River stages have been falling slowly the past couple of days. Mississippi River Pool 18 Tailwater stage is 13.33 feet at Lock and Dam 17 at New Boston and is rising. Is anyone catching any northern in the spring lake area? (318)560-9827 « previous next » Pages: [1] Go Down. Favorite spots are not fishable. By Jami Ritter June 25, 2009 0. Northeast. Some more info about the history of Pool 2 from the MN DNR: Field Notes: Urban Legend. IDO » Fishing Reports » Mississippi River Pool 4 Report 4-13-06. Read More . The Mississippi River extends the entire length of Illinois varying fishing opportunities in the various pools formed by navigational dams. Copyright © 2020 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved. Advanced Search; Interior Rivers + Trout Streams. POST YOUR REPORT. Not 100% sure on length and weight as I don’t have a scale but should be close. Bass Fishing Reports - USA > Illinois Bass Fishing Reports (Moderator: Lipripper) > Topic: Mississippi River Pool 13 report; Laurie Cork Ph. Pool 13 of the Upper Mississippi River extends 34.2 miles from Lock and Dam 13 near Clinton to Lock and Dam 12 in Bellevue. Michael Wessels. 12/19/2020 02:58 AM I found a new spot and caught crappies and bluegills, I could not get on millers or lower sabula because of shoreline, Fished lower sabula super slow water was up , shoreline is bad where is fished was 9” but the rest of lake is unknown to me. Pool 11 contains 19,875 acres of aquatic habitat. Some channel catfish are also being caught along the Moline River front (pool 15). I have been on Pool 13 a few times in the past week and the crappies have been biting well. Rivers. Yes ,that is millers it is all about 3-5 feet depending on water level. Water Body Mississippi River Pool 3. I have fished Pool 13 before in the spring but have never fished here in the late summer. The fish can be found anywhere from 15 fow to as little as 2 fow. Location Minnesota. East Central. No one on the ice so I spuded my way out , had about 5 trucks in the parking lot watching me. Just look for the crowd. Channel Catfish - Good: Channel catfish are being caught on leeches and dead minnows fished around wing dams. Trout Stream Map + Mississippi River. The upper and middle portions of the pool contain many islands, channels, and backwaters while the lower pool is a broad expanse of open water. Just because there's more concrete than conifers on the shoreline doesn't mean you can't catch big walleye, at least according to anglers who fish the Mississippi River from the Ford Dam in St. Paul to Lock and Dam No. Water temperature is 35 degrees. by trumar ; What Pool? The 2 big ones were on 3/8 oz orange hammer head jig with a black tail chub. This chart is for informational purposes only to show what anglers have been reporting for ice depths for Pool 13, Mississippi River and thus is only as valid as the data submitted by those users. Mississippi River Pools 12,13,14,15,16 Fishing Reports has 1,942 members Lady Ice Anglers: StrikeMaster Allie Jacket and Bibs Serves Up Go-All-Day Ice Fishing Comfort and Performance, Take Your Ice Fishing to a New Level with New Sufix Advance Ice Monofilament, Cast Small Swimbaits For Big Cold Water Bass, Eye Up Some Incredible Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Walleye Angler. Mississippi River Pools 12,13,14,15,16 Fishing Reports has 1,942 members Mississippi River Pools 2-3 Fishing & Hunting Forum-Click Here. posted by Housenosis on October 13, 2020 at 12:49 pm. Water Body Mississippi River - Pool 4. Pool 13 Mississippi River is a body of water in IA (Jackson). The Mississippi River extends the entire length of Illinois varying fishing opportunities in the various pools formed by navigational dams. i'm in an ice fishing tournament down in Savanna this saturday. There were still some boats fishing walleyes around the bullnose and also the big Eddie across the river on the ILL side. I usually walk to the north end and fish. Picked up a 3 pound largemouth in 6 feet of water.... Fished today in the great weather, we started the day working the 20-25 seams below the Bellevue dam, bite was slow but steady mostly all shorts only one 17" keeper but he was milking that's a great sign, moved into the 15-20 ft water. Mississippi River Pools 2-4. Smallmouth; Location: IL; Offline; Gender: Posts: 127 ; Mississippi River Pool 13 report … SUBSCRIBE!! Managed to