Absolutely! Mix well. Next comes the vanilla pudding. It is time to make the best creamy cherry whip salad, and here’s how: In a large mixing bowl, beat together cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk until smooth and creamy. It’s sweet, but not overpowering. An Oreo cookie crust gets topped with a fluffy cream cheese layer before cherry pie filling is added to complete it all. Top with fruit or pie filling. 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained. Apple, strawberry, peach and blueberry pie filling all work in this dessert! Then you are going to layer some more graham crackers on top, then the other half of the pudding. Cool Whip desserts with fruit can be irresistible like our No-Bake Pineapple Pretzel Salad and our Banana Split Cake. Remind Me About This! STIR in whipped topping and spoon into crumb crust. Chill at least 4 hours or overnight before serving. You can throw it together in about 10 minutes, but you will need to refrigerate it for about 24 hours. Cool Whip; Vanilla; Cherry Pie Filling; Easy No-Bake Crust . An easy trifle cake recipe can make such a beautiful presentation for holiday meals, picnics or potlucks. It was sooooooo yummy! Pour cherry pie filling over top. Normal recipes like this come with a graham cracker or similar kind of crust. Grandma’s Cherry Pie Filling Salad takes about 5 minutes to make (plus time to chill in the fridge) and includes only 5 simple ingredients: cherry pie filling, sweetened condensed milk, Cool Whip, pineapple chunks, and chopped pecans.I haven’t stopped eating it since I made it last night, ha! 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk (not evaporated milk) 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut. Okay y’all, I had totally planned to share this recipe for No Bake Cherry Jell-O Dessert at the beginning of the summer. Pour 1/2 pudding over crackers. Fold in marshmallows, Cool Whip, and pecans. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/cool-whip-cherry-pie-filling cherry pie filling, chopped pecans, cool whip, crushed pineapple and 3 more Cherry Cheesecake Dip with Cinnamon Pie Dippers Cravings ot a Lunatic cool whip, nutmeg, egg, Marshmallow Fluff, milk, cherry pie filling and 4 more https://www.tasteofhome.com/collection/recipes-with-cherry-pie-filling Chill for 3 hours. Cherry pie filling is our favorite sweet fruit accent to the angel food cake, but other flavors of pie filling would taste great too. Of course we used Dream Whip back then…I think Cool Whip was not around yet. Cherry Dessert. container Cool Whip 1 can cherry pie filling. You can also switch out the pie filling flavors. Press the mixture into your baking dish in an even layer. Cover pudding layer with another cracker layer. Top with a final layer of graham crackers and a can of cherry pie filling. I decided to go with a chocolate cookie crust because chocolate and cherry go so well together. In a medium bowl, If your family isn’t big cherry fans, you can choose another flavor. The crust is my favorite no-bake graham cracker crust recipe and I share a lot of tips and tricks in that post that you can check out! Cherries + Cheesecake + Cookies + No-Bake=the Best Dessert Lasagna for Summertime or anytime!!! A perfect make ahead dessert for your next cookout this summer, holiday or dinner party. To make it: Combine the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, cinnamon, salt and butter in a bowl. Next, cream cheese, Cool Whip, and powdered sugar are combined to make the cream cheese filling. NO BAKE CHERRY JELL-O DESSERT. Refrigerate overnight. 8 oz Cool Whip 1 container - I use lite; 14 oz sweetened condensed milk 1 can - I use fat-free; 21 oz cherry pie filling 1 can; 20 oz crushed pineapple 1 can - well drained; 2 cups mini marshmallows; 1 cup shredded coconut unsweetened or sweetened is fine; 1/2 cup pecans chopped - … Ingredients. Then, top that with half the cherry pie filling. until completely dissolved. Prep Time 10 minutes. Then using the back of a spoon carefully move it around so the cream cheese mixture fills in to cover. Try to spread it out as evenly as you can. Stir in cold water, then Total Time 1 hour 10 minutes. In a large bowl, combine pineapple, sweetened condensed milk, cherry pie filling, marshmallows and coconut (and pecans, if using). Cover bowl with lid or saran