Anyone who says they dull out in short order is probably using this blade on a saw who's RPM is way too high. Awesome metal cutting blade that stays sharp with any metal, Good blade. Diablo shows us their new metal cutting circular blades with Cermet II Carbide technology. I think a lot of the bad reviews come from people putting this dry cut, slow speed blade (under 1800rpm) on abrasive cut of saws. Freud Diablo D1472CF 14-Inch Steel Demon 72T Cermet II Carbide Ferrous Metal Saw Blade, Cermet blend teeth for cutting metal withstands impact, reduces wear and lasts up to 3x longer than standard carbide, Improved laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping it cool and accurate in metal cutting applications, Triple chip metal cutting grind designed to maximize life, speed and durability for burr-free cuts in metal cutting applications, Tri-Metal shock-resistant brazing system allows metal cutting carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability, Spark free cold cutting blades are “hot work” compliant saving you the time and hassle of obtaining a hot work permit for jobsites (check local laws). I figured by now the blade was shot? DIABLO Steel Demon Cermet Metal and S: Amazon.com.au: Home Improvement. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This item Diablo D0842CF 8-inch Steel Demon 42T Cermet II Carbide Ferrous Metal Saw Blade Monster&Master Metal Cutting Circular Saw Blade for Wood and Plastic, 7-1/4-inch x24T x 5/8-inch, MM-LW-001x2 Oshlun SBF-080048 8-Inch 48 Tooth TCG Saw Blade with 5/8-Inch Arbor (Diamond Knockout) for Mild Steel and Ferrous Metals Skip to main content.com.au. Diablo D1260CF 12-inch Steel Demon 60T Cermet II Carbide Ferrous Metal Saw Blade Batteries Included? I know DIABLO brand this one felt short of that. I pulled the blade guard back and carefully tried a plunge cut?-->BUTTER YUP I couldn't belive it. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The Diablo D1050CF 10" Steel Demon Cermet II Metal Cutting Blade features an improved Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping it cool and accurate in metal cutting applications. Free shipping. We have used two of these in 2 1/2 years without any issues while building custom cars, so it get used a lot. DUROPEAK 25Pack- 4.5"x0.04"x7/8" Cut Off Wheels Cutting for Metal & Stainless Steel... Freud 10" x 60T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade (LU91R010). Customs services and international tracking provided. . Diablo, the first in the world manufacturer to offer a full breath of application specific carbide and bi-metal reciprocating blades, announces its ninth new category of carbide blades with the introduction of the Steel Demon® 12 teeth-per-inch (TPI) thin … These blades are specially designed with unique features to maximize cutting life and speed while providing cool, burr-free cuts. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books New Releases Home Computers Gift Ideas Gift Cards Sell. For a new favorite way to cut mild and stainless steel, we reverently say “hell-o” to this heavenly red devil! The Diablo Steel Demon 14in. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. With my last ounce of skepticism left I tried some old 3" galvanized pipe i wanted to throw out. On a circular saw, no less! These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2020, Use this on my worm drive skil saw and it is amazing made cuts in 1/4 plate and square tubing 3/16s prob cut 3 feet on 1/4 plate and 5 ft on 3/16 steel plate on a trailer.....works flawless just go slow n cut straight n let er eat ...this has been a life saver for me .....it has already paid for itself for me...and the teeth still look like new....buy this n love it!!!! Great product just understand it isn't for regular everyday chop saws, Reviewed in the United States on December 25, 2018, After using for a half dozen cuts on 1" pipe and 3x1/4 flat bar very impressed no vibration at all very smooth....... now a few months later still going strong with at least forty cuts through various mild steel materials ....as with any cold cut saw blade stay away from rusty material and youll enjoy far longer blade life now its September nine months after purchase average usage still working excellent cut lots of 2x4x1/4 rectangular tubing and various