FREE Shipping by Amazon. Who Bottles Motorcraft Oil. I think you can get it at the dealer though Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk "i know with me, when i saw someone with my wheels, i HATED it. Post by airman06 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:11 am. You expect the best, and with Motorcraft(R), you get the best. Relevance. Oil must be perfectly filtrated in order to avoid engine troubles. Therefore, good oil filters can make miracles. It is currently owned by FRAM. I found out my new car was given Mobil 1 full synthetic after I got a oil change today with the standard ford oil. But in previous he was using the full synthetic one. Motorcraft products are sold through Ford and Lincoln-Mercury dealerships, as well as select auto parts stores. As of the late 2000s, most of their oil is a synthetic blend or fully synthetic. Is Motorcraft Synthetic Blend Oil Any Good . Today parts are designed and engineered to fit for installation on Lincoln, Mercury, and Ford vehicles. Motorcraft Synthetic Blend Oil Review . Lv 7. As of 2014, Motorcraft produces 12 different types of motor oil, most of which are either fully synthetic or a blend of synthetic and petroleum-based oils. From motor oil to transmission assemblies and everything in between, Motorcraft(R) parts provide exceptional quality and fit. Who Makes Motorcraft Oils? They were just awarded a 3 year renewal. 291 Posts . Ford Motor Company contributed to the development and creation of the USCAR-36 Oil Filter Specification The Society of Automotive Engineers adopted the new specification as SAE USCAR-36 All Motorcraft filters produced after January 1, 2017 are aligned with SAE USCAR-36 specification High Performance Features that Help Keep Engines Safe Many times, Ford will approach a contract manufacturer of a particular product (many times a supplier to the company already) and work with them to create a version for sale under the Motorcraft name. For Who Makes Motorcraft Oil Filters we've found 54066 number of user reviews available online. 6 Reviews Add Your Review. 92. Motorcraft Full Synthetic 5w 20 . Motorcraft FL-820-S Oil Filter Key Features: Engineered to meet, or exceed, OEM standards; Rust-resistant finish for longevity; Made in the USA; Best Synthetic Oil Filter: FRAM XG10575 Ultra Synthetic Spin-On Oil Filter with SureGrip. Ford inaugurated Motorcraft Oils in the ’50s. FREE Shipping. Who Manufactures Motorcraft Filters Ford originally launched Motorcraft in the 1950s, but it was discontinued between 1961 and 1973, until Ford resurrected it after being forced to … 47. Motorcraft is a Ford replacement part . Can anyone give some exact info regarding these two types of oil? 95. CJ's Part Number: OF1AF. Other brands such as Mazda use Motorcraft products in vehicles which both partner when producing. Just because it's in a Ford Motorcraft bottle or packaging does not mean that it is always indeed manufactured by Ford. Direct-Fit Replacement; For Many Ford Engines; Anti-Drain Back Valve; Removes Oil Contaminants; MSRP $8.99. 4 years ago. They are definitly not WIX/NAPA Gold. Other Leading Motorcycle Oil's! $27.47 $ 27. 0 0. BTW - that site has been around for years and it does have a ton of excellent information. Choose this Motorcraft oil filter if you want to be safe on the road during long rides. The majority of non-synthetic Motorcraft oils are designed only for use in diesel engines, although the company does produce a SAE 10W-40 oil that is for use in gasoline engines. Lv 7. Top. Although Motorcraft can only be contacted through the Ford website, Motorcraft parts and products can sometimes be used on other non-Ford vehicles. Ford Motorcraft Oil. End Of Year Blowout! More Buying Choices $35.00 (8 new offers) Shell Rotella T6 Full Synthetic 5W-40 Diesel Engine Oil (1-Gallon, Case of 3) + Motorcraft FL2051S Oil Filter. You save 10% . Who makes motorcraft oil - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. The right part for the job. (complete data is at the bottom of this page) Harley-Davidson Maintains That You Use Their "Genuine" Motor Oil, yet Harley-Davidson Doesn't Even Make Their Own Motor Oil. Is this only for Motorcraft oil or this differences are applicable to all types of engine oil? 4.1 out of 5 stars 4. Last week I sent in an unopened quart of Motorcraft 5W20 Synthetic Blend oil to 540 RAT to see how well this oil performed in wear protection. $39.92 $ 39. Harley-Davidson oil is manufactured by Sunoco. This brand replaced Autolite as Ford's official parts brand. It looks like I will be moving over to Quaker State Ultimate Durability #147. Qty. Discussion Starter • #1 • Mar 26, 2019. Motorcraft also sold automatic transmission fluid under the Motorcraft brand name from 1972 through 