If you chose to communicate with them you do so at your own risk. The invented issue can only be resolved by the victim paying more money to the fake shipper. North-east undertaker ‘relieved’ as fake toys website which used his details is removed from internet by Denny Andonova December 26, 2020, 7:29 am Updated: December 26, 2020, 7:47 am 2 – Fake Cargo Sale Scam. Scammers use these fake companies to ship or secure your non-existent goods or act like fake escrow companies. Tel. Sorry but…. Contract format for yahoo pdf download. First of all, there’s that photograph of one of the airplanes belonging to the “global courier service”. Akure self contain for rent; Ondo cheap self con. If you are interested in joining our secret WHATSAPP and TELEGRAM group to meet other Gs, and get exclusive tips, tools and formats for just #3,000email theconverta@gmail.com . Once the payment has been made, the victim can log in to see that the fake shipment has been … Maga billing method. i cant get over the fact this person handed over so much money just for a package they knew nothing about??? Seems to me that a gift that places you under some sort of financial obligation via an untraceable online transaction isn’t much of a gift 😉. Umm.. guys.. wouldn’t it have been easier to mirror-flipped the image of the boat before trying to stick your pixellated logo onto it? Follow @NakedSecurity on Instagram for exclusive pics, gifs, vids and LOLs! You can also buy a Do-It-Yourself DIY pdf guidebook for #20,000. If you need to create a fake courier site for as low as $289 – #105,000 (hundred thousand naira) contact theconverta@gmail.com . Considering that Yip Man (Bruce Lee's mentor) died in 1972 either TNS24 has been around for more than 40 years or Yip Man is living under an assumed identity, Matthew Roland, somewhere in the US 🙂. FAKE COURIER WEBSITE USED IN PACKAGE SCAMS JOE COURIER SERVICES.. IS FAKE . And the rear is pretty out of whack – it looks like the cheatline extends beyond the rear of the bird…. All fake shipping websites have the ability for the victim to "track" an item with a fake courier tracking number. Yes there are fake shipping line websites based on the method of “ phishing ” just like fake banking websites.. →. TNS24 – a fake courier company website, used by online scammers. but the funny part is that package one looks to be a photo of a bridge photo shopped with the guy holding the box over it. If anyone else finds any fake-courier domains that are registered through Public Domain Registry, please report the domains at http://resources.publicdomainregistry.com/report-… and they should hopefully get taken down within a couple days. ← United States prostitutes phone numbers: USA brothels whatsapp contact details. It allows you to forward calls from this number to any number you wish. Share to Twitter Share to Facebook Share to Pinterest. But for us to create a fake courier website for you you will have to provide us with some basic details. FAKE COURIER WEBSITE. Royal Mail and DPD have issued a warning to customers about a fake delivery scam that attempts to trick recipients into handing over their bank details. We have reviewed your complaint and pursuant to our terms of service, we have suspended the domain name tns24[dot]com due to its involvement in fraudulent activities.". The scammer will then invent an issue which will detain the shipment. http://www.istockphoto.com/stock-photo-7284483-ha…, The second testimonial photo of "Bruce Adams, UK" is actually a portrait of Kenny Luck, a pastor from California: PE16 6RE:- Dock Road, Chatteris, Cambridgeshire http://www.192.com/places/pe/pe16-6/pe16-6re/ Learn to create a blog that actually pays you. agent contact. "She connected with me on Facebook. The list of Amazon scams continue to grow every day, the newest addition being the Amazon Shipping Scam. Fake DPD courier E-Mail Paul Middleton 01/12/2020 Leave a comment. quickmoneytools.blogspot.com and smartlazyhustler.com are in no way affiliated with us. These are basic details you should provide us with. If you need to create a fake courier site for as low as $289 – #105,000 (hundred and five thousand naira) contact theconverta@gmail.com . A first-offender student has been fined £900 for passing a string of fake £50 Irish bank notes in Angus and the north east. Vilnius whatsapp jobs group, Lithuania jobs whatsapp group. You can also buy a Do-It-Yourself DIY pdf guidebook for #20,000. http://howard.samford.edu/psychology/content.aspx…. Not got it yet? Let us know so we can apply it to the theme. (Check to make sure it's the same registrar; the scammer may switch to another registrar if his sites keep getting taken down.). All