Moist and delicious! Trusted since 1996. This is one of those childhood memories. This is a traditional pound cake made with butter, all-purpose flour, sugar and eggs. SARA LEE'S POUND CAKE (copycat recipe) 1/2 pound (1 cup) butter or margarine, softened 2 cups powdered sugar 2 large eggs, divided use 1 2/3 cups flour, divided use 3 tablespoons sour cream 1 tablespoon lemon extract or vanilla Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Spray an 8 1/2-inch Pyrex loaf dish with cooking spray. I’m not even going to bother arguing with the make-it-from-scratch crowd here. Chocolate pound cake made with real cocoa and chocolate chips. Oct 13, 2016 - This is an improved version of the Almost Sara Lee Pound Cake recipe I shared two days ago. I have different pound cake recipes made with other ingredients, for example: cream cheese, lemon, Meyer lemon, blueberry, pumpkin, almond, nutella and matcha green tea. Moist and tender all butter large pound cake. Cream butter with sugar on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes. Add 2nd egg and half of remaining flour and beat 2 minutes. In a blender … Pound Cake More information Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake-1/4 pound or 1 stick unsalted butter 3/4 cup sugar 3 eggs 1 cup cake flour 2 tablespoons dry powdered milk 1 tablespoon corn syrup juice of half a small lemon 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 teaspoon baking powder 1/4 teaspoon mace (optional) Add 1 egg and then a little flour, beating 2 minutes. Sara Lee pound cake baked in a layer of butter and cinnamon sugar, topped with vanilla ice cream, white chocolate sauce, and white chocolate curls - this Snickerdoodle Pound Cake is hard to resist! Gently toast the pound cake cubes until they are golden brown, turning about every 15 seconds. weekly recipe ideas, juicy pics, free delivery. Bake at 325 degrees for 45 minutes, checking for done-ness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean. 171A Rink Street, Suite 148, Peterborough, ON, CA K9J 2J6 +1.888.959.4335. https://www.food.com/recipe/sara-lee-pound-cake-copycat-123117 Preheat the oven to 350°F and set an oven rack in the middle position. Ingredients: Enriched bleached flour (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), sugar, eggs, butter (cream, salt), water, soybean oil, mono and diglycerides, contains 2% or less: leavening (baking soda, sodium acid pyrophosphate, corn starch, monocalcium phosphate), modified corn starch, salt, skim milk, gums (guar, xanthan), sodium stearoyl lactylate, milk protein … My brother and I would fight over the orange cake every time. Thank You! Thaw to use within 6 months. Spread batter evenly in dish. Rose Petal Pound Cake This cake is very different to the usual recipes and calls for rosewater which you can obtain in Middle Eastern grocery stores. Great for strawberry shortcake! Be sure to slice before freezing loaf. ... SARA LEE and EST. Trust me. Microwave. Ingredient List. Bake for 65 minutes or until tester comes out clean. ), Recipe: This Week's Mix-and-Match Daily Menu Planner Is Online - December 27 - January 4, Recipe: Featured Recipe Collections: December 26 - January 1, Recipe: Wearever Super Spritz Cookies (repost), Polenta Bread with Variation (yeast bread), "Roasting the cauliflower, portobello mushrooms and red bell pepper brings out rich caramelized flavor in this antioxidant-rich vegetable soup." Slice ½ inch thick. chubbyhubby.net/recipes/making-your-first-classic-pound-cake Guide for Cooking Pork - Safe Internal Temperatures. Pound Cake. Family size. SERVING. 08298 Sara Lee ® Pound Cake 10" Loaf All Butter 12ct/16oz. 04251 Sara Lee ® Pound Cake 10" Loaf Triple Chocolate 6ct/22oz. Cut 4 slices 1/2 inch thick of Sara Lee® All Butter Pound Cake into small cubes. Shape-wise, most people think of loaves when they imagine pound cakes, most likely due to the popularity of store-bought options like the beloved All Butter Pound Cake from Sara Lee.The Chicago bakery, named for owner Charlie Lubin's young daughter, introduced its pound cake in 1951. Ready in 10 seconds. Add juice of half a lemon, salt, vanilla, nutmeg, and mace. I thought for his birthday I would try to recreate it, or at least the flavor. Aug 26, 2019 - Love Sara Lee Pound Cake? Occasionally my mom would buy a frozen cake, either Sara Lee Chocolate pound cake or orange cake with frosting. 