catch a few northern too. We have not received any tailwater fishing reports for this pool. Started out fishing the backwater for some pans...after no bites went to the banks along the channel fishing rip rap. Species Walleye & Sauger. Ended the day with some super nice male walleyes 5 of the fish were in the slot size "too big to keep" biggest 23 1/2" all released. Mississippi River Pool 2 Fishing report 12-13-04. Wed hope to hear from you too.Iowa Fishing reports - Click here for even more SE Iowa infoMississippi River Pool 16River stage at Lock and Dam 15 is 8.13 feet. During this time of year, fish can be found in Winter patterns. River stage is forecast to fall throughout the weekend. (318)347-7380 You can Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph. We boxed 5 really nice eaters 3 were 19 inchers perfect eaters. We have not received any fishing report information for this pool this week. For Current Mississippi River 2, 3 Fishing Reports - Click Here. River stage is 526.02 feet at Ft. Madison. River stage is forecast to fall throughout the weekend. Come with us as we try to tame the mighty Mississippi! Species Walleye & Sauger. River stage is 526.54 feet at Ft. Madison. I was over there today also, Miller’s water to low. Pool 4 encompasses Lake Pepin, which is roughly 23 miles long, twelve miles of river above the lake to Lock and Dam 3, and twelve miles of river and backwaters below the lake to Lock and Dam 4. Fished pool 13 Tuesday with two great fisherman from Pearl City ILL. Water Temp has warmed up nicely to 51 degrees when we lunched the boat by the Bellevue dam. Topic: Pool 13 Mississippi River Bass Fishing Report; ADD SPACE Laurie Cork Ph. Advanced Search; Interior Rivers + Trout Streams. Lots of dirt showing where water has been previously. Pool 13 Starts at River Mile 556.7: 28117.00: Pool 14, Mississippi River: Located between Clinton and Davenport, starts at River Mile 522.5: 10291.00: Pool 15, Mississippi River: Between Davenport, Iowa and Rock Island Illinois. Date: 04-Dec-20: Water Condition: Water Temperature : Conditions : Mississippi River: Pool 9 Pool level is 7.7 feet at Lansing and is expected to remain stable over the next week. Fishing Reports and Discussions for Pool 13, Mississippi River - Illinois 2 of bass fishing POOL 13. If you use the fishing reports above, consider sharing your Mississippi River Pools 2 & 3 fishing reports and help others out with first hand experiences to make their fishing trips more fun and productive. Angling Opportunities: Excellent panfishing, bass and bullhead action can be found on Switzer, Frentress, Fishtrap, Sunfish and Perchangs lake of Pool 12. 15; 2 months, 3 weeks ago. Pool 4 encompasses Lake Pepin, which is roughly 23 miles long, twelve miles of river above the lake to Lock and Dam 3, and twelve miles of river and backwaters below the lake to Lock and Dam 4. Technique jigging. Tried millers but couldn’t get on need about a 16’  2x8 to get to good ice at millers. Water temps moving up that means the fish move down river see ya down stream and Good Luck. Mississippi - Pool 18 Gladstone — WALLEYE: Good using minnows CRAPPIE: Good using minnows. By DeeZee December 13, 2004 0. Pool 19 Tailwater stage is 4.06 feet at Lock and Dam 18 and is falling. Fished from 7am util 3pm. Good luck out there guy and gals !!!! Mississippi River Pools Click here for maps. Pool 11 of the Upper Mississippi River extends 32.1 miles from Lock and Dam 11 in Dubuque to Lock and Dam 10 in Guttenberg. Despite the high river levels fishing for walleye can still be successful. 4; 3 months ago. Mississippi River-- From Pool 9 in extreme Northeast Iowa to Pool 13 in the southeast corner of the state, the mighty Mississippi is an angling heaven for … Print; Author Topic: Mississippi River Pool 13 report (Read 3954 times) cubsfan02449. 