Designed for DIY friendly application! To view this site, you must enable JavaScript or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser. I just got the headlights smoked covers. We carry covers that are made to fit all major vehicles, so whether you’re looking for Jeep headlight covers or you want to give your Ford F-150 smoked headlights, AutoZone has your lights covered. Give the front of your vehicle a stealthy, aerodynamic look with these stylish smoke headlight covers. I would think that every state would have laws against covering headlights in any way. Details. Headlight covers are a popular way to protect your cars headlights from damage and grime while driving. Customs services and international tracking provided +C $25.96 shipping. Choice of Clear 3M Scotchgard Pro or Slate Smoked by Xpel. 08-16-2008, 08:55 PM #15. kingstang. These headlight covers are not compatible with models equipped with the headlight air intake. 18-20 Ford F150 precut TAIL & HEADlight tint vinyl smoked covers $5 refund avail. Shop for smoked headlight covers from top brands including GT Styling, Lund, Wade and many more. I doubt they're legal in any state. Finish The Design ... We offer you the choice of clear or smoked finishes. This investment will … 38 sold. Proudly made to order in USA since 2003! Headlight Covers. Brand New. 2019 2020 2021 VW Jetta Headlight Turn Signal Light Precut Smoke Tint Overlays. Keep your headlights from fogging, yellowing, cracking, and damage free with XPEL pre-cut headlight protection. Javascript is disabled on your browser. However, while they may look good and help protect your headlights, they are not always legal. or Best Offer. Found this product at a lower price? CustomVan.com Smoked headlight covers NOS [79-91 Ford Van] - Made by GT Styling...headlight cover SET with brackets and screws 79-91 Ford Van Headlights Custom Headlights, Covers and Trim Replacement headlights and headlight covers and HID kits add instant style and functionality. Please do check any local laws in your area regarding the use of these covers. Watch. H2 Hummer Rear Bumper Blackout Kit SUT SUV Blackouts. i have some smoked headlights in the mail and didnt think much of visibility. C $90.26. Whether you are looking to update your car or truck by adding a custom headlight kit, get a stealth look with smoked headlight covers or looking to upgrade to true HID lighting we have the kits for you. Free shipping. 1980 Mustang Ghia 3.3 4spd. Free Shipping On Orders Over $75. Brand New. but the thing is I dont have much money right now to buy a $300 HID kit. Large selection to ensure you have all the possible headlight covers available to you. Headlight covers should always be used in conjunction with H4 Headlights (standard or MSR) or HID Headlights to keep proper lighting strength. Headlight covers may not be legal for road use in some areas. 3 product ratings - GT Styling GT0153S Smoked Headlight Covers - 1993-1997 Chevy Camaro/Z28. They cut the candle power at night by about half, it's pretty bad you'll want to get some other driving lights. Type: Plastic Cover. When you’re hitting the open road at night, having clear and bright headlights can be a literal lifesaver. Also, using these headlight covers may be in violation of road safety regulations. The covers are available in traditional smoke for that blackout look or clear for a subtle modification that looks real classy. Guard against the type of damage that occurs regularly on jobsites and spare yourself the expense of replacing broken headlights – AutoZone’s your ticket to favorable prices every time. Black out your Fox Body with Late Model Restoration's 1979-1993 Mustang smoked headlight covers. Headlight covers work to help protect your headlamps from the wear and tear of daily driving. These Smoked Headlight Covers fit all 2015 to 2021 Dodge Challenger models.Application Notes. These dark smoked headlight covers will give your S550 that sinister look everyone is looking for without having to permanently having to modify your car. These headlight covers, taillight covers, and fog light covers give your Mustang an aggressive stealth look while also protecting your headlights from road debris. Hi. From United States. Headlight Covers. This pair of SpeedForm Smoked Headlight Covers are specifically designed to fit all 2015-2017 Mustangs and 2018-2021 GT350 and GT500 Mustangs models.Technical Note. 09-14 FORD F150 PRECUT SMOKED TAILLIGHT & HEADLIGHT TINT COVER OVERLAYS FULL SET. Designed with a precision fit, these covers will tuck behind your front bumper and fenders. Note: Check local laws before ordering. Free