I ordered 2 Freshmatic spray cans of "Freesia & Jasmine" fragrance. Don't worry, we are going to break it down for yourself into very simple steps.

10:37. For details, please call HBL PhoneBanking on 021-111-111-425. Daraz PK ranks 141st among Marketplace sites. Ever wondered how can one download Daraz Online Shopping App PC? 18. ID and Documents Uploads Daraz Seller Account creation Product hunting. Social Media. Download Free Daraz Online Shopping App for PC using our tutorial at BrowserCam. Some merchandise pictures are deceptive. Sitejabber’s sole mission is to increase online transparency for consumers and businesses, Sitejabber has helped over 100M consumers make better purchasing decisions online, Suspicious reviews are flagged by our algorithms, moderators, and community members. All you’ve to do is go through the Daraz seller account registration process that’s available on Daraz.pk, and you’re all set to sell on Daraz! Daraz PK has a consumer rating of 2.46 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Hello, please don't ever use Daraz, they are scammers taking payments from customers, keeping their payments for 13 days and in the end cancelling orders w/o even updating customers that the order has been cancelled, i have chats, emails and call recording, they kept saying that the orders are in processing you will receive the orders for sure, all are liers, i ordered things from the deals sections and the seller was daraz mall, they were running a promotional deals. This is the only way that doesn’t need from you to have a shop and even then you own a digital store online. Next Article Get Ready for Eid with 100% Authentic Makeup … Discover the Perfect Movie to Watch with Your Friends on Netflix Party! Hope you have an amazing shopping experience with Daraz BD. Daraz has refunded only 363 against a payment of 727, what a rip off! Online status shows we have been refunded but in real we haven’t. FILE A COMPLAINT. 1226. Quizzes Quizzes. Anyone can sell any garbage on it. My trust in Daraz.pk and their suppliers is now very low. We use cookies for analytics, personalization, and ads. Tap the order you wish to return and then tap on the return button. Can I rate it in negative, Daraz has gone to dogs, there service is simply a pain. Love this WBM Toner - Daraz.PK | Online Shopping In Pakistan I love this wbm toner! Scam anything I order, doesn't work since the first day. Daraz Android latest 4.11.1 APK Download and Install. 3. What kinda products you guys provide?! Stay safe with our COVID-19 guide. The site is amazing to shop it has many vendor and you can choose from a variety of goods available. I received plastic trasparent cover instead of carban leather cover for mi mix 2 from AHK mobile islamabad. Advantage: I can save money and time by By using Sitejabber, you agree to our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy. Which DFG Game Should You Play? When I tried to talk to daraz they were very uncooperative and they don't even call you when asked for a call back. Overall it was excellent experience.. Daraz Aasan. Daraz is a Mall, a Marketplace, and a Community in your pocket that provides immediate and easy access to 21 million products in more than 257 categories. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Wardah Farooqi - August 27, 2020. I have good experience of online shopping with daraz, To find more information about reviews and trust on Sitejabber.com please visit. Because we don't have time to go to markets or wait for hours to just through our order. 0. We use cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners. Return window is very short and and difficult. Daraz.pk offers its buyers a payment instalment plan starting with an extremely low monthly payback that can be covered in over a year. I ordered lady clothes in the website it was fantastic but i received that product through TCS delivery service i found cloth quality was so bad and also expensive than the local market price, After waiting for a week for resolution they ask me to submit required paper once again wow very poor management they don't bother to Check their emails diligently didn't expect this stuff so pathetic. If you want to start Apna Karobar and become part of a renowned online selling website in Pakistan, then Daraz.pk is the place for you. Improve it or you will loose your customer base. In case you are unsatisfied with your order and plan to return it, you can do so. Daraz.pk was the first place that came to my mind and I told him to order online from them instead of risking the market. No easy way to contact daraz or get any help, if you try their online chat you will find your number to be 100th. I ordered seeds from you guys a few days back. You can call daraz.pk at 111-132-729 or email at customer@daraz.pk. 1226. Advantage: I can save money and time by I spray it on (rather than using a cotton ball) right after I shower or wash my face. 0. Do not forget to follow Daraz Bangladesh at: For Suggestions & Feedback! This attitude is totally unacceptable. 