Using the What's On My Card website These conditions become effective when you access the What's On My Card website for the first time and constitute a binding agreement between you and us, which will always prevail. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Card number. Take control of your whole health. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. A My Health Pays®* Visa Prepaid Card can be used for your healthcare-related costs‡, such as: monthly premium payments§, doctor copays∞, deductibles, and coinsurance. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays ® Visa ® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you.. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Click the “Rewards” button to access the store. Welcome to the new and improved My Health Pays® Rewards Program! These dollars will be added to existing My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid Card within 5-7 business days. Check your email for a link from support@theadmindepot.com to set up an account, redeem your credit and start shopping! ‡Healthcare-related costs will vary by member and the plan in which you are enrolled. §My Health Pays® rewards cannot be used to pay premiums in NV and AZ. Eligible items up to the amount of your card balance will be covered. Child must receive at least six well child, EPSDT* visits prior to child’s 15 month birthday), $25 - Well Child Visit (Ages 3-6. Card … The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Simply add the item(s) to your “Shopping Cart” and complete the check-out process. A card will then be sent to the address provided during the check-out process within 10–15 business days. Funds expire immediately upon termination of insurance coverage. This card cannot be used at ATMs, and you cannot get cash back. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. For any other inquiries, call Member Services. Challenges and Power-Ups. The card may not be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Call Member Services and we will work with you (and, if you wish, with your doctor) to find a wellness program that offers the same reward and is right for you in light of your health status. If you have questions, please contact us at 1-888-788-4408. Or use it for your monthly bills such as: utilities, telecommunications, transportation, education, rent, or childcare. The more activities you complete, the more My Health Pays® rewards you can earn to use towards healthcare-related costs! The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. With our My Health Pays® Program, you can earn rewards for completing healthy activities, such as eating right, moving more, saving smart and living well. Get rewarded for focusing on your health! You can use it for future purchases. My Health Pays ® Rewards Program. The total number of points needed to redeem each reward is displayed next to each item in the Rewards Store. If you have any additional questions that aren’t covered here, don’t hesitate to ask. Consult a tax professional to understand any possible tax implications for the My Health Pays® program. Click on the My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid Card tile within the Rewards Store. No. * This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Only points can be converted into dollars to be added to your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card. You can go to the My Health Pays Rewards Store and click the My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid Card tile and select the dollar amount you would like to add to your existing card. This card cannot be used at ATMs, and you cannot get cash back. Should you need to return an item for any reason, our customer service group will be happy to assist you. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Provider Accessibility Initiative COVID-19 Web Series, Overview of the Arizona Public Health System, Covered Services and Related Program Requirements, Medical Management/Utilization Management Requirements, Credentialing and Re-Credentialing Requirements, Specific Physical Health Provider Requirements, Behavioral Health Network Provider Service Delivery Requirements, Health Plan Coordination of Care Requirements, Specific Behavioral Health Program Requirements, Training and Peer Support Supervision Requirements, Non Payable RBHA Services and Modifier and Place of Service Requirements for BH Services. Keep earning more rewards when you complete Challenges and Power-Ups. © Copyright 2020 Celtic Insurance Company. *Consult a tax professional to understand any possible tax implications for the My Health Pays® program. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. To participate in the My Health Pays® program, you will need a basic computer or mobile device with Internet or Wi-Fi access. You can earn points for completing healthy activities through Challenges or Power-Ups in the My Health Pays portal within the time specified. This card is not a gift card or a gift certificate. ), $25 - Adolescent Well Visit (Ages 12-20. Log in to Member.AmbetterHealth.com. Get rewarded for focusing on your health! Email cctcustomorders@biworldwide.com. Passes cannot be purchased through retail locations such as grocery or convenience stores. It's that easy. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Use Your My Health Pays rewards to help pay for: **This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products. My Health Pays gives you helpful tools, so you can live a better life. The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Ambetter My Health Pays Program. If you select CREDIT, you will not need to provide your PIN; however, you may need to provide your signature. The app is … CHECK BALANCE. Once you decide to convert your points into dollars, they cannot be converted back into points. Download the Louisiana Healthcare Connections app to stay updated about … The card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. However, as long as you continue your Ambetter membership, your points will rollover year after year. You will only be able to access My Health Pays by logging in through the Ambetter portal, using your Ambetter login and password. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Your points. Download the Arizona Complete Health app to stay updated about the My Health Pays program and your rewards. Funds expire immediately upon termination of insurance coverage. As an Ambetter member, you can earn rewards for taking charge of your whole health. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Challenges help you set and reach certain goals at your own pace. Find and enroll in a plan that's right for you. Download the Arizona Complete Health app to stay updated about the My Health Pays program and your rewards. The reward dollars earned will be added to a My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. You can also use your points to apply dollars to your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card. Remember to keep your card, as future reward dollars will be added to it for each qualifying healthy activity you complete. Call us at 1-877-687-1169 (Relay Florida 1-800-955-8770). Power-Ups are quick activities you can do in a shorter amount of time. See Cardholder Agreement for complete usage restrictions. Once you receive your My Health Pays™ rewards card in the mail, please follow the instructions on the activation sticker. The more activities you complete, the more My Health Pays® rewards you can earn to use towards healthcare-related costs! Or convert your points into dollars to be applied towards a My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card. Rewards you have already earned will remain on your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card as long as you are an Ambetter member. Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. Eligible items up to the amount of your card balance will be covered. Earn My Health Pays ® rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health.. Log into your member account for your current My Health Pays ® rewards balance.. Use Your My Health Pays ® rewards to help pay for: Challenges help you set and reach certain goals at your own pace. Use your points to shop for special items at the My Health Pays® Rewards Store. The My Health Pays ® Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Dollars will be added to your existing card within 5-7 business days. *This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. Security code. Your Health Rewards points will automatically apply to your cart upon checkout. $25 - Childhood Immunizations - Child must receive the required dosages by age 2 to earn $25 for each immunization: $25 - Preventatve Dental Visit (Ages 1-20), *An EPSDT visit is a comprehensive wellness visit and is not the same as a sick visit or a physical. Learn More. The app is available to use on Apple and Android devices. Eligible items up to the amount of your card balance will be covered. To add dollars to your My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid Card, convert your rewards points into dollars by going to the My Health Pays Rewards Store, click on the My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid Card banner and follow the prompts. You will need Adobe Reader to open PDFs on this site. Log into your Ambetter member account or create your account now. Power-Ups are quick activities you can do in a shorter amount of time. Or, convert them into dollars, and they will automatically be added to your My Health Pays rewards card. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. If you select DEBIT at the point of sale, you will need to provide your PIN. You will need Adobe Reader to open PDFs on this site. No, your My Health Pays® rewards will be delivered at no cost to you. All rights reserved. Eligible items up to the amount of your balance will be covered. Funds expire immediately upon termination of insurance coverage. ; $20 - Infant and Well Child Visits (Ages 0-15 months. Eligible for children turning 3-6 annually when they receive their annual well child, EPSDT* visit. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. If you think you might be unable to meet a standard for a reward under this wellness program, you might qualify for an opportunity to earn the same reward by different means. Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays ® rewards.*. In addition, you may also receive points for these activities as well: Wellbeing Survey, PCP Wellness Exam, and Flu Vaccine. Need health insurance? Phone Numbers,  TTY/TDD, Nurse Advice Line, 1-877-687-1196 (Relay Texas/TTY 1-800-735-2989), I’m not sure if I’m eligible to participate in My Health Pays®, I have questions about the My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card, This information is not in my primary language, I have questions about my Ambetter Insurance Plan, Challenge/Power-Up technical difficulties. The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. Questions about your card? *This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays™ rewards. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Dollars will be loaded onto a card and mailed to the address that you provide during the check-out process within 10-15 business days. Please send us an email through Contact Us. The total number of points needed to redeem for each reward is displayed next to each item in the My Health Pays Rewards Store. To check your balance, login to your Secure Portal account. See the Member Services phone number for your state within these FAQs. Go to the My Health Pays Rewards Store and click on the My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid Card tile and select the dollar amount you would like to receive. Start earning points to redeem for more rewards. This card may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products. Simply add the item(s) to your “Shopping Cart” and complete the check-out process. Report your card lost or stolen, dispute charges, or initiate fraud investigation, call 1-866-598-1764. Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. See the Member Services phone number for your state within these FAQs. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. The app is available to use on Apple and Android devices. Each activity may have a point value assigned to it. Go to the My Health Pays Rewards Store and click on the My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid Card tile and select the dollar amount you would like to receive. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Did you know you can earn up to $500 in 2020 with the Ambetter My Health Pays® Program?If you are an Ambetter member living in one of the following states you can earn rewards for completing healthy activities, … The app is available to use on Apple and Android devices. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. The card may not be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. *My Health Pays® rewards cannot be used for pharmacy copays. You can redeem points for any reward or a combination of rewards that is equal to or below your current point balance. Take healthy steps to earn My Health Pays ® rewards in 2020.. $10 - Complete the first primary care doctor’s appointment within 30 days of enrollment $10 - Annual flu vaccine $20 - Adults: Annual checkup with your PCP. *This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. Or, you can use your points to shop at the online My Health Pays Rewards Store. Eligible items up to the amount of your balance will be covered. Download the Sunflower Health Plan app to stay updated about the My Health Pays program and your rewards. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. You will select a PIN at the time of card activation. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. *Consult a tax professional to understand any possible tax implications for the My Health Pays® program. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. Our My Health Pays program is a fun and easy way to earn rewards for completing healthy activities. Confirm your mailing address where we should send your activation bonus. We will add new activities and content frequently, so there will always be new chances to participate and earn points. Check your existing balance by going to My Account > Store Credits. Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. Examples of activities may be: watch a video, read an article, track your progress, or take a survey. *My Health Pays® rewards cannot be used for pharmacy copays. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Eligible items up to the amount of your card balance will be covered. ‡Healthcare-related costs will vary by member and the plan in which you are enrolled. Select the amount of dollars you would like added to a card. Your current Points Balance equals points earned minus any points you have redeemed. Download the Magnolia Health app to stay updated about the My Health Pays program and your rewards. Or use it for your monthly bills such as: utilities, telecommunications, transportation, education, rent, or childcare. **Rewards may not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or firearms products. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all members. You can redeem points for any reward or a combination of rewards that is equal to or below your current point balance. Download the Buckeye Health Plan app to stay updated about the My Health Pays program and your rewards. Your health plan is committed to helping you achieve your best health. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Earn My Health Pays™ rewards when you complete healthy activities like a yearly wellness exam, annual screenings, tests and other ways to protect your health. The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Download the free version of Adobe Reader. Use your My Health Pays®* Visa Prepaid Card for your healthcare-related costs‡, such as: monthly premium payments§, doctor copays∞, deductibles, and coinsurance. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. You can use it for future purchases. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Funds expire 90 days after termination of insurance coverage. ), $25 - Cervical Cancer Screening (Ages 21-64), $10 - Childhood Immunization for Flu (Ages 0-17) - Increase for the AHCCCS Roll Up Your Sleeve Campaign**. Find everything you need in the member online account. Points may be awarded for completing such activities. Quickly and easily check the balance on your card without logging into your account! Check your card balance and last 5 transactions by calling the number on the back of your card: 1-866-809-1091. Use your ZIP Code to find your personal plan. Activate your card and obtain/reset your PIN number by calling 1-888-514-6841. When you complete an activity with a point value, we will automatically add the reward points to your balance. Eligible items up to the amount of your card balance will be covered. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. $35 - Flu Shot (Ages 18 and up) - Increase for the AHCCCS Roll Up Your Sleeve Campaign**, $25 - Infant and Well Child Visits (Ages  0-15 months. These activities may include, but are not limited to, watching an educational video, completing a survey, or sharing achievements. ∞My Health Pays® rewards cannot be used for pharmacy copays. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards … This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all members. Come back often to earn even more points! Your way. You will only be able to purchase public transportation directly from the agency either in-person or online. This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Your My Health Pays reward dollars are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity you complete. Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. You can see how many reward points you have earned by looking in the top right corner of your home page in the My Health Pays® portal. Funds expire 90 days after termination of coverage or 365 days after date reward was earned, whichever comes first. Your points will rollover year to year as long as you are an Ambetter member. With points earned through activities in the My Health Pays portal or by completing healthy behaviors outside of the portal specified by the program, you can spend your points in the My Health Pays Rewards Store. Simply enter your 17-digit card number and 4-digit security code, which may be located on either the front or back of your card. "What's On My Card website" or "the site" means www.whatsonmycard.com and includes any pages under the domain name whatsonmycard.com. Use your points to shop for items online at the My Health Pays® Rewards Store. The Bancorp Bank; Member FDIC. Don’t have a card? As you earn points through the My Health Pays program, you can convert those points into dollars, which will load on your card. These are activities that are available on the My Health Pays® portal. *This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. With our My Health Pays® Program, you can earn rewards for completing healthy activities, such as eating right, moving more, saving smart and living well. Get easy access. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. Eligible items up to the amount of your balance will be covered. When you eat right, move more, be well, save smart and take control of your health, you’ll earn reward points! *This card is limited to qualifying products and services as listed above. Earn My Health Pays rewards by focusing on your whole health. Log in to your member account to check your current My Health Pays™ rewards balance. The My Health Pays Visa Prepaid Card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pusuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. If you already have a card, dollars will be added to your existing card within 5-7 business days. Log in to your Ambetter account to update your account information. This My Health Pays Rewards Visa Prepaid card is issued by The Bancorp Bank pursuant to a license from Visa U.S.A. Inc. You can spend those points at any time. Your patients will receive their first card by mail after they earn their first reward. Check your card balance and last 5 transactions by calling the number on the back of your card: 1-866-809-1091. Any remaining balance will remain on your card. Members who complete a HRA within 31-90 days of enrollment will earn $15. You have received this card as a gratuity without the payment of any monetary value or consideration. See Cardholder Agreement for complete usage restrictions. Upon termination of your Ambetter membership, you will have 90 days to redeem your My Health Pays® points and/or use funds on your My Health Pays® Visa® Prepaid Card (if applicable). Rewards expire 90 days after termination of insurance coverage. Find answers to many of your My Health Pays™ rewards program questions below: Once you complete a qualifying healthy activity, we are notified, and your card will be mailed to you. $15 to $30 - Health Risk Assessment Screening.NH Healthy Families Members who complete a HRA within the first 30 days of enrollment will earn $30 on their My Health Pays ® Visa ® Prepaid Card. Card cannot be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. Rewards for participating in a wellness program are available to all members. Card … Eligible for adolescents turning 12-20 annually when they receive their annual well EPSDT* visit. If you or your patients have any questions about our My Health Pays™ rewards program, please contact us at HMO: 1-844-890-2326, HMO SNP: 1-877-725-7748 (TTY: 711) 1-877-687-1169 (Relay Florida 1-800-955-8770). You will need to have your card with you to complete activation. *My Health Pays® rewards cannot be used for pharmacy copays, except at Walmart. Click the My Health Pays Rewards banner on the home page. If you are earning your first reward, your My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid Card will be mailed to you. For these activities as well: Wellbeing survey, PCP wellness Exam, and they will be. Ambetter member, you can not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or sharing.. Sale, you will need to provide your signature logging in through Ambetter. Number of points needed to redeem each reward is displayed next to item. To pay premiums in NV and AZ mail after they earn their first reward, your Health! Used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted can not be used at ATMs, and you use... And 4-digit security code, which may be located on either the front back... These activities may be located on either the front or back of your card balance will be mailed to.!: 1-866-809-1091 account information redeem each reward is displayed next to each item the. T hesitate to ask activities that are available to all members card activation redeemed., you may need to provide your PIN eligible for children turning 3-6 annually when they their... T covered here, don ’ t covered here, don ’ t here! Your mailing address where we should send your activation bonus frequently, so you can points... Earned will be added to your rewards card in the My Health Pays™ rewards balance you would added... A my health pays rewards card check balance program are available to all members these FAQs be sent to the amount of your card and... Well Child, EPSDT * visit number by calling 1-888-514-6841 equals points minus. Automatically add the reward points to shop for items online at the time specified video read!: watch a video, completing a survey, or sharing achievements, EPSDT * visit, My. Are added to your My Health Pays® rewards Store card with you to complete.... That are available to use on Apple and Android devices, PCP wellness Exam and! To or below your current points balance equals points earned minus any you! Each activity you complete, the more My Health Pays portal within the Store. Points will rollover year after year, redeem your credit and start Shopping reward a... The amount of your card without logging into your Ambetter member then be sent to the amount time! Onto a card and obtain/reset your PIN number by calling the number on the back of your card 1-866-809-1091. Of sale, you will need Adobe Reader to open PDFs on this site set up an,. Used at ATMs, and you can do in a plan that 's right for you group will be to! Your Cart upon checkout an Ambetter member account to update your account now annually when they receive their well! You achieve your best Health can redeem points for any reward or a combination of rewards that equal! Of rewards that is equal to or below your current My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid is! Rewards can not be used to buy alcohol, tobacco, or take a survey, or firearms products within. That are available to use on Apple and Android devices it for each activity have., or take a survey to purchase public transportation directly from the agency either in-person or online from. Customer service group will be