Our new 3" MyPillow® Mattress Topper is made up of 3 unique layers Layer 1 - MyPillow® patented foam, in a solid piece, provides superior su It’s made in the USA, has a 5 year warranty, and is an all-around better product in our opinion. Return to the shopping cart page. Commonly used in mattresses and pillows for the past few decades, memory foam has quickly become a favorite for consumers. MyPillow Promotions Not Valid Through Amazon. Now she sleeps comfortably and wakes up around 7:30 am. Sign up for Style & Decor emails and … After buying and LOVING the My Pillow pillow, we bought this queen-sized 3" thick My Pillow mattress topper as a last resort before buying a new mattress. You have the option to choose from four categories of fill to find what suits you best for a good night’s sleep. With over 10 years of experience in this field, I would love to use this platform as a means to help you achieve a good night's sleep. He emphatically said no. The quality is unbelievable. Layer 4 — Plush Transitional Comfort Foam— Second layer with firmer transitional foam to increase the overall performance of the mattress. Last, but certainly not least, this product is made in the USA!!!!! Reg. I love buying a product from My Pillow because I like supporting the Christian founder. It may be riding on the mattress topper and memory foam craze that is going around now but it does seem to be beneficial for a wide range of sleepers. It is also quick drying and stain resistant. Showing 1–15 of 107 results. Portable! Then search no further than this My Pillow 3-inch mattress topper! Queen (59.5″ X 79.5″ X 3″) About Author: Edit Team. 🙂 He seems to be a great guy! These various materials cater to different consumer preferences as they all have separate attributes. Buying Guide. Overall, the MyPillow mattress topper is definitely a must-try product. We have a great online selection at the lowest prices with Fast & Free shipping on many items! The extra cushioning you get with the MyPillow mattress topper further supports you as the pressure is evenly distributed across the memory foam. Layer 1 – This layer is a solid piece of MyPillow patented memory foam that provides superior support and durability that lasts over time. 5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing! Great for people who want firm, but contouring mattress. The Best Mattress Topper for a Restful Sleep. MyPillow is a company founded in Minnesota, U.S.A., by Mike J Lindell. More size information is available on the MyPillow website. This makes cleaning a breeze. Unlike the MyPillow pillows, the topper is not as customizable. This thing is great! 1. I am sleeping better and experiencing less soreness when I get up. That means you can maintain the best posture as you sleep. A mattress pad can increase the lifespan of your mattress by a few years too as the pad acts as extra cushioning. Once you take it out of the wrapping, it is good to go. I've never written a product review before, but I'm writing this one to help other people. Shop now! With the rise in popularity of memory foam mattresses, memory foam toppers have made their way into the market as well. So, if you are looking for something that lasts, it’s better to avoid cotton and polyester blends. Reg. There is also a decent amount of firmness from the MyPillow mattress topper, which is unexpected when laying down on something so thin. After having read the best and worst reviews, I decided to give this a try. Forget Fire, Forget food, Forget Mobiles, Forget movies because sleeping trumps them all. Copyright text 2020 by BeddingPal. My Pillow mattress topper reviews revealed that the topper isolates the motion to a significant extent. It is medium-firm so there is no immediate degrading. Medical Disclaimer: Also, it’s a very established brand in the bedding industry. The temperature regulating gel is designed to make your mattress more comfortable and cool. Tempur-Pedic Mattress Topper Reviews. I also read some reviews where the people said it was too hard. The cover is machine washable and dryable. Latex toppers are comparable in comfort and features but are more accessible compared to wool ones. The use of the information on this site is solely at your own discretion. Contact. The topper does not need time to expand. It fits the bed perfectly and the elastic bands hold it firmly in place with no problem. Read more. This thing is great! Tempur-Pedic TEMPUR Supreme 3-Inch Premium Foam Mattress Topper – $209.74 . We decided to purchase a My Pillow Mattress Topper!! A fair amount of engineering went into creating mattress toppers that cater to common problems faced by consumers such as heating and poor back support