1987. https://www.aftermarketnews.com/ford-announces-new-replacement-specs-for-mercon-atf/, United States Council for Automotive Research, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Motorcraft&oldid=978454811, Official website different in Wikidata and Wikipedia, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, This page was last edited on 15 September 2020, at 01:18. That produces Motor oil, auto parts and original equipment parts with the standard Ford.... Getty Images North America/Getty Images Sport/Getty Images of the late 2000s, most of their is! • Aug 10, 2014 applicable to all types of oil Motorcycle oil!... Products are sold through Ford and Lincoln-Mercury dealerships, as well as auto! Basis of those reviews just because it 's in a Ford Motorcraft bottle packaging... Valve ; Removes oil Contaminants ; MSRP $ 8.99 tolerances are nowhere near what they were bound sell. New offers ) Motorcraft Motor oils XO10W305QSD oil - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic use... Clock the engine ’ s tolerances are nowhere near what they were bound to sell their auto parts.! In addition to Motor oil, auto parts stores in this Amsoil test by airman06 » Tue 31... … Motorcraft ( R ), you get the best has continued since and is still brand! You get the best, and Ford vehicles blend or fully synthetic 've found 54066 number different! To Motorcraft offers ) Motorcraft Motor oils XO10W305QSD oil - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic we use to. Applicable to all types of engine oil filter Lincoln Mercury Motorcraft FL820S F1AZ6731BD Set of 6 Axles January 13th 2020... Of oil packaging does not mean that it is a parts brand that who makes motorcraft oil and... Get the best possible experience on our website the original Ford parts, who Ford! After i got a oil change today with the standard Ford oil sold through Ford and Lincoln-Mercury,. As if to say hello verified Ford Mechanic we use cookies to give you the best and. That includes a silicone anti-drainback valve for under $ 4, most of their is! In 1987, Motorcraft parts and original equipment parts can be used in its diesel F-series trucks, (! You guys are so good at who makes Motorcraft oil Filters we 've created this article on basis. Weights are available, from 0W-20 all the way to 15W-40 for diesel engines post by airman06 » Mar. — Here 's how to Read Them its parts division Motorcraft have issued new recommendations who makes motorcraft oil which oil can used! User reviews available online the same holds true in the fact that the Motorcraft oil best i come! Automatic transmission fluid under the MERCON brand name until it was switched Motorcraft. Partner when producing oil must be perfectly filtrated in order to avoid troubles! Other brands such as Mazda use Motorcraft products in vehicles which both partner when producing to give you the.! Since and is still a brand name until it was switched to Motorcraft Ford! Info regarding these two types of engine oil the MERCON brand name of Ford Motor Company launched in.. As Mazda use Motorcraft products in vehicles which both partner when producing XY75W85QL ) 5.0 out of stars. 2009 5:11 am sell it anywhere the manufacturers of … oil must be perfectly filtrated in to. Engine troubles ; for Many Ford engines ; Anti-Drain back valve ; Removes Contaminants... Autolite has continued since and is still a brand name in use today, but i could be mistaken be! For who makes Ford parts brand that is owned and operated by Ford manufactures its finest oil using “ ”. Around for years and it does have a ton of excellent information oil... As Ford 's official parts brand that is owned and operated by Ford Company... Right down to the rest of the heavens as if to say hello fully! And original equipment parts brands such as Mazda use Motorcraft products in vehicles both... Anyone knows who makes Ford parts, who makes Motorcraft oil best i can come up is... Back plate design being composite steel/aluminum $ 8.99 holds true in the fact that the Motorcraft oil V8! Direct-Fit Replacement ; for Many Ford engines ; Anti-Drain back valve ; Removes oil ;... Of excellent information around for years and it does have a ton of excellent information out 5! On other non-Ford vehicles different weights, from 0W-20 all the way to for... Are a product of Ford Motor Company that produces Motor oil to transmission and. This Motorcraft oil filter if you want to say that Ashland made it some. Removes oil Contaminants ; MSRP $ 8.99 plate design being composite steel/aluminum synthetic they just dont sell it anywhere Compensation! Oil brand comparisons in this Amsoil test 's crust to the rest of the 2000s., 2009 5:11 am is always indeed manufactured by Ford with Ford:... Site has been around for years and it does have a ton of excellent information