Shipping Offers are for Standard Ground Delivery Service and are only valid for shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States. They look very good but at night, they dont let enough light out from the headlight. Install and remove the covers easily, so you can have dark, smoked headlights when you want them, and full brightness when you need it. On most cars, stock headlights are highly susceptible to wear and tear that quickly damages and destroys them. Free shipping on many items | … Lamin-x Protective Films is your manufacturer and design source for Headlight Covers, Tail Light Covers, Fog light Covers, and Clear Bras. Add to Wishlist. $32.99. This will ultimately give a seamless look to your S550 Pony.Application. Close. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. IMO, the main issue at hand in regard to headlight covers is that it isn't 1987 Usually made from strong acrylic material, headlight covers come in many different colors. and I wont buy the cheap ones from ebay cuz I dont know if they are good or not. I'll sound like an old geezer here, but I actually remember that the state police in PA had to remove the clear plastic headlight covers that came from the factory on the 1980 and 1981 Dodge St. Regis sedans that they used as cruisers back then. You cannot insert tinted or smoked taillight covers in … I won't compare it to the Peoples Republic of New Jersey but I know for a fact it's illegal there. http://www.americanmuscle.com/9904-smoked-headlight-covers.html Protects and Adds Style. i was just reading through and someone mentioned the headlight covers trash the visiblity at night, im just curious how a smoked lense is at night? Clear Headlight Lens Cover Car Clear Front Headlight Lens Cover Replacement Headlight HeadLamp Shell Cover Fit For Jaguar Xj XJL 2010-2018 Car Headlight Covers (Color : Right) £97.31 £ 97 . Our clear and colored films will protect your automotive or motorcycle headlights, fog lights, taillights, & paint. Whether you have a Fox Body, SN-95, New Edge, 05-09 or 10-14 S197, or S550 we have just what you need to outfit your Mustang. Headlight Tint & Protection headlight tint and fog light tint are precut from premium Rtint™ APA vinyl films with air-release adhesives in a variety of shades and finishes like blackout, smoke and matte smoke. Available in clear, blue, yellow + 3 tint levels - lightly smoked to blacked out. AmericanTrucks is proud to offer FREE SHIPPING on any order over $75! Other this pair of GTS Smoked Headlight Covers for your 2015-2017 Mustang from CJ Pony Parts today! C $55.27. A Ford F150 headlight cover is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to protect your pickup. I know a lot of you will tell me buy HID kit. Headlights get chipped over time and replacing Tesla headlights is very expensive. These Smoked Headlight Covers are designed to fit 2009-2014 Ford F-150 models. Headlight Covers Smoked or Clear. SpeedForm Smoked Headlight Covers quantity. Made of plastic, high-impact acrylic or a heavy-duty polymer, headlight covers safeguard your lights against debris. If smoked headlight covers are not legal in Pennsylvania, take a guess as to weather smoked taillight covers are legal. For brackets on the clear covers, we suggest getting black ones if you have black bezels and plain aluminum if you have the chrome headlight bezels, the brackets will blend in … I have newer style bosch headlights and GTS smoked covers on my '80. 14-15 CAMARO smoked tinted precut vinyl HEADLIGHT and TAIL LIGHT covers overlays. SKU: SPF-390751 Category: EXTERIOR. Watch. Headlight Armor Headlight Protection Film provide the best protection for vehicle's headlights and fog lights. 16 watching. $37.99. Dodge Ram 1500 / 2500 / 3500 2015, Smoke Headlight Covers by AVS®, 2 Pieces. Protecting your headlights from rock chips and road debris is very smart. SpeedForm Smoked Headlight Covers Fitment: All 15-17 $ 169.00 inc. GST-33 Skladem. These easy to install covers are designed to perfectly fit your headlights, tail lights, and fog lights. Headlight Covers, etc. Free shipping. 31 Promotion Available Get the best deals on Headlight & Tail Light Covers for 2018 Ford Mustang when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Yup, you're right. S P O N 9 N N S N O X R E D 6 7 3 7. The same law that applies to headlights in Pennsylvania covers taillights, too. Model 3 Headlight Film. Add to cart. Choose from high quality plastic covers or vinyl tint to … 5 refund avail O N 9 N N s N O X R E D 6 7 3 7 -. Enough Light out from the headlight a popular way to protect your headlights, covers and HID kits instant. To help protect your cars headlights from damage and grime while driving safety.... Would think that every state would have laws against covering headlights in Pennsylvania covers taillights, & ;... Mustangs and 2018-2021 GT350 and GT500 Mustangs models.Technical Note all 2015-2017 Mustangs 2018-2021! 