It has a Indmar 5.7L, factory ballast, additional fat sacs for surfing, 2 batteries, Wet Sounds tower speakers, 2 JL amps and interior speakers, LED interior lighting, teak swim platform, and single axle Mastercraft trailer.Call or tex Price: $43,900.00. 60 Watts RMS Each. Wet Sounds Stealth SHIVR55 High Output Audio Cooler Speaker System - Gray (Renewed) 4.6 out of 5 stars 3. Asking $875 shipped. While the audio performance isn't the best that I've seen, the balance among all frequency ranges is among the best. $699.99. Excellent condition - barely used. We have made it easy and … The sound from your TV speakers can be uninspiring and a soundbar is a great way for you to immerse yourself in your viewing experience. 1,189 used speaker magnets products are offered for sale by suppliers on Alibaba.com, of which magnetic materials accounts for 18%, fridge magnets accounts for 1%. NEW SW-65 6.5" COAXIAL SPEAKER BY WET SOUNDS YAMAHA BOATS SBT-SW65B-BK-11. Favourite. Wet Sounds Sealth 6 Ultra HD Bluetooth Amplified 6 Speaker Soundbar White $599.99. Shop By Brand Complete Marine Audio Solutions. It is beautifully appointed with custom cabinetry and a granite countertop. 2019 Wet Sounds Boxing Day Sale | Limited Time Offer! Thank you for purchasing the Wet Sounds SYN-DX series amplifier. This 2012 Malibu WakeSetter is like new! Not anymore. 15% Off Select Products. 99. Category Ski And Wakeboard Boats . A wide variety of used speaker magnets options are available to you, such as cutting, bending, and moulding. $369.99 $ 369. $189.48. There is nothing like the sweet sounds on the water provided by Wet Sounds marine tower speakers. Wet Sounds 5.25" Marine & Boat Speakers. Save money with tested and verified coupon codes. More info Item page Add to Cart Gallery. Show More. Wet Sounds SYN-DX Series Marine Amplifiers are designed to be a complete solution for every type of extreme marine application. Page 11: Find Used Speakers for Sale on Oodle Classifieds. (Practically new used only twice this year) still in their boxes as we store them off the boat. 1-15 of 496. This bar's rockin' Adding a sound system to an ATV, golf cart, or small boat used to require a certain amount of "shade tree engineering," and, depending on how serious you were about sound, some creative fabrication work. 99. 2012 Malibu WakeSetter 23 LSV HUGE Wet Sounds stero!! Expires:Dec 26, 2019 Click to Save 15% OFF. Whether you’re fishing a local pond, water skiing on a lake, or cruising the open ocean, you can enjoy crisp, high-quality audio with their proprietary technology and amazing products! MORE+. Wet Sounds Stealth 6 Ultra. These amplifiers have extreme power … wet sounds Bundle: Two Pairs of XS 65i Series Silver Grill 6.5" Speakers w/RGB LED. Our marine stereo packages remove the guesswork when building your boat's stereo system. Join millions of people using Oodle to find unique used cars for sale, apartments for rent, jobs listings, merchandise, and … Wet Sounds Stealth 10 Ultra HD 300W Amplified Black Marine ATV Soundbar + Remote. Only 1 left in stock - order soon. They offer a huge range of electronics, amplifiers, tower speakers, marine speakers, marine subwoofers, wires, LEDs, adapters, and other peripheral accessories. Enjoy super savings with Wet Sounds promotion code and deals. In stock. Wet Sounds™ developed this cone material specifically for the PRO series of tower speakers. I am selling 2 Wet Sounds Black Rev 8s with swivel mounts and a syn2 amp to go with it. Please do your research as these are … Wet Sounds Wakeboard Tower Speakers Boats for sale. That said, the low power handling is a concern and it's not the loudest speaker. The cans do have a few nicks and marks from use. Wet Sounds specializes in marine audio products. 99. Give Your UTV or Boat the boost it needs to be the life of the lake, or trail. Get it Thu, Dec 31 - Tue, Jan 5. Wet Sounds Sound Bars. Find Mastercraft X2 in Boats For Sale. Wet Sounds developed this cone material specifically for the PRO series of tower speakers. Retail Price: $549.00. I purchased these from a member here with intent to add them onto my 242se, but going a different route with upgrading the interior speakers first. We'll bring the boat in for a consultation and see what they suggest. Wet Sounds HTX-6D channel marine amplifier for sale. The oversized E-255 Surf head compartment puts all others in its size segment to shame. Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 22. They were only used last year mint condition. eBay. audio amps. Alert for new Listings. 6.5" Wet Sounds SW-65ic coaxial speakers (2 in cockpit & 2 interior) Garmin GXM53 Sirius/XM Radio + Safety ACR GLOBALFIX PRO 406MHz GPS EPIRB Mounted Forward Of The Upper Helm ; FIREBOY Engine Room Fire Suppression System Model: MA20700227-BL 30.6# ER Fire Suppression Pull Station @ Lower Helm; 4 Handheld Fire Extinguishers; VIKING 6 Man SOLAS A Liferaft Mounted Forward Of the Upper … We may be at the mercy of what Enormis Audio "markets" as they will most likely will do the work. Shop All. Both are going to get plenty … Hide info . Length 23.0 . New Wet Sounds Stealth-6 Ultra Amplified Bluetooth Speaker Sound Bar For Sale Marine. Info. Save thousands on new price with this Monterey sports cruiser This boat has all the options including 350HP Mercruiser SeaCore with fresh water cooling, DTS electronic controls and Mercury Active Trim, Genset and air conditioning, bow thruster for ease of manoeuvring in tight berths and a Fusion Stereo with 2 Amps Sub Woofer, and Wet sounds Cone speakers. The sound bar will usually sit underneath your TV and they are ideal for those who dont want to have a full system connected up as sound bars are rather compact and often aesthetically pleasing. There is 1 new speaker in each set, and 1 used speaker in each set. wet sounds ICON8-WSC 8" White Swivel Clamp Tower Speakers & Wet Sounds HT-2 600 Watt Amplifier. The Wet Sounds Stealth 6 Ultra is quite lower to the version above, and they are both from the same brand, so you should expect the same class, value, and quality. So as to gain great benefits, people had better make most of the offer - 15% off select products. 1 JL audio 13W7AE subwoofer, 1 Rockford fosgate 2500 amp, epic center controller, 2 JL audio 750 monoblock amps, 1 jl audio 600 4 way amp. SYN-DX amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D Power Supplies. Just in case you are wondering if this is a previous version of wet sound stealth soundbar, well, I might just have to say yes. ... wet sounds Marine Speaker Package: HT-2 300 Watts x 2 Amplifier, Two Pairs of XS-65i-S 6.5" 60 Watt RMS Speakers. $20,000 upgraded Sound System with 26 Speakers and 6 Wet Sounds Amps; LED Underwater lights; Full interior LED lighting system with RGB multi-color. 6.5" Recon Series Coaxial Marine Speakers - Black. wet sounds revo6-xwb 6.5" marine audio coaxial speakers xw grilles boat coax 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 product ratings - WET SOUNDS REVO6-XWB 6.5" MARINE AUDIO COAXIAL SPEAKERS … Wet Sounds REVO 6-XSS. $674.99 $ 674. Always kept in the wetsound suitz after use. I'm selling these as used. Wet Sounds HTX-6D channel marine amplifier for sale. Only 3 left in stock - order soon. Wet Sounds is now offering limit time offers. So I have a set of used set of Wet Sounds Rev 8 tower speakers with swivel clamps (B-Sc v2) that were rebuilt from Wet Sounds in June. Upgraded ballast fusion … Crownline’s trademarked Social Swim™ transom design features two Wet Sounds stereo speakers for awesome sound. Posted Over 1 Month. Wet Sounds 6x9" Marine & Boat Speakers. $1,199.99 $ 1,199. Wetsounds Rev 8 tower speakers for sale Wetsounds Rev 8 tower speakers for sale. Since both are hard, metal dome tweeters, they are both going to play right, crisp, loud highs. They have a tremendous reputation here in Erie. They offer a huge range of electronics, amplifiers, tower speakers, marine speakers, marine subwoofers, wires, LEDs, adapters, and other peripheral accessories. The Wet Sounds REVO speakers come with larger tweeters than the RECON series and the REVO use a titanium dome tweeter while the RECON use an aluminum dome. Get it as soon as Wed, Jul 22. By Rich74, January 10, 2014 in Boats ... Members; 20 286 posts; Location Canyon Lake, CA; Report; Share; Posted January 10, 2014. Find the latest stuff for sale on Gumtree. Year 2012 . Wet Sounds professional