22 in. 3 lb. Have fun checking all the info below and lets swap info. The wingdam walleye bite on Pool 2 continues to produce some very big fish to those anglers that are persistent in there quest for some nice winter walleyes! Black Bullhead Catfish with a chicken liver . Location Minnesota. This report will be more of a recap April 4th thru April 11th than what is currently happening on the mighty river. Any word on conditions over at Fin & Feather. Pool 13, Mississippi River: Between Bellevue and Clinton, Iowa. (318)560-9827 « previous next » Pages: [1] Go Down. As always, take extreme caution whenever on ice. This adventure uses a bicycle while fishing the backwaters of the Mississippi River. Fishing the Midwest USA - Mississippi River Pool 13, Spring Lake Hike and Fish Pike. DISPLAYING 1 TO 5 OF 5 POSTS. Available species are Catfish, Common Carp, Walleye, Largemouth Bass, Smallmouth Bass, Crappie, Panfish / Bluegill, Northern Pike. Dennis would run 2 rods from the front of the boat one out each side, and Tom would run 2 rods from the back utilizing the rod holders. Caught on chicken liver with a black 1oz jig head jigging off the bottom. Channel Catfish - … Mississippi River Pool 13 – Chasing Slab Crappies. Lakes & Reservoirs. If ... River stage at Lock and Dam 15 is 8.13 feet. Bill Goudy heads out on the ice with Bill Goudy JR and Cub Goudy! (the Bait Shack in Dubuque has all the gear you need for this and Rick or Matt will show you how to set these up) This is the right time of the year to find lots of nice size male walleyes waiting for the females to come in and spawn her eggs. Was only out from 6p-sunset. For bass fishing probably the best pool is Pool 13 which extends from Lock & Dam 13 near Fulton, Illinois upstream to Lock & Dam 12 near Bellevue, Iowa. Iowa Fishing Report: States. Went to lower sabula and had 3” of ice. Mississippi River Pools 12,13,14,15,16 Fishing Reports has 2,190 members Hopefully I make it out this weekend. fishen, thanks for the info. Illinois Bass Fishing Reports (Moderator: Lipripper) > Topic: Mississippi River Pool 13 report; Laurie Cork Ph. Species Panfish. Pool 13 contains 28,117 acres of aquatic habitat. Mississippi River Pools 2-4. All in about 100 yards. Felt firm yet. Northwest. As always, take extreme caution whenever on ice. our plan was to fish down river in clam bed areas and try to find walleyes staging for the spawn. Limestone bluffs line much of the shoreline in Pool 13. Pool 4 (Red Wing) Water Temp: 2.6 Level: 2.4Flow:@8,700cfs. Lady Ice Anglers: StrikeMaster Allie Jacket and Bibs Serves Up Go-All-Day Ice Fishing Comfort and Performance, Take Your Ice Fishing to a New Level with New Sufix Advance Ice Monofilament, Cast Small Swimbaits For Big Cold Water Bass, Eye Up Some Incredible Gift Ideas for Your Favorite Walleye Angler. West Central. Location Illinois. We have not received any fishing report information for this pool this week. Fishing Reports; Fishing Maps-Where to Fish + Lakes Ponds & Reservoirs. Water Body Mississippi River Pool 13. By pool13_jeff August 11, 2013 0. 11/20/2020 12:50 PM Especially at the local K&K hardware store. There were still some boats fishing walleyes around the bullnose and also the big Eddie across the river on the ILL side. Mississippi River Pool 19 Tailwater stage is 3.59 feet at Lock and Dam 18 has been been fairly steady. UGH!! Mississippi River Pools 2 & 3 fishing reports are provided by fishing guides, area resorts, local residents and visitors fishing the river in the Twin Cities Metro area. This episode explores the backwater area of the Mississippi river fishing for Northern Pike. Rivers. Location Minnesota. Water Body Mississippi River - Pool 2. Water temp was 42 the 2 i released did not seem like they were ready to spawn yet. Went for a tour today to check the ice. All the gates were open. Technique jigging. REPORT ABUSE. Pool 3 is a relatively short pool (about 18 … Water levels look like they are predicted to continue to drop. Lots of moss or vegetation on the ice. Trout Stream Map-Mississippi River. This data is not verified by Lake-Link. Mississippi River Fishing reports - Pools 16-20 GUESTS. (318)347-7380 You can Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph. picked up 2 nice slots and another keeper. Plenty of ice, but where is the water? Fish were in 4-6' and picked up on a rattletrap. posted by Bill Iverson on September 24, 2020 at 4:15 pm. River stage is 11.68 feet at Burlington and is falling. Kehough and Crooked Sloughs also are good areas. Species Walleye & Sauger. Weekly Fishing Report Summaries for all waters Rivers. Pool 12: Pool 12 extends from Lock & Dam 12 located near Bellevue, Iowa upstream to Lock & Dam 11 located near Dubuque, Iowa. Like 0. 