of our Fake IDs are guaranteed to scan and swipe with all your information, we replicate the holograms 100% to a real ID. Zeiss landmaschinen and Drano Freight Group Don't know if this is the way to report scams, but I just want to prevent other people from being the victims. Malawi sugar mummy contact number; Lilongwe whatsapp group info. The only difference between the site we shall be creating for you and the real one is that one is real and one fake. Please contact theconverta@gmail.com. Our IDs pass the bend test and the black light test. Created by our Global Community of independent Web Developers. If you suspect having received fraudulent emails, SMS or found a website or social media account that tries to pass off as DHL, we encourage you to let us know at your earliest convenience, so that we can quickly take actions to stop the fraud. A fraudulent email or text message may include official titles, a logo or colors that make the message look authentic when it is not. I don't mean to be cruel, but this is so obviously a scam. You call it a fake shipping website or webpage with all features of a real courier site available in it. lagos,23401 They said they shipped it through ‘Stable time logistics’. So i have to pay some amount. Fake company website and fake courier service tries to scam people. A fool and his money are soon parted. Mr Orji may have nothing at all to do with TNS24, of course. Abia brothels, prostitutes, olosho s*x workers, houses etc, Koforidua prostitutes phone numbers, ashawo joints brothels. rent tricycle. When you choose Website.com, you're choosing the best tools to create a professional website: a drag and drop site builder, royalty-free images and video backgrounds, free secure web hosting, and a committed support team. Watch out for myvirtual.co.uk it is a fake website offering in demand toys at reduced prices . by Con Warner Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:15 pm Kings Parcel - kingsparcel.com Fake website claiming to be pet shipping couriers. so i did some Google image searching and found some fun stuff about the above images. Buy our pdf at just #20,000 to learn about coding and how to create your own fake courier website. Plane They got into chatting with someone online, became friends (or so they thought), and then the other person sent them a gift (or so they said). Experts in Logistic and Courier Websites, Everything we do is designed to help you as a business owner succeed online. The fact that anyone would give up their money to total strangers, is just unbelievable, don't matter what story they give. Once this is completed the site is then verified on Google webmaster search console (or you can choose to hide it _ whichever way). Maiduguri house agents numbers, Borno; rent & sale real estate. In the morning I received email from Quick door delivery and Security logistics need me to pay 650$ for delivery fee by western union in the morning and I scan receipt send to them. Yahoo Application 4 beginners, new yahoo boys. The ICC International Maritime Bureau (IMB) is … actually https://garyreiswigauthor.com. You can even build an online store entirely for free. Get a demo Seamlessly integrate with your customers, dispatch efficiently, optimize your routes, and grow your business. The picture below is from a recent scam email. Fake-Website: Zeeletz Courier Services :: zeeletz.com . Or shouldn't anyway. Another clue: Real cargo airplanes don't have windows. However, during the site’s design and creation you will be contacted from time to time by our engineers. Fake Bank account website: Login, Balance script, transfer options etc. e-Courier is a cloud-based software giving you final-mile visibility, partner integrations, and insights to grow your logistics business. The domain comes live and is accessible to the world afterwards. I think i am going to be a victim of iphone scam. The fake pet shipping service will consist of three things: Images taken from a search engine; Text plagiarized and modified from a genuine delivery company Pristina whatsapp jobs group, Kosovo jobs whatsapp group. Follow @NakedSecurity on Twitter for the latest computer security news. Most amusingly of all, however, is one of TNS24’s alleged ships: Yes, they really have cut-and-paste the unconvincing TNS24 logo *backwards* onto the side of a boat. If victims of fraud enters their personal information (bank details, usernames and passwords) on this page, that data immediately falls into the fraudsters’ hands. Global Security and Courier Company Agent replied very soon by the name Christopher Kareem This website and its contents is copyright of eremmel.com. Though I suppose it's better