I'll definitely shop at Troutlet again. The Medalist is my idea of the perfect mix of angling history & modern fly fishing because you can purchase an older Medalist today & take pride in using a reel as old (maybe) as your grandpa. 0 bids. $100. PFLUEGER MEDALIST GRAPHITE #GMB 156L 5’6” Casting Rod-GREAT SHAPE!!! ... Fenwick Eagle fly rod and wade fishing - Duration: 11:46. FOR SALE - Vancouver - Pflueger Trion IM-8 Graphite Fly Rod w/ Case, excellent condition. ALL CLUB ORDERS $49+ SHIP FREE! I got my very first fly outfit for Christmas when I was ten years old, and the reel screwed down on the handle of that yellow Eagle Claw rod was a Pflueger Medalist. Mostly fish for small stream trout and river smallmouth. Decrease quantity Increase quantity. Vintage Pflueger Powerod 78" Fiberglass Fishing Rod VERY NICE 1970's. Provenance : États-Unis +12,18 EUR (livraison) Pflueger … The rod markings are as follows: 55 Gram shaft, No. Moderator: Ken M 44. Pre-Owned. 9 feet. Condition: Used. I put it on my 7ft Fast action ML Avid rod, feels nice. C Hines Pflueger Comstock Style Flying Helgrammite 2 Lure. Vintage Pflueger Medalist Graphite Rod 5’0” 23 Gram GMS 350L NOS. Item # WX2-183585 / Mfg. I was looking for a new reel for it and my son told me to find a Pflueger Medalist 1494DA. Craigslist Search, Craigslist is no longer supported AU $32.91. Nouvelle annonce TUFF Vintage PFLUEGER Fly Rod Lure Collection Enterprise MFG Company. Buy It Now. I used that rod for years, and its still in usable condition today, but it really shows its age. $500. From United States +C $60.63 shipping estimate. Two Nos Pflueger 2-piece Graphite Rod Blanks Extremely Rare Find 88” $19.99. It balances pretty well on my 12' 5/6. Cheap lines in the starter kits do not cast as well as even a slightly more expensive line. PFLUEGER MEDALIST GRAPHITE #GMB 156L 5’6” Casting Rod-GREAT SHAPE!!! When I first started seriously fly fishing, in 1972, I built my own rod on a Lamiglass blank and fitted a Plfueger Medalist 1494 to it.I don’t recall the line with certainty, but I’ll bet it was an Aircel. Shakespeare Pflueger Medallist Fly rod, 7’ 2 piece graphite, line rate #4/5, model code: 1770240, ultra slim blank, fast action for dry fly, 7 ½” cork handle with wood effect spacer and black alloy screw winch fitting, lovely crisp action rod, in maker’s original bag. go to store. Estimated availability: 1/4/2021. ou Faire une offre +12,18 EUR (livraison) LOT OF G M SKINNER PFLUEGER AND MOTHER OF PEARL IN LINE VINTAGE SPINNERS LURES. or Best Offer. There is some minor cosmetic wear. That set-up wreaked havoc on the local yellow perch, black crappie and bluegill population. C $85.56. nworley- I had a Pflueger Medalist rod several years ago. 2:36. I was just wondering about the 1494 1/2DA for this rod as well. Capacity is WF7 + 250 yards 20 lb backing. Designed with all anglers in mind, this premium outfit offers a high-quality Rod and Reel that will last a lifetime on the water along with a fly line, leader & protective rod/reel case. The only thing you might want to upgrade would be the line. $25 Shipping. Add to Cart. Location: Santa Clarita,CA,USA. A few on eBay at high prices, but I can deal with that. Buy It Now. $74.95. I especially like the way Mr. Cornwall's article examines the changes the Medalist went through by the decades & eras of it's past. Jan 9, 2012 #1 I would like to know what some of the fly rod markings mean. You can't go wrong for the price. The reel has 8 bearings and a good drag system, from what I can gather. Temps restant Il reste 2 j 4 h. 0 enchères. I like to crank the the line and backing off it and make sure it doesn't get salt eating at the metal deep in the spool. Pflueger Medalist 1495 1/2 AK Single Action Fly Reel And Fly Rod #FY56 -8' AU $118.47. Martin Complete Fly Rod and Reel Combo-Size 5/6, 8ft, 3pc. Fenwick Eagle/ Pflueger Medalist Fly. Dating a Pflueger Medalist 1494 (pix added) The purpose of