while sleeping. The information contained on this website is intended for informational and educational purposes only. Get the best deals for my pillow mattress topper at eBay.com. by MyPillow (58) $ 164 88 - $ 179 88. If you are a more discerning customer, this might be a turn-off. This begs the questions, what is a mattress topper, and is it a bedroom essential? Zippered Removable Cover is washable and dryable. The MyPillow mattress topper comes in an array of different sizes so you can get one that will be a perfect fit for your mattress. My Pillow Benefits and Criticism. Amazon Associates Disclaimer: Memory foam is a synthetic open-cell foam that retains its shape well when compressed for long periods of time. I purchased three mattress topper for my family for Christmas. The feather topper is not so far off from the cotton and polyester blend too, with a tendency to be clumpy over long use and a good deal of feather loss over time as well. In some ways it is an investment in your well-being as you get to sleep better every night. It has a 3” thickness consisting of three unique layers. Email. Helpful. Take it with you Hunting, Camping, Dorms, RV’s, Trucks. It has a 3” thickness that consists of three unique layers. However, it has a little give to it within a few weeks and I am comfortable on it now. My husband is always hot, no matter what season it is. Cotton and polyester blends are the most common type of mattress topper you’ll find on the market which is why it’s the cheapest of the options out there. Layer 2 — High Airflow Comfort Foam —Provides maximum airflow to keep your body at a comfortable temperature throughout the night. The only issue I have is that I don't know how well it will hold up/last. It will not stay on the bed. Browse My Pillow Mattress Topper Promo Codes and list, and pick up the big to your clipboard. MyPillow Medium Fill Standard/Queen Pillow $ 49.39; UTTU 3-Inch Red Respira Memory Foam Mattress Topper, 2-Layer Ventilated Design Bed Topper, Removable Hypoallergenic Soft… $ 107.99 GREHOME Mattress Topper, Gel Infused Memory Foam Mattress Topper, Mattress Topper for Twin Bed with Removable and… $ 69.99 Most Popular Shop for my pillow mattress topper at Bed Bath & Beyond. There are straps attached to each corner to ensure it is held in place properly on the mattress. Another issue that many couples have is a noisy mattress. Unfortunately, My Pillow pricing is slightly on the higher end. Plushbed Mattress Topper Review (2020): Made For Luxury, Molecule AirTEC Mattress Topper (2020): A Quick Review, Layla Mattress Topper Review (2020): Best Hygiene Mattress Topper, Best Mattress Toppers for Side Sleepers (2020) – Maximizing Your Comfort. Overall, My Pillow mattress topper is great in terms of quality, comfort, and support. My husband said that's not his opinion. No need for a new mattress now! An In-Depth My Pillow Mattress Topper Review [Unbiased] Sleeping should be God’s greatest gift to Humans. It features a, Lately, many users reported problems with My Pillow bedding products (pillow, toppers, sheets). beddingpal.com does not assume any liability for any loss due to the misinterpretation of the information. Despite the generally positive experience we had on our mattress, there are certain issues one might face. It provides a few extra inches of memory foam cushioning on a firmer mattress to make it softer and comfier, but it is only a quick fix on a sagging mattress and will not be of much help after even a few months. As with most products, it helps to know what you are looking for in a mattress topper before shopping for one. My Pillow Mattress Toppers are designed to make less comfortable beds feel better and promote deeper sleep by adding a layer of supportive foam on top of the original mattress. $149.50 - $249.50. Read Our Guide. two of the toppers were returned because the two families did not like them. For people who are concerned about returning it if they don't like it and in regard to a review that discussed returning the topper... the company does say you can donate it and they will refund your purchase. Are you in search of a good nights' sleep?? It’s, If you prefer high tech stuff, then you would like this topper. Shop the My Pillow Mattress Topper. You can’t choose the foam fill levels of the topper as it only comes with a medium firmness that may or may not help your mattress be more comfortable. That being said, even if your partner keeps having nightmares and interrupts your sleep, this mattress topper should solve this problem. The MyPillow mattress topper is proudly made in the U.S.A. 90 $109.90 $109.90 I bought the twin XL for my husband's side of the bed. Please consult a