Restrictions apply. Reviewed in the United States on December 26, 2018. I was pleasantly surprised at how easy the application was (I did follow the instructions exactly and used a spray bottle to mist the soapy water mixture). $20.49. It made not only a big difference for peace of mind, but also for added style! This film is more opaque than the others we used but still let in light. Find Artscape window film at Lowe's today. I wanted to diffuse the light with a window film but didn’t want something cheap looking. I have installed several of these window films and they are very easy to install. Etched Glass Window Film. This goes on 20 plus times a day! I've tried several brands of window film and Artscapes are by far the best for ease of installation and the way they look. Although some companies make window film from ceramic, laminate, or carbon materials, most film is made of polyester using a polyethylene terephthalate, or PET polymer. For a little filtering or blurring it’s fine, but not for what I needed. From the outside looking in it does not look like stained glass but it makes it super dark and impossible to see through which is what we wanted! Mostly dark blue, very little yellow and gray. From across the room looks kinda pretty but up close looks cheap. I stretched the window film out on a table for a little while to let it relax the curl from the package. Artscape can be trimmed or combined to fit any size window, the images have a repeating pattern left to right and top to bottom. Artscape can be trimmed or combined to fit any size window, the images have a repeating pattern left to right and top to bottom. The colors of this product were more vibrant than the photo shows, which you may or may not like depending on the look you are going for -- we were happy with the more colorful look. Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2018. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Looks better in person! This film was sooo easy to cut out ans put on and it looks beautiful! Artscape window films create the look of stained and etched glass. x 72 in. Artscape window films create the look of stained and etched glass. We applied them to all of the transoms in our room. Very easy to apply and looks exactly as pictured! Talk about a compliment! They came out great! $23 didn't even cover one window. Our front door is double pane glass and i had burlap covering it for the longest time but we had no privacy at all. Apply the film during the day! x 36 in. ARTSCAPE has presented this window film in 36 inch x 72 Inch size in various colours to choose from. Artscape Inc. specializes in decorative and privacy window films. Such a great buy. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2019, I wanted to use this for a small street-facing bathroom window, and read many reviews where people were so happy that this film now gave them privacy for their bathrooms. I had to buy two rolls to get a pattern match for the full width of the window, but it was very well worth it. They will serve several purposes. One to disguise the fact that some of the gaskets between the glass layers are sagging. I had to cut mine down the middle & jigsaw it together on the ends, to use it on my window. These make such a big difference in the room temperature as he gets a lot of sunlight in the heat of the afternoon. 4. Shop Artscape Trellis Window Film online at Macys.com. This went with the style of our place so I bought it and couldn't be happier. Window Film, 24-by-36-Inch, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Artscape Regent 24 in. Put these up in my son’s bedroom modeled after the Hufflepuff dormitory. Don't buy any other brand! Once I started looking into how many options for decorative window film there are, I was a little overwhelmed. I have some pics and will try to add them. When viewed in the morning light, there were no bubbles at all and it looked great! Two, to cut down on some of the heat coming into the room in the summer and insulate a little in the winter. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. I put this on the long side windows on my front door and it looks great. I added the Old English to a dining room to allow light in without people being able to see in. Artscape. I was a little nervous at first when I received it, to me it looked a little cheap while still rolled up before opening. It seemed to catch and drag. Once I applied it, I fell in love with the look of it. Artscape 24 in. I put these up a few months ago and they are still looking good and helping to keep the room a better temperature. 0. We have a bathroom that overlooks our yard so in the summer months it can be a little uncomfortable using the bathroom while people are outside, being able to look in and all. The sun shines on it most of the day and it is staying put. Before purchase need pattern view for your application , unable to tell , was extremely large, Reviewed in the United States on February 18, 2019, Was unusable, the pattern was extremely large , needed a pattern size in the add missing information so as to judge how it will look for window size it will be used on, couldn’t find return info. Reviewed in the United States on November 19, 2017. It was easy to apply, it took about 10 minutes but I can't tell you the longevity of it as I literally just put it up. Artscape can be trimmed or combined to fit any size window, the images have a repeating pattern left to right and top to bottom. Reviewed in the United States on December 21, 2019. The film looks ok, is thick and easy to apply. The final look will be worth it! You can still see all customer reviews for the product. They are easy to apply to any smooth glass surface without the use of adhesives and are easily removed if needed. 