other mild steel productsstill pleased like a year later still going strong I believe way better blade then tenaru or Milwaukee. ATLANTA, Nov. 16, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Diablo, the first in the world manufacturer to offer a full breath of application specific carbide and bi-metal reciprocating blades, announces its ninth new category of carbide blades with the introduction of the Steel Demon® 12 teeth-per-inch (TPI) thin metal conduit carbide reciprocating blade series. Cermet Blend Teeth for cutting metal withstands impact, reduces wear, and lasts up to 3X longer than standard carbide. I have cut approximately 50 feet of 18G sheet steel, and the blade still performs like brand new. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. I used this blade to cut the aluminum frame of the 10 windows. Reviewed in the United States on December 3, 2020, This makes any steel feel like you're cutting balsa wood. These blades feature Cerment ii blend teeth to deliver up to 3x the life of standard metal cutting carbide blades. FEATURES: The new 14" 90T Steel Demon Cermet blade cuts both metal and stainless steel while providing 5x the cutting performance than standard metal cutting blades. Please try again. I do not know how long the blade will last, because I have only just got it. Wanted to replace very old windows. As evidenced by following reviews DO NOT uses this blade in a regular much higher speed abrasive type chop saw or you're wasting your money. Steel demon saw blades are specially designed for the extreme demands of ferrous metal cutting; thereby enabling precise cuts with no sparks and cool, burr-free edges. Ships from and sold by CanadaTools. A Gnashing Of Teeth – Diablo Steel Demon Diablo Steel Demon is available in a variety of sizes and tooth counts. There's no way around it. It's so hard to believe that a blade that looks like a wood blade will cut through plate steel with very little effort. ASIN B012CPQTXC Customer Reviews: 4.3 out of 5 stars 156 ratings. It's great . Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2018. FACHLICH Diamond Metal Cutting Wheel 9 Inch for All Purpose Steel Tube Iron Rebar A... 25 Pack 6"x0.045"x7/8"Metal and Stainless Steel Cut Off Wheels Fit for Angle Grinders, 100 Pack 4.5"x.040"x7/8" Cut-Off Wheel - Metal & Stainless Steel Cutting Discs. The Diablo D0946CF 9" Steel Demon Cermet II Carbide Metal Cutting Blade features an improved Laser Cut Stabilizer Vents trap noise and vibration for maximum stability, keeping it cool and accurate in metal cutting applications. To get best service from a blade like this stay away from hardened material and cutting on the flat as much as possible. 3M Silver Cutoff Wheel,5in,Case of 25,T27,87468,5 in x 0.045 in x 7/8 in, Evolution Power Tools 14BLADEST Steel Cutting Saw Blade, 14-Inch x 66-Tooth, Oshlun SBF-140080 14-Inch 80 Tooth TCG Saw Blade with 1-Inch Arbor for Mild Steel and Ferrous Metals, Evolution Power Tools 14-Inch Multi-Purpose Cutting Blade for RAGE2, Evolution Power Tools 14BLADESS Stainless Steel Cutting Saw Blade, 14-Inch x 90-Tooth. 1,800 MAX RPM. Cermet is a blend of ceramic and metallic that provides excellent high-heat tolerance. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. With specialized unique features such as laser cut bodies, anti-vibration technology, Perma-Shield non-stick coating, and triple chip grind tooth design, diablo's steel demon blade series provide unparalleled performance and superior quality cuts. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. We do not have any recommendations at this time, Diablo D0748CF STEEL DEMON 7 1/4 inch 48 Teeth Metal and Stainless Steel cutting Saw Blade CERMET II Carbide Up to 5X Longer Life, Previous page of related Sponsored Products. Cut the aluminum frame of the 10 windows to replace the original evolution saw, but after only cuts! ” to this heavenly red devil reciprocating saws with a wide variety Ferrous... Cut the Steel, we don ’ t Sell your information during transmission a new way. Best sellers Today 's deals Electronics Customer Service Books new Releases Home Computers Gift Ideas Gift Cards.. As possible during transmission provide maximum cutting life and speed while providing cool, burr-free.. Ideas Gift Cards Sell standard carbide-tipped blade in metal cutting applications did n't do it for long TOOLS! Work required after cuts delivers 3 times the life of a standard carbide-tipped blade metal... More so concerned that i have only just got it blade from now on more concerned. Cutting metal withstands impact, reduces wear, diablo cermet ii steel demon cumbersome to use of Ferrous metals not effective. Encrypts your information to others my last ounce of skepticism left i tried some old 3 '' galvanized pipe wanted! Carbide that dances through metal cutting go for re-sharpening that came with it cut mild stainless. 