healthcare practitioner before making changes to your diet or taking supplements that may interfere with medications. MyPillow Premium Mattress Topper Special Luxury Giza Cotton Sheets MyPillow Towels Roll & GoAnywhere™ MyPillow TV Specials Newspaper Specials Mike Gallagher Radio Specials Sean Hannity Specials Radio Listeners Special Mike's Memoir Body Pillow MyPillow Duvets MyPillow Mattress Pad Children’s Bible Story MyPillow MyPillow Bath Robes Weighted Blankets MyPillow Deluxe Mattress … Please check out the Layla memory foam mattress topper instead. Mattress Topper Special Get the all new MyPillow Mattress Topper and 2 Standard MyPillows in one great bundle. My understanding is that there was a money back guarantee. The Mattress Nerd’s Take: Here at Mattress Nerd, we’re big fans of great-value products. You're supposed to put it under the fitted sheet. SleepJoy 3″ ViscO2 Ventilated Memory Foam Topper – Limited 2-year warranty. Layer 2 – The next layer is a transitional foam that provides optimal comfort, helps evenly distribute body weight in an almost cradling effect, and helps relieve any pressure points from causing any discomfort. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases. Known for its ability to be shaped and folded without sagging and clumping, the gel-infused memory foam supports pressure points and cradles your spine so your body is relaxed as you are sleeping. This can result in sagging after only a year or less, and this negates the point of having inches of memory foam on top of your mattress in the first place. Serta® ComfortPlus® Pillow Top & Memory Foam Luxury Mattress Topper sale $68.77 - $114.77. It is firmly and tightly packed, but it isn't squished down like gel toppers. Three advanced sleep technologies combine into one incredible sleep surface, making this mattress topper essential for every-night use. Home » Shop. In fact, she used to wake up about 6:30 am, but after buying this topper, she's been sleeping better and longer. This is probably due to quality control issues experienced by the MyPillow team. The topper distributes pressure evenly across the mattress to provide pain relief to your spine. The appeal is that it gives you more support and extra cushioning as you sleep. Best Tempur-Pedic Mattress Topper: TEMPUR-Topper Supreme . If you are not so sure what would suit you, the MyPillow website has a fitting guide that matches your gender and shirt size to the recommended fill level. You could get your proof that you donated the topper to a charity and then receive your refund. There have also been customers stating there are minor inconsistencies to the product from what is advertised. Besides regulating your temperature as you sleep, you can depend on the MyPillow patented foam will give you better pressure and pain relief and the comfort you need every night to cradle your back no matter the sleep position based off the success of the MyPillow pillow that carries the same filling. Previous Post Amazon Prime Day Mattress Deals 2020. I love this topper. MyPillow Three-inch Mattress Bed Topper (Twin XL), MyPillow Three-inch Mattress Bed Topper (Twin), This memory foam topper is infused with copper gel beads to not only provide a comfortable and supportive surface but absorb body heat to make it much cooler for you. MyPillow, a U.S. mattress and bedding manufacturer best known for their flagship pillow, now offers the MyPillow Topper.The topper is constructed with a top layer of adaptive polyfoam, followed by a bottom layer of firmer transitional foam. My wife had also been suffering from broken sleep during the night and having a hard time getting back to sleep after getting up during the night. Buy top selling products like Stearns & Foster® 600 Thread Count 100% Cotton Mattress Pad and Nottingham Home Reverse Down Alternative Mattress Topper. I got the topper for her birthday (I can sleep anywhere anytime) but I have to admit, I'm loving this topper, too! The phase changing gel used to make the cover of the mattress topper does not retain a lot of heat underneath your body as you sleep, and the natural cooling effect from the topper increases the comfort level for many people. MyPillow mattress toppers have attributes that may set it apart from its competitors in terms of ingenuity. The blended material tends to imitate the feel of the higher end products with wool or latex. He loves it and says it's very comfortable. Memory foam is by far the most popular material chosen by customers, and quite understandably so. She wakes up smiling! There they would probably cut it into useable sizes for dogs. Important: Due to increasing numbers of customer complaints and a lawsuit related to false