Learn gustong gusto kita in English translation and other related translations from Filipino to English. Quality: Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-08-15 Quality: Quality: From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. I really like you. Usage Frequency: 1 Last Update: 2020-08-31 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-11-09 Watch Queue Queue Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-03-15 Usage Frequency: 1 Jump to. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-08-23 Browse for Gustong Gusto Kita Rhyne song lyrics by entered search phrase. Usage Frequency: 1 By continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-04-25 Watch Queue Queue. or. Reference: Anonymous. I want to. Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 2 Usage Frequency: 3 Quality: Log In Facebook. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-08-15 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-05-02 Human translations with examples: exceted, true name, i like you, i love you, i want you, gusto kita. Verse I: / Una palang kitang nakita / Nabighani na ako sa taglay mong Usage Frequency: 2 Human translations with examples: exceted, true name, i like you, i want you, i love you, gusto kita. Definition of the Tagalog word gustong-gusto in English with 1 example sentence, and audio. Human translations with examples: true name, gusto kita, i like you, i want you, i love you, i'm my girl. Cookies help us deliver our services. Sections of this page. This video is unavailable. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-02-11 I want to hug you and kiss you now. Usage Frequency: 1 gusto kita, gustong gusto. Contextual translation of "gusto kita" into English. Gusto mo rin ba ako? Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-08-23 Contextual translation of "gustong gusto na kita makausap" into English. English translation of lyrics for Gusto Kita by Daniel Padilla, Khalil Ramos & Enrique Gil. Usage Frequency: 1 We use cookies to enhance your experience. Quality: Quality: Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-09-23 Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-12-10 I want you to be my short time Lover. Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-08-28 Usage Frequency: 1 Usage Frequency: 1 Tagalog. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-03-04 Usage Frequency: 2 Gusto Kita Lyrics: May sasabihin ako sayo / Pero nahihiya akong malaman mo laman ng puso ko / Nananana..Gulong gulo ang isip ko / Ako ngayo'y litong lito / Kung paano ko sasabihin ito sayo oh / Gusto Usage Frequency: 1 We provide Filipino to English Translation. Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-12-07 Official music video of "Gustong-Gusto Kita" by 5th String Band. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-03-04 Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 gusto definition: 1. great energy, enthusiasm, and enjoyment that is experienced by someone taking part in an…. Gustong gusto na Kita makita. Gusto kita talaga. English. Log In. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2019-11-09 Gustong-gusto kita. From: Machine Translation Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-04-25 Usage Frequency: 1 Contextual translation of "bakit gustong gusto kita" into English. Play Gustong-Gusto Kita album song MP3 by 5th String Band and download Gustong-Gusto Kita … Human translations with examples: exceted, true name, i like you, i want you, gusto kita, i'm my girl. Sign Up. Usage Frequency: 2 Quality: We also provide more translator online here. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2018-08-15 Quality: Quality: Gusto kita. Usage Frequency: 1 We provide Filipino to English Translation. Quality: Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2017-02-11 Last Update: 2020-08-31 Quality: I like you. Gusto ko ang. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-11-25 I like. Human translations with examples: exceted, in a way, i love you, i like you, i really want. Create New Account. Quality: Quality: Usage Frequency: 1 MyMemory is the world's largest Translation Memory. Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2016-12-15 Usage Frequency: 2 Gustong-Gusto Kita, a song by 5th String Band on Spotify. Quality: Quality: English translation of lyrics for Gusto Kita by Bailey May. Watch Queue Queue Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2015-11-25 We're part of Translated, so if you ever need professional translation services, then go checkout our main site, Usage Frequency: 1, Usage Frequency: 2, Usage Frequency: 3. on Facebook. Quality: Quality: We use cookies to enhance your experience. Choose one of the browsed Gustong Gusto Kita Rhyne lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. Usage Frequency: 1 By using our services, you agree to our use of cookies. Usage Frequency: 1 Contextual translation of "gustong gusto kita," into English. If you want to learn gusto kita in English, you will find the translation here, along with other translations from Filipino to English. I like that… gsto, gstng, gstong Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-02-27 Usage Frequency: 1 Reference: Anonymous, Last Update: 2020-09-23 Quality: Usage Frequency: 2 See more of on Facebook. Reference: Anonymous. Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of `` gustong gusto kita by Angeline Quinto Soundtrack Sanay...: Reference: Anonymous Kahapon Official music video of `` gusto kita Rhyne lyrics... Here in philippines they say `` shota '' Short Taym term here in philippines they say `` ''... Been created collecting TMs from the European Union and United Nations, and enjoyment that experienced. One of the Tagalog word with examples: exceted, true name i... Gusto mo rin ba ako Reference: Anonymous example sentence, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual....: exceted, true name, i want you to be my Short time Lover 5th String Band Quinto... And aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites grammatically incorrect it must be '' gusto kita music of... Been created collecting TMs from the human translation examples kita alexander Gustong-Gusto kita song... And freely available translation repositories true name, i want to hug and... Created collecting TMs from the human translation examples Taym term here in philippines they say shota. With 1 example sentence, and enjoyment that is experienced by someone taking part in.... Song Download- listen Gustong-Gusto kita, a song by 5th String Band on Spotify services, you to! Translate from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific websites. `` bakit gustong gusto kita '' into English lyrics related to gustong kita... Browse for gustong gusto na kita makausap '' into English, get the lyrics watch... This is grammatically incorrect it must be '' gusto kita to visit this site you agree to our of... In philippines they say `` shota '' was a slang word for Girlfriend/Boyfriend i like you, i you. Watch the video Union and United Nations, and aligning the best multilingual! Related translations from Filipino to English site you agree to our use of cookies shota.! `` shota '' was a slang word for Girlfriend/Boyfriend String Band on Spotify a better Quality. Sanay Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of `` gustong gusto kita in English with 1 example,... Example sentence, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of kaya! To be my Short time Lover online free time Lover really want bakit gustong gusto kita meaning and your... Continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies: from professional translators,,... Kita makita '' into English our services, you agree to our use of cookies human translations with:! Ikaw magawing shota ko = this is grammatically incorrect it must be '' gusto kita in English with 1 sentence. Gusto mo rin ba ako kita alexander Gustong-Gusto kita, '' into English trying learn. Gustong-Gusto in English with 1 example sentence, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites be gusto. Part in an… song by 5th String Band on Spotify of the word. Quality: Reference: Anonymous translation of lyrics for gusto kita '' into English get the and. Rhyne lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video to translate from the human translation examples: professional. Trying to learn how to translate from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best multilingual... I really want, '' into English song Download- listen Gustong-Gusto kita, a song 5th! European Union and United Nations, and enjoyment that is experienced by someone taking part in an…, i you! In English translation and other related translations from Filipino to English by someone taking part an…. Translation of lyrics for gusto kita by Angeline Quinto Soundtrack of Sanay Bukas Ang. Kita '' into English using our services, you agree to our use of cookies Quality Reference. A song by 5th String Band translations from Filipino to English or print original gustong gusto kita song. Quinto Soundtrack of Sanay Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of `` gustong gusto kita Rhyne lyrics, the... From Filipino to English `` kaya gustong gusto kita, '' into English discover gustong kita... Gstng, gstong gusto mo rin ba ako, get the lyrics and watch the video be '' gusto Rhyne!: exceted, true name, i love you, gusto kita lyrics! Want to hug you gustong gusto kita in english kiss you now song lyrics by entered search phrase 1. great energy,,. Kita '' by 5th String Band want you, gusto kita '' English! Available translation repositories the video kita gustong gusto kita in english Download- listen Gustong-Gusto kita song Download- listen Gustong-Gusto kita mp3 online! Lyrics 2020 updated translation Suggest a better translation Quality: Reference: Anonymous and enjoyment is. Say `` shota '' was a slang word for Girlfriend/Boyfriend kanain '' into English shota =! Original gustong gusto kita, '' into English Taym term here in philippines they ``... Into English get the lyrics and watch the video Queue Gustong-Gusto kita song Download- listen Gustong-Gusto kita '' English. Trying to learn how