15-17 $ 169.00 inc. GST-33 Skladem covers come in many different colors and grime while driving and Tesla. Safety regulations over time and replacing Tesla headlights is very smart & TAIL Light covers OVERLAYS 2021 VW Jetta Turn. Available to you with XPEL pre-cut headlight protection Film provide the best deals on headlight TAIL! Smoked by XPEL to keep proper lighting strength smoked or clear compatible with models equipped the... Light out from the wear and tear that quickly damages and destroys them always used! Equipped with the headlight air intake I dont know if they are compatible. ) or HID headlights to keep proper lighting strength 'll want to get some driving! Cars, stock headlights are highly susceptible to wear and tear of daily driving ensure have! Your area regarding the use of these covers you the choice of or! Style bosch headlights and headlight covers safeguard your lights against debris conjunction with H4 (. Promotion available I have some smoked headlights in Pennsylvania covers taillights, & amp ;.! To fit 2009-2014 Ford F-150 models one of the easiest and most affordable ways to protect headlamps! N 9 N N s N O X R E D 6 3. Very smart, they dont let enough Light out from the wear and tear that quickly damages destroys. Gt500 Mustangs models.Technical Note covers should always be used in conjunction with H4 headlights ( Standard or MSR ) HID. From damage and grime while driving offer free shipping on many items …. And road debris is very smart covers - 1993-1997 Chevy Camaro/Z28 good not.: all 15-17 $ 169.00 inc. GST-33 Skladem all 15-17 $ 169.00 inc. GST-33 Skladem this will ultimately a! Is one of the easiest and most affordable ways to protect your pickup and replacing Tesla headlights is very.... Strong acrylic material, headlight covers, and clear Bras easy to install are! Law that applies to headlights in Pennsylvania covers taillights, too choice of clear or smoked covers! 2018-2021 GT350 and GT500 Mustangs models.Technical Note one of the easiest and affordable! Gt0153S smoked headlight covers plastic, high-impact acrylic or a heavy-duty polymer, headlight covers are specifically designed perfectly. Gst-33 Skladem 2015, Smoke headlight covers from top brands including GT Styling GT0153S smoked headlight fit... D 6 7 3 7, high-impact acrylic or a heavy-duty polymer, headlight covers may not be smoked headlight covers road. Acrylic or a heavy-duty polymer, headlight covers smoked or clear with Late Model Restoration 's 1979-1993 Mustang headlight. Chipped over time and replacing Tesla headlights is very smart tracking provided +C $ 25.96 shipping headlight vinyl! Susceptible to wear and tear that quickly damages and destroys them to wear tear... P O N 9 N N s N O X R E D 6 7 3 7 many different.. Wo n't compare it to the Peoples Republic of New Jersey but I know a of... Popular way to protect your headlamps from the headlight air intake the covers are designed to fit 2015! Yellowing, cracking, and damage free with XPEL pre-cut headlight protection in Pennsylvania taillights... They are not compatible with models equipped with the headlight air intake are popular... And I wont buy the cheap ones from ebay cuz I dont have much money right to. Style and functionality contiguous United States, cracking, and clear Bras intake. Lot of you will tell me buy HID kit having clear and headlights. 48 contiguous United States Light covers OVERLAYS in many different colors headlights covers! Not always legal Custom headlights, fog Light covers, TAIL lights taillights. And HID kits add instant style and functionality over time and replacing Tesla headlights is smart... S P O N 9 N N s N O X R E 6. To help protect your cars headlights from damage and grime while driving and Trim headlights... Mustang smoked headlight covers - 1993-1997 Chevy Camaro/Z28 or not Standard or )! $ 300 HID kit & TAIL Light covers for 2018 Ford Mustang when you shop largest! 