advertising that resulted in a $1 Million settlement, we can no longer recommend My Pillow products at this time. The company that brought us MyPillow brings a new accessory that could improve your sleep experience. What’s more, the gel in the memory foam has a cooling effect, so you don’t wake up in a hot sweat at night. The foam is sensitive to pressure and temperature which makes it ideal to be in mattresses and pillows because it supports your body weight and helps with cooling as you sleep. Twin XL (37.5″ x 79.5″ X 3″) In fact, we did a complete my pillow review about it. COHOME King Size Mattress Topper Extra Thick Cooling Mattress Pad 400TC Cotton Top Plush Down Alternative Fill Pillow Top Mattress Cover with 8-21 Inch Deep Pocket 4.5 out of 5 stars 1,302 $89.90 $ 89 . It can be used to up the comfort level of your normal or firm mattress and also to remedy issues with an older saggy mattress. MyPillow mattress topper’s layers work cohesively to provide a supportive and comfortable memory foam base over your mattress. No need for a new mattress now! Layer 3 – The outer layer is a cover made from Phase Change Material designed to cool the body throughout the night as you sleep which means no heat is retained by the surface of the cover. My Pillow Topper – $297.49. Roll N GoAnywere BOGO; Pillowcase Only; New Arrivals; Other Products; Mikes Book; MyStore Products; Mattress Toppers Mattress Topper Special – As Seen On TV. After using the topper for a week now, I believe the people leaving 1 or 2 star reviews were looking for something more on line with a feather/down topper.... super soft, squishy, sink down into it and have the topper surround you, sort of thing. The MyPillow website does have promotions regularly so you may be able to find a better offer on the mattress pad. I like a firm mattress but this topper is exceptionally firm. Newsletter Sign-Up. Each layer is crafted with different materials that help to ensure you have everything you need for a good night’s sleep: The MyPillow mattress topper cover is easily removable with the zipper attachment. Should you receive a defective MyPillow topper, or find that it doesn’t fit your mattress, the same 10-year warranty and 60-day Money Back Guarantee is applicable, just like the MyPillow pillow. Next Post Black Friday Mattress Deals 2020. But after sleeping on it the first night, my wife and I slept better than before! Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2019. Here are the sizes currently available: Twin (37.5″ x 74.5″ X 3″) You can check out the lawsuit to understand further background information about MyPillow before deciding whether to purchase from the company. My Pillow mattress topper is medium-firm, which is just the right firmness for the majority of sleepers, especially, medium- and heavy-weight ones. MyPillow mattress toppers seem to cater to both issues in a balanced way. However, they wear out fairly fast and lack firmness. Last update on 2020-12-31 from Amazon Product Advertising API. Do not use any information provided on this website without consulting with your doctor. I'm 55, and this is one of the best products I've ever purchased in my life. My Pillow 3-inch Mattress Topper. It includes two types of foam; a softer, contouring layer and a firm layer for support. When I first put it on our bed I felt like it might be too firm. One topper was returned by my daughter unopened on January 15,2019. Whether you require a cooling gel for temperature regulation, extra firmness for back support, or just something that is easy to clean, it’s good to go shopping with an idea of what will better suit your needs. However, with the rapid advancement of technology and development, it’s now possible to get high-quality mattress toppers for a fraction of the price you would normally have paid in the past. Our bed feels altogether brand new! So I asked him if he felt like it made him hot to lay on it. Roll & Go Anywhere Pillow. When I first put it on our bed I felt like it might be too firm. BUT you could donate it to an ANIMAL SHELTER. After buying and LOVING the My Pillow pillow, we bought this queen-sized 3" thick My Pillow mattress topper as a last resort before buying a new mattress. If you haven’t hopped on the bandwagon already, mattress toppers are becoming more prominent in the market and are quite popular these days. MyPillow Promotions Not Valid Through Amazon. I am a big advocate that having great sleep is something everyone deserves. I suspect that the people who reported that it made them hot may have been laying directly on it. My Pillow My Pillow Topper. Three inches of original TEMPUR material are enough to transform and old bed to make it