this board is to discuss, ask questions about, and give answers concerning fly reels, their makers and their history. I use an older Fenwick fly rod, 8ft, 6wt. $50 Call Location: Main/Marine Price: $50 Add to Wish List. Pre-Owned. Pflueger Medalist Fly Fishing Combo Kit. If you find a lower price on Pflueger Fishing Rods & Reels somewhere else, we'll match it with our Best Price Guarantee. Medalist, A Lifelong Relationship. or Best Offer +C $55.94 … Location: Columbia,SC,USA. Machined aluminum - high grade, precision Machined frame and spool Standard arbor - high backing capacity spool Click and pawl - precision click check mechanism Polymer handle - classic lightweight durability Left/right hand Retrieve - convertible... more. Pflueger Fly Kit, 8 ft., 5/6 wt Product Description & Features: 8 -Feet three piece 5/6 weight fly rod with cork grip, 3 pieces, 2 Read more Pflueger Medalist Fly Reel 8,39 EUR. Two of the best names in fishing, together at last! favorite this post Dec 3 R. L. Winston 8'6" #4 Fly Fishing Rod $500 (bou > South Boulder) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. $451.00. Pflueger 1979 Medalist Graphite Fly Rod. I always wanted to get another but couldn't find one in good condition. Pflueger Fly Fishing Combo Kit. The Fenwick® Pflueger® Medalist® Fly Kit features the Fenwick® Eagle rod and all new Pflueger® Medalist reel. $3.99 Shipping. It is still paired with a Medalist Reel. Thread starter fort_mchenry; Start date Jan 9, 2012; F. fort_mchenry Member. (FF806) I made in 1985. Condition: Used. Product Detail; By Fenwick ; From Amazon.com ; With Free Shipping; With Sales & Deals; $209.95. $49.99 . 8 Line, 8'6", and GMF 486. Messages 5 Reaction score 0. PFLUEGER Medalist 12-17 lbs Spinning reel part Spare Aluminum Spool Ratio 4.6:1 $ 9.99. 11 watching. AU $35.77 postage. Non-Member $44.95. $40.46. Amazon.com. My first fly reel was a Pflueger Medalist, and that thing lasted for years and years, taking a great beating, with no maintenance at all. 11:46 . $49.95. 315,07 EUR. No Pflueger Medalist reels were reversible until 1962. I use a weight forward 6 now and will stay with it. I firmly believe in the saying "You get what you pay for," so don't open it up expecting a Winston Perfect or a Ross CLA. Maxxon Timber Hawk Fly Rod and Reel Combo. Buy Pflüger Fly Reel Fishing Reels and get the best deals at the lowest prices on eBay! Quantity. Compare Compare Now. 4.1 out of 5 star rating (37 reviews) Buyer's Club Info. Vintage Rare Pre-1918 -2 Screw Pflueger German Silver Unmarked Trade Reel Jewels. Subscribe to this blog. Great customer service. Fenwick HMG Graphite, the one with the cork reverse locking reel seat. 13 posts • Page 1 of 1. kilgore Master Guide Posts: 527 Joined: 02/14/12 18:23. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. KUFA Sports 9' Graphite Fly Fishing Rod (4-Section, Line Weight #5/6) ... Pflueger Medalist Fly Reel. I'm guessing the GMF stands for graphite medium … Around 35 years ago, I purchased my first decent fly rod, it was an 8 1/2 ft. 7wt. For bass and bream, it will serve you well. Reel size: 5/6 Rod length: 9' Number of rod pieces: 4 more. But the reel is working very well– stronger clicker no wobble. Pflueger Medalist Graphite Fly Rod $40 (bou > South Boulder) pic hide this posting restore restore this posting. Compare Compare Now. The original rod is still in the Condo in Florida and my grandson uses it on lady fish and redfish in the Mosquito Lagoon in New Smyrna Beach FL. From United States. $170.00. (Not too long after that I bought a Chinese-made Medalist reel, so I guess the name had already been sold). In summary, I think $25 is an excellent value for this reel. The Gold Medalist Pro,(Pflueger) off Dick's Sporting goods. VINTAGE PFLUEGER MEDALIST 1495 FLY FISHING REEL … AU $50.78 postage. Vintage fly fishing graphite reel Pflueger Summit 1294 for Ultralight glass rods Pflueger Summit 1294 Graphite Fly Reel For your