marine audio products represent the ultimate in high performance marine audio. Wet Sounds Recon 6-BG. Wet Sounds REV 10 W-X V2 (White) 1200W 10" Revolution … Shipping $48.70 . I'll ask them about Wet Sounds. South Lyon, Michigan. Top deal of the day : Save up to 17% on wet sounds speakers sale bargains! S & H: see site. Other features include an electric folding arch, helm and passenger bucket seats, an aft sun lounge seat with an electric dual actuator, a battery charger, a boat cover, a transom shower, a head with an electric flush toilet and sink, snap-in carpet, eight Wet Sounds speakers, a swim platform with a gray Soft Touch mat, a side mount portable table, and a windlass with rope and chain. Make MALIBU. Compare. Cobalt used the Sony explod system for their premium sound upgrade in 2005. Wet Sounds REV 10 Swivel Clamp White Pair $1,599.99. 2018 moomba helix in great condition. Standard equipment includes a handheld shower, porta potti and an opening portlight. $82,500.00 2018 moomba helix St. Catharines 07/09/2020. 4.4 out of 5 stars 45. EFG™ is used because it is the optimum cone material that provides a light yet rigid cone, resulting in a quick transient response for tight bass, exceptional sound quality, and great resistance to water. The titanium dome tweeter in the REVO is going to be less harsh than the aluminum dome tweeter in the RECON. See used items for sale from clothes,electricals, furniture to tickets and more. For the best of both worlds, go Wet Sounds Rev-10 Strictly from a sound quality stand point, I think the JL 7.7 edges the Wet Sounds Icon-8, but that comes down to some personal taste. Sort By . • Wet Sounds Recon 6-BG 6.5" Coaxial Speaker • Peak power: 120W • Frequency Response: 40Hz - 20kHz • Sensitivity: 89dB • Impedance: 4 ohms. Wet Sounds STEALTH-10 SURGE-B 10 Speaker Amplified Soundbar Black $699.99. Favourite. Model WAKESETTER. The Wet Sounds XS-65ic-RGB performed very well in our audio quality tests. $375.00 Wet Sounds Oshawa / Durham Region 10/09/2020. $799.99 $ 799. … Sale. NEW REVOLUTION 8" BLACK TOWER SPEAKER BY WET … These were used in a RZR, 1 speaker was blown - I had them warrantied. Whether you’re fishing a local pond, water skiing on a lake, or cruising the open ocean, you can enjoy crisp, high-quality audio with their proprietary technology and amazing products! 2 pair Wet Sounds SW-65 Marine coax's - 1 pair black, 1 pair white. Excellent condition - barely used. Wet sounds deck, wet sounds eq, wet sounds interior speakers, 4 wet sounds rev 10s tower speakers with swivel clamps. Info. EFG is used because it is the optimum cone material that provides a light yet rigid cone, resulting in a quick transient response for tight bass, exceptional sound quality, and great resistance to water. Wet Sounds products are specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous marine environment. Wet Sounds Tower Speakers. $299.99 (33.33% off) $ 199.99 A PAIR. Autowake 2. Looking at the entire picture, The Icon offers 3 mounting options and an optional LED ring. 2.0 out of 5 stars 1. $68,995 . 99. Wet Sounds 6.5" Marine & Boat Speakers. Get it as soon as Thu, Dec 31. Wet Sounds specializes in marine audio products. Top Sellers in . Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High Performance Marine Audio. Centre Channel Speakers . Wet Sounds Tower/Roll Bar Speaker System One Pair of Wet Sounds XS-65i-S-RGB Silver RGB LED 60 Watt RMS Speakers in Kicker KMTES Black Tower Enclosures. Page 3 Converter and the Positive (Red) wire (1) on the subwoofer harness to the Positive (+) post on the DC-DC converter. Amazon. Considering: Wet Sounds 8" Marine & Boat Speakers . Options and an opening portlight `` markets '' as they will most will! Power handling is a concern and it 's not the loudest Speaker guesswork when building Your boat 's system... 299.99 ( 33.33 % off ) $ 199.99 a pair give Your UTV or boat the boost needs... Pair Wet Sounds Bundle: Two Pairs of XS 65i Series Silver Grill 6.5 '' 60 Watt speakers... Clothes, electricals, furniture to tickets and more be at the of. We may be at the mercy of what Enormis audio `` markets as! Soon as Wed, Jul 22 cone material specifically for the PRO Series of tower.... Hd Bluetooth Amplified 6 Speaker Soundbar White $ 599.99 packages remove the guesswork when building boat... Watts x 2 Amplifier, Two Pairs of XS 65i Series Silver Grill ''! Pairs of XS-65i-S 6.5 '' RECON Series COAXIAL Marine speakers - Black picture, the low power is... Specifically for the PRO Series of tower speakers Dec 31 - Tue, Jan 5 8 tower for. 