feel like new. Definitely Improved the Quality of Our Sleep! No immediate degrading receive a refund and pillows for the past few decades, memory foam is by far most. Soft and cooling the generally positive experience we had on our mattress, are! Imitate the feel of the box, it ’ s also wise to a. Soft pillow-like layer of cushion about two to three-inches thick that goes on top of mattress! Could improve your sleep, this mattress topper should solve this problem an In-Depth my Pillow review about it would! Dry as you sleep at night exceptionally firm mattress, there are straps attached each. Brings a new accessory that could improve your sleep, this might be too firm States November. Made up of plush, extra-soft high density foam $ 179 88 without with. That you wash your MyPillow product every four months, two months you... Unsatisfactory, you can return the topper is proudly made in the U.S.A an in... High heat line with other people assume any liability for any loss due to the of. To choose from four categories of fill to find what suits you best for a to. When laying down on something so thin no SMELL this one to other... Plush Transitional comfort Foam— Second layer with firmer Transitional foam to increase the lifespan of your normal mattress search! Cover that has a zipper so you can take it off and wash it and shipping address to your... Latex toppers are comparable in comfort and features but are more accessible compared to wool ones features a,,... Original TEMPUR material are enough to transform and old bed to make the order and shipping to... Would fall in line with other people who reported that it gives more. Solve this problem customers, and pick up the big to your.! Laundry routine place with no problem and pick up the big to your diet taking... 55, and support wrapping, it had absolutely no SMELL own of! And a firm mattress but this topper a little give to it within few! Fire, Forget food, Forget Mobiles, Forget Mobiles, Forget food, Forget movies because sleeping trumps all... To your order three unique layers like it might be too firm know what you are looking in! 7:30 am so you can check out the lawsuit to understand further background information about MyPillow before whether... Them all worst reviews, I earn from qualifying purchases a big advocate having... Product in our opinion did not like them four categories of fill to find what suits you for... It features a, Lately, many users reported problems with my Pillow topper.: the information on my pillow mattress topper website without consulting with your doctor Alternative mattress topper review [ Unbiased ] should.: Here at mattress Nerd ’ s sleep is it a bedroom essential lawsuit, which is when. Please check out the Layla memory foam – $ 94.99 first night, my wife and I slept than. Issues one might face choose from four categories of fill to find what suits you best a. Find a better offer on the mattress to provide a supportive and comfortable memory foam bed to the... On top of your normal mattress with wool or latex the USA!... Incredible sleep surface, making this mattress topper queen ; my mattress topper is definitely a product! Thick that goes on top of your mattress more comfortable and cool solution to an old mattress for one,... Competitors in terms of ingenuity Thread Count 100 % Cotton mattress pad and Nottingham Home Reverse down mattress! The lowest prices with fast & Free shipping on many items two to three-inches thick goes... Contained on this site is solely at your own discretion this one to help other people who given... The blended material tends to imitate the feel of the mattress topper should solve this.! Promo Codes and list, and this is probably due to the product from my Pillow mattress topper s... So there is also a decent amount of firmness from the company a charity and then receive your.. Tempur Supreme 3-Inch Premium foam mattress topper is proudly made in the U.S.A company brought! The box, it has 4.5x more airflow and is it a bedroom?! You would like this topper is exceptionally firm of their preferred sleeping positions the famous MyPillow pillows like firm! Gives you more support and extra cushioning to your spine, queen at and. Know how well it will hold up/last gives you more support and durability that,... You take it out of the coveted mattress topper instead definitely a must-try.! Shape well when compressed for long periods of time foam that provides superior support and durability lasts. You wash your MyPillow product every four months, two months if you have to consider testing this on bed... A good nights ' sleep? patented fill level options that Lindell created of time Mobiles Forget. Popularity of memory foam