About Us, This post may contain affiliate links. Stir in cocoa powder, baking … And don’t let the gluten-free part scare you if you normally don’t do gluten-free, this seriously is the BEST chocolate cake. flourless chocolate chip zucchini snack cake. I hope you love it! I saw some zucchini and almond butter in my fridge and before I knew it, this Healthy Zucchini Cake was born! Can I have a snack? Just a little shaved chocolate on top! ★☆ 14 of 15. Your email address will not be published. This is where I share what we’re eating – mostly “real”, family-friendly, doable dinners, plus breakfast foods, snacks, and of course, my favorite homemade sweet treats. Flourless Chocolate Cake. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Fold in chocolate chunks and zucchini until combined. Preheat oven to 375F and prepare a muffin pan by spraying 9 cavities with cooking spray. Sounds amazing! Stir in cocoa powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. You could use any all natural runny nut butter (peanut butter, cashew butter, sunflower seed butter, etc). Creme Caramel . This Healthy Zucchini Cake is vegan, gluten free, flourless, and loaded with almond butter, dark chocolate, and zucchini! Whisk together almond butter, maple syrup, banana, and vanilla. Can I have chocolate chips? Hi Sam! Looks great, but do you think I could leave out the banana and it still work fine? , Glad you liked this!!! Pour into prepared pan and bake until just set and a toothpick comes out clean or with dry crumbs. Do we have any cake? Wish me luck:), You’re so welcome! * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Let cool for a few minutes on a rack, while you prepare the frosting. As a diebetic, this is still very high in carbs! Cholesterol 32mg 11% . Put the oats in a blender and blend until a fine powder forms. In a large bowl of electric mixer, cream together peanut butter, applesauce, honey and vanilla until smooth. So without wasting any time, let’s start making it. Combine the cashew butter, cocoa powder, eggs, vanilla bean paste, maple syrup and melted chocolate in a medium bowl and whisk until smooth. If any bits of chocolate remain, reheat briefly in the microwave or over a burner, then stir until smooth. Is this flourless chocolate cake gluten-free? Facebook Tweet Email. and shredded zucchini. This looks tasty. This is a magical flourless double chocolate zucchini cake that’s perfect for a special snack or a totally legit dessert! You don’t taste zucchini or almond butter, in my opinion, even though those are the main ingredients. [CDATA[ YES, there is no flour in the recipe. SUBSCRIBE to get our All-Stars eCookbook free, //