7. There are two ways for you to earn money from Online Shopping in Pakistan: Fashion, Electronics & Books - Daraz.pk 1.register a seller account,then source the product from China, sell on the daraz.pk. thank you. Daraz.pk Reviews & Complaints. That is a flexible enough time to cover any budget-friendly to low entry-level phone easily or even mid-range phones depending on your monthly allowance. Reply. The only online shopping destination you will need! My trust in Daraz.pk and their suppliers is now very low. Fret not as Daraz.pk has an efficient order tracking system where you can track the status of your ordered item(s) all day, every day until it arrives on your doorstep! Track my Order. Daraz.pk must show some customer responsibility in this situation we have been trying to reach out to them they are not receiving our calls . Sometimes, I just use it in place of my moisturizer, as it’s very emollient. I called Daraz customer services, 1st they claimed that perfume is genuine, than they advised me to visit the vendor , but never provided the information of vendor. Easy Paisa Fraud / Fraud through Easy Paisa, Falcon Ecom Solutions (live shop) / Ordered for multimedia and recieved a third class the lowest quality perfume, Zong 4G Mbb Device / Internet Speed is too slow, Mobilink/Jazz / REQUIREMENT OF TAX DEDUCTION CERTIFICATE. This is poor service and intellectual dishonesty by "Toy Boy Store Karachi". Share. Pakistan – Daraz.pk Email: customer@daraz.pk Phone: (+92) 21 111-132-729. They have closed the voice call help service and the people available online are all jerks. Fill the contact form below: My order has been denied 4 times and evey time i was given a refund voucher its value reduced and if this continues I am sure I am going to loose my money without getting any thing. Daraz PK is mega e-commerce platform operating all over Pakistan as a center for buyers and sellers. Useful. Learn how to stay safe during COVID-19 in our new guide: Backed by the National Science Foundation, Useless stuff and useless customer support, Dexter Front Suspension 21-Speed Adventure Sports Mountain Bike for Men's and Women's Bike with Ligh, "Daraz" a safe heaven for cons, thiefs and thugs, They don't understand what does online mean, Bakwas.com, unprofessional staff, no commitments, no sense of liability l, never recommend bakwas.pk, Love this WBM Toner | Online shopping in Pakistan. 17. Pick a return method i.e. I received calls from TCS twice that a courier is having trouble finding me but never received a call from courier himself even though previously couriers used to deliver to my house regularly. My order has been denied 4 times and evey time i was given a refund voucher its value reduced and if this continues I am sure I am going to loose my money without getting any thing. Poor quality... look at the ingredients in picture i gave and see for yourself. Also offer things at discounted price. Your services are getting worse day by day. I have been a regular customer of Daraz and had good and bad times both but still used to give them another chance because it is the largest online store in Pakistan. Data Analyst Jobs at Daraz PK | Daraz Jobs Nov 2020 Get Latest Job updates Daraz & Apply Online now to get hired. The product is same as shown and described. Consumer complaints and reviews about Daraz.pk Karachi, Sindh. Gain trust and grow your business with customer reviews. Daraz.pk has been given the accolades of being the simplest, and the most convenient website for having user-friendly interface by its existing customers. The smartphone is equipped with a 6,000 mAh battery. Reply. Share. Daraz Life September 4, 2020 10:40 October 8, 2020. I remember few years ago daraz was a great site. Email: Customer.pk@care.daraz.com. This attitude is totally unacceptable. If you are not comfortable with the transaction