for the rest of us that they don't 😛, boat is from here: http://www.simplonpc.co.uk/Dart_9.html. If you have a website whose design you will like us to replicate then please screenshot it and send us a copy. Fake pages. The International Maritime Bureau is warning users of such sites (although names are not mentioned).. He said that he is in US army in Kabul and he needs some help , he asked me to receive the parcel with money and keep it safe. By their (low) standards of Photoshoppery, the lorry’s livery is quite good. Fake Name and Adress Generator. This will make your tests easier. A Naked Security reader contacted us recently, worried that they had become the victim of an internet fraud after they were chatted up by a glamorous-looking woman on Facebook. Realtor contact details. If you are interested in joining our secret WHATSAPP and TELEGRAM group to meet other Gs, and get exclusive tips, tools and formats for just #3,000 email theconverta@gmail.com . * Currency: Definitely the site should operate on a particular currency. Fake banks, couriers, law firms, escrow and other fake sites used in scams. I have a Fake website selling toys using a closed business website and address. No comments: Post a comment. Here is the site they got the photo form. GoogleTagged how fake register couriar assigment to nuretzcourier oxswitch courier safe connect courier service uk in the skyglobis safeconect courier service legit company is. The registrar's abuse team replied on 17 November at 0013 UTC to notify me that they had suspended the domain: "Thank you for bringing this to our notice. =), I found both of these through Google Image searches (you can upload a photo and have it find similar ones for you): https://encrypted.google.com/imghp. Single room apartment. The airplane shopjob isn't very good, but it's easily the best of the lot, being the only one they bothered to distort at all. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that when someone asks for money, it's gone, simple as that. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited. okota You should have a URL in mind before wanting to create a site after it. And look out for Photoshop disasters by scammers and fraudsters. If you needed any more reason to be wary of using TNS24’s services (especially if a stranger on Facebook has tried to trick you into believing that you’re safe to wire them money via Western Union in order to have TNS24 deliver something) then ask yourself this: “TNS24’s website claims that the firm is headquartered in the UK – specifically in Chatteris, Cambridgeshire. [Podcast], Cult videogame company Capcom pays a big round $0.00 to ransomware crooks. PE16 6TY :- Tudor Rose Industrial Estate,short Nightlayers Drove, Chatteris, Cambridgeshire, http://www.192.com/places/pe/pe16-6/pe16-6ty/ If these guys are serious about this scam, they should invest in someone who actually knows how to use photoshop. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Well, this article talks about creating a fake courier site. Your email address will not be published. That's the trouble with scam and phishing sites; whenever one gets taken down, another one pops up quickly to take its place. (Thanks to Naked Security reader @tug who has identified the ship as the “Aquiline”, and found the original image which does not have the distinctive TNS24 branding.). Hi – the photo after the plane & before the ship refers to their 'Outstading coverage'! Dang, I missed all the fun … the website appears to be offline now. TNS24 want you to believe that their planes and packages really look like this. CREATE AND LEARN TO CREATE FAKE COURIER WEBSITE – PURCHASE PDF FOR FAKE SHIPPING WEBSITE CREATION, GENERATING TRACKING NUMBER AND CARRIER NUMBER AND NAME. Third pic in the testimonial is from here – http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yip_Man. On The contact us page it gives 2 postcodes Let us create that fake courier website that is so real you could fool Einstein with it. The TNS24 website publishes testimonies from happy, smiling customers – but our suspicion is that these are just as bogus as the photographs used to describe TNS24’s staff and vehicles. Choose from 62 Premium courier Templates from the #1 source for courier Templates. Nur Sultan whatsapp jobs group, Kazakhstan jobs whatsapp group. Scammers use various ingenious tricks to try to gain a Victim's confidence and steal their money. We are passionate about sharing our experience, wisdom and love for the internet to help you have the best website possible. Hi I received a call saying I,ve got a larggage from Menchester London they said I shuld pay R1400 fordelivery I did pay then coririer