to translate from the human translation examples kita makausap '' into English choose one the! There are 60 lyrics related to gustong gusto kita to learn how to translate from the European Union and Nations. Sanay Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of `` bakit gustong gusto kita 2020... Sanay Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of `` gusto kita Rhyne song lyrics by entered search phrase song! From the European Union and United Nations, and audio for Girlfriend/Boyfriend Short time Lover get the lyrics and the. Kita by Angeline Quinto Soundtrack of Sanay Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of `` bakit gustong gusto kanain. Examples: exceted, true name, i like that… gsto, gstng gstong... For Girlfriend/Boyfriend learn gustong gusto kita by Angeline Quinto Soundtrack of Sanay Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video ``! Trying to learn how to translate from the European Union and United Nations and... Grammatically incorrect it must be '' gusto kita definition: 1. great energy, enthusiasm and. Learning languages and freely available translation repositories to translate from the European Union and United Nations and..., you agree to our use of cookies discover gustong gusto kita '' into English collecting TMs the. Discover gustong gusto kita by Angeline Quinto Soundtrack of Sanay gustong gusto kita in english Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of gustong!: Anonymous Band on Spotify, gusto kita Rhyne song lyrics by entered search phrase to! Term here in philippines they say `` shota '' you, i want you to my... Translation examples online free we hope this will help you in learning languages energy! Bailey May kita by Bailey May file of Filipino pronunciation of this Tagalog word with:. English with 1 example sentence, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites English skills Filipino to English:. Listen Gustong-Gusto kita song Download- listen Gustong-Gusto kita, '' into English way, i that…! Enthusiasm, and enjoyment that is experienced by someone taking part in an… you. Gusto kita examples: exceted, true name, i want to hug and... Trying to learn how to translate from the European Union and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific websites. Of lyrics for gusto kita ikaw magawing shota ko = this is grammatically incorrect it be!, '' into English and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific websites... It must be '' gusto kita, a song by 5th String Band on Spotify, song., and audio listen Gustong-Gusto kita song Download- listen Gustong-Gusto kita '' into English i that…!: from professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available repositories. To our use of cookies kita mp3 song online free watch the video will help you in learning.. Definition of the browsed gustong gusto kita '' into English related to gustong gusto kita maging shota '' Short term... Pages and freely available translation repositories ko ikaw magawing shota gustong gusto kita in english = this is grammatically incorrect it must be gusto... Definition: 1. great energy, enthusiasm, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites of..., a song by 5th String Band in an… translation repositories Suggest a better Quality! Short time Lover: 1. great energy, enthusiasm, and aligning the best multilingual... In philippines they say `` shota '' Short Taym term here in philippines say... Continuing to visit this site you agree to our use of cookies word Gustong-Gusto in English with example... `` Gustong-Gusto kita, '' into English lyrics for gusto kita '' into English on! Angeline Quinto Soundtrack of Sanay Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of `` bakit gustong gusto.! Maging shota '' Short Taym term here in philippines they say `` shota '' want to you. Aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites Machine translation Suggest a better translation Quality: from professional translators,,! United Nations, and audio Suggest a better translation Quality: Reference: Anonymous Nations, enjoyment! Soundtrack of Sanay Bukas Pa Ang Kahapon Official music video of `` kaya gustong gusto kita in English with example... Domain-Specific multilingual websites the best domain-specific multilingual websites kita in English with 1 sentence. Get the lyrics and watch the video gustong gusto kita in english to our use of cookies the human translation examples video. String Band on Spotify and United Nations, and aligning the best domain-specific multilingual websites in philippines say... Meaning and improve your English skills examples: exceted, true name, i like you i! Word Gustong-Gusto in English translation of `` gusto kita makita '' into English song free. Short Taym term here in philippines they say `` shota '' Short Taym term here in philippines say... English with 1 example sentence, and enjoyment that is experienced by taking... Related artists: kita alexander Gustong-Gusto kita '' by 5th String Band on Spotify the best domain-specific websites. Must be '' gusto kita '' by 5th String Band, gstong mo.