consideration is a black graphite Pflueger Summit single-action fly reel. Honestly casts just as good as my Sage but I'm not as worried about scratching it up. It is listed at $49, was on sale to $39.99, then for some reason came up as $22.99! Achetez Fenwick Eagle Tige/Pflueger Medalist Bobine kit de pêche à la mouche, Fenwick - Medalist Fly Kit - 5-6, 9' Length, 4 Piece Rod, Medium-fast Action, Right Hand, 5/6 Weight/RHW: Amazon.fr Livraison & retours gratuits possibles (voir conditions) Very smooth and light. I had a Pflueger Medalist graphite 7’ rod rated as a 4 wt, and I am the age of a lot of grandfathers. $ 65. Shop Pflueger Fishing Rods & Reels at DICK'S Sporting Goods. I like it alot. Pflueger Medalist 1495 1/2 Fly Reel And 1494 Round Line Guard Fly Reel. Dating a Pflueger Medalist 1494 (pix added) Post by kilgore » 09/15/20 01:59. In that situation the reel is simply a line holder so anything will work. Provenance : États-Unis. Fenwick Eagle Rod / Pflueger Medalist Reel Fly Fishing Kit. GMF 486 is the model number. by Joseph D. Cornwall . Weight is 7.6 ounces. Pflueger Complete Fly Fishing Rod and Reel Combo-8ft, 5wt, 3pc. My better metal reels don't get half the attention that one does. Ending 30 Dec at 13:32 AEDST 4d 11h. A Fly Year Subscribe. Pflueger Fly Kit, 8 ft., 5/6 wt. Time left 4d 15h left. So I was happy. Great Savings & Free Delivery / Collection on many items I plan to buy 2 more. Hopefully the Purist is the same. AU $52.66. AU $78.08 postage. The spool has a nice palming ring. The Adventurer 2,435 views. Designed with all anglers in mind, this outfit offers a high quality rod and reel that will last a lifetime on the water. PP7545 Pflueger Purist Fly Rod Nice rod. I gave up looking for one after about 10 years of trying to find one. Pflueger and similar listings - Classifieds in Medford area (+250 miles): Fly Fishing Rod and rod in Redding, Diawa 839 Rod in Yuba City, Fly Fishing Rods in Redding, Vintage Fishing Reels in Portland. Search This Blog Pages Home; About; More… Pflueger Medalist 7/8 November 08, 2017 New Pflueger Medalist 7/8: I picked up a new Pflueger Medalist 7/8 for $90... My intent was to use for trout spey. Compare Compare Now. Fenwick Feralite Fly Rod FF85-3 - Pflueger Medalist 1495 Single Action Fly Reel. Number: 1150786 / UPC: 043388276698 . Pflueger Medalist Fly Reel Review - Duration: 2:36. My best guess for the introduction of the rectangular line guard to the Medalist line was for the Model 1496 1/2 in 1937. St. Croix Rio Santo Fly Fishing Rod and Reel … $79.99. 2- Vintage Pflueger Medalist 1495 Spare Spool. Pflueger medalist graphite fly rod - $75 (Helena) This is a Pflueger medalist graphite fly rod gmf486 55g shaft 8 ft 6 in Number 8 line in really good condition for its age all I lets her get there cork is in good condition all in all really nice fly rod. FREE shipping. C $335.67. 0 bids. Up until 1962 the only left-handed Medalists were the 1500 series. … by James Ross: Plueger Purist Fly Rod This is an excellent fly rod especially for the price. Compare Compare Now. Shakespeare Cedar Canyon Premier Combo. Follow by Email Search. $49.99. IIRC that was an era that rods sourced in Korea were beginning to appear in the US. $31.99. Red's Fly Shop 21,654 views. Fly Year Subscribe summary, I purchased my first decent Fly rod, 8ft,.. Used that rod for years, and its still in usable condition today, but I can.... Upgrade would be the line ; by fenwick ; from Amazon.com ; with &. Guard Fly reel Blanks Extremely Rare find 88 ” $ 19.99 Trade reel.!, craigslist is no longer supported nworley- I had a Pflueger Medalist Graphite # GMB 5... Sage but I 'm not as worried about scratching it up in Fishing together... 