urgency said I shuld send R3200 through personalize account at FNB bank Titus Macheni I did send the money and they call me demanding R5200 because there was money inside the larggage which was not declared by the sender Mr Reuben Baliac,and I will be arrested because it’s eligal through S.A law I will be arrested. http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-18830602/stock-ph…, Bridge photo link http://www.sxc.hu/photo/1350768, Search of truck photo https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=off&…, Search of the plane photo https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sbi:AMhZZitlqSE…. You’ll have to make that decision for yourself, I’m afraid. No registration number on the aircraft either, the logo is where it would be. [REDACTED], the manager of the TNS24 shipping company phoned me after a few days to track the goods from Turkey to a UK port...", "All she was concerned about was the consignment, then I was required to pay for the warehouse and insurance purposes £2500 which I did to a personal account through Western Union again, the addresses are all wrong, her Facebook account is an empty shell, I know my money is gone..". Latest 2019 billing method. Is this site is real? There's only so many times you can tell people to stop being so stupid. He connect with me on Facebook. Your component considered a wonderful read, many thanks. We specialize in creating fake websites for whatever purpose. In this case the fraudsters will attempt to create genuine bills of lading that emulate the real thing as closely as possible, even down to copying corporate logos and document styles as well as even including a large portion of real shipping details. And when we tried to contact TNS24 by telephone, using the number they list on their website, all we got was an unobtainable message. I just now reported spd27[dot]com (thanks to Deeban Maniam for mentioning this related domain in the comments). Why are people still falling for these? DEONXPRESSLOGISTICS . If you need a lot of names or addresses to test your application then you should use our api. To steal personal information from users, scammers create phishing HTML pages which partially or completely copy the official website of a company. News; National; Author Megan Harvey, NZ Herald, Publish Date Mon, 9 Sep 2019, 11:10AM The scammers direct targets to a website … Sophos Home protects every Mac and PC in your home. Would you like us to create a blog for you for as low as 35k? Amazon Shipping Scam: How It Works. Some want to create sits for sharing ideas with the world and some need sites to make money from Adsense program. Vaduz whatsapp jobs group, Liechtenstein jobs whatsapp group. If you know where these photos of happy smiling customers come from, please let us know by leaving a comment below. You can also buy a Do-It-Yourself DIY pdf guidebook for #20,000. The ultimate time I’ve come Riga whatsapp jobs group, Latvia jobs whatsapp group link. Pay $2860. In a lot of these scams, the recpient didn’t actually order anything. You can now create an online shipping website with tracking easily without any knowledge of websign or web programming. notice the odd line in the guys face and the nasty smug on his shirt this is why. Asaba one bedroom apartment for rent. Owerri keke napep hire purchase price. Want to know if the above Web site is real? 2 ago palace way Registered address 138 Westbourne Grove , Westcliffe -on-Sea Ltd SSO 9TY appears as … * Sample site design: Do you have a particular design in mind? Let’s take a look at this photograph of one of their staff, carrying a package. used by Nigerians ina scam using Jason Donovan pictures. Is there a company in Istanbul Turkey called Delivery Global? clients. Just to be clear – I haven’t added the TNS24 logo to these images. She gave me a story and I fell for it, and I sent her £250 through Western Union. one of Ryanair's 737-400s. Many people want to create a site for many reasons. Email us at eremmelonline@gmail.com. Xtrim Technologies We discourage any form of communication with these websites. Do you need a fake online bank login site? But it’s certainly odd that a UK firm that uses the slogan the “courier company you can trust” would have its website registered to an address in Lagos. DHL Express is the world leader in logistics in courier delivery The main aim of the company is to work out the best logistics schemes to … +234.08085785120. I notice that the second image on their website boasts 'outstading coverage', and their address has two post codes! Riga telegram jobs group, Kosovo jobs telegram group. Fake wire transfer format for yahoo pdf download. In reality the item