4mos ago - Mississippi River Pool 13. Mississippi River Pool 4 Report 4-13-06. Read More . Mississippi River. Technique jigging. Any advice would be appreciated. We had to work for our bites Tuesday but it was steady thru the day we caught all male walleyes "Yes they were milking there sperm in the boat". IDO » Fishing Reports » Mississippi River Pool 13 – Chasing Slab Crappies. We have not received any fishing report information for this pool. As posted earlier in the week by member sippi, heaven isn’t too far away, its called pool 3 of the Mississippi river between Hastings and Red Wing!!! Fishing Midwest USA (Mississippi River Pool 13), Spring Lake Bike and Fish Largemouth Bass. Technique pitching / flipping. Upper Pool 2 fall fishing tips? was planning on trying millers for the first time, but looks like that may be out. Thank you! Mississippi River Pool 3 Report. River stage is 9.51 feet at Burlington. First Guide trip out with my new Ranger Boat. River stage is 10.04 feet at Burlington. Sauger - No Report: Look for saugers in the tailwaters. our plan was to fish down river in clam bed areas and try to find walleyes staging for the spawn. This data is not verified by Lake-Link. I love to buy local. Ohio - Golconda, Smithland Pool — CRAPPIE: Good to Excellent using minnows BLUE CATFISH: Fair. Mississippi River, St. Croix River, Pool 3, Pool 4, Walleye Fishing, Sauger Fishing, Red Wing, Hastings Fishing Reports and Discussions for Mississippi River - Pool 14 - Iowa Fishing Reports and Discussions for Mississippi River - Pool 14 - Iowa ... jigging,casting cranks, pulling 3 ways or trolling. IDO » Fishing Reports » Mississippi River Pool 3 Report. Mississippi - Lock & Dam 21 — CRAPPIE: Good using minnows. Sponsored by. Tailwater stage is forecast to reach 15 feet by Monday and 16 feet by Wednesday. Fishing Reports; Fishing Maps-Where to Fish-Lakes Ponds & Reservoirs. Everyone one was scared of the ice , eventually there was about 6 other people that came out . PT. by Housenosis ; Had some spare time in … posted by trumar on July 28, 2020 at 9:13 pm. Fished pool 13 Tuesday with two great fisherman from Pearl City ILL. Water Temp has warmed up nicely to 51 degrees when we lunched the boat by the Bellevue dam. ! River stage is 525.79 feet at Ft. Madison. Use plastics and size the jighead so that the bait remains just off bottom, the strike zone, as long as possible. (318)560-9827 Print; Author Topic: Mississippi River Pool 13 report (Read 3954 times) cubsfan02449. Mississippi River Fishing Reports Pools 10, 11 & 12 fishing reports are provided by fishing guides, area resorts, local residents and visitors fishing the river along the Iowa – Wisconsin border. tonight, two buddies of mine and i fished pool 2, searching for eyes.. non of us have ever been on pool 2 that far up before, heck only 2 of us had ever been on pool 2 and that was last weekend when we launched from down in st paul park area. Can’t blame them for being scared a lot of people have  went through . 2 in Hastings. We used the 4 ounce pencil weights from bow, and 3 ounce weights in the back of the boat this keeps the baits spread out. For bass fishing probably the best pool is Pool 13 which extends from Lock & Dam 13 near Fulton, Illinois upstream to Lock & Dam 12 near Bellevue, Iowa. still slow bite but the quality was better. Water temps are in the low to mid 40's but the walleye are hammering a slow moving presentation. Pool 3 is a relatively short pool (about 18 … Kind of slow today caught a few short walleye a 25" a 22" and 2 -19" no other fish. Mississippi River Pool 13 Fishing Reports Recently shared catches and fishing spots. The water is up now and should still be good fishing. Picked up a 16 1/2 and 13 1/2 walleye and a Northern so small he hardly had teeth. Narrow down your tackle selection by adjusting season, water clarity, structure and technique. South. By dustin_stewart April 13, 2006 0. Got to have a little fun before the end of the year fishing some lily pads. (318)347-7380 You can Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph. Flood stage is 15 feet at Lock and Dam 17. This chart is for informational purposes only to show what anglers have been reporting for ice depths for Pool 13, Mississippi River and thus is only as valid as the data submitted by those users. Mississippi River Pool 19 Tailwater stage is 6.28 feet at Lock and Dam 18. Pan fishing with plastics. Good Luck!! Fished today, even with the blue bird skies caught 8 bass and one northern, key was to slow the presentation. I pull the 3-ways 1/2 to 1 mph up stream and work the boat from shallow out to around 20ft, keeping track of the depth when a fish strikes. The upper and middle portions of the pool contain many islands, side channels, and backwaters while the lower pool is a broad expanse of open water. 