Pretty good cutting here, good rolls, quality of the fish between good to very good, rice could be a little more sour maybe…” more, “ to the sushi bar and spoke with the chefs. Tokyo Sushi is a business providing services in the field of Restaurant, . Sushi Bars in W St Paul on YP.com. Wouldn't if we had any major issues. Monday & Tuesday Closed. Tried this one after getting mangled sashimi cuts at the Maplewood location. The atmosphere is hip but not pretentious. Tokyo Sushi Special - 15% Off Any Order . The staff was staring daggers at us and arguing among themselves which made it so insanely” more, “, grabbed her phone, started texting and just walked away. They have a smattering god Japanese vodka, gin, and whiskey (note: try the IWAI, it's Legit). This restaurant serves chicken maki, ika salad, combination teriyaki, japanese green seaweed salad, teriyaki ste, wasabi shumai, and steak supreme (shrimp or scallops). One of the sushi chiefs and the owners are Japanese. Hibachi requires a call ahead reservation. When he was young, his entire extended family moved to San Francisco and opened a restaurant. 22. Colin Hooker: Great sushi. Yumi Japanese Restaurant + Bar, formerly Yumi's Sushi Bar, … Former Fabulous Fern’s to Become a Sushi Restaurant [ETC] Where to Eat Along Selby Avenue in St. Paul’s Cathedral Hill [ETC] Fabulous Fern’s and Ward 6 to Close [ETC] Sign up for the newsletter Eater Twin Cities Sign up for our newsletter. With coupon only. Everything they have is a great deal because of the quality of food. Order online, and get Sushi delivery, or takeout, from Saint Paul … A popular Japanese restaurant in Excelsior is opening new locations in St. Paul and Edina. - Fri.: (11:30 am - 3:30 pm) $ 16.95. Each plate has an RFID tracking chip that’s not only used to automatically tally up your bill, but also lets chefs track how long each plates been circling the bar. Phone: (651) 366-6858. Sakura Restaurant & Sushi Bar is a restaurant located in St. Paul, Minnesota at 350 Saint Peter Street. The business is located in 1895 S Robert St, West St Paul, MN 55118, USA. So glad I tried it! ATMOSPHERE: I've seen it both dead” more, “It's not quite 5 stars for food quality (it's an AYCE, come on) but for quality + overall value. Taiko Sushi Bar. Showing results in neighboring cities. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Sakana Sushi & Bistro. Grab sushi and fresh Japanese food at YO! Tokyo Sushi West St Paul. If you’re worried about the freshness, don’t be. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Adding a business to Yelp is always free. Tokyo sushi all you can eat, West Saint Paul, Minnesota. I highly recommend this place for sushi!” more, “ watched as out food sat out on the sushi bar for 20 minutes until our server finally appeared. We have always loved most of our servers and the management has always taken care of us. “My son moved near here so we thought we would try it. 36 tips and reviews. The interior looks just like what many good sushi joints look like. Asian Beef Buffet Business Noon Specials Carry Out Casual Chef's Specialties Chicken Chinese Chow Mei Fun Egg Foo Young Health Food Lo Mein Pork restaurant Restaurants Seafood Soup Sushi Sweet & Sour. At Yumi’s Sushi Bar we are dedicated to serving the finest sushi in Minnesota and bringing you that unforgettable experience. 0.2 mi. 225 University Ave W, St Paul, MN 55103. Its can get busy so…” more. After wards we were waiting for the check, we declined having them made over at this point. PLEASE let me” more, “ the kitchen or the sushi bar. Sushi Restaurants in St. Paul. St Paul. “Very disappointed with the take out we...”, “The ginger dressing on the salad is great, as is their selection of, InterContinental (IHG) Hotels in Saint Paul, Mexican Restaurants for Large Groups in Saint Paul, Romantic Italian Restaurants in Saint Paul, Restaurants for Group Dining in Saint Paul, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Saint Paul, Restaurants near Hampton Inn and Suites Downtown St. Paul, Restaurants near Hyatt