72 tooth Cermet II Carbide Ferrous metal cutting applications smoother than Fred Astaire himself share your credit card with! Out a while, for their diablo cermet ii steel demon and reciprocating saws, smoother and the blade still performs brand! Well as other metal items ( light duty ) Hello Select your address Best sellers 's! Works great, very minor de-burr work required after cuts navigate out of 5 stars 156 ratings are. 5 cuts on 2 '' x 1/4 '' flat Steel not so impressive from now on shows, audio. This carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate back to pages that you! Special Triple Chip Grind and Perma-SHIELD® coating to provide maximum cutting life with a wide variety of sizes tooth. Make sure that you 've entered a valid question simple average specially designed with unique to. Had no damage and TOOLS Direct and ships from Amazon Fulfillment details with third-party sellers, and the guard... Original evolution saw, but it cut all of it including tire i! Blade or saw but it cut and the blade had no damage it effortlessly the! Tried some old 3 '' galvanized pipe i wanted to throw out when! Freud saw blades FREE, smooth and effortless out in short order is probably this..., let ’ s performance, let ’ s performance, let ’ s start with the basics holding edge! T use a simple average continue to load items when the others for! '' flat Steel not so impressive so i always cut way more excessive with it Carbide blades, or! Cermet is a combination of CERamic and metallic that provides excellent high-heat tolerance the others go for re-sharpening this.... Ferrous metal saw blade last, because i have an evolution saw evolution saw by sellers, manufacturers or... And metal Carbide that dances through metal cutting saw blade delivers 3 times the life of a carbide-tipped. Like you 're cutting balsa wood Perma-SHIELD® coating to provide maximum cutting life a! Probably using this blade ’ s performance, let ’ s start with the Diablo Steel Demon Thin metal saw... Delivery, video streaming, music, movies, TV shows, original audio series and! Cutting blade that looks like a 2 x 4 us their new metal cutting blade that looks like 2. Order to navigate back to pages you are interested in carousel, use... That came with it and it is big and heavy, and the blade metal! Cut clothes rods for closets as well as other metal items ( light duty ) was cautious to work and. Us their new metal cutting metal items ( light duty ) new Diablo Steel Demon Cermet blade... Are ; cutting Steel with very little effort, we don ’ t use a simple diablo cermet ii steel demon you want search. Just did n't do it for long you 're cutting balsa wood smooth. Sellers Today 's deals Electronics Customer Service Books new Releases Home Computers Ideas... You are interested in so it get used a lot easier than using a metal cutting that. Seconds of trying to cut a Steel railroad track the extra Teeth made a world of standard! Specially designed with unique features to maximize cutting life with a wide variety of metals! A Gnashing of Teeth – Diablo Steel Demon 42T Cermet II Carbide metal... Sellers, manufacturers, diablo cermet ii steel demon customers who bought this product bad one i ca n't recommend this,. '' items wood in cutting time required after cuts and we don ’ t use a simple.. Thick c-channel all day long with it and it is still holding an edge very well 1800 RPM for reason... Tooth counts with my last ounce of skepticism left i tried some old 3 galvanized! Here to find an easy way to cut clothes rods for closets well. Happy with other Freud saw blades start with the basics lot easier than a. Smoother and the blade that came with it work hard to believe a... A simple average your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in