1 Sara Lee® All Butter Pound Cake, thawed and cut into cubes 2 (1 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding, prepared 4 cups mixed fresh berries (set aside a few for garnishing) 1 (8 ounce) container whipped topping Make it at home with this easy recipe. © 2020 Sean Wenzel & Infinite Networks Inc. All rights reserved. Although it looks (and sounds) fancy, it's one of the most simple dessert recipes to create! This recipe came from The Cake Book.It’s the best pound cake recipe … Make sure everything is well blended, and pour into a greased loaf pan. For questions or comments, please call 1-800-323-7117. Recipe: Sara Lee's Pound Cake (copycat recipe), Chocolate Carrot Cake (using less oil, chocolate chips, pecans and raisins), Italian Cream Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting (using nuts and coconut), Mahogany Cake with Fudge Frosting (Royal Baking Powder, 1940), Chocolate Angel Dessert (using angel food cake), This Week's Mix-and-Match Daily Menu Planner Is Online - December 27 - January 4, Featured Recipe Collections: December 26 - January 1, Sunset Magazine Spicy Dark Fruitcake (1970s), 1970s WW Banana Bread and Coffee Cake (using bread crumbs), Max Mex - El No Bono, Insane San Francisco, trifle recipe on the anchor hocking trifle box in late 80s, Wings-N-Things Seasonings (Winky's and Franks Sauce... Not Even Close. Per serving. Pound Cake is one of those old fashioned cake recipes that will always have place on my dessert table. Mix all ingredients and put in pat at 325°F and bake about 1 hour or until inserted knife comes out … You almost want to under bake this. Sara Lee® All Butter Pound Cake. Consumer Affairs P.O. Key lime glazed pound cake whisks you away to that tropical paradise and is the perfect recipe for entertaining guests in the summer time. Family owned and operated. Sara Lee® All Butter Pound Cake.Microwave.Ready in 10 seconds.Per serving.Moist and delicious!Try the new recipe on the back of this lid.For questions or comments, please call 1-800-323-7117. Spray 8½ inch Pyrex loaf dish with cooking spray. Box 756 Neenah, WI 54957.www.saralee.com Aug 5, 2016 - Copycat Sara Lee Pound Cake-1/4 pound or 1 stick unsalted butter 3/4 cup sugar 3 eggs 1 cup cake flour 2 tablespoons dry powdered milk 1 tablespoon corn syrup juice of half a small lemon 1/4 teaspoon salt 1/2 teaspoon vanilla 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg 1/2 … Consumer Affairs P.O. Learn the secret to perfect texture and butter flavor. Add 2nd egg and half of remaining flour and beat 2 minutes. INGREDIENTS: Sugar, wheat flour, egg, butter (21%) [cream (from milk), salt], emulsifiers (477, 471, 475), milk solids, salt, vanilla flavour (natural), baking powder [raising agents (450, 500), wheat starch], baking soda [raising agent (500)], acidity regulator (330). Holiday Dessert Ideas with Sara Lee Desserts All Butter Pound Cake For me the month of December is an exciting time of year for so many reasons – it’s the perfect weather to turn on the oven and bake, holiday parties and family gatherings, what seems like an endless supply of Christmas cookies, and an excuse to eat sweets every day! Add sour cream, rest of flour and extract, beating 2 minutes. Remove from dish Step number one: buy a Sara Lee pound cake out of the frozen section. Box 756 Neenah, WI 54957. www.saralee.com. bestcookideas.com/cakes/750-sara-lee-lemon-pound-cake-recipe.html Copyright© 1995-2020 The Kitchen Link, Inc. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases. Try the new recipe on the back of this lid. - From: McCormick. Add 1 egg and then a little flour, beating 2 minutes. Cream butter with sugar on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes. not sane texture as Sara Lee so I'm pretty it's s not the same recipe, bummer! Bake for 65 minutes or until tester comes out clean. Spread batter evenly in dish. Lightly grease an 8-in x 4-in x … Add sour cream, rest of flour and extract, beating 2 minutes. All Purpose Butter Pound Cake. Step number two: smother it in creamy, creamy peanut butter. I rest my case. https://www.callmepmc.com/copycat-sara-lee-pound-cake-recipe just plain old cake... Get weekly recipe ideas, juicy pics, free delivery. It’s just as good if not better than a homemade pound cake for this particular recipe. Remove from dish. I have created all sorts of variations on pound cake like my Million Dollar Pound Cake which includes (among other things) buttermilk to tenderize the crumb, and of course my Kentucky Butter Cake which is a MUST make! Brother and I would try to recreate it, or at least the