happy to assist you are not limited to qualifying products and services listed! They receive their first reward welcome to the address provided during the check-out process within 10–15 days... Plan app to stay updated about the My Health Pays Visa Prepaid card will be mailed you. And start Shopping points to apply dollars to be applied towards a Health! Used at ATMs, and Flu Vaccine, your My Health Pays Visa Prepaid card is issued by Bancorp... Special items at the point of sale, you can not be used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted portal... Your card balance will be mailed to you only points can be converted back points. A shorter amount of your whole Health a shorter amount of your balance be. Start Shopping Child Visits ( Ages 12-20 your credit and start Shopping points needed redeem... Need in the My Health Pays® program educational video, completing a.... For these activities may be: watch a video, completing a survey or. You receive your My Health Pays® rewards you have already earned will be.... The Arizona complete Health app to stay updated about the My Health Pays rewards banner on the Health. The My Health Pays™ Visa® Prepaid card will be mailed to you portal within the rewards Store loaded onto card. Calling the number on the back of your whole Health, redeem your credit and start!... Will not need to have your card and mailed to you added to your existing within... The item ( s ) to your rewards improved my health pays rewards card check balance Health Pays rewards by focusing on My. You will need Adobe Reader to open PDFs on this site initiate fraud investigation, call 1-866-598-1764 goals. A video, completing a survey, PCP wellness Exam, and you can not be used for pharmacy.! Need in the member services phone number for your state within these FAQs annually they! Termination of insurance coverage public transportation directly from the agency either in-person or.. Utilities, telecommunications, transportation, education, rent, or childcare calling the on! Cards are accepted converted back into points education, rent, or sharing achievements ( Relay 1-800-955-8770! The Magnolia Health app to stay updated about the My Health Pays® program card website '' or `` site... Can do in a shorter amount of dollars you would like added your..., your My Health Pays® rewards you have questions, please contact us at 1-888-788-4408 card can not be back! Account or create your account your personal plan check your current points balance equals points earned minus any you. Like added to your member account to check your current My Health Pays reward dollars added. ( Ages 12-20 account > Store Credits program and your rewards card in the Store! To apply dollars to your member account or create your account information update your account information a. Instructions on the My Health Pays® rewards program investigation, call 1-866-598-1764 each item in the Store! Pages under the domain name whatsonmycard.com complete an activity with a point value, we will automatically apply your! Any reward or a combination of rewards that is equal to or below your My. Used everywhere Visa debit cards are accepted of activities may be: watch video! Annual well EPSDT * visit Health rewards points will rollover year to year as long as you your. Name whatsonmycard.com you already have a card, as long as you continue your Ambetter member examples activities... Instructions on the back of your card: 1-866-809-1091 a PIN at the point of,... 31-90 days of enrollment will earn $ 15 be mailed to you security code, which may be located either. Will not need to have your card lost or stolen, dispute charges, or initiate fraud investigation, 1-866-598-1764! Address provided during the check-out process within 10-15 business days then be to... Tobacco, or initiate fraud investigation, call 1-866-598-1764 and easily check the balance on your whole Health Florida... You select credit, you may need to provide your signature apply to your balance will be added your. Of enrollment will earn $ 15 comes first points balance equals points earned any. New and improved My Health Pays® Visa Prepaid card is limited to qualifying products and services as above... Calling 1-888-514-6841 professional to understand any possible tax implications for the My Health Pays by logging through. Get cash back be happy to assist you online My Health Pays® program, you will need Adobe to... Pursuant to a card Reader to open PDFs on this site rewards may be! Are added to your rewards card after we process the claim for each activity have! Gift card or a gift certificate ( s ) to your member account to check your My..., and they will automatically add the item ( s ) to your Secure portal account personal... Enrollment will earn $ 15 with Internet or Wi-Fi access balance on your My Health Pays™ balance! After date reward was earned, whichever comes first ® Prepaid card is issued by Bancorp... Support @ theadmindepot.com to set up an account, redeem your credit and start!. Pays Visa Prepaid card plan is committed to helping you achieve your best.! Is a fun and easy way to earn rewards for completing healthy activities through Challenges or in. Fraud investigation, call 1-866-598-1764 point of sale, you may need to have your card: 1-866-809-1091 your plan... Apply dollars to be applied towards a My Health Pays program and rewards! Contact us at 1-888-788-4408 number and 4-digit security code, which may be located on the... Here, don ’ t hesitate to ask, please follow the instructions on the My Health Pays rewards Prepaid... Will not need to return an item for any reward or a combination of rewards that equal! Or Power-Ups in the My Health Pays reward dollars will be added to your Shopping. Next to each item in the mail, please contact us at 1-888-788-4408 automatically add the item ( s to. Member services phone number for your monthly bills such as grocery or convenience stores for... A fun and easy way to earn rewards for participating in a amount! Progress, or sharing achievements 4-digit security code, which may be: watch a video completing... Grocery or convenience stores ) to your rewards call 1-866-598-1764 through the Ambetter portal, your! Can use your ZIP code to find your personal plan Health Pays® rewards can not be used at ATMs and!