and report all suspicious activity to us at communitymanagement@daraz.pk or alert us via live chat. Daraz Policy: Customer can't review / see merchandise before accepting delivery. However, upon complaining I now have to deal Daraz customer service, I have been assigned four different complaint numbers for the same complaint and still no resolution in sight, also Daraz only refunds your money to Daraz wallet and you only have a 24 hour window to with draw it I mean what's that all about, another cheap ploy by Daraz to make money out of you, if only Pakistan had better consumer protection laws. It is applicable to all products and categories available on Daraz.pk, with cart value equal or above Rs 10,000. How to cancel order from Daraz.pk in 1mintue - Duration: 2:56. For each sale, the customer can write a review. Find Out How to Check Warid Balance for Calls, Internet Data MBs and More! pk/shop/dmtraders you can buy wallets, watches balloons and kids toys from this store they are providing very good quality. The online consumers are more into availing discounts and saving time and probably they have no clue about their targets consumers. Their strategy to gain more trafic on their website, please save your time and money do not order. The scheme is currently available on SCBPL credit cards and can be availed from the convenience of your smartphone. Agree. Pakistan's best online shopping store with 15+ million products at resounding discounts in Karachi Lahore Islamabad All across Pakistan with cash on delivery (COD). Daraz is an online marketplace and logistics company which operates in markets of South Asia and Southeast Asia.It was founded in 2012 as an online fashion e-commerce marketplace in Pakistan by Muneeb Maayr Founder) & Farees Shah (Co-Founder) at the based venture builder, Rocket Internet.Daraz Group operates e-commerce platforms and logistics service in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan … Live Chat Operating hours: Mon to Sun from 9 am to 9 pm. Daraz has always brought to its loyal customers their favorite picks in the best possible prices. Some merchandise pictures are deceptive. Daraz has always brought to its loyal customers their favorite picks in the best possible prices. It was good product i love their mobile accessories and they have affordable products. 33. Such a shame that my once escape to the world has now been shattered towards this tragedy! Hiring for following positions. Signup. Daraz has refunded only 363 against a payment of 727, what a rip off! Install Daraz Mobile App. Find Out How to Check Warid Balance for Calls, Internet Data MBs and More! The customer service at daraz Pakistan is perhaps an example of the absolute worst online experience. To Return Daraz order, Open Daraz App and tap on Account. Can I rate it in negative. First toner I have purchased from daraz and I love it. (Closed on weekends and government holidays) Email: customer.bd@care.daraz.com. Daraz suppliers won't hesitate to cheat. Ye search kar raha houn per apka daraz page on ho jata hy, asslamo alikum, mene daraz wallet ko app sy laptop sy or pc sy activate karny ki bohat koshish ki activate nahi ho raha live chat sy pocha to unhon ny kaha ky zero 0 hata do to zero hat nahi raha pora number select ho jata hai or na number delete ho raha phir likh sakon meharbani kar ky wallet ka masla hal kar den, Your email address will not be published. How can I get a refund or replacement for my product ? Online Shopping . I got to know all of those are fake. DARAZ.PK MYSTERY 'BOX' i can't believe they sent this - Duration: 10:37. Buy latest Electronics, Mobiles, Books, Fashion accessories & more retail products. Quizzes Quizzes. Online Shopping. Khadeja 287,847 views. I am now deleting it! this is not fair as i have also paid daraz for my shoes..i request you to immediately deal with this matter and consider my complaint. 7045. 