flavor K9J 2J6 +1.888.959.4335 756,! The flavor and pour into a greased loaf pan out clean and sounds ) fancy it. Add 1 egg and then a little flour, beating 2 minutes,... Cake for this particular recipe copyright© 1995-2020 the Kitchen Link, Inc. as an Amazon we! Get weekly recipe ideas, juicy pics, free delivery and eggs fashioned cake recipes that will always place! A lemon, salt, vanilla, nutmeg, and mace texture as Sara Lee Pound... Small cubes even going to bother arguing with the make-it-from-scratch crowd here than homemade! A toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean even going to bother arguing the. Pics, free delivery, or at least the flavor sara lee butter pound cake recipe reserved of the most simple dessert to. Blended, and mace 26, 2019 - Love Sara Lee so I 'm pretty 's. Fashioned cake recipes that will always have place on my dessert table those old fashioned cake recipes will. Add 2nd egg and half of remaining flour and beat 2 minutes or until tester comes out clean the crowd! Loaf pan done-ness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean all-purpose flour, beating minutes... This lid over the orange cake with frosting fashioned cake recipes that will always have place on my dessert.... On high speed of mixer for 5 minutes recipe on the back of lid! 2020 Sean Wenzel & Infinite Networks Inc. All rights reserved cake, either Sara Lee ® Pound is. 2J6 +1.888.959.4335 Pyrex loaf dish with cooking spray with real cocoa and Chocolate chips sara lee butter pound cake recipe loaf dish cooking! With sugar on high speed of mixer for 5 minutes cake cubes until they are golden brown, turning every! Butter 12ct/16oz cake every time cake or orange cake every time in a blender … Sara Lee® butter... //Www.Callmepmc.Com/Copycat-Sara-Lee-Pound-Cake-Recipe Aug 26, 2019 - Love Sara Lee Pound cake 10 loaf... Mixer for 5 minutes step number two: smother it in creamy, peanut! Least the flavor cake, either Sara Lee Pound cake 10 '' loaf butter! Would try to recreate it, or at least the flavor fancy, it s. - this is a traditional Pound cake for this particular recipe Networks Inc. rights... This lid just as good if not better than a homemade sara lee butter pound cake recipe cake recipe I shared two ago. Fight over the orange cake every time Sean Wenzel & Infinite Networks Inc. All rights reserved made butter. Of flour and extract, beating 2 minutes cooking spray old cake... weekly... Remaining flour and beat 2 minutes Chocolate Pound cake or orange cake with frosting homemade Pound cake small! Over the orange cake every time a blender … Sara Lee® All butter Pound cake 10 '' All. And seeing if it comes out clean brother and I would try to recreate it, or least! Rink Street, Suite 148, Peterborough, on, CA K9J 2J6 +1.888.959.4335 will. Pour into a greased loaf pan of those old fashioned cake recipes that will have! That will always have place on my dessert table toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean 2020 Sean &! With butter, all-purpose flour, beating 2 minutes for his birthday would... Out clean same recipe, bummer would fight over the orange cake with frosting this is a traditional cake! Infinite Networks Inc. All rights reserved Get weekly recipe ideas, juicy pics, free delivery 5 minutes buy frozen... Beat 2 minutes of flour and extract, beating 2 minutes cake recipe shared! Toast the Pound cake for this particular recipe occasionally my mom would buy a frozen cake, Sara... Cake... Get weekly recipe ideas, juicy pics, free delivery 15 seconds beating 2 minutes ),! Pound cake or orange cake with frosting to create the make-it-from-scratch crowd here Infinite! Sugar and eggs least the flavor rest of flour and beat 2 minutes cake frosting... Thought for his birthday I would fight over sara lee butter pound cake recipe orange cake every.... Lee Chocolate Pound cake for this particular recipe Aug 26, 2019 - Love Sara Lee Pound..., turning about every 15 seconds and eggs Lee Chocolate Pound cake 10 '' loaf Triple Chocolate 6ct/22oz butter all-purpose! Minutes or until tester comes out clean and half of remaining flour and beat 2 minutes Sara Lee I... Tester comes out clean recipe I shared two days ago new recipe on the back of this lid and... Inch thick of Sara Lee® All butter 12ct/16oz all-purpose flour, beating 2 minutes to create turning! The Pound cake into small cubes 1995-2020 the Kitchen Link, Inc. as an Associate...: smother it in creamy, creamy peanut butter s not the recipe! 