Place St Paul / Downtown, Restaurants near Best Western Plus Capitol Ridge, Restaurants near InterContinental Saint Paul Riverfront, Restaurants near Holiday Inn St Paul Downtown, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel St Paul Downtown, Restaurants near DoubleTree by Hilton St. Paul East, Restaurants near Minnesota History Center, Restaurants near Science Museum of Minnesota, Restaurants near Como Park Zoo & Conservatory. Call for Holiday Hours and Prices / Kids 3-11 ($1 per age) Lunch. Sakana Sushi & Asian Bistro Restaurant, Sakana sushi, Sakana in St Paul, Tel:651-699-7777, Fax: 651-699-8888, 740 Cleveland Ave South, St Paul, MN 55116, St Paul Sakana Sushi Store, St Paul Sushi Store, St Paul Japanese Restaurant, Special Roll Sakana, Sakana lunch Bento Box, Sakana Sushi Bar Lunch Special Sakana Sushi Sashimi, Sakana California Roll That included drinks, appetizers, sides, Main courses and dessert and coffee. Susan Evans: Best sushi and sashimi in the Twin Cities. Sakura is the top Sushi Restaurant in all of Saint Paul, MN and the Twin Cities. We sat in the sushi bar area and the chiefs and staff were very professional. Call Us For More Information (651) 802-7077. Get here at 4:30 for happy hour and enjoy some cheap apps. I asked her if our food was done, she said soon. Downtown St. Paul One of St. Paul’s premier sushi hotspots, this place has an entire portion of its menu dedicated to specialty rolls named after MN Wild players, including one called In … Best Saint Paul, Minnesota Sushi: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of Saint Paul Sushi restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Online ordering menu for Sakana Sushi & Asian Bistro. Sat. Eat-in restaurant, takeaway or delivery. Wang’s story begins in his native Kobe, Japan. There is both a bar and a sushi bar(which” more, “ roll, shumai, rice, and entree) for $11. That said, this place has a lot of promise, a lot of good food. Best St. Paul's Bay, Island of Malta Sushi: Find Tripadvisor traveler reviews of St. Paul's Bay Sushi restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Sushi Bars American Restaurants Restaurants (651) 699-8888. All you can eat They have A great selection of sake (try the unfiltered or ask if” more, “My husband and I were there around 9pm. Join the discussion today. Sushi Bars Japanese Restaurants Asian Restaurants (11) St Paul's, London - just a short walk from St Paul’s Cathedral and Festival Gardens. Sound like a common tale? : (12noon - 3:30 pm) $ 19.95 See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for the best Sushi Bars in W St Paul, MN. We serve a variety of Japanese cuisine such as Seaweed Salad, Pork Dumplings, Coconut Curry Soup, Yaki Udon, and more! We found great results, but some are outside Saint Paul. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp, , and related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp. & Sun . Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. Ninja Sushi, Saint Paul, Minnesota. My husband had the…” more, “I've heard mixed reviews about this place but I still wanted to try it out myself. Online menus, items, descriptions and prices for Sushi Sushi - Restaurant - Saint Paul, MN 55101 Reviews on All You Can Eat Sushi in St. Catharines, ON - East Izakaya, Amakara-Japan, Wind Japanese & Thai - St Catharines, Sushi Paradise, Seasons Sushi, Wind Japanese & Thai - Niagara Falls, Big Tuna Asian Cuisine, Japanese Restaurant Yukiguni, Raw Fish, Waves Restaurant The gyozo are fried very well so are the wings (just underseasoned and lacking). Their telephone number is +1 651-802-7077. Just hope you have a competent host and waiter/waitress, because everything done in the back kitchen/sushi…” more, “My wife and I go here all the time! 23. St Paul's, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #810 of 23,128 restaurants in London. Love love love” more, “ at the sushi bar and there is no sense of urgency or filling an order. The lighting is pretty dim and matched with the red and black decor make a sort of intimate feel to it. 400 Selby Ave, St Paul, MN, 55102 (651) 207-6810. The combination platter is awesome. 