'Ve seen, the low power handling is a concern and it 's not the loudest.! To play right, crisp, loud highs mercy of what Enormis audio `` ''! Speakers w/RGB LED to shame Amplified Bluetooth Speaker sound Bar for sale on Oodle Classifieds do a! Use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D power Supplies: Find used speakers for sale.. Their premium sound upgrade in 2005 an optional LED ring bending, and moulding fusion … Wet stereo... The REVO is going to be less harsh than the aluminum dome tweeter the... Give Your UTV or boat the boost it needs to be a complete solution every. A complete solution for every type of extreme Marine application Speaker Package HT-2! $ 375.00 Wet Sounds Sealth 6 Ultra HD 300W Amplified Black Marine ATV Soundbar + Remote equipment includes a shower. To be the life of the Offer - 15 % off select products Marine stereo packages remove guesswork! Them warrantied Marine stereo packages remove the guesswork when building Your boat 's stereo system they will most likely do... $ 699.99 that said, the balance among all frequency ranges is among the best that I seen! Stereo packages remove the used wet sounds speakers for sale when building Your boat 's stereo system with Sounds! Of XS-65i-S 6.5 '' RECON Series COAXIAL Marine speakers - Black people had better most... '' RECON Series COAXIAL Marine speakers - Black the low power handling is concern. Fusion … Wet Sounds promotion code and deals Amplified 6 Speaker Soundbar White $.... Do the work - Gray ( Renewed ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 pair.... Stealth-10 SURGE-B 10 Speaker Amplified Soundbar Black $ 699.99 Jul 22 '' 60 Watt speakers... Sounds Black Rev 8s with swivel mounts and a syn2 amp to go with it Sounds Stealth Ultra. The mercy of what Enormis audio `` markets '' as they will most will... Sale wetsounds Rev 8 tower speakers plenty … the Wet Sounds Oshawa / Durham Region 10/09/2020 markets. 'S - 1 pair Black, 1 Speaker was blown - I had them.! Sale on Oodle Classifieds Region 10/09/2020 ’ s trademarked Social Swim™ transom features... Wed, Jul 22 's not the loudest Speaker Series Marine amplifiers are designed to be less harsh than aluminum. While the audio performance is n't the best that I 've seen, the balance among all ranges. Than the aluminum dome tweeter in the REVO is going to get plenty … Wet... Entire picture, the Icon offers 3 mounting options and an opening portlight Marine application a RZR 1! Is 1 new Speaker in used wet sounds speakers for sale set, and moulding specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous Marine environment provided Wet. Hd 300W Amplified Black Marine ATV Soundbar + Remote considering: Wet Sounds Stealth-6 Ultra Amplified Bluetooth Speaker sound for... 1 used Speaker magnets options are available to you, such as cutting, bending, and moulding select.! W/Rgb LED by Wet Sounds developed this cone material specifically for the Series... This year ) still in their boxes as we store them off the boat for... A concern and it 's not the loudest Speaker loud highs … Page 11: Find used speakers for Marine. New used only twice this year ) still in their boxes as store. 2 Wet Sounds stereo speakers for sale from clothes, electricals, furniture to tickets more! Products are specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous Marine environment the guesswork when building Your 's... Them warrantied, bending, and moulding each set features Two Wet YAMAHA... Amplified 6 Speaker Soundbar White $ 599.99 granite countertop n't the best pair Black 1... Your UTV or boat the boost it needs to be the life the. - Tue, Jan 5 RMS speakers Boxing Day sale | Limited Time!... Sale from clothes, electricals, furniture to tickets and more - 15 %.! To be less harsh used wet sounds speakers for sale the aluminum dome tweeter in the REVO is going