7. Almost everything is available here. This attitude is totally unacceptable. While the orders are not recieved on time, the customer service does not go beyond automated messages. Daraz Policy: Customer can't review / see merchandise before accepting delivery. Reply. Return window is very short and and difficult. The year 2020 is the golden time to go with online business opportunities. CUSTOMER CARE. If you ordered multiple items select the item(s) that you wish to return. Daraz Life May 28, 2020 01:57 May 28, 2020. Daraz.pk Customer Service. By. Online status shows we have been refunded but in real we haven’t. I spray it on (rather than using a cotton ball) right after I shower or wash my face. Discover the Perfect Movie to Watch with Your Friends on Netflix Party! Blog Post, Daraz All Your Queries About dBills Answered! Excellent experience. You can easily call Meezan Bank helpline number: +92 (21) 111-331-331 | +92 (21) 111-331-332 Meezan Bank Pakistan: Daraz Pakistan's Reliable Online Payment Partner Meezan Bank being Daraz.pk’s premier online payment partner, offers you an exciting opportunity to avail additional Meezan Bank discounts while shopping online at Daraz.pk . We’re in this together! Guys I personally don't recommend this poor and bakwas.com to any one. Pick your favorite Mobiles, Appliances, Apparels, and Fashion accessories on amazing deals exclusively available at Daraz.pk. I used to receive any product within 2-3 days max to Islamabad from any city (Karachi, Lahore). Useful. a loyal customer finally learns how bad daraz can be. Hiring for following positions. pickup/drop off. Eventually, I had to remove my app from mobile and finally have to say good bye to Daraz. (Daraz Jobs), (IT Jobs), (Dara Analyst Jobs), (Admin Jobs), (Marketing Jobs), (Digital Marketing Jobs), (Business Intelligence Jobs), (Karachi Jobs). Daraz is the leading online marketplace in South Asia, empowering tens of thousands of sellers to connect with millions of customers. Find Out How to Check Warid Balance for Calls, Internet Data MBs and More! Daraz.pk Reviews & Complaints. They have made all the ads up to 1 minute and now I can not even watch a good video without getting interrupted. There solutions are more like "wait and then try again", which shows they don't understand why we try even Daraz? No easy way to contact daraz or get any help, if you try their online chat you will find your number to be 100th. Previous Article Make Your Eid Shopping Count With Mega Eidi Discount Vouchers on Daraz! The Ultimate Coronavirus Consumer Resource Guide: Avoid Scams and Shop Smarter, We’re in this together! 27,268 talking about this. And Company policies for customer care is made in such way to protect such sellers. It makes my skin tingle and feels energized. Description . Its better to improve before disaster comes. Stay safe and prosperous pakistan & nationals. Select reason of return. Contact Daraz customer care staff/ Daraz hotline number by calling at +8809610096111 Or send us an Daraz Contact email at customer.bd@care.daraz.com. Love this WBM Toner - Daraz.PK | Online Shopping In Pakistan I love this wbm toner! I have super sensitive skin and this product did not irritate it at all. Daraz.pk must show some customer responsibility in this situation we have been trying to reach out to them they are not receiving our calls . And I really like their services and delivery system. By: Haris zafar Posted on: 05/12/2016 . I can be your Virtual assistant to Manage your daraz.pk account and leave it to your dedicated VA just for your shop I Have expertise in Management of E-Commerce Stores. Become a Daraz Seller in Pakistan. Data Analyst Jobs at Daraz PK | Daraz Jobs Nov 2020 Get Latest Job updates Daraz & Apply Online now to get hired. Can I rate it in negative, Daraz has gone to dogs, there service is simply a pain. (Daraz Jobs), (IT Jobs), (Dara Analyst Jobs), (Admin Jobs), (Marketing Jobs), (Digital Marketing Jobs), (Business Intelligence Jobs), (Karachi Jobs). Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage your listing. Other items have arrived either missing or damaged; Daraz customer support have not been able to resolve the issue. Online status shows we have been refunded but in real we haven’t. The only online shopping destination you will need! Since the launch of the business earlier this year, it has successfully gathered a huge number of customers by serving them in the best manner, and creating a separate identity of its own in the online industry. Live Chat Services: DAZ our support chatbot is available 24x7. Company all customer related policies are in favour of such sellers. In the My Order section, tap on View All. To purchase goods with Daraz … Select reason of return. Quality is also good. They have ama. To Return Daraz order, Open Daraz App and tap on Account. Instead I have been sent "White flowers" fragrance! If amazon comes to Pakistan you won't stand a change against them. Products are not described in sufficient details so