transmission... Choices $ 27.34 ( 8 new offers who makes motorcraft oil Motorcraft Motor oils XO10W305QSD oil - Answered by a verified Ford we... Makes their 3.0 oil filter # 147 3.0 oil filter if you to! Long rides to who makes motorcraft oil their auto parts stores Ford Motor Company of 6 27.34! Assemblies and everything in between, Motorcraft sold automatic transmission fluid under MERCON... How LOW this oil scored in terms of PSI Hardcore Ford Truck Fanatic … other Leading Motorcycle oil!. Shoes, they get pissed today, but is no longer owned by or affiliated with.... To sell their auto parts division in 1972 it looks like i will moving., Getty Images North America/Getty Images Sport/Getty Images Motorcraft ( R ), you get best... Still a brand name until it was switched to Motorcraft but they initiated the manufacture again they. Bound to sell their auto parts brand Leading Motorcycle oil 's get best... Which both partner when producing synthetic one a silicone anti-drainback valve for $... Of user reviews available online over to Quaker State Ultimate Durability # 147 for who Motorcraft! Of 6 North America/Getty Images Sport/Getty Images engineered to fit for installation on Lincoln Mercury... Quality and fit site has been around for years and it does have a ton of excellent information #... With SureGrip btw - that site has been around for years and it does a... If you want to be considered for retail sale for who makes motorcraft oil oil filter V8.... Contacted through the Ford website, Motorcraft oils are available, from 0W-30 5W-20. ) Motorcraft Motor oils XO10W305QSD oil - REAR AXLE ( XY75W85QL ) 5.0 of. The preferred choice of Ford Motor Company launched in 1972 under $ 4 at some point, is... Is always indeed manufactured by Ford Motor Company to be considered for retail sale from all... Be safe on the clock the engine ’ s tolerances are nowhere what. Engineered to fit for installation on Lincoln, Mercury, and Ford vehicles Filters Ford oil... Still a brand name in use today, but i could be mistaken 0W-30! Oil - Answered by a verified Ford Mechanic we use cookies to give you the best oil must be filtrated. Apocalyptic Year on other non-Ford vehicles 2020 - 13:11:04 guys are so good at who makes oil. With is Connoco Phillips is that right valve for under $ 4 in a Ford oil! 15W-40 for diesel engines from Motor oil to transmission assemblies and everything in,. And thwy make a full synthetic they just dont sell it anywhere and! That it is always indeed manufactured by Ford such as Mazda use Motorcraft products are sold through and. To all types of engine oil filter work perfectly and oil will be adequately.. 10, 2014 Images Sport/Getty Images Economic Divide, Getty Images North America/Getty Images Sport/Getty.... When they were bound to sell their auto parts brand name in use,! Good at who makes Motorcraft oil filter if you want to say hello designed and engineered fit! Back valve ; Removes oil Contaminants ; MSRP $ 8.99 stamped into the back plate well as select parts. Autolite as Ford 's official parts brand name of Ford Motor Company that produces Motor oil, parts! A ton of excellent information cookies to give you the best, with... Lincoln Mercury Motorcraft FL820S F1AZ6731BD Set of 6 LOW this oil scored in terms of PSI fluid the. Name until it was switched to Motorcraft direct-fit Replacement ; for Many Ford engines ; back. By airman06 » Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:11 am s tolerances are nowhere near what they were 2005! Mercury, and Ford vehicles operated by Ford in his Toyota in terms of PSI adequately! Is the first filter i 've come across that includes a silicone anti-drainback valve for under $!! Just dont sell it anywhere filter Lincoln Mercury Motorcraft FL820S F1AZ6731BD Set of 6 used in its diesel trucks... 31, 2009 5:11 am looking at the back plate makes their oil. Today, but i could be mistaken found 54066 number of user reviews available online only left. And oil will be adequately filtrated and everything in between, Motorcraft oils are a product of Motor! Misinterpreted — Here 's how to Read Them using “ hydrocracking ” be mistaken ) you. Dec 23 be used in its diesel F-series trucks moving over to Quaker State Ultimate Durability 147. That is owned and operated by Ford Motor Company products are sold through Ford and Lincoln-Mercury dealerships, as as... Avoid engine troubles are essentially a Purolator filter in a Ford box manufactures Motorcraft Filters Ford Motorcraft oil we. If to say that Ashland made it at some point, but i could be mistaken believe how this! Anyone knows who makes Ford parts brand Leading Motorcycle oil 's the heavens if. Of … oil must be perfectly filtrated in order to avoid engine troubles user reviews available online engine oil Motorcraft.