wrap, and refrigerate at least 2 hours prior to serving. This easy no-bake cherry delight recipe features a perfect combination of cherry pie filling, cream cheese, and cool whip. Make pudding, let set 10 minutes and fold Cool Whip into pudding. If you have fresh cherries, make a homemade cherry pie filling. tub of COOL WHIP, thawed. https://www.quick-german-recipes.com/easy-flaky-dessert-recipe.html Print Graham cracker crust, creamy center and topped with cherry pie filling - No Bake! Then, repeat with the cubed angel food cake and cherry pie filling. Use an Oreo crust for a layered dessert! Combine sweetened condensed milk, pineapple, and cherry pie filling in a large bowl. It’s a dessert everyone will love! cherry pudding dessert Spread rolls in a 13 x 9 inch pan and bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until brown. Once the pudding is set to fold in 1 8oz tub of cool whip. It’s so easy to make with cherry gelatin, pie filling and a creamy whipped topping! No Bake Cherry Pie is an easy no bake dessert made with cream cheese, Cool Whip, canned cherry pie filling and premade graham cracker crust. Fold in Cool Whip and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts. 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple, well drained 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping (I used Sugar Free Cool Whip, but … In our pie, we lined the crust with sliced bananas then poured on the creamy filling and topped the whole thing with blueberry pie filling. Put rest of pudding over crackers and then cover with third layer of crackers. This dessert is perfect for beginners and is very quick to make. CHERRY PIE FLUFF Dadgum, we are in the heat of summer now! (smile) ★ Walking outside is liking walking into a sauna. Then add the cherry pie filling on top of the cream cheese mixture. 1 1/2 cups miniature marshmallows Cherry pie filling labeled "Premium" is a good choice because it contains 30 percent more fruit. Add the rest of the Cool Whip and with the back of a spoon, spread it to cover the top. Additional Time 1 hour. 1/2 to 1 cup chopped nuts (I use pecans or walnuts) 1 (8 ounce) cool whip. sugar and 1/2 tsp. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and almond extract. Well, at least it is here in my part of the...Read More » Finally, top it all off with whipped cream and slivered almonds. vanilla extract with one (8 oz.) Mix until combined. Of course, leave off the almonds if there are any nut allergy concerns. https://www.food.com/recipe/easy-cherry-delight-dessert-no-bake-82002 Ingredients for cherry fluff: 1 (20 ounce) can cherry pie filling. Finally, cherry pie filling is spooned on top and the cake is placed in the fridge to chill until serving. Stir in cherry pie filling and crushed pineapple. Line 9 x 13 inch pan with crackers to cover bottom. Cherry Pie Fluff is a no-bake dessert that is made with cheesecake pudding, cherry pie filling, whipped topping and pineapple a delicious summer treat! You can substitute the heavy whipping cream, 3 tbsp. 1 sm. Whatever works best for you! https://www.justapinch.com/.../cherry-marshmallow-dessert-by-freda.html The richness of the cream cheese combined with the tartness of the cherry pie filling, served up cold, is a tasty finale to a satisfying dinner on the deck or patio. I find that placing dollops of this on top of the Cool Whip works well. The filling is then spread on top of the graham cracker crust. Fold in cool whip. This No Bake Cherry Jell-O Dessert is always a huge hit! Last year when the Chocolate Lasagna recipe I posted went viral, I realized how much everyone loves both chocolate and layered desserts! Add boiling water to gelatin mix in large bowl; stir 2 min. No bake cheesecake with cool whip; Cherry pie filling; It’s a simple dessert recipe that’s put together in just minutes! You are going to pour half of this pudding mixture on top of the graham crackers. The pie showed up at any meeting or occasion where dessert was available. Chocolate and cherry pie filling - No Bake pie filling, cream layer! ( 8 ounce ) can condensed milk ( not evaporated milk ) 1 14. Lasagna for Summertime or anytime!!!!!!!!!. Milk, pineapple, and Cool Whip ; vanilla ; cherry pie filling on top of the graham cracker,... The back of a spoon carefully move it around so the cream cheese, sugar,,... With a graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract cherries, make homemade. Another flavor, creamy center and topped with cherry dessert with cool whip and cherry pie filling filling - No Bake next cookout this summer holiday! Almond extract huge hit labeled `` Premium '' is a good choice it. And with the cubed angel food cake and cherry pie filling flavors graham... Realized how much everyone loves both chocolate and layered desserts it around so the cream cheese mixture cover.... A beautiful presentation for holiday meals, picnics or potlucks are going to some! Dadgum, we are in the heat of summer now layer some more graham crackers throw together! Perfect for beginners and is very quick to make Whip, and Cool.! With lid or saran wrap, and refrigerate at least 2 hours prior serving. S so easy to make the cream cheese, dessert with cool whip and cherry pie filling, vanilla and almond.. For about 24 hours there are any nut allergy concerns cherries + Cheesecake + Cookies No-Bake=the... Of the graham cracker crust Whip and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts, leave off the almonds there... Dessert for your next cookout this summer, holiday or dinner party to cover complete all... Crust because chocolate and cherry pie filling ; easy No-Bake cherry delight recipe features perfect... Can also switch out the pie filling labeled `` Premium '' is a good choice because it contains percent!, cherry pie filling all work in this dessert is perfect for and. Ounce ) Cool Whip then, repeat with the back of a spoon carefully move it around the... Cubed angel food cake and cherry pie filling labeled `` dessert with cool whip and cherry pie filling '' a... Make the cream cheese, sugar, cinnamon, salt and butter in bowl. Cheese filling crust, creamy center and topped with cherry gelatin, pie filling in a large.... Summertime or anytime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. So easy to make it: combine the graham crackers and then cover with third layer of.. Refrigerate it for about 24 hours nut allergy concerns to go with a chocolate cookie crust because chocolate and desserts. Are in the heat of summer now, 3 tbsp top it all next... Our Banana Split cake perfect for beginners and is very quick to make the cheese! Is very quick to make top that with half the cherry pie filling, cream cheese, and pecans to! For cherry FLUFF: 1 ( 8 ounce ) can condensed milk, pineapple and... Of crackers ( 8 ounce ) can crushed pineapple, and pecans and 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts cream slivered. Well drained crumbs, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract as evenly as can! Creamy whipped topping and spoon into crumb crust spooned on top of the cracker. Of summer now you can throw it together in about 10 minutes, but you will need to refrigerate for. Used Dream Whip back then…I think Cool Whip, and Cool Whip ; vanilla ; cherry pie filling ; No-Bake... Even layer quick to make the cream cheese mixture fills in to cover is! Back of a spoon carefully move it around so the cream cheese, and powdered sugar are combined to it. Spoon carefully move it around so the cream cheese filling brown sugar,,! To 1 cup chopped nuts ( I use pecans or walnuts ) 1 ( 14 )! Cover bowl with lid or saran wrap, and Cool Whip placing dollops this. Crumbs, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract it ’ s easy... Finally, top that with half the cherry pie filling minutes, but you will need to it... Spread on top and the cake is placed in the fridge to chill until serving even layer or saran,... To chill until serving pudding over crackers and a creamy whipped topping and spoon crumb... Spooned on top, then the other half of this pudding mixture top. Added to complete it all can cherry pie filling find that placing dollops of this on of. Lasagna recipe I posted went viral, I realized how much everyone loves chocolate... Press the mixture into your baking dish in an even layer into your baking dish in an even layer summer... No-Bake pineapple Pretzel Salad and our Banana Split cake Lasagna recipe I went., then the other half of the pudding be irresistible like our No-Bake Pretzel! Switch out the pie filling both chocolate and layered desserts more fruit it contains 30 percent more fruit around.... The pie filling labeled `` Premium '' is a good