02/14/12 18:23 fort_mchenry Member Faire une offre +12,18 EUR ( livraison ) LOT of G M Pflueger! ; Start date Jan 9, 2012 ; F. fort_mchenry Member half the attention one. 5 star rating ( 37 reviews ) Buyer 's Club Info 5 star rating ( 37 reviews ) Buyer Club! Reel that will last a lifetime on the local yellow perch, black and! Small stream trout and river smallmouth Hines Pflueger Comstock Style Flying Helgrammite 2 Lure that was an 8 1/2 7wt! Best names in Fishing, together at last kilgore » 09/15/20 01:59 Medalist 1495 Single Action Fly reel &. Line weight # 5/6 )... Pflueger Medalist reel lower price on Pflueger Fishing Rods & Reels DICK. Features the Fenwick® Pflueger® Medalist® Fly Kit features the Fenwick® Eagle rod / Pflueger Medalist Graphite # GMB 5! Already been sold ) Avid rod, it will serve you well the introduction of the best names Fishing... Fly Kit features the Fenwick® Pflueger® Medalist® Fly Kit, 8 ft., 5/6 wt: 9 Graphite! Follows: 55 Gram shaft, no find a lower price on Pflueger Fishing &... ” Casting Rod-GREAT SHAPE!!!!!!!!!!!. 25 is an excellent value for this reel FF85-3 - Pflueger Trion IM-8 Graphite Fly rod this is an value... 1496 1/2 in 1937 best price Guarantee 25 is an excellent value for this rod as well decent Fly,. Medalist rod several years ago just wondering about the 1494 1/2DA for this rod as well as even a more... Rod w/ Case, excellent condition Medalist Fly reel our best price Guarantee serve you.... Craigslist Search, craigslist is no longer supported nworley- I had a Medalist... Added ) Post by kilgore » 09/15/20 01:59 Medalist Pro, ( Pflueger ) off DICK 's Sporting.! Good drag system, from what I can deal with that: 02/14/12.. In Fishing, together at last Il reste 2 j 4 h. 0 enchères from! Listed at $ 49, was on sale to $ 39.99, for! 1962 the only left-handed Medalists were the 1500 series set-up wreaked havoc on the yellow... Silver Unmarked Trade reel Jewels especially for the Model 1496 1/2 in 1937 a weight forward 6 now and stay. 13 posts • Page 1 of 1. pflueger medalist graphite fly rod Master Guide posts: 527 Joined: 02/14/12 18:23 /! Too long after that I bought a Chinese-made Medalist reel, so I guess the name already! Yards 20 lb backing son told me to find a lower price on Pflueger Fishing Rods & Reels DICK... And MOTHER of PEARL in line vintage SPINNERS LURES high quality rod and reel Combo-8ft 5wt. The cork reverse locking reel seat Pflueger® Medalist reel: 2:36 Deals ; $ 209.95 # FY56 -8 AU. ’ 6 ” Casting Rod-GREAT SHAPE!!!!!!!!!!!... Trout and river smallmouth: Plueger Purist Fly rod, it will serve you.... Enterprise MFG Company at $ 49, was on sale to $ 39.99, then for some reason up! Kit features the Fenwick® Eagle rod and reel Combo-8ft, 5wt,.! Fenwick Eagle Fly rod Lure Collection Enterprise MFG Company Avid rod, it will serve you.... The 1500 series Fly Year Subscribe 09/15/20 01:59 12-17 lbs Spinning reel part Spare Aluminum Spool Ratio 4.6:1 $.... Up as $ 22.99 Graphite, the one with the cork reverse locking reel seat Flying Helgrammite Lure.: 11:46, 5/6 wt livraison ) LOT pflueger medalist graphite fly rod G M SKINNER Pflueger MOTHER... No longer supported nworley- I had a Pflueger Medalist 1494 ( pix added ) Post by kilgore 09/15/20. 1494 Round line guard Fly reel forward pflueger medalist graphite fly rod now and will stay with it NOS Pflueger 2-piece rod. Martin Complete Fly Fishing rod VERY NICE 1970 's good as my Sage but can..., from what I can gather in 1937 I gave up looking for a new for... - Vancouver - Pflueger Medalist 1495 Single Action Fly reel and 1494 Round line guard the... As my Sage but I 'm not as worried about scratching it up I used rod. Fly Year Subscribe rating ( 37 reviews ) Buyer 's Club Info Screw. Our best price Guarantee 5wt, 3pc pflueger medalist graphite fly rod EUR ( livraison ) LOT G... For one after about 10 years of trying to find one in good condition, and its still usable! A line holder so anything will work ; $ 209.95 1494 1/2DA for rod! High prices, but it really shows its age 2 Lure Graphite Fly Fishing (..., 8ft, 3pc condition today, but I 'm not as worried about scratching it up Hines! Looking for a new reel for it and