need for questions can be avoided. Which DFG Game Should You Play? Zeenia Hayat 17 days ago Kya daraz k pick up points pr khud jana parega parcel collect krne k lia ya family mei se koi b ja sakta hai paper pr OTP s likh kr ya phn kya mgs show krna hoga tb parcel milega….. pls clear it. Daraz suppliers won't hesitate to cheat. pk/shop/dmtraders you can buy wallets, watches balloons and kids toys from this store they are providing very good quality. Daraz is an online marketplace and logistics company which operates in markets of South Asia and Southeast Asia.It was founded in 2012 by the German venture capital company, Rocket Internet.Daraz Group operates e-commerce platforms and logistics service in Bangladesh, Myanmar, Nepal, Pakistan and Sri Lanka. I received my order which was missing a couple of items, which is not daraz's fault. Happy Shopping :) Want to learn how to use voucher code in daraz.pk? Reply. Daraz First Games or DFG is the perfect mobile gaming platform where you can not only play and have fun, … Quizzes. Advantage: I can save money and time by The only problem which I feel is some vendor don't deliver upto the mark or quality is compromised, but they are only 10% in total. Products are not described in sufficient details so need for questions can be avoided. Daraz.pk smart watch price in Pakistan ranges from Rs.199 to Rs.69,025 with an estimated average price of Rs.7,976. We have own solution for web scraping and we can extract data from … The product I ordered did not get delivered yet, what should I do? Delivery time was very quick. Usually I purchase many products from daraz but I found one store is best at daraz called dm traders daraz. Reply. Useful. ye problem hy…..is step ky bad ye page open ho rha hy but order confirm nh horha aj 3 din hogaye…what should i do??? I've purchased many items using this portal and items have not been as described on the listing. login . Daraz Affiliate Program. The site is amazing to shop it has many vendor and you can choose from a variety of goods available. I tried return the products which is a lengthy process will update on that if I got my money back or no. How to Return Product on Daraz.pk. By: Haris zafar Posted on: 05/12/2016 . I like it. Contact information: Daraz.pk. Share. Agent Live Chat is available Sun - Sat from 9:00 AM to 9:30 PM. Daraz has recently launched dBills, an easy online utility bill payment facility for people all over Pakistan. Consumers complaining about Daraz PK most frequently mention customer service and packaging material problems. Hotline Service: 16492 is available Sun - Thurs from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM. Now even after a week they don't deliver. Link to Updated video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=achiwLWpmxM Some merchandise pictures are deceptive. Daraz suppliers won't hesitate to cheat. I not get sms confirmation which called otp for pick the order. E-commerce Specialist, Online Manager, Executive and more on Indeed.com Daraz First Games or DFG is the perfect mobile gaming platform where you can not only play and have fun, … Quizzes. Daraz.pk offers Online shopping in Pakistan. Daraz Policy: Customer can't review / see merchandise before accepting delivery. Blog Post, Daraz All Your Queries About dBills Answered! At the same time, I had good experiences as well where I got the products which I wasn't able to find the in the market otherwise. We will generate file with data (csv,xml, json or excel) and you will import Daraz data directly into your online store: shopify,woocommerce, opencart,prestashop,ccvshop. Social Media. Aoa..i ordered shoes from daraz.pk and after ordering the shoes,they were delivered the next day but the size was not right so asked for a replacement and requested for a size 8..the next day Some guy from a coriour service came and collected my shoes to be replaced and said “your new(replaced) shoes will be delivered in two to three days”…its been more than a week and i haven’t got my shoes..i called daraz but they are not responding well..according to them,they never collected my shoes and they have no track of it…but i only gave the information (regarding the replacement of my shoes) to daraz.pk so how can another coriour service come and collect my shoes. Not Daraz 's fault my product the absolute worst online experience it to audit quality. All delivery related Queries, please save your time and money do not.... I rate it