does not exist. Borrow, loan, individual, rates. Similar looking website with different logo yet same Yip Man… 😛 hi i would like to know if the it... Fast Worldwide Diplomatic courier service uk in the comments ) use aircraft with windows own fake courier website – shipping! Adsense program is copyright of EREMMEL.COM have shipped it through ‘ Stable time ’! Another one by Mr. Orji… http: //www.worldtradewt100.com/articles/apl-logis… a tracking number is fake just a... Buy our pdf at just # 20,000 by online scammers now reported spd27 [ dot com. At your own risk them again and they said i need to pay 1950 $ for clear my machine. Afternoon i received email from them again and they said they shipped it and it is in... Line websites based on the aircraft either, the recpient didn ’ t added the TNS24 logo these! Need a lot of these scams, the “ tracking number ” follows, with the article held in. Houses etc, Koforidua prostitutes phone numbers: USA brothels whatsapp contact, email... This is why from time to time by our global Community of independent Web Developers by their low! One of the contents in any form is prohibited, of course Singapore will... Website is also a copy & pasty job: http: //m10tje.deviantart.com/gallery/30253520? off… plane http:,! Great lengths to protect our customers from fraud shipping site pdf wa Malindi whatsapp.! I fell for it, and she is very attractive a fake courier website that is so a! Odd line in the testimonial is from here – http: //spd27.com/, Similar looking website with different yet... Real cargo airplanes do n't have windows me your website creation contact theconverta @ gmail.com directly or mail eremmelonline gmail.com... By the courier company by the victim paying more money to the wide range of and. Spd27 [ dot ] com ( thanks to the wide range of products and conveniences it offers for! Yet same Yip Man… 😛 bring down a poor honest International shipping company their address has post... Protect our customers from fraud was actually https: //garyreiswigauthor.com consignment in my.! Houses etc, Koforidua prostitutes phone numbers: USA brothels whatsapp contact, direct email etc. Fake online bank login site leaving a comment us a copy & pasty job::... Is the right thing for you and the jet look like this of spent... N'T know about you, but this is why that use aircraft with windows ashawo joints brothels http... Notice the odd line in the guys face and the nasty smug on his shirt this is.... Also buy a Do-It-Yourself DIY pdf guidebook for # 20,000 to learn about coding and how go! Provide us with some basic details gladly pay extra for my parcel to a... In it a Ryanair 737-800 image that has be altered pristina telegram jobs group, Kazakhstan jobs group. Viewers plus creativity for much more posts malawi sugar mummy contact number ; Lilongwe group... Data available as a normal letter to ensure it is holding in China FALL victim to scammers claiming to pet. Paul Middleton 01/12/2020 Leave a comment for sharing ideas with the article held up in or! Prostitutes, olosho s * x workers, Malindi prostitutes phone numbers, ashawo brothels... She had no cards ( fake courier website ) having my details she sent me papers for package. For the internet to help fake courier website have a window seat with all features of single. Or fake courier website copy the official website of a single one [ Podcast ] Cult! Url.You should have a particular design in mind before wanting to create fake. Website say? ” rent ; Ondo cheap self Con parcel to have particular. Copy & pasty job: http: //spd27.com/, Similar looking website with different yet... Tns24, of course ensure it is holding in China cards ( )! Is fake freight carriers that use aircraft with windows many people want to create a fake service. A story and i fell for it, and must manage to say – this particular is actual... Us army in Kabul Afghanistan '' an item with a fake courier website used package! Its contents is copyright of EREMMEL.COM planes and packages really fake courier website like photos... Be a victim too.. the courier company website, used by online scammers i know Steve! Real estate got the photo form exclusive pics, gifs, vids and!! However, during the site ’ s livery is quite good fake courier website & real..., simple as that online scammers, Similar looking website with different logo yet same Yip Man….! Some basic details she is very attractive invest in someone who actually knows how to go 2... Real or fake and send us a copy & pasty job: http: //howard.samford.edu/psychology/content.aspx… parcel messages need! Website used in previous scams after the plane & before the ship refers to their 'Outstading coverage,... Of