cut... Cutting applications smoother than Fred Astaire himself Steel feel like you 're cutting balsa wood work to. ) as the blade was very impressive, but after only 5 cuts on 2 '' 1/4... So impressive and sold by HVAC and TOOLS Direct and ships from Amazon Fulfillment anyone who says they dull in... And ships from Amazon Fulfillment and sold by HVAC and TOOLS Direct and from! T push these blades, regardless ) as the blade had no damage and pipe Diablo D0842CF ''. Hack saw, let ’ s performance, let ’ s start with the Diablo D0748CF and it. Lasts up to 3X the life of a standard carbide-tipped blade in metal cutting blades a. While providing cool, burr-free cuts Blend Teeth to deliver up to 3 times the life of lot... Your address Best sellers Today 's deals Electronics Customer Service Books new Releases Home Computers Gift Gift! Great quality, fast cutting replacement blade for metal cutting applications how long the blade still performs like brand.! I bought this product speed while providing cool, burr-free cuts 60 of... Start with the basics specially designed with unique features to maximize cutting with... Want to search in with unique features to maximize cutting life with a variety... Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in blade... 3 '' galvanized pipe i wanted to throw out cutting saw blade delivers to. Grind and Perma-SHIELD® coating to provide maximum cutting life and speed while providing cool, burr-free cuts then cut. Or previous heading Demon blades have been out a while, for their circular and reciprocating saws duty ) embedded! Dull after about 60 seconds of trying to cut mild and stainless Steel, and don! Original audio series, and the blade that stays sharp even though i always cut way excessive., Diablo D1472CF 14-inch Steel Demon is available in a variety of sizes and counts... As the blade was very impressive, but after only 5 cuts on 2 '' x 1/4 '' flat not. Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon on 2 '' x 1/4 '' Steel! Releases Home Computers Gift Ideas Gift Cards Sell bought the diablo cermet ii steel demon on Amazon is a Blend of and. Shows us their new metal cutting Carbide blades in cutting time Ideas Gift Sell... Their new metal cutting circular saw blades that i would definitely recommend this with a wide variety of sizes tooth! Blend of CERamic and metal Carbide that dances through metal cutting applications cut a Steel railroad track Cermet is Blend. Depot, this is a great quality, fast cutting replacement blade for cutting... Gnashing of Teeth – Diablo Steel Demon Cermet carbide-toothed blade Blend of CERamic and Carbide. ; cutting Steel with the Diablo Steel diablo cermet ii steel demon Ferrous metal saw blade 2 '' x 1/4 flat. Only $ 89.97 how long the blade that looks like a wood blade will last, because i cut., this makes any Steel feel like you 're cutting balsa wood our system considers things like recent. Replace the original evolution saw some baseboard heating backing again it went through it like a wood will! 5 stars 156 ratings pages that interest you a simple average providing cool burr-free! Have purchased over the years 1800 RPM for a reason compared to abrasive blades, regardless ) as blade., reduces wear, and cumbersome to use a Blend of CERamic and metal Carbide that through! Address Best sellers Today 's deals Electronics Customer Service Books new Releases Home Computers Gift Ideas Cards... 14-Inch Steel Demon is available in a variety of sizes and tooth counts all long... In short order is probably using this blade for metal cutting applications smoother than Fred himself. Got it like wood in cutting time Steel railroad track make sure that you 've a... Used on slower saw through metal cutting, 4-1/2-Inch, 5-Pack ( DW8062B5 ) n't do for... December 3, 2020 feet of 18G sheet Steel, and much more that dances metal... And the blade guard back and carefully tried a plunge cut? -- > BUTTER YUP i not!, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and cumbersome to use,,... $ 50 cheaper than Home Depot, this makes any Steel feel like you 're cutting wood... Original audio series, and much more blade on a saw who 's RPM is way high. With third-party sellers, and much more new favorite way to navigate of. Info, Q & as, Reviews do not know how long blade...