6; 2 months, 2 weeks ago. Caught 2 perch and a largemouth. Pool 4 (Red Wing) Water Temp: 39 Level: 4.1Flow:@21,100cfs. We were rigged with 3-way Rapala rigs and 3 to 4 ounce pencil weights. If you want to target panfish it's about to be go time for big blue gils and crappies soon with the water levels getting down to and below 4 ft on pool 4. Looking forward to the next trip, and Good luck Fishing. Copyright © 2020 Lake-Link Inc. All rights reserved. And Good luck out there guy and gals!!!!!!!!. Wing ) water Temp was 42 the 2 big ones were on oz. 'M in an ice fishing tournament down in Savanna this saturday fished Here in the parking lot watching Me Upper. Today caught a few times in the parking lot watching Me times in the spring Lake area for in! Cork Ph fish + Lakes Ponds & Reservoirs a 22 '' and 2 -19 '' no other fish - River! Miller ’ s water to low some boats fishing walleyes around the bullnose and the. Minnows BLUE Catfish: Fair extends 32.1 miles from Lock and Dam 18 Pool 2 from MN! Catfish are being caught along the Moline River front ( Pool 15.. Catfish: Fair lily pads Good ice at millers currently happening on the ILL side be more of recap! River in clam bed areas and try to find walleyes staging for the spawn end of Mississippi! Bass, CRAPPIE, Panfish / Bluegill, Northern Pike a tour today to check ice. In … posted by Housenosis on October 13, Mississippi River Pool 19 Tailwater stage is 6.28 at. 2 big ones were on 3/8 oz orange hammer head jig with a black chub. In Winter patterns, Panfish / Bluegill, Northern Pike in the to... Burlington and is falling today, even with the BLUE bird skies caught 8 Bass one... Temps moving up that means the fish can be found anywhere from 15 to... Black tail chub jigging off the bottom perfect eaters: Mississippi River extends 32.1 miles from Lock and 11... Blue Catfish: Fair info about the history of Pool 2 from the MN DNR Field. Recently shared catches and fishing spots check the ice so i spuded my way out, had about trucks., Pool 3 is a relatively short Pool ( about 18 … Upper Pool 2 fall fishing tips 3... Report ( Read 3954 times ) cubsfan02449 minnows BLUE Catfish: Fair River! Luck out there guy and gals!!!!!!!!. Add SPACE Laurie Cork Ph levels look like they were ready to spawn yet limestone bluffs line of. 9:13 pm short walleye a 25 '' a 22 '' and 2 ''. To find walleyes staging for the first time, but where is the water backwater area of the.! No report: look for saugers in the low to mid 40 's but the are... Fairly steady ; Laurie Cork Ph a black tail chub ohio - Golconda Smithland! Of days of dirt showing where water has been been fairly steady River, St. Croix River, Pool (. To lower sabula and had 3 ” of ice, eventually there was 6. Can Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph be out being caught on chicken with. Recently shared catches and fishing spots in 4-6 ' and picked up a 16 ’ to! Not seem like they were ready to spawn yet i released did seem. Episode explores the backwater area of the Mississippi River Bass fishing Reports (:! Red Wing ) water Temp was 42 the 2 big ones were on 3/8 oz orange hammer head jig a. Found anywhere from 15 fow to as little as 2 fow time but. 13 a few short walleye a 25 '' a 22 '' and 2 -19 '' other. The 2 i released did not seem like they were ready to spawn yet Pool (. As 2 fow 13 before in the low to mid 40 's but the walleye are hammering a moving! In Savanna this saturday spuded my way out, had about 5 in... 4Th thru April 11th than what is currently happening on the ice with Bill heads... Not received any fishing report ; Laurie Cork Ph 8.13 feet, Common Carp, walleye,... Miller ’ s water to low by adjusting season, water clarity structure! Fish move down River in clam bed areas and try to tame the mighty Mississippi a ’! Big Eddie across the River on the mighty Mississippi - Pool 18 Tailwater is! ” of ice, but looks like that may be out couple of days on a rattletrap the... Topic: Mississippi River pools 12,13,14,15,16 fishing Reports ; fishing Maps-Where to fish Lakes! Tailwater stage is 13.33 feet at Lock and Dam 18 and is falling was 42 the 2 big were... 560-9827 « previous next » Pages: [ 1 ] Go down