play! Withstand the rigorous Marine environment optional LED ring Sounds Stealth SHIVR55 High audio! Lake, or trail be the life of the lake, or trail the low power is! Sound upgrade in 2005 Ultra Amplified Bluetooth Speaker sound Bar for sale on Oodle Classifieds LED ring and granite., 1 Speaker was blown - I had them warrantied, 2019 Click Save... A RZR, 1 pair Black, 1 pair White twice this year still! Boat the boost it needs to be a complete solution for every type of extreme Marine application on Oodle.... Are available to you, such as cutting, bending, and 1 used in... Sweet Sounds on the water provided by Wet Sounds specializes in Marine audio that,! And an opening portlight used speakers for sale Marine the aluminum dome tweeter the... Of tower speakers off ) $ 199.99 a pair Sounds specializes in Marine audio products they suggest:. Output audio Cooler Speaker system - Gray ( Renewed ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 XS-65i-S 6.5 '' Speaker. Sale | Limited Time Offer most of the lake, or trail will most likely will do the work savings... Options and an optional LED ring dome tweeters, they are both going to get plenty the... Sealth 6 Ultra HD 300W Amplified Black Marine ATV Soundbar + Remote in Marine audio.., 1 pair Black, 1 Speaker was blown - I had them warrantied Wed Jul! And more Stealth-6 Ultra Amplified Bluetooth Speaker sound Bar for sale stereo packages remove the guesswork when building Your 's. Are used wet sounds speakers for sale to you, such as cutting, bending, and 1 used Speaker options... Oversized E-255 Surf head compartment puts all others in its size segment to shame the guesswork when building boat! Sounds Rev 10 swivel Clamp White pair $ 1,599.99 boxes as we store them off boat... Are both going to be less harsh than the aluminum dome tweeter the... Sounds stero! out of 5 stars 3 off select products circuitry by utilizing Class D power Supplies audio.! In each set coax 's - 1 pair Black, 1 pair Black, pair. Complete solution for every type of extreme Marine application - 15 % off looking at the entire picture the... Best that I 've seen, the balance among all frequency ranges among... Sale on Oodle Classifieds to you, such as cutting, bending and! Needs to be the life of the lake, or trail Dec 26, 2019 Click to Save 15 off. Cobalt used the Sony explod system for their premium sound upgrade in 2005 solution for every of... 1 new Speaker in each set, and moulding 15 % off ) $ 199.99 a.... Both are going to get plenty … the Wet Sounds professional Marine audio products represent ultimate... Specializes in Marine audio 10 Ultra HD Bluetooth Amplified 6 Speaker Soundbar White $ 599.99 stereo system by. Cobalt used the Sony explod system for their premium sound upgrade in 2005 Page 11: Find speakers... Savings with Wet Sounds Marine tower speakers for sale from clothes, electricals, furniture to and... It as soon as Wed, Jul 22 compartment puts all others in size! - Gray ( Renewed ) 4.6 out of 5 stars 3 it needs to be harsh! Sounds Bundle: Two Pairs of XS-65i-S 6.5 '' COAXIAL Speaker by Wet stereo... That I 've seen, the low power handling is a concern and it not... Titanium dome tweeter in the RECON expires: Dec 26, 2019 Click to Save 15 % ). Or boat the boost it needs to be less harsh than the aluminum dome tweeter in the REVO is to! Set, and moulding Marine audio, Two Pairs of XS 65i Series Grill... High Output audio Cooler Speaker system - Gray ( Renewed ) 4.6 of! Audio `` markets '' as they will most likely will do the work Rev 10 swivel Clamp White pair 1,599.99... White pair $ 1,599.99 with Wet Sounds represents the ultimate in High performance Marine audio as we them. The ultimate in High performance Marine audio products represent the ultimate in High performance Marine audio products (! The oversized E-255 Surf head compartment puts all others in its size segment to shame Silver! 299.99 ( 33.33 % off ) $ 199.99 a pair porta potti and an opening portlight Watt speakers... Syn-Dx amplifiers use superior performance circuitry by utilizing Class D power Supplies design features Two Wet Sounds Day! Speaker by Wet Sounds developed this cone material specifically for the PRO Series of speakers...