PORTER-CABLE­®­­ 20V MAX* Cordless system delivers power and performance without plugs or wires. Exclusive. Doctor Doctor, Give me the news!!!! This was my first romp in the brushless field of power tools. Excellent brushless drill combo for the money, Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2020. Watch; S P 6 O Q N H 6 S J 7 O J R E 8 9 N I D. Porter-Cable PCCK619L2 20-Volt 2-Tool Brushless Dill and Impact Driver Combo Kit. The batteries from my older 20V Porter Cables work just fine but don't provide the same amperage. I have limited experience with power tops but this met my expectations and is capable of all of the DIY projects around our house. People of all walks have come to depend on and trust us to help them do everything from commercial and residential construction to woodworking. Just used it around the house. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2018. Our 20V MAX 1/2 in. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Impact Wrench, 1/2-Inch, Tool Only (PCC740B) 4.6 out of 5 stars 329. It is technically the cheaper impact in their line, the PCC640 being the more higher end tool. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Shop this Collection (20) Model # PCC641LB $ 118 25. I even tried all my batteries on it to make sure it wasn’t a battery. I got this impact driver as part of a larger set of Porter Cable power tools as a gift. 1/2” impact wrench (8 pages) Impact Driver Porter-Cable PT501 Instruction Manual. How to Drill Into Concrete. little buddy). Project Guide. Get free shipping on qualified Porter-Cable 20v MAX Drills or Buy Online Pick Up in Store today in the Tools Department. FREE Shipping by Amazon. The Porter Cable PCC641 20V MAX Impact driver is an extremely well made, and useful tool. See all details for PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, Brushless, 2-Tool... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. These are worth the investment. long and weighs 3-1/2 lbs. For the price and abuse it can withstand, you cannot go wrong with this impact driver. $119.99 $ 119. If the battery is too hot, never use it right away or let it cool down first. … From one industry first to the next, Porter Cable has consistently set the standard for quality, performance, and reliability. The 1/2 in. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2020. The brushless sound a bit different, but work just as hard. This is a triple hammer impact driver. In stock on July 8, 2020. Brushed. In Stock at Store Today. Availability. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Porter-Cable 20v MAX. PORTER-CABLE Cordless Drill … Brand New. The quick-change … This week I have been using it daily but it felt wrong day #1. 11 people found this helpful. The 20V MAX* Lithium Ion Battery provides 1.5 Ah for additional runtime on the jobsite. Love the impact, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2019. I’ve only had it a week so I’m a little annoyed but I know the brand is quality at least for me who owns my own painting contractor company so I don’t use every single day all day. The standard shelf box you would buy at the big box store packed in a cardboard box, filled with air pillows, packed inside a larger box with the brown paper wadded around. I have used dewalt and milwaukee impacts along side this porter cable and the differences are minuscule. I like Porter Canle tooos very much but this one tool must be defective or something. Reviewed in the United States on March 11, 2018. I already had three batteries so I got the bare bones version. Barely negligible difference. 00. Both companies have their quality control issues, but this drill combo is doing well with lots of use already! PORTER-CABLE 2-Battery 20-Volt 1/4-in Hex Drive Cordless Impact Driver Model #: PCCK640LB I know some people say they don’t care about the feel of the tool, but for me it’s important. Choose from Cordless Drills & Hammer Drills, Drivers & Wrenches, Nailers & Staplers, Saws, Grinders and more. Wonderful drill/driver set. And, it operates all PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX* power tools. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Sort by: Top Sellers. FREE Shipping by Amazon . For the last 15 years, I've been using a corded drill that i've been trying to make DIE. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, Brushless, 2-Tool... PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, Brushless, 2-Tool (PCCK619L2). Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2018. on second household project the chuck broke and it will no longer hold the bits this is the second PC driver I've owned the switch on the 1st one malfunctioned after 26 months{2 yr warranty} I only bought another because I had the batteries, ugh. Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2020. 1 pound. Get It Fast. Porter-Cable Impact Drivers . Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on January 23, 2018, Am I the only one (and 2 others) that sees this! Otherwise, it may be too specialized for most. I did my research and this combo is one of the highest recommended. The impact driver held it's own where a heavy 1/2 inch corded drill would have struggled. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. - YouTube Cordless Impact Wrench is lightweight and balanced, and it delivers 330 ft/lbs. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Authorized Dealer + Full Factory Warranty!!! Other than that I love it. The radio charges any PORTER-CABLE® 20V MAX* battery when the radio is plugged in. I used these tools a lot when purchased a new (to me) home that we did a lot of work to before we moved in. This Porter-Cable 20-Volt Li-Ion Drill/Impact Driver Combo Kit has everything you need for drilling and impact driving. Hanger clips to set off of belt or equipment. 1450 in/lbs. Only 8 left in stock - order soon. I highly recommend. 24 Products ranging from $ 32 22 – $ 378 77. Worked fine, no issues, happened all of a sudden. The 1/4 in. PORTER-CABLE® has a proud history of power tool and pneumatic tool innovation. It seems that they only offer this as a combo package with the drill, and I had to get this from someone that had split up the set. hog ring allows for quick and easy socket changes. It just takes a little getting used to. Reviewed in the United States on February 15, 2018, The impact seems to have even more power than the earlier, non-brushless models (I have three of the older style, all going strong after several years of very regular heavy duty home and farm project use), Reviewed in the United States on September 10, 2018. This page works best with JavaScript. Porter Cable did a great job with their design. The Porter Cable circular saw would smoke when cutting through only a single sheet of 3/4" plywood. After having purchased ALL the porter cable 20v MAX lithium tools, and having used them from a range to very demanding, to extremely simple tasks, which involves routinely using them well past their intended run times and overall stress tolerances, I feel I can now make a justified review, based on their performances over the course of roughly a year. I had a Ryobi set and these are much better. of torque for heavy-duty jobs. There are cheaper and more expensive options and they have more availability for replacement pieces or add ons but I am happy with my purchase! If I could go back I’d do it the same. Ordered this August 13th 2019 and it's already quit working. Fast & … FREE Shipping by Amazon. The impact driver features a high-performance variable-speed transmission, a compact design, and a one-handed, easy load hex chuck. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Both have ergonomic handles, LED lights and bit storage. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. I've been using a Bostich 20 volt for a couple years now and love it. The 1/2 in. Included Components. It offers a maximum of 1,650 RPM for driving large fasteners quickly. Reviewed in the United States on March 23, 2018. DEWALT. Fast & Free shipping on many items! 3-year limited warranty, 1-year free sevice,90-days money back guarantee. If your looking for tough and strong, Buy the Porter Cable.. Since day one it has felt like it’s struggling to perform/work. The hog rings have failed on all five of my impactors, the grinder and reciprocating saw both quit working and the multi-tool is barley functioning in less than a year. Great for demanding jobsites and woodworking projects alike. Brand. Porter-Cable Porter-Cable 20V MAX. 99. Check off your home improvement tasks with eBay.com. Description du fabricant. Get great deals on PORTER-CABLE 20V Impact Drivers and upgrade your power tools for your home workshop. It does take some getting used to and trusting the tool to do the work vs. using a standard drill. As with the drill, the impact uses a brushless motor which spins the 1/4″ hex chuck at 0-2,700 with 0-3,100 ipm. You are here. Price for this type quality cannot be matched. Add the PORTER-CABLE® Corded/Cordless Jobsite Radio to your 20V MAX* System. The PCC641 is slightly longer than the PCC640 but really only by about 3/4". Cordless Impact Wrench is lightweight and balanced, and it delivers 330 ft/lbs. Department. BLACK+DECKER. The cordless impact driver actually feels more powerful than my 20v brushless Dewalt XR. Porter Cable 20v cordless impact driver. 20V. Comes with two of the smaller max batteries. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 8-Tool (PCCK619L8) 4.6 out of 5 stars 480. Figured I'd get this one as a companion since I could save money not having to buy a battery. eBay; Home & Garden; Tools & Workshop Equipment; Power Tools; Impact Drivers ; PORTER-CABLE 20V Impact Drivers; Skip to page navigation. Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2018. Filter (2) PORTER-CABLE 20V Impact Drivers. Explore our tools. Cordless/ Corded. Get great deals on PORTER-CABLE 20V Cordless Hammer Drills and upgrade your power tools for your home workshop. of torque for heavy-duty jobs. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It can damage your battery, and it may eventually cause an explosion. The 20V impact drill couldn't put in screws that the 18V Ryobi had no problem with. Porter Cable cordless products are leaving me disappointed. It seems like the gearing may be a little faster on the PC. Listen to the radio or stream music and audio content by plugging your device into the auxiliary port. Cumberland & nearby stores. Our 20V MAX* 1/2 in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Shop this Collection (23) Model# PCCK647LB $ 130 18. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Very powerful tool. The first lasted me two years of very rough use almost daily. brushes on motor not making contact. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Porter Cable... | Answered on May 31, 2019. Overheating – Heat is a big problem for a porter cable battery if being stored in a hot and humid area. THEY ARE A BEAST!!!!! I am now a Porter Cable fan, and searching for deals where I can snap up other tools and bigger batteries. 12 and 18 volt cordless impact driver (41 pages) Impact Driver Porter-Cable PT502 Instruction Manual. Best Match. ... Porter-Cable 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Cordless 1/4 in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. And the new led light position off of the battery to light where you’re drilling is much more effective then off the trigger. Driver and Battery . 20v max* 1/2 inch (12.7mm) impact wrench with hog ring anvil (37 pages) Impact Driver Porter-Cable 90550107 Instruction Manual. I had the brushed ones prior and loved them.. Anyway, it has plenty of punch and spunk for a small driver. Just a matter of what I'm use to though. I'm a cook not a carpenter. The driver did heat up a bit, and battery life was limited with the base 2.0 batteries, but still a solid performance out of a mid-market tool. This tool has been a godsend in terms of driving long construction screws into studs (another great recent find) as well as lag bolts after drilling the pilot. Voltage. I've got a bad case for "IMPACTING" you !!!!!!!!! Recently Added. Worx. 0 Comment Report abuse. $477.04 $ 477. So I can be sure it arrived unharmed. Porter-Cable 20V MAX Li-Ion Drill and Impact Driver Combo Kit PCCK618L2R recon See more like this. Explore the 20V MAX* System. Porter-Cable began to develop a niche in portable electric power tools in 1926, when Chief Engineer Art Emmons invented the portable electric belt sander, called the Take-About Sander. I have used other brands periodically, but nothing has compared to Porter Cable. The 20V MAX* Lithium Ion 2-Tool Combo Kit comes with a drill/driver and impact driver, plus the necessary accessories to power through the toughest metal drilling, wood drilling, and fastening applications. 13. $195.00 $ 195. No Power – This problem is commonly caused by overcharging. Get it as soon as Tue, Dec 29. These arrived a little over packed. Our 20V MAX* Cordless Impact Driver is brushless to increase motor life and deliver the power you need, along with 50% more runtime. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, 2-Tool (PCCK602L2) 4.6 out of 5 stars 782. hog ring allows for quick and easy socket changes. DEWALT ATOMIC 20-Volt MAX Brushless Cordless Compact Impact Driver (Tool-Only) Shop this … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Porter-Cable was more affordable for my limited budget compared to the higher priced brands like Bosch or DeWalt. Motor Type. Helpful. The LED light at the base works great to see what you are drilling or driving. New Arrival. Get it as soon as Wed, Dec 30. This page works best with JavaScript. I was on a job building a deck with two other contractors. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Out of all the drill motor sets I’ve been through this is the most delightful combo to date. Impact Driver with 2 Batteries 1.3 Ah and Charger. The high-energy flow cells improve performance of tools. Reviewed in the United States on March 20, 2020, Added this to my collection of Porter Cable power tools. So I’ve been bouncing around between several brands not being much of a cordless fan. Hide Unavailable Products. I have other Porter Cable tools with no problems over years this one made it a little over 6 months. (20) 20 product ratings - NEW PORTER-CABLE PCC647 Brushless 20V Max Lithium Ion 1/4" Impact Driver KIT Set C $117.59 NEW PORTER CABLE PCC641 20V 20 Volt MAX Li-Ion Cordless 1/4” Hex Impact … Many drops from the holster as well as ladders. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. This powerful motor handles large fastening applications, and provided enough RPM for quick speed. It's pretty ergonomic and comfortable and does not have any trouble driving in stubborn screws or bolts (or removing them). Details . I have the entire line of the P+C 20V tools and have been more than pleased with all of them. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2018. A variable speed trigger gives you precise control. I believe it’s a manufacturer issue, Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2018. I build high cost decks in a well-to-do community (see VEKA) and keep getting embarrassing tool malfunctions. ", Reviewed in the United States on January 8, 2018. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. Check off your home improvement tasks with eBay.com. This set comes with slightly greater amp batteries than the set Lowes commonly sells. In 1929, Emmons invented the helical drive circular saw, a compact, lightweight design that is still the most widely used circular saw design produced today. The differences between the tools are on a very short list. Have only had these for a couple of weeks.. I actually got a family member one as a gift before he started building a new deck. Compact and flickable. Great tool! It's sort of a specialty tool in that sense; any big effort requires a bigger tool. Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2019. All; Auction; Buy It Now; Sort: Best Match. If your looking for pretty and week, Then don't! Weight. 2 Piece Porter Cable BRUSHLESS, Reviewed in the United States on August 30, 2018. Discover why professionals have trusted PORTER-CABLE for over 100 years. I like Dewalt a lot, but I also like Porter Cable. Porter Cable 20v Max Lithium Ion 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (PCC641 Bare... Porter Cable 20v Max Lithium Ion 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (PCC641 Bare Tool). Battery Included. I'm VERY disappointed, but the 30 return period had already passed before I started using these tools so I'm stuck with them. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Tools; Power Tools; Drills; Impact Drivers. Hitachi WH18DBDL2 18V Pro. It didn't take but a few 3" screws before Dewalt boy `grabbed mine, then the other followed suite/ Both batteries made it through the day. 2-speed drill driver is compact at 8-1/4 in. If you're driving a bunch of small/medium bolts, this is a 5 star unit. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The circular saw blade was to the right of the handle on the cordless. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Impact Wrench, 1/2-Inch, Tool Only (PCC740B) 4.7 out of 5 stars 672. I’m gonna return and hope to replace it with one that works the way it’s supposed too. Warranty. One had a Dewalt Impact, the other a Craftsman. This impact driver has served us well, I really do not have anything bad to say about it. Impressive torque and clutching. Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2016. Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 8. Why I Won't Buy Porter Cable Cordless Tools Again! Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Long battery life. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Cordless ... Porter-Cable 20-Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 1/4 in. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It offers a maximum of 1,650 RPM for driving large fasteners quickly. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Drill Combo Kit, Brushless, 2-Tool (PCCK619L2) at Amazon.com. I will say, this is my second porter cable impact. Light works when trigger engaged, motor does not. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Impact Driver with 2 Batteries 1.5 Ah and Charger. Impact Driver, 1600In-lbs 20V … If you already have PC 20v MAX.. This is a small impact driver that I use if the drill isn't going to cut it. Brushless. Porter Cable also did a great job with their design of the impact driver. john schindler. 5.0 out of 5 stars. 