2 or 3 more people came up, saw me, and left without acknowledging me before the hostess finally decided to seat me. Order online for carryout or delivery! Went on a Sunday around close to 1-2 pm, the restaurant wasn't super busy... we…” more, “ that the fish was so good. Best Sushi in St. Paul's Bay, Island of Malta: Find Tripadvisor traveller reviews of St. Paul's Bay Sushi restaurants and search by price, location, and more. Read the Katsu Sushi (St. Paul) discussion from the Chowhound Restaurants, Sushi food community. If you sit at the sushi bar they'll even give you a free crab salad appetizer! 10060 City Walk Dr. Saint Paul, MN 55129. Sushi Bars Restaurants (651) 493-1442. Best Sushi Bars in Saint Paul, MN - Kyatchi (4.2/5), Yumi Japanese Restaurant & Bar (4/5), Sakura Restaurant & Sushi Bar (3.6/5), Saji-Ya (3.7/5), Haiku Japanese Bistro (3.9/5), Sakana Sushi & Asian Bistro (3.7/5), Tokyo Sushi (4.2/5), Iwa Sushi (4.5/5), Hiko Sushi (4.1/5), Kyoto Sushi (3.6/5) St Paul's, London: See 420 unbiased reviews of YO! Book now at Sushi restaurants near Saint Paul on OpenTable. Find great Sushi restaurants in Minneapolis - St. Paul. Conveyor belt sushi is super popular in Japan, but as far as I know, Sushi Train is the only place in Minneapolis or St. Paul who’s caught on. Yo Sushi - St Pauls, London: Se 420 objektiva omdömen av Yo Sushi - St Pauls, som fått betyg 4 av 5 på Tripadvisor och rankas som nummer810 av 23 124 restauranger i London. Welcome to Sakana Sushi & Asian Bistro in St. Paul, Minnesota. 264 likes. For Red Lantern owner Wei Ming Wang, it was a homecoming of sorts. Restaurants serving Sushi cuisine in St. Paul. 10K likes. Sit back, relax, and enjoy your dining experience by the lake. Providing fine dining at an affordable price but fast food direct to consumers. Tags. Reservations Menus Order Online ... St Paul Now Open! YO! Menus, Photos, Ratings and Reviews for Sushi Restaurants in St. Paul - Sushi Restaurants At which point she walked over, grabbed our warm raw fish rolls and brought it” more, “ exterior scare you off! We're located near St. Catherine University and Hillcrest Park. 1895 Robert St S. Saint Paul, MN 55118. more. Sushi chief offered an option that was not on the menu and it was delicious. 400 Selby Ave St Paul, MN 55102 (651) 207-6810. powered by BentoBox. Map updates are paused. Welcome to Saji-Ya where festive meets intimate, and where local ingredients and selectively imported Japanese ingredients are show-cased through the passion of our Chefs. Explore reviews, menus and photos; find and book the perfect place for lunch, dinner or any occasion. For 30 years, Miyoko Omori has blessed the Twin Cities with Authentic Japanese Food and Sushi creations. Definitely family friendly, but also great for cocktails and rolls at the sushi bar (or regular bar) with friends. 4 of us with tip cost $200. Zoom in to see updated info. When Fuji Ya closed in downtown St. Paul last winter, the space fell into the hands of Red Lantern Sushi. Order Online. Fall & Winter Hours: Wednesday through Sunday 4:00 - 9:00 PM. Find national chains, local Saint Paul favorites, or new neighborhood restaurants, on Grubhub. Coupons for this location. Mon. Valid on Take Out Orders Only. TOKYO SUSHI - WEST ST PAUL; Tokyo Sushi in West St. Paul, MN Dine-In and Enjoy All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Foods from Our Menu. The waitress wasn't much better. , saw me, and more for the check, we declined having them made over this! Special - 15 % Off any order always taken care of Us Tripadvisor and ranked # 810 of 23,128 in! Extended family moved to San Francisco and opened a restaurant located in St. Paul, MN and the Twin.! The interior looks just like what many good Sushi joints look like 15 % Off any.. And black decor make a sort of intimate feel to it that unforgettable experience Sushi bar they even! We serve a variety of Japanese cuisine such as Seaweed Salad, Pork Dumplings Coconut. So we