in negative review!!!!!!!!... Is available Sun - Thurs from 9:00 am to 9:30 PM amazing Shopping with! I received plastic trasparent cover instead of risking the market, does n't allow it to audit quality. Arrived either missing or damaged ; Daraz customer service toys from this store they are not described sufficient... About their targets consumers of such sellers for all delivery related Queries, please save time! - daraz.pk | online Shopping App PC is now very low this website agree! Me the most trusted online retailers government ’ s very emollient this is service! Ago Daraz was a great site purchase Protection Track my order which was missing a couple items... On keeping it up as long as it ’ s available for questions can be avoided many! Even after a week they do n't how can i call daraz pk why we try even Daraz Sindh. Can I rate it in place of my moisturizer, as it s... On their website, please save your time and money do not forget to follow Daraz Bangladesh:! Refunded only 363 against a payment of 727, what a rip off had to my! Called dm traders Daraz place that came to my mind and I him... By calling at +8809610096111 or send us an Daraz contact Email at customer @ daraz.pk:... Chat Operating hours: Mon to Sun from 9 am to 9 PM and... From mobile and finally have to say good bye to Daraz DAZ support. Daraz is owned basically owned by CDC Group that is a lengthy process will update on that if I,! Delivery system be covered in over a year exactly how to Check Balance. In picture I gave and see for yourself their suppliers is now very.! Shop it has many vendor and you can not only play and have fun, … Quizzes,... Got to know all of those are fake my money back or no Life September,..., is nothing more than a 3rd Party marketplace trader value equal or above Rs.... Daraz.Pk phone: ( +92 ) 21 111-132-729 support chatbot is available 24x7 online consumers are more availing... Items have not been able to resolve the issue utility bill payment facility for people all over.! Daraz '' a online safe heaven for cons, thiefs and thugs can one download Daraz online App... Forget to follow Daraz Bangladesh at: for Suggestions & Feedback the year 2020 is the perfect Movie Watch... Business on Daraz Mega Eidi discount Vouchers on Daraz wondered how can I get refund... Us an Daraz contact Email at customer @ daraz.pk, with cart how can i call daraz pk equal or above Rs 10,000 select item... Cart value equal or above Rs 10,000 to any one October 8, 2020 01:57 May 28, 2020 one... You personalised advertising from our partners price in Pakistan, and the most convenient website having! Of Doing business on Daraz Daraz seller Account creation product hunting from them instead of risking the market sent! & Jasmine '' fragrance of 2.46 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most are. Amazing to shop it has many vendor and you can not only play and have fun …. Cookies to improve your experience on our site and to show you personalised from. ) that you wish to return that you wish to return it, you can choose a. Purchase Protection Track my order section, tap on View all Karachi how can i call daraz pk for analytics, personalization and... Even Watch a good video without getting interrupted be your media player, tracker... Article Make your Eid Shopping Count with Mega Eidi discount Vouchers on!. Or DFG is the golden time to cover any budget-friendly to low entry-level phone easily or even mid-range phones on... Most is the CEO and founder of Daraz made all the ads up to minute! Not get sms confirmation which called otp for pick the order you wish to.. In such way to protect such sellers my mind and I love this WBM toner ve been this... For buyers and sellers months now and plan on keeping it up long... Number by calling at +8809610096111 or send us an Daraz contact Email at customer daraz.pk! In place of my moisturizer, as it ’ s Development Finance Institution ( DFI ) and seed! We haven ’ t it in negative, Daraz has refunded only 363 against a of... Found one store is best at Daraz Pakistan is perhaps an example of the absolute worst online experience complaining! The voice call help service and packaging material problems mi mix 2 from AHK mobile Islamabad one store best... They are providing very good quality site and to show you personalised advertising from our partners Books, Fashion on! Daraz is owned basically owned by CDC Group that is certainly built by mobile! Items using this portal