04 $499.99 $499.99. Voltage reader to know current charge before you scale any ladders. Top Sellers Most Popular Price Low to High Price High to Low Top Rated Products. The 1/2 in. long with a weight of 3-1/3lbs. Another purchase to file under "Why didn't I buy one earlier??? The rubber impregs in the handle are a little softer composition then older models and other brands which feels tackier in gloved hands which helps with single hand gripping in overhang situations. I have to be careful with the trigger and the speed combined can equal stripped screw heads. I did a lot of research when looking for brands and finally decided on porter cable. PORTER-CABLE 20V MAX Cordless Impact Driver Kit, 1/4-Inch, Tool Only (PCCK640LB) Amazon Prime. Very pleased and looking forward to other accessories updating to similar build. See all details for Porter Cable 20v Max Lithium Ion 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (PCC641 Bare... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. $119.13 $ 119. Another purchase to file under "Why didn't I buy one earlier???" Torque. Well, its life finally ended (R.I.P. 2 Results Brand: Porter-Cable Voltage (v): 20v Clear All. A variable speed trigger gives you precise control. This battery features no memory and minimal self-discharge so battery is ready when you are. impact driver is also compact at 6-9/10 in. Great impact for the price. My first impression is good but the trigger is way more sensitive than the Bostich. Our growing 20V MAX* System offers the tools you need, in addition to lights, a radio, and adaptable charging and storage solutions. Day # 1 a little faster on the PC both have ergonomic handles LED! The jobsite 15 years, i 've been using a corded drill would have struggled $ 118 25 the saw. * battery when the radio charges any PORTER-CABLE® 20V MAX Li-Ion drill and impact driving P+C 20V tools have. Power – this problem is commonly caused by overcharging 2 Piece Porter Cable battery being. Charge before you scale any ladders Buy Porter Cable has consistently set standard! Drill, the other a Craftsman lights and bit storage, 1-year sevice,90-days. Collection of Porter Cable has consistently set the standard for quality, performance, and delivers! People say they don’t care about the feel of the P+C 20V tools and bigger batteries the is... A review is and if the drill, the other a Craftsman it the same to be a loading. Work vs. using a standard drill * Cordless system delivers power and performance without plugs or wires struggling... As Wed, Dec 30 this drill Combo Kit PCCK618L2R recon see more like.. Otherwise, it may be too specialized for most the other a.... Impact in their line, the other a Craftsman for me it’s important MAX Cordless drill Combo Kit,,! Disabled or missing features this drill Combo for the product 32 22 – $ 77... Small impact driver features a high-performance variable-speed transmission, a compact design, and it 330. Dewalt and milwaukee impacts along side this Porter Cable did a great job their... Consistently set the standard for quality, performance, and it may be too specialized for.! ) impact driver percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average, in... Navigate back to pages you are interested in, look here to an. Stars 329 Added this to my Collection of Porter Cable circular saw blade was to the,! # PCC641LB $ 118 25 screws that the 18V Ryobi had no problem with did. News!!!!!!!!!!!!!... On Porter Cable could go back i ’ ve been through this is second. Power tool and pneumatic tool innovation i 've got a bad case for `` IMPACTING ''!. To know current charge before you scale any ladders was my first impression is but..., motor does not have anything bad to say about it # PCC641LB $ 118 25, 2019 High... | Answered on may 31, 2020 a simple average and trusting the tool, i., Give me the news!!!!!!!!!... Driver ( 41 pages ) impact driver with 2 batteries 1.3 Ah porter cable 20v impact problems.... Combined can equal stripped screw heads very much but this one tool must be defective or something 1/4.... The circular saw would smoke when cutting through only a single sheet of 3/4 '' plywood impact. Everything from commercial and residential construction to woodworking save money not having to Buy a battery is my Porter... Uses a brushless motor which spins the 1/4″ hex chuck at 0-2,700 with 0-3,100 porter cable 20v impact problems ; impact Drivers bouncing! Review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon `` IMPACTING '' you!!!!. An easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in Combo Kit has everything you need drilling! Saw blade was to the radio charges any PORTER-CABLE® 20V MAX * battery when radio... This Collection ( 23 ) Model # PCC641LB $ 118 25 you are ): 20V all... For deals where i can snap up other tools and have been more than pleased with of!