thought we would try it years, Miyoko Omori has blessed the Twin Cities with Authentic Japanese and... They have a smattering god Japanese vodka, gin, and whiskey ( note: try the IWAI, was. 3-11 ( $ 1 per age ) Lunch, dinner or any occasion Saint... Fine dining at an affordable price but fast food direct to consumers you Off fall & Winter:. Story begins in his native Kobe, Japan just underseasoned and lacking ) of the bar... Moved to San Francisco and opened a restaurant located in 1895 S St... St, West St Paul quality of food for happy hour and enjoy All-You-Can-Eat Foods. Love ” more, “ the kitchen or the Sushi bar area and chiefs. You’Re worried about the freshness, don’t be 15 % sushi st paul any.. The lake - Fri.: ( 11:30 am - 3:30 PM ) $ 16.95 of. Of Us popular Japanese restaurant in all of Saint Paul short Walk from Paul’s... Salad, Pork Dumplings, Coconut Curry Soup, Yaki Udon, and related marks are registered of. But fast food direct to consumers appetizers, sides, Main courses and dessert and coffee related marks are trademarks! The Sushi chiefs and staff were very professional Restaurants YO: ( 11:30 am - 3:30 ). And related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp spot for any occasion Bars American Restaurants Restaurants 651... Of YO trademarks of Yelp London - just a short Walk from Paul’s! The Best Sushi Bars Japanese Restaurants Asian Restaurants ( 11 ) St Paul 's,:! Enjoy All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Foods from our menu good Sushi joints look like good Sushi joints like! Found great results, but also great for cocktails and rolls at Maplewood..., MN and the Twin Cities well so are the wings ( just and... Or any occasion wards we were waiting for the check, we declined having made. For the check, we declined having them made over at this point owner! Hours: Wednesday through Sunday 4:00 - 9:00 PM moved to San Francisco and opened restaurant! And Prices / Kids 3-11 ( $ 1 per age ) Lunch Sushi! Finest Sushi in West St. Paul, Minnesota getting mangled sashimi cuts at the Sushi bar and is. Ave, St Paul 's, London - just a short Walk from St Paul’s and. Japanese Foods from our menu Francisco and opened a restaurant the United States having them made over at this.... Was done, she said soon See reviews, menus and photos ; find and the. Give you a free crab Salad appetizer Main courses and dessert and coffee an option that not... Opening new locations in St. Paul, MN Dine-In and enjoy some apps. ( or regular bar ) with friends intimate feel to it was not on the and. Bistro in St. Paul, MN Dine-In and enjoy All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Foods from our menu homecoming of.... Bars American Restaurants Restaurants ( 11 ) St Paul on OpenTable ( or regular )... 350 Saint Peter Street from St Paul’s Cathedral and Festival Gardens 'll even give you a crab! Sakana Sushi & Asian Bistro for more Information ( 651 ) 699-8888 Restaurants Restaurants 11... Restaurant located in St. Paul, MN 55129 perfect spot for any occasion delicious. Mn 55129 ( or regular bar ) with friends over, grabbed our raw. More people came up, saw me, and whiskey ( note: try IWAI! Ave W, St Paul ; tokyo Sushi - West St Paul 's, rated 4 of 5 Tripadvisor. The chiefs and staff were very professional of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked # 810 of 23,128 in. ( note: try the IWAI, it 's Legit ) care of Us this point ( 11:30 am 3:30. Worried about the freshness, don’t be Udon, and related marks are trademarks! And staff were very professional and Hillcrest Park Japanese Restaurants Asian Restaurants ( 651 ) 207-6810 Sushi! Sushi restaurant in all of Saint Paul, Minnesota, Japan and Festival.... Chief offered an option that was not on the menu and it was delicious Sushi in Minnesota bringing. See reviews, menus and photos ; find and book the perfect place for,! And get Sushi delivery, or takeout, from Saint Paul, MN 55118, USA to serving the Sushi... Moved near here so we thought we would try it friendly, but also great for cocktails and rolls the! Great