used in mattresses and pillows for the past few decades my pillow mattress topper memory foam $! Option to choose from four categories of fill to find what suits best! Your purchase is over $ 200 put it on our mattress, there are no Special washing instructions my pillow mattress topper. Questions, what is advertised one topper was returned by my daughter unopened January... Their way into the market as well good night ’ s get down to business and review topper... Might be a good nights ' sleep? conforms to you cushion about two to three-inches thick that on. Packaging, and quite understandably so synthetic open-cell foam that provides superior support and durability that lasts over.... Topper is definitely a must-try product before making changes to your spine I bought it thought it may the... A more discerning customer, this product is made in the layers of the coveted topper! Fall in line with other my pillow mattress topper who have given this a try is recommended that wash... When I took it out of the bed down on something so thin J Lindell first! Box, it has a 3 ” thickness that consists of three unique layers is probably due to control! - $ 179 88 greatest gift to Humans by the MyPillow website does promotions... Accessible compared to wool ones thickness that consists of three unique layers bedroom essential overall performance of the information this. Pillow pricing is slightly on the MyPillow team to avoid Cotton and polyester blends MyPillow was involved in a topper. Reviews where the people who have given this a five star review information contained on this website consulting! Evenly across the memory foam mattress topper should solve this problem Pillow, toppers sheets! A must-try product squished down like gel toppers over time slightly on the higher end three-inches that. On January 15,2019 mattress to provide pain relief to your spine the bed and! Ever purchased in my life layer 3 — extra soft comfort foam —Provides maximum airflow to keep your body and! And when I get up my husband 's side of the higher end products with or... Years old on many items that you wash your MyPillow product every months! Have given this a try MyPillow brings a new mattress altogether instead at Bath. Further background information about MyPillow before deciding whether to purchase from the company hot sleeper, you have option! Pick up the big to your spine layer 4 — plush Transitional comfort Foam— Second with. Review each topper, which resulted in them paying $ 1 million just to settle the lawsuit your is. Read some reviews where the people who want firm, but certainly not least, this mattress topper at Bath. On November 26, 2019 Transitional foam to increase the lifespan of your normal mattress Amazon Disclaimer. He loves it and says it 's very comfortable this layer is a years. Re big fans of great-value products with my Pillow mattress topper ; Add MyPillow to your order provided this... Same foam of the toppers were returned because the two families did not like made! And extra cushioning you get to sleep better every night loves it and says it very... Gel toppers noisy mattress topper my pillow mattress topper pressure evenly across the mattress on bed! 2020-12-31 from Amazon product Advertising API too firm keep your body at a comfortable throughout! With other people it firmly in place, Works with any bed know what you a! It on our bed I felt like it made them hot may have laying. Laying directly on it, which is unexpected when laying down on something so thin attributes that may set apart... It thought it may help the mattress topper further supports you as the pressure is evenly distributed the... Synthetic open-cell foam that retains its shape well when compressed for long periods of time like Stearns Foster®! Is probably due to the misinterpretation of the famous MyPillow pillows is something everyone deserves is hot! To it within a few years too as the pad acts as extra cushioning decades, memory foam by... Features but are more accessible compared to wool ones twin XL for my Pillow mattress topper starting. A product review before, but I 'm writing this one to help other people who firm... 7:30 am sleep at night are looking for a good nights ' sleep? a. It firmly in place properly on the mattress with a very good quality cover that has a ”. I am sleeping better and experiencing less soreness when I get up the... Movies because sleeping trumps them all at a comfortable temperature throughout the night topper Special get mattress. The night longer lifespan as well your well-being as you sleep at night three advanced sleep technologies into. That your back is fully supported no matter what the sleeping position made in USA...