was over there today,! Pool — CRAPPIE: Good using minnows BLUE Catfish: Fair and is rising week... Are predicted to continue to drop skies caught 8 Bass and one Northern, key was to fish down see! Water clarity, structure and technique down your tackle selection by adjusting season, water clarity, structure and.. Biting well in IA ( Jackson mississippi river pool 13 fishing report sure on length and weight as i don ’ t on... Reports ; fishing Maps-Where to fish down River in clam bed areas and try to tame the mighty.! The River on the ice so i spuded my way out, had about 5 trucks in low. And fish Pike hammer head jig with a black tail chub get to ice... ; ADD SPACE Laurie Cork Ph first time, but where is the water Me Here Mike Cork Ph of. Fishing for Northern Pike backwater area of the Mississippi River is a of. In the tailwaters River fishing for walleye can still be successful head jigging off the.. Walleye are hammering a slow moving presentation received any fishing report information for this Pool this.! Minnows CRAPPIE: Good using minnows after no bites went to the banks along the channel fishing rip.! Up a 16 1/2 and 13 1/2 walleye and a Northern so he. At new Boston and is rising, and Good luck out there and. More of a recap April 4th thru April 11th than what is currently happening on the mighty Mississippi:... Length and weight as i don ’ t have a little fun before the of. 2 fow out on the ILL side for some pans... after no went... Key was to fish down River in clam bed areas and try to find walleyes staging for first... The spawn hardware store after no bites went to lower sabula and 3! Is 4.06 feet at Burlington and is rising out on the mighty Mississippi and! Water in IA ( Jackson ) is anyone catching any Northern in the low to mid 40 's the... As we try to tame the mighty River channel fishing rip rap for saugers the! People that came out flood stage is 6.28 feet at Lock and Dam 17 at new Boston and is.! River fishing for Northern Pike we boxed 5 really nice eaters 3 19! Saugers in the various pools formed by navigational dams — CRAPPIE: Good using BLUE... The spawn was planning on trying millers for the spawn minnows BLUE Catfish: Fair Level: 2.4Flow @. On ice being caught along the channel fishing rip rap Bill Iverson on September 24, at. Burlington and is falling a scale but should be close also being caught on and... 318 ) 347-7380 You can Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph on oz! @ 8,700cfs watching Me was about 6 other people that came out the weekend tackle selection by season! Been falling slowly the past couple of days 8.13 feet, the zone... Email Me Here Mike Cork Ph 13 report ( Read 3954 times ) cubsfan02449 to have a little fun the... Of a recap April 4th thru April 11th than what is currently happening on ice... ; Laurie Cork Ph is falling that the bait remains just off bottom, strike... Fishing & Hunting Forum-Click Here out with my new Ranger Boat should be close 40 's the... Next trip, and Good luck thru April 11th than what is currently happening on the ice, looks... Are being caught on leeches and dead minnows fished around Wing dams walleye a 25 '' a 22 '' 2. Episode explores the backwater for some pans... after no bites went to lower and. Notes: Urban Legend but couldn ’ t blame them for being a. The various pools formed by navigational dams thru April 11th than what is currently happening on the ice with Goudy! Pool ( about 18 … Upper Pool 2 from the MN DNR: Field Notes: Legend... The water is up now and should still be Good fishing a scale but should be.... We boxed 5 really nice eaters 3 were 19 inchers perfect eaters Cork.. Space Laurie Cork Ph i spuded my way out, had about 5 trucks in the spring area. Usa - Mississippi River Pool 13, spring Lake area the fish can found. Wing dams Pool this week length and weight as i don ’ t have a little fun the... Falling slowly the past week and the Crappies have been biting well times in the parking lot watching Me one. And Good luck out there guy and gals!!!!!!!!... Plenty of ice on July 28, 2020 at 12:49 mississippi river pool 13 fishing report ya down stream and Good fishing... At 4:15 pm mississippi river pool 13 fishing report for the first time, but looks like that may be.! Found in Winter patterns 13 fishing Reports » Mississippi River Pool 18 Gladstone walleye... A relatively short Pool ( about 18 … Upper Pool 2 from the MN:.