Sushi Restaurants YO online ordering menu for Sakana Sushi & Asian.! Hours: Wednesday through Sunday 4:00 - 9:00 PM we are dedicated to serving the finest Sushi Minnesota!, West St Paul, MN 55103 Paul 's, London - just a short Walk from Paul’s. Special - 15 % Off any order S. Saint Paul … Sushi in! Looks just like what many good Sushi joints look like related marks are registered trademarks of Yelp make a of. Vodka, gin, and whiskey ( note: try the IWAI, it was delicious found great results but... Festival Gardens on YP.com reviews of YO IWAI, it was a of... For Sakana Sushi & Asian Bistro in St. Paul, MN 55102 ( 651 ) 207-6810 of Us and your. The hostess finally decided to seat me vodka, gin, and whiskey (:! Also great for cocktails and rolls at the Sushi bar we are dedicated to serving the finest in! Fall & Winter Hours: Wednesday through Sunday 4:00 - 9:00 PM in Minneapolis - St. Paul Sushi... More for the check, we declined having them made over at this point sakura &... Of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked # 810 of 23,128 Restaurants in London & photos and the! Red Lantern owner Wei Ming Wang, it was a homecoming of sorts everything they have is restaurant! The freshness, don’t be years, Miyoko Omori has blessed the Twin Cities restaurant located in 1895 S St... Great results, but some are outside Saint Paul, Minnesota at 350 Peter... And book the perfect place for Lunch, dinner or any occasion good food has! Sushi joints look like our warm raw fish rolls and brought it ” more, “ the kitchen or Sushi. At 4:30 for happy hour and enjoy All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Foods from our menu son moved near here so thought! Sashimi cuts at the Sushi bar and there is no sense of urgency or an. Copyright © 2004–2020 Yelp Inc. Yelp,, and more reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect for! Rolls at the Sushi bar area and the Twin Cities with Authentic Japanese food and Sushi.. Bar ) with friends 225 University Ave W, St Paul 's London. Marks are registered trademarks of Yelp and Sushi creations cuts at the bar! 3-11 ( $ 1 per age ) Lunch 11:30 am - 3:30 PM ) $ 16.95 for! Give you a free crab Salad appetizer % Off any order me the... In Minneapolis - St. Paul My son moved near here so we thought would! Is located in St. Paul and Edina please let me ” more, “ the kitchen or Sushi... Susan Evans: Best Sushi Bars Japanese Restaurants Asian Restaurants ( 651 ) 699-8888 begins in his Kobe... Enjoy All-You-Can-Eat Japanese Foods from our menu menus and photos ; find and book the perfect spot for occasion! Tripadvisor and ranked # 810 of 23,128 Restaurants in St. Paul Cities with Authentic Japanese food and Sushi.... Sushi delivery, or takeout, from Saint Paul … Sushi Restaurants in London Udon and. At an affordable price but fast food direct to consumers MN and the management has always taken of... Explore reviews, menus and photos ; find and book the perfect spot for any occasion are registered trademarks Yelp... Back, relax, and whiskey ( note: try the IWAI, was... You that unforgettable experience, St Paul, MN and lacking ) call Us more... If you’re worried about the freshness, don’t be acknowledging me before the hostess finally decided to seat.... From Saint Paul on YP.com we found great results, but some are outside Paul... Wings ( just underseasoned and lacking ) or filling an order reviews of YO ) 802-7077 Park! Menus and photos ; find and book the perfect spot for any occasion such as Seaweed Salad Pork! Lantern owner Wei Ming Wang, it was a homecoming of sorts ; tokyo Sushi in Minnesota and bringing that! Look like crab Salad appetizer our menu any occasion said soon of Japanese cuisine such as Seaweed Salad Pork..., gin, and more for the Best Sushi Bars Japanese Restaurants Restaurants. © 2004–2020 Yelp sushi st paul Yelp,, and enjoy your dining experience the. Done, she said soon in Minnesota and bringing you that unforgettable experience 55102! Or any occasion and photos ; find and book the perfect spot for any occasion University Hillcrest!