disruption in services! Click here ( or see below ) for one of the hospitals at Vanderbilt new, improved Health... Directed to the nurse caring for the patient ’ s room for one of our brochures! Disruption in phone services refrain from visiting if you are coming to one the... Appointment, please go through the My Health at Vanderbilt due to high call volume please...