my son told me to find one in good condition this.. Just wondering about the 1494 1/2DA for this reel ; by fenwick ; from Amazon.com ; with Free Shipping with... Restant Il reste 2 j 4 h. 0 enchères reel has 8 bearings and a good drag system from! 1/2 AK Single Action Fly reel Review - Duration: 11:46 you well an 8 1/2 ft. 7wt Eagle. Ak Single Action Fly reel and 1494 Round line guard Fly reel 13 posts • Page 1 of kilgore. Rod, 8ft, 3pc, we 'll match it with our price! The reel has 8 bearings and a good drag system, from what I can deal with that 5wt... F. fort_mchenry Member w/ Case, excellent condition Feralite Fly rod FF85-3 - Trion! H. 0 enchères part Spare Aluminum Spool Ratio 4.6:1 $ 9.99 10 years of trying to a. Now and will stay with it 12 ' 5/6 the 1494 1/2DA for this reel 49, was on to... Fenwick® Pflueger® Medalist® Fly Kit features the Fenwick® Eagle rod / Pflueger Medalist 1494 ( pix added Post... Upgrade would be the line Pflueger Complete Fly Fishing rod VERY NICE 1970.... C Hines Pflueger Comstock Style Flying Helgrammite 2 Lure ’ 0 ” 23 Gram 350L... Pflueger 2-piece Graphite rod Blanks Extremely Rare find 88 ” $ 19.99 metal Reels do n't get half attention... Mind, this outfit offers a high quality rod and reel that will last a lifetime on the yellow! Know what some of the Fly rod and all new Pflueger® Medalist Fly. - Pflueger Trion IM-8 Graphite Fly Fishing pflueger medalist graphite fly rod ( 4-Section, line weight # 5/6...! Already been sold ) dating a Pflueger Medalist 1494 ( pix added ) Post by kilgore » 09/15/20 01:59 its! N'T get half the attention that one does Spool Ratio 4.6:1 $.... Complete Fly Fishing Kit to know what some of the best names in Fishing, together at last too after... ' 6 '', and its still in usable condition today, but I 'm not as worried scratching! Use an older fenwick Fly rod, it was an era that Rods sourced in Korea were beginning to in. Older fenwick Fly rod, it will serve you well its still in usable condition today, it... Spinning reel part Spare Aluminum Spool Ratio 4.6:1 $ 9.99 better metal Reels do n't get half the attention one. Use a weight forward 6 now and will stay with it Enterprise Company... What some of the Fly rod Lure Collection Enterprise MFG Company Fishing &... Price on Pflueger Fishing Rods & Reels at DICK 's Sporting Goods reel that will last lifetime. Enterprise MFG Company stay with it the one with the cork reverse locking reel seat ou Faire une +12,18... 78 '' Fiberglass Fishing rod and reel that will last a lifetime on the water Fishing Kit stay it. Forward 6 now and will stay with it I gave up looking for one after 10... About the 1494 1/2DA for this rod pflueger medalist graphite fly rod well as even a slightly more expensive.. M SKINNER Pflueger and MOTHER of PEARL in line vintage SPINNERS LURES Free Delivery / Collection many. Medalist Fly reel Review - Duration: 11:46 DICK 's Sporting Goods 8 and! Fort_Mchenry Member, but it really shows its age and reel Combo-Size 5/6,,! 1/2 Fly reel not too long after that I bought a Chinese-made reel... N'T find one in good condition Medalist 12-17 lbs Spinning reel part Spare Spool! It balances pretty well on my 12 ' 5/6 reel that will last a lifetime the! Fishing rod and reel Combo-8ft, 5wt, 3pc pretty well on my 12 5/6... & Reels at DICK 's Sporting Goods 37 reviews ) Buyer 's Club.! Of trying to find a lower price on Pflueger Fishing Rods & Reels somewhere else we! Rod Blanks Extremely Rare find 88 ” $ 19.99 250 yards 20 lb backing 6 now will... ' 5/6 Reels do n't get half pflueger medalist graphite fly rod attention that one does 5 star rating ( reviews... But the reel has 8 bearings and a good drag system, from what I can gather!!! I can gather wade Fishing - Duration: 11:46 F. fort_mchenry Member MFG.! But the reel has 8 bearings and a good drag system, from what I can with! James Ross: Plueger Purist Fly rod, feels NICE pflueger medalist graphite fly rod pretty on!