4.7 out of 5 stars with 42 reviews. There is another house right outside my kitchen window and I couldn’t stand looking at that house anymore. Etched Glass Decorative Window Film (288) Model# 01-0122 $ 29 98. Artscape films are easily applied to any smooth glass surface and do not use adhesives. They do not use adhesives and are easily removed if needed. Artscape films are easily applied to any smooth glass surface. From the inside its amazing. Sunglasses no longer need to be worn during the church service and as a bonus, the window looks great. Bought one roll of Artscape film some months ago and now I am hooked. Nice heavy duty product. Artscape 36 in. 42. Thanks, Artscape! It has been hanging in there perfectly for some months now. Window Film (259) Model# 02-3275 $ 22 98. Window Film, 24-by-36-Inch, See all details for ARTSCAPE Old English 24 in. 24" x 36" Etched Lace Window Film - Artscape. I have very nice finishes in my house all except for my front door which I hated the lack of privacy. This page works best with JavaScript. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. X 36 in. I highly recommend Artscape Vista Window Film! They look like they came with the house! I definitely recommend this for a timeless faux stained glass look! Artscape films are easily applied to any smooth glass surface and do not use adhesives. Reviewed in the United States on June 20, 2015. These are “classy” and people cannot tell even touching them closely that they are film! This window film is so pretty, can't hardly tell it's not real stained glass. These look great and we're a lot easier to put up than I thought. Reviewed in the United States on January 1, 2019. There's a problem loading this menu right now. X 36 in. Artisan window film by Artscape creates the look of stained and etched glass. They look like they came with the house! Review Rating. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. 0. There are no bubbles in the film and the edges stay put unlike other brands. They really look like in the company's professional photos. Artscape window films create the look of stained and etched glass. x 36 in. Artscape is a decorative, translucent window film that provides privacy while allowing light to enter the room. It was easy to put up, but you have to make sure it's pushed down flat in the corners & on the edges of the window before you start trimming it. Reviewed in the United States on March 13, 2020. Shop window film and a variety of home decor products online at Lowes.com. My neighbor actually thought we had changed out our window! I have used this brand of film but in a different pattern in other areas of my house (to cover a sidelight by a front door) and I'm very satisfied with it. I had enough leftover to do the top of a window in my kitchen too and both worked perfectly! 2. I measured it and cut it to near-size, leaving a 1 inch margin around it, carefully put the ladder on top of some flattened cardboard in my tub and then climbed up there with the film, the spray bottle, a credit card and one of those little razor blade knives. 4.5 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on December 4, 2016. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, See all details for ARTSCAPE Vista Window Film, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. W x 36 in. My suggestion is to take your time and really scrape the water and bubbles out. I didn't have to match the pattern exactly when piecing it - it still looks great and we receive a lot of compliments. I thought I'd be smart by using a paper cutter (like the ones you had in art class) to trim this film but that actually tore it a bit- so I'd advise to just use sharp scissors. I bought another pattern for my kitchen window after my success with this. Highly recommend! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. I took my time with the install and had to keep cutting them a little smaller with a box knife when they were on the window to allow for a small gap so the water could be pressed out. $12.69 *See offer details. And it’s more expensive than another brand I may try next, Reviewed in the United States on August 1, 2018. This film was for church windows where the sun would shine in and blind everyone. We just finished installing our Artscapes Vista Window film today and we are still looking at them in amazement at how lovely they look! Bought one roll of Artscape film some months ago and now I am hooked. Reviewed in the United States on April 24, 2018. They look like glass! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My dog is constantly at the windows looking for rabbits, squirrels, birds,etc and barks wildly until I let her out. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. REALLY expensive for what you get. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Shop Artscape Spanish Garden Window Film online at Macys.com. It's been up for about a month now with no issues. Artwork for your windows. In 1995, president Thomas Hicks, a native of Portland with a background in commercial photography, began his vision for creating beautiful and affordable privacy solutions for windows that anyone could apply. Use a Rotary cutter and cutting mat for nice straight perpendicular cuts. I'm very pleased with the result and it looks much better than a wrong-sized curtain hanging in an odd-sized window (the curtain always left gaps which gave me some concerns about privacy). Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This Avenue Window Film from Artscape combines the classical design of stained glass with the geometric shapes of modern art. The film was easy to apply with a little water in a spray bottle. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. It features colorless sections to let natural light filter through, and gray, blue, green, orange, red, brown, teal, purple and pink sections that diffuse sunlight beautifully. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 4.8 out of 5 stars with 4 reviews. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2017. This particular purchase was for some bedroom windows that looked out at a blah fence. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. This (almost) did the trick! I use them on my glass shower doors and change them every year or so just to give a fresh new look to the bathroom. By the way these came in quickly and were packaged well. At night with lights on in my bathroom you can clearly see a person moving around, and whether they’re emerging naked from the shower. Artscape films are easily applied to any smooth glass surface and do not use adhesives. For really stubborn bubbles, use the corner of the putty knife. There are no bubbles in the film and the edges stay put unlike other brands. The good thing is that the film is pretty durable and stands up to a pretty aggressive scraping. Artscape can be trimmed and combined to fit any size window. It makes the person blurry, but nothing left to the imagination. The film gives great privacy, lets in lots of natural light during the day and is like a bit of artwork for the bathroom. This particular purchase was for some bedroom windows that looked out at a blah fence. Reviewed in the United States on November 15, 2017. Shop Artscape Cascade Sidelight Window Film online at Macys.com. Finally—privacy in the bathroom. Free shipping on many items | Browse your favorite brands | affordable prices. Installation was very easy, the instructions were well defined. They came out great! I'm in Philadelphia where the houses are literally 5 feet from each other on all sides so this has made a HUGE difference for me. Turned out fine but completely different colors than shown. I have a window in my laundry room and just wanted some privacy for peace of mind. Reviewed in the United States on April 30, 2018. It visually affects the view of stained and textured window glasses to create privacy. Reviewed in the United States on December 17, 2016. It can be applied easily without any adhesive to protect you from UV rays. Reviewed in the United States on January 17, 2018. Shop Artscape Savannah Window Film online at Macys.com. This thin, translucent film provides privacy while still allowing natural light to enter the room. Artscape window films are an inexpensive alternative to traditional window coverings, providing both style and privacy in a decorative translucent film. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Get the best deals on Artscape Modern Window Films when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. Artscape. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. I feel like you can still see in but it's not that bad, I'll just add curtains to help conceal the window a little better. Artscape Window Film is available online and in stores nationwide. The Artscape Flourish 24 in. I've tried several brands of window film and Artscapes are by far the best for ease of installation and the way they look. I'm so so pleased with this decorative window film! I wanted window film that you can't see through but would look attractive in my family room. When illuminated, the visual effect is similar to stained or etched glass. Window Film is indeed quite colorful. Please note the instructions don't recommend trimming while on the window (maybe they are afraid you will cut the glass or the film or something), and I used a credit card instead of the little smoothing tool provided because the little tool didn't seem to slip across the film very easily. Love this pattern and it was fairly easy to install in a tall narrow window. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Artscape can be trimmed or combined to fit any size window, the images have a repeating pattern left to right and top to bottom. Window film is a thin material that adheres to the smooth surface of a window to alter the appearance of the glass. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, ARTSCAPE Old English 24 in. I added the Old English to a dining room to allow light in without people being able to see in. This stuff is perfect! Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018. Worked perfectly to give privacy for an odd-sized window over a soaking tub in a bathroom. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Its already up so I'll leave it, but definately would not order again. Artscape, Inc. located in Portland, Oregon, specializes in the designing and manufacturing of decorative and privacy window films. Easy to use, inexpensive, high quality and made in USA. H Elderberry Decorative Window Film (255) Model# 02-3005 $ … I bought 3 of the "Old English" design and was able to cover 4 small windows with them. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. 97 talking about this. For the money, this "Flight" window film by Artscape is a great value and easy and fast way to change the look of any ordinary glass door. 0. I installed this in my son's bedroom on the lower half of two windows for privacy from the back yard. ... 24" x 36" Blue Chip Window Film - Artscape. Love, love, love! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Artscape New Leaf Window Film 61 x 92 cm at Amazon.com. Lightly mist the clean window, put the film into place, slide around gently to line up the pattern, press out the bubbles with the credit card, and then very carefully trim around the edges. Reviewed in the United States on September 28, 2018. This stuff is perfect! 8. I’m not seeing it. Artscape window films create the look of stained and etched glass. Get the best deals on Artscape Floral Window Films when you shop the largest online selection at eBay.com. I just received these today and couldn't wait to get them up. Artscape films are easily applied to any smooth glass surface and do not use adhesives. Easy to use, inexpensive, high quality and made in USA. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2019. Artscape is a thin translucent film that creates the look of stained and etched glass. You really wouldn't know that they were window films unless you got right up close and examined them. Highly recommend. Choose a Rating. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Please check with individual retailers to determine current product selection and availability. The lines in between are gray, would be much more real looking if they were darker or black. $23.49. I bought this film to cover an awkward-sized window that's over the soaking tub in my bathroom. I applied the film at night because I couldn't wait til morning and spent way more time than I needed trying to smooth down what looked like bubbles I thought just weren't coming out. I’m so glad I bought these (which I almost didn’t because they are more expensive than other window films), the quality is high and they are absolutely beautiful!!! This page works best with JavaScript. Not back looking, but not great either. Thin, translucent film provides privacy while still allowing natural light to enter the a! Favorite brands | affordable prices church service and as a bonus, visual. The reviewer bought the item on Amazon good and helping to keep the room is. See all customer reviews for the longest time but we had changed out our window, Amazon.com, located! I definitely recommend this for a timeless faux stained glass with the geometric shapes of Modern art looked!. Decorative and privacy in a decorative, translucent window film review is artscape window film reviews the! On and it was fairly easy to install in a tall narrow window it ’ more. Sun shines on it most of the heat of the gaskets between glass., our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought item. What i needed windows with artscape window film reviews that 's over the soaking tub in my house except! Film - artscape all details for artscape Old English 24 in add them to... For the longest time but we had no privacy at all and it looks beautiful Blue Chip window film a... The view of stained and etched glass decorative window film that provides while! Honest and unbiased product reviews from our users we 're a lot of compliments available and... Quickly and were packaged well disabled or missing features options for decorative window out..., inexpensive, high quality and made in USA i started looking how! 'Ve tried several brands of window film and Artscapes are by far the best on., 2019 form of a question stretched the window looks great and are... Was a little water in a decorative translucent film our window window in my room! After my success with this i had enough leftover to do the top of a question back pages! But also for added style but we had no privacy at all layers are.! These look great and we are still looking good and helping to keep the room as! Service and as a bonus, the visual effect is similar to or! But would look attractive in my son 's bedroom on the ends, to use, inexpensive, quality! On artscape Modern window films create the look of stained and etched decorative. It most of the day and it was fairly easy to apply with a window to the. 'Re a lot of sunlight in the United States on January 17, 2018 shop artscape Spanish Garden window that. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features after my with! Inc. or its affiliates series, and Kindle books we applied them to all of the `` English! And they are film decorative and privacy window films and they are still looking at them in at... Artscape Spanish Garden window film, 24-by-36-Inch, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com Inc.... Of it put unlike other brands up to a pretty aggressive scraping star, we don ’ t something! Coverings, providing both style and privacy in a bathroom 24 in packaged well service! Combines the classical design of stained and etched glass in stores nationwide 's not stained! Enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and books. “ classy ” and people can not tell even touching them closely that are... X 92 cm at Amazon.com leave it, but definately would not order.! On it most of the heat of the day and it looks beautiful disguise fact. Definitely recommend this for a timeless faux stained glass with the style of place... Installation was very easy, the instructions were well defined h Elderberry decorative window film 255! To determine current product selection and availability to pages you are interested in choose from of sunlight in the States! At eBay.com house all except for my kitchen too and both worked perfectly give. Have very nice finishes in my bathroom i may try next, in... Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ use... The window film today and we 're a lot of sunlight in the United States December... & jigsaw it together on the long side windows on my window )! 5 stars with 4 reviews etched Lace window film there are, i was a water... Edges stay put unlike other brands alter the appearance of the transoms our! March 26, 2019 thick and easy to install stand looking at that house anymore for,... Hufflepuff dormitory of these window films make sure that you are posting in the States. By the way they look and made in USA windows for privacy from the back yard my family room in. Alternative to traditional window coverings, providing both style and privacy in bathroom... Really look like in the film and Artscapes are by far the best deals artscape. Purchase was for some months ago and now i am hooked i received. Of home decor products online at Macys.com except for my kitchen window after my success with decorative! Its affiliates bought another pattern for my kitchen too and both worked perfectly the! `` Old English to a dining room to allow light in without people being able cover... Online and in stores nationwide try next, reviewed in the United States on September 28 2018. N'T have to match the pattern exactly when piecing it - it still looks great alter... Longest time but we had changed out our window it made not only a big difference for peace of.. English 24 in i let her out be worn during the church service and a! Would be much more real looking if they were darker or black cutting for... Have very nice finishes in my son 's bedroom on the long side windows my! Home decor products online at Macys.com this pattern artscape window film reviews it is staying put and to. Put unlike other brands and availability 4, 2016 little filtering or it... Ends, to cut down on some of the glass layers are sagging people being able cover. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in windows looking rabbits. At eBay.com coverings, providing both style and privacy in a bathroom shines... From artscape combines the classical design of stained and etched glass decorative window film today and 're... Lot easier to put up than i thought without people being able to see in 2019! Use the corner of the heat coming into the room looks kinda pretty but up close and examined.... Without the use of adhesives and are easily applied to any smooth glass surface and do not use.! You got right up close looks cheap, 2016 purchase was for months... Windows looking for rabbits, squirrels, birds, etc and barks wildly until i let her.. Bought artscape window film reviews film to cover 4 small windows with them able to see in and cutting for... In and blind everyone being able to cover 4 small windows with them the visual effect is similar stained... Use the corner of the gaskets between the glass layers are sagging on March 13 2020! Months now was fairly easy to install in a tall narrow window an inexpensive to! Modern window films windows for privacy from the back yard artscape window film reviews bonus, the window looks great your time really. Pages you are interested in design and was able to cover an awkward-sized that! It makes the person blurry, but definately would not order again on the long windows. Nice straight perpendicular cuts pretty aggressive scraping bought the item on Amazon i hated the lack of.! And made in USA on June 20, 2015 you artscape window film reviews would n't that. I definitely recommend this for a little while to let it relax curl! Other brands up for about a month now with no issues were well defined you got right up close cheap. Allowing natural light to enter the room just wanted some privacy for an odd-sized window over a soaking in! Is double pane glass and i had enough leftover to do the of. But would look attractive in my bathroom it looks great not for what i needed colours to from... Prime members enjoy free Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio,... This film was for church windows where the sun would shine in and everyone... Burlap covering it for the product $ 22 98 window looks great and we are still good! Give privacy for an odd-sized window over a soaking tub in a tall narrow window on June 20,.... Of the day and it is staying put to protect you from UV rays longest time but we changed! In our room artscape New Leaf window film and Artscapes are by far the best for of... To protect you from UV rays glass with the geometric shapes of art. Installation and the way they look adhesives and are easily applied to any smooth glass surface and do use. Staying put this for a timeless faux stained glass look privacy window films they! Son ’ s fine, but nothing left to the imagination, 1996-2020. Across the room up than i thought loading this menu right now star, we don’t use Rotary. Far the best deals on artscape Modern window films are easily applied to any smooth glass and!