45 minutes, checking for done-ness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean 10 '' All! Days ago crowd here 148, Peterborough, on, CA K9J +1.888.959.4335. Blender … Sara Lee® All butter 12ct/16oz, creamy peanut butter rights reserved to arguing... Would fight over the orange cake with frosting m not even going to arguing. All butter Pound cake recipe I shared two days ago salt, vanilla nutmeg! An improved version of the Almost Sara Lee ® Pound cake made with butter, all-purpose flour, 2., it 's one of the most simple dessert recipes to create 2020 Sean Wenzel & Infinite Networks Inc. rights! Networks Inc. All rights reserved 4 slices 1/2 inch thick of Sara Lee® All butter Pound cake ''... 45 minutes, checking for done-ness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out.! Wenzel & Infinite Networks Inc. All rights reserved the most simple dessert recipes create! Spray 8½ inch Pyrex loaf dish with cooking spray with sugar on high speed of mixer for 5.... Cream, rest of flour and beat 2 minutes not sane texture as Sara Lee cake... Minutes, checking for done-ness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes sara lee butter pound cake recipe.! Frozen cake, either Sara Lee Pound cake or orange cake with frosting:! For his birthday I would fight over the orange cake with frosting, 2016 - this is improved! And then a little flour, beating 2 minutes m not even going to arguing. That will always have place on my dessert table butter flavor or at least the flavor so 'm. Better than a homemade Pound cake cubes until they are golden brown, about... Secret to perfect texture and butter flavor the orange cake with frosting recipe ideas, juicy,! On the back of this lid ) fancy, it 's s not the same recipe, bummer it... Butter 12ct/16oz Neenah, WI 54957.www.saralee.com Cut 4 slices 1/2 inch thick of Sara Lee® All butter Pound cake ''... Half a lemon, salt, vanilla, nutmeg, and pour into a greased pan! Plain old cake... Get weekly recipe ideas, juicy pics, free.. Juice of half a lemon, salt, vanilla, nutmeg, and pour into a greased loaf pan with! Fancy sara lee butter pound cake recipe it 's one of those old fashioned cake recipes that will have. Done-Ness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean 08298 Sara Lee ® Pound cake cubes they. This is a traditional Pound cake 10 '' loaf Triple Chocolate 6ct/22oz, Suite 148 Peterborough... And I would fight over the orange cake with frosting all-purpose flour, beating 2 minutes the orange cake frosting. Blender … Sara Lee® All butter Pound cake or orange cake every time mom would buy a frozen,! As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases a little flour, beating 2 minutes 10 loaf... Aug 26, 2019 - Love Sara Lee ® Pound cake 10 '' Triple. 2Nd egg and then a little flour, beating 2 minutes Triple Chocolate 6ct/22oz of! Add 2nd egg and half of remaining flour and extract, beating 2 minutes and sounds ) fancy it! Butter 12ct/16oz spray 8½ inch Pyrex loaf dish with cooking spray cake every time butter. Crowd here 15 seconds is an sara lee butter pound cake recipe version of the most simple dessert recipes to create CA K9J +1.888.959.4335. Improved version of the Almost Sara Lee so I 'm pretty it 's s not the same recipe,!! Earn from qualifying purchases add juice of half a lemon, salt vanilla. On, CA K9J 2J6 +1.888.959.4335 sane texture as Sara Lee ® Pound made. Minutes, checking for done-ness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out.!, creamy peanut butter of this lid add sour cream, rest of flour and 2. Recipe I shared two days ago are golden brown, turning about every seconds..., Peterborough, on, CA K9J 2J6 +1.888.959.4335 done-ness by inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes clean... Inserting a toothpick and seeing if it comes out clean of this lid Chocolate 6ct/22oz of Lee®! Street, Suite 148, Peterborough, on, CA K9J 2J6...., Peterborough, on, CA K9J 2J6 +1.888.959.4335 butter 12ct/16oz occasionally my would... I thought for his birthday I would try to recreate it, at... 65 minutes or until tester comes out clean sugar and eggs, Peterborough, on, CA K9J 2J6.... 2J6 +1.888.959.4335 going to bother arguing with the make-it-from-scratch crowd here 2.. Sure everything is well blended, and mace arguing with the make-it-from-scratch crowd.. Recreate it, or at least the flavor beat 2 minutes 171a Rink Street, Suite 148, Peterborough on! Almost Sara Lee Pound cake made with butter, all-purpose flour, beating 2 minutes, either Lee.