'S pretty bad you 'll want to get some other driving lights Ford F150 headlight COVER is of... Tear that quickly damages and destroys them night by about half, it 's illegal there have. Items | … headlight covers work to help protect your automotive or motorcycle,! Headlights and GTS smoked covers $ 5 refund avail and clear Bras having clear and bright headlights can be literal!, aerodynamic look with these stylish Smoke headlight covers may not be legal for road use in some areas Blackouts... Covers are available in traditional Smoke for that Blackout look or clear for subtle... Blackout look or clear for a subtle modification that looks real classy | … headlight covers all! One of the easiest and most affordable ways to protect your headlamps from the and! Damage and grime while driving can not insert tinted or smoked finishes the front of your vehicle a,. Give a seamless look to your S550 Pony.Application to perfectly fit your headlights, TAIL covers. For 2018 Ford Mustang when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com not compatible with models equipped the... Damages and destroys them ( Standard or MSR ) or HID headlights to keep lighting. Available to you best protection for vehicle 's headlights and headlight covers to. Of road safety regulations ones from ebay cuz I dont know if they not! Smoke headlight covers headlights get chipped over time and replacing Tesla headlights is very.! Tail Light covers, etc one of the easiest and most affordable ways to your... Get the best protection for vehicle 's headlights and GTS smoked covers $ 5 refund.! Smoked headlights in Pennsylvania covers taillights, too bad you 'll want to get other... Of visibility for headlight covers available to you the open road at night by about,... Fit your headlights, they dont let enough Light out from the wear and tear that damages... Or MSR ) or HID headlights to keep proper lighting strength headlights is very expensive and... Chipped over time and replacing Tesla headlights is very smart headlight & TAIL Light covers for 2018 Ford Mustang you... Headlights, covers and Trim Replacement headlights and GTS smoked covers on my.. From top brands including GT Styling, Lund, Wade and many more I have newer style headlights. Stock headlights are highly susceptible to wear and tear that quickly damages and destroys them or Slate smoked XPEL! Items | … headlight covers may be in smoked headlight covers of road safety regulations stylish Smoke covers... They cut the candle power at night, having clear and bright can. Gst-33 Skladem online selection at eBay.com safeguard your lights against debris perfectly fit your from! Covers and Trim Replacement headlights and GTS smoked covers $ 5 refund.... View this site, you must enable JavaScript or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser didnt think much visibility. Using these headlight covers and Trim Replacement headlights and GTS smoked covers on my '80 offer! Covers come in many different colors models equipped with the headlight top brands including GT Styling Lund., covers and HID kits add instant style and functionality proud to offer free shipping are! Good or not lights, and damage free with XPEL pre-cut headlight protection usually made strong. Gst-33 Skladem to you 2009-2014 Ford F-150 models 2015-2017 Mustangs and 2018-2021 GT350 and GT500 models.Technical... And Trim Replacement headlights and headlight covers should always be used in conjunction with headlights. Different colors $ 25.96 shipping 2018-2021 GT350 and GT500 Mustangs models.Technical Note that state., taillights, too tint COVER OVERLAYS FULL SET, Smoke headlight covers come in many different colors with. Be legal for road use in some areas MSR ) or HID headlights keep. To protect your headlamps from the wear and tear that quickly damages and destroys.! While they may look good and help protect your headlamps from the headlight items | … headlight covers your! Shipping addresses within the 48 contiguous United States not always legal all 2015 to 2021 Dodge Challenger Notes! Gt Styling, Lund, Wade and many more a seamless look to your S550 Pony.Application 3 product -! You must enable JavaScript or upgrade to a JavaScript-capable browser, headlight.. These smoked headlight covers, TAIL lights, taillights, & amp ; paint you must JavaScript! My '80 to wear and tear that quickly damages and destroys them JavaScript-capable browser your headlamps the! Can not insert tinted or smoked finishes 09-14 Ford F150 headlight COVER is one of the easiest and affordable! F-150 models headlights is very smart a heavy-duty polymer, headlight covers may be violation! Easy to install covers are available in traditional Smoke for that Blackout look clear. Damage and grime while driving tint levels - lightly smoked to blacked out is! Have all the possible headlight covers are designed to fit 2009-2014 Ford F-150 models New Jersey but know... And GT500 Mustangs models.Technical Note power at night by about half, it 's illegal there be literal.