The path of the Pirate will probably one of the most popular in MapleStory. Top. Gunslingers are faster and ranged attackers, but their shots tend to be weak due to the lack of criticals that an Archer or Assassin has. Who's online. It says 'miss' every time i try to attack it. So I only start to add dex in lvl 21? Hidden Street is a fansite set up to provide cohesive and comprehensive information to MapleStory gamers. ... MapleStory and any related images and content are copyrighted by Nexon. 23 Jun 2017 19 Sep 2008 Title: MapleStory Ultimate Guide: Pirate Training Spots Useful Link: MapleStory Ultimate Brawler, Marauder, Buccaneer Training 16 Apr 2009 ShiKage's Infighter/Brawler SP Build Guide To become a pirate, go to Nautilus Port, enter the ship, go into the portal with the up arrow on Brawler – Pirate 2nd Job Skills. If it's adventure ye be seeking, then the Pirate is the class for you! MapleStory and any related images and content are copyrighted by Nexon. Can you explain the AP build I know it something like at dex is equal to your lvl and the rest to strength? Freyd the Bad Brawler is one of the Black Mage's minions, and he is a member of the Elite Bosses, also consisting of Black Knight, Mad Mage, Vicious Hunter, and Rampant Cyborg. Buccaneers can channel their inner energy to deliver powerful strikes. At their second job, Pirates have two options: Gunslinger or Brawler. At the moment my dex is 30 considering my level is 25 and my strength is 102. Advertisements found in this site are to support server and related costs of maintaining this website. *Cooldown based on Roll of the Dice (180 second cooldown) **Only Buccaneer and Corsair can roll a 7 with their hyper passive, Double Down - Addition The correlation of having more of the same faces is: Dice Effect plus 10% per die Please refer to Pirate 1st Job Skill Build as it is shared by Corsair and Buccaneer. (For a beginner)". For MapleStory on the PC, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Pirate: Brawler or Gunslinger? Well, if you want to go really into making one of these pirates an important character, I would pick Brawler because it is hard to do extra damage without better bullets for gunslinger which are hard to … (around there) The problem is that for monsters such as aligators in the Kernin pq (lvls 21 - 30) my brawler cannot kill. Ayumilove MapleStory Buccaneer 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Job Skills. Tornado Uppercut (Active) Performs a fast uppercut that creates a wild tornado and attacks enemies. These swashbuckling rogues come equipped with guns and brass knuckles, and can specialize as either a Buccaneer or Corsair depending on their preference. PIRATE OVERVIEW. Can you give me a … i have read some guides and it says that my dex should be five above my level and the rest goes to my strength. I have a level 25 brawler. Ahoy, mateys! Pirate 1st Job Skills. Hidden Street is a fansite set up to provide cohesive and comprehensive information to MapleStory gamers. Job required: Pirate, Brawler, Gunslinger, Marauder, Outlaw, Buccaneer, Corsair.