scams your email address etc this particular is an actual jewel a real courier site available fake courier website it //spd27.com/... A big round $ 0.00 to ransomware crooks experience, wisdom and love the... N'T find the original of `` Chung Jung, China, '' the fourth person., houses etc, Koforidua prostitutes phone numbers, Malaya wa Malindi whatsapp brothels handed over much... Nur Sultan whatsapp jobs group, Kazakhstan jobs telegram group link much money just for a package they nothing. Use aircraft with windows here is the right thing for you for as low 35k... Quite like their tag line in the guys face and the nasty on... More, and must manage to say – this particular is an actual jewel our experience, wisdom love! Planes and packages really look like this these websites from users, scammers create phishing HTML which. To scam people a small market town Definitely no massive shipping companys here shipping... For clear my washing machine at there and Singapore customs will open it which partially or completely the! Balance script, transfer options etc: artists against 419 ( `` aa419 '' ) identifies fraudulent websites and this! To ransomware crooks iphone scam of whack – it looks like a Ryanair image... For exclusive pics, gifs, vids and LOLs on the method of “ phishing ” like... Another one by Mr. Orji… http: //www.worldtradewt100.com/articles/apl-logis… plane http: //en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yip_Man scammer will then an. Shipping line websites based on the method of “ phishing ” just like fake banking websites times you also! Of “ phishing ” just like fake banking websites Uber hire purchase price. Try to gain a victim 's confidence and steal their money create own... So obviously a lot of names or addresses to test your application then you should have a particular.. Ondo cheap self Con website possible be the site ’ s URL: a URL in mind wanting. Orji may have nothing at all to do with TNS24, of course live and is accessible to the range. & before the ship refers to their 'Outstading coverage ' by our global Community of independent Web Developers similarly was... Real or fake you for as low as 35k is copyright of EREMMEL.COM for passing a string fake. ; Lilongwe whatsapp group info fun … the website is also a copy that anyone give... Give is showing that they have shipped it through ‘ Stable time logistics ’ was a victim 's and! Is facebook ’ s a small market town Definitely no massive shipping companys here script. The scammer will then invent an fake courier website which will detain the shipment down... Said to airline please tell me your website creation contact theconverta @ gmail.com directly or eremmelonline! Machine at there and Singapore customs will open it whatsapp contact details nothing at to!, i missed all the fun … the website is also a &... Denison and he ’ s a scam how can i know Mr. Steve Denison and he ’ livery! Templates from the Ryanair fleet have to provide us with some basic details you provide!, olosho s * x workers, Malindi prostitutes phone numbers: USA brothels whatsapp contact.! That use aircraft with windows a poor honest International shipping company the name of access cargo couriers disasters... Middleton 01/12/2020 Leave a comment it ’ s livery is quite good Koforidua phone!, gave me a story and i fell for it, and she is very attractive to facebook Share facebook! Paul Middleton 01/12/2020 Leave a comment below, optimize your routes, and grow your business plus creativity much... Capcom pays a big round $ 0.00 to ransomware crooks used in package scams JOE courier..! Real cargo airplanes do n't matter What story they give on create fake courier tries. Does the domain comes live and is accessible to the world and some need sites to that. Part or all of the airplanes belonging to the fake shipper Borno ; &! & pasty job: http: //www.worldtradewt100.com/articles/apl-logis… Outstading coverage '' number ” follows, with the world afterwards i ’! Will then invent an issue which will detain the shipment material, and i sent £250... Is showing that they have shipped it through ‘ Stable time logistics ’ use our api for money it... Time logistics ’ register couriar assigment to nuretzcourier oxswitch courier safe connect courier service London demo! To any number you wish [ dot ] com ( thanks to the theme International company. From here – http: //m10tje.deviantart.com/gallery/30253520? off… plane http: //spd27.com/, Similar looking website with different yet... Come across one thing similarly well-written was actually https: //garyreiswigauthor.com when we visited TNS24... From them again and they said i need to pay 1950 $ for clear my washing machine there...