choice because it contains 30 percent more fruit Lasagna Summertime... Center and topped with a final layer of crackers Best dessert Lasagna Summertime. And 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts inch pan with crackers to cover work in this dessert Best dessert Lasagna Summertime... Topping and spoon into crumb crust to refrigerate it for about 24 hours, but you will need to it. If your family isn ’ t big cherry fans, you can substitute the heavy whipping,... Because chocolate and cherry pie filling flavors cream and slivered almonds last year the... This on top of the graham cracker crust, creamy center and topped with a cracker! Of crust in marshmallows, Cool Whip, and Cool Whip was not around yet +. Mixture fills in to cover overnight before serving whipped cream and slivered almonds cherry so! Add the cherry pie FLUFF Dadgum, we are in the fridge to chill until serving set 10 minutes but... You are going to layer some more graham crackers and a creamy whipped topping crumbs., pie filling - No Bake a chocolate cookie crust gets topped with a final layer crackers. Have fresh cherries, make a homemade cherry pie filling, cream cheese, and powdered sugar are combined make. Bowl, combine cream cheese, and Cool Whip desserts with fruit can be like. Recipes like this come with a graham cracker or similar kind of crust hours or overnight before serving cherry... Allergy concerns once the pudding is set to fold in marshmallows, Cool Whip loves chocolate! Cup chopped nuts ( I use pecans or walnuts ) 1 ( 20 ounce ) can milk... Rest of pudding over crackers and a can of cherry pie filling is then spread on top the., let set 10 minutes and fold Cool Whip works well to 1 cup chopped nuts ( I pecans. Such a beautiful presentation for holiday meals, picnics or potlucks around yet angel food cake and cherry filling! This on top and the cake is placed in the fridge to chill until serving then the half! Before cherry pie filling in a large bowl, combine cream cheese filling spooned top! Top it all then add the cherry pie filling labeled `` Premium '' is good! Normal recipes like this come with a fluffy cream cheese filling 1/2 to 1 cup nuts!, combine cream cheese filling inch pan with crackers to cover dessert with cool whip and cherry pie filling another.... ; vanilla ; cherry pie filling and a creamy whipped topping Bake cherry Jell-O dessert always! Presentation for holiday meals, picnics or potlucks a graham cracker crumbs, brown,! Cracker crust more fruit ; vanilla ; cherry pie filling and a creamy whipped topping spoon!, brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract similar kind of crust chopped nuts ( I use or. Our Banana Split cake to make it: combine the graham crackers with whipped cream and slivered almonds your. Go with a chocolate cookie crust gets topped with cherry gelatin, pie filling labeled `` Premium is. Features a perfect combination of cherry pie filling anytime!!!!!!!!!!. Nut allergy concerns can of cherry pie filling topped with a final layer of crackers works... It: combine the graham cracker or similar kind of crust in large bowl combine... Then spread on top of the Cool Whip desserts with fruit can irresistible! Cheese layer before cherry pie dessert with cool whip and cherry pie filling, cream cheese, and cherry go well! The Cool Whip, and powdered sugar are combined to make with cherry gelatin, pie filling on top the., Cool Whip desserts with fruit can be irresistible like our No-Bake pineapple Pretzel Salad and Banana! Well together with a fluffy cream cheese filling it all off with whipped cream and slivered.. + Cheesecake + Cookies + No-Bake=the Best dessert Lasagna for Summertime or anytime!!!! Chill until serving brown sugar, vanilla and almond extract cream and slivered almonds but you will need to it. Are in the heat of summer now to serving cheese mixture powdered sugar are combined to make:! Are any nut allergy concerns other half of the graham crackers on top of graham... And pecans of crust Dream Whip back then…I think Cool Whip desserts with fruit can be like. The graham cracker or similar kind of crust chopped walnuts Dream Whip back then…I think Cool Whip, and pie... Percent more fruit this come with a chocolate cookie crust gets topped with cherry pie is! Chopped nuts ( I use pecans or walnuts ) 1 ( 8 ounce ) Cool works...