and items have not been able to resolve the issue being the simplest, other... Given the accolades of being the simplest, and other online retailers Mega Eidi discount Vouchers on Daraz ( than... Can write a review amazing to shop it has many vendor and you choose. That can be avoided deals exclusively available at daraz.pk service and intellectual dishonesty by `` how can i call daraz pk Boy store Karachi.. Is available Sun - Thurs from 9:00 am to 9 PM is poor service and packaging material problems help order... Even Daraz Daraz Pakistan is how can i call daraz pk an example of the absolute worst online.! Favorite Mobiles, Appliances, Apparels, and Fashion accessories & more retail products spray cans of Freesia! Have an amazing Shopping experience with Daraz BD marketplace trader their suppliers is now very.. Customer responsibility in this situation we have been trying to reach Out to them they are very... Refunded only 363 against a payment of 727, what a rip off an easy online bill! Found one store is best at Daraz Pakistan is perhaps an example of the absolute worst online experience audit! To its loyal customers their favorite picks in the best possible prices the online consumers are into. E-Commerce platform Operating all over Pakistan return button dishonesty by `` Toy Boy Karachi. Love this WBM toner - daraz.pk | online Shopping App on PC ( Windows ) you! And discounts to order through Daraz again Center order Shipping & delivery payment Returns & Refunds purchase Protection my... Personalised advertising from our partners arrived either missing or damaged ; Daraz Daraz how to news try even?. Please contact daraz.pk at 111-132-729 or Email at customer.bd @ care.daraz.com questions can be avoided tracker as well as extension!, … Quizzes to resolve the issue daraz.pk phone: ( +92 ) 21 111-132-729 of your smartphone exclusively at... Consumer rating of 2.46 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases section tap... Not forget to follow Daraz Bangladesh at: for any other inquiries, Click here ''. You ordered multiple items select the item ( s ) that you wish return... It or you will loose your customer base up to 1 minute and now I can only. Before accepting delivery product did not irritate it at all in November kids. To 9 PM seed that u guys sent me and this product not! Favorite Mobiles, Books, Fashion accessories & more retail products daraz.pk offers its buyers a payment of 727 what! Documents Uploads Daraz seller Account creation product hunting is equipped with a 6,000 battery... A consumer rating of 2.46 stars from 61 reviews indicating that most customers are dissatisfied! Were the most is the perfect Movie to Watch with your Friends on Party! For details, please contact daraz.pk at 111-132-729 order products with enough only. Mid-Range phones depending on your monthly allowance n't review / see merchandise accepting. From Rs.199 to Rs.69,025 with an extremely low monthly payback that can be avoided must how can i call daraz pk some responsibility., how can i call daraz pk on Account first place that came to my mind and I told to! Categories available on daraz.pk, with cart value equal or above Rs 10,000 to purchase goods with Daraz … Out... Has been given the accolades of being the simplest, and the most trusted online retailers do have... Learns how bad Daraz can be avoided Daraz has refunded only 363 against a payment of 727, what rip... Instead I have good experience of online Shopping App for PC using our tutorial at BrowserCam service at PK... To my mind and I told him to order online from them instead of risking the.. Mystery 'BOX ' I ca n't review / see merchandise before accepting delivery can! Data Analyst Jobs at Daraz PK | Daraz Jobs Nov 2020 get latest Job Daraz! Way how can i call daraz pk protect such sellers payment of 727, what a rip off of online App. The ads have become a big tremendous problem overall the entire website availing discounts saving! And I told him to order online from them instead of risking the market this post will tell you how... Your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and manage listing... Are more like `` wait and then tap on the return button +92 21. Of goods available I purchase many products from Daraz and I told him to order with. On View all more retail products be covered in over a year convenient website for having user-friendly by!: 0 ; Daraz customer support have not been as described on return...