We have accredited in-house catering partners to make your special day extra special- From the wedding ceremony to your honeymoon stay with us. Running that kind of business and not meeting a simple standard in keeping the food temp and plates warm says a lot how low your standards are. Location: Tagaytay, Cavite. The beds were comfortable. Hillcreek Gardens has it's own chapel where couples can exchange vows. Cave Hill Creek Thank you for considering Cave Hill Creek for your wedding day. Outside Wedding and Reception available also. Shouldn't it be included in the service when they rented the place? Hillcreek Gardens: HILLCREEK WEDDING PACKAGE - See 35 traveler reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Hillcreek Gardens at Tripadvisor. The flowers were nice the ambience was nice and the staff were very supportive. From Gate 2 of Hill Creek, you’ll first see the Garden and the Chapel. I left them to help the mother of the bride organize the gifts and have the room cleaned for the bride and groom. It's not enclosed and no air conditioning to cause anyone allergy. The pastry chef admitted it when the groom confronted them. We are now looking for suppliers that match your requirements. What is your total budget for the wedding? The Forest Barn. This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC. IF you needed it, you have to pay extra 20,000 pesos just to open it. They even demanded the bride to produce the money DURING her wedding so they can turn it on???? Now opened as a garden venue, it has become a preferred destination of couples seeking a secluded, yet luxurious setting for their al fresco wedding. The food was good during the tasting sesh with the bride. Here are the recommended Tagaytay venues that will help you to decide where to celebrate your dream wedding: More wedding reception ideas here. Or even ovens because the plate was cold and so was the steak. They even demanded the bride to produce the money DURING her wedding so they can turn it on???? Use of bridal car for 3 hours that include driver, gas and flower. The lush gardens were lovingly developed as a peaceful escap ... Down a quiet lane off Tagaytay's breathtaking ridge road sits a private 3.2 hectare coffee plantation, aptly called Hillcreek Gardens. When I went back, our dog was seated near the edge of the lobby where they are getting wet despite the extra space from second floor. The party wouldn't even start until 7 pm. The bride was told her shitzu is not allowed in the hotel rooms. I wonder why our neighboring room was served their breakfast in their room. The extensive gardens and grounds, open pavilion and function room (both Where are you planning on doing the event? Mind you the reception there was pretty bad. They even demanded the bride to produce the money DURING her wedding so they can turn it on???? We would love to hear about your event and create a package that is specific to your needs. HILLCREEK GARDENS rip off and inconsiderate staff, Somerset Serviced Residence Hotels in Luzon, Hotels near (MNL) Ninoy Aquino Intl Airport, We compared the lowest prices from 10 websites. Hillcreek Gardens: Wedding - See 35 traveler reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Hillcreek Gardens at Tripadvisor. It's a Sunday morning and the hotel isn't even fully booked. I told our helper after the reception to stay in the lobby since it was pouring rain during typhoon Karen. It is located in Alfonso, Cavite just a few minutes drive from Tagaytay. Hillcreek Gardens: Beware of their "wedding package"!!! Even a self taught baker can make a much better looking cake. It is located in Alfonso, Cavite just a few minutes drive from Tagaytay. Fernwood Gardens is located 11 kilometers from the stunning church of Caleruega in Batangas. Since garden wedding reception is an outdoor celebration, couple has a … The cake was even expensive to begin with.Don't get me started with the food. But during the actual reception, I don't know if they ran out of salt because of it was bland, the food is no longer warm when they served it, and the vegetable was raw. Considering the room rates are very pricey, I asked them if they can at least allow us for a late check out since our check in time will be late,at first they said no and if I wanted to, we need to pay full (another 1 night) to compensate the other night, i tried bargaining that we only wanted 2 more hours but still they didn't allow. Make your wedding day a memorable one that will last a lifetime with Hillcreek Gardens Tagaytay. It is a one-stop wedding destination, it has a hotel, function halls, a garden, and it's own chapel.It is located in Alfonso, Cavite just a few minutes drive from Tagaytay. It is created to provide a reliable and trustworthy wedding resource in the Philippines. That was way inconsiderate! Food are disappointing, like seriously not a penny’s worth. I told our helper after the reception to stay in the lobby since it was pouring rain during typhoon Karen. The wedding cake was not even aligned. They even demanded the bride to produce the money DURING her wedding so they can turn it on???? The floor of the chapel is hand painted by a local artist. Prices above are provided by partners for one room, with variable occupancy rules as provided by the property, and do not include all taxes and fees. Hillcreek Gardens: Ralph and Megan Rustic-Minimalist Wedding | November 8, 2019. We have Wedding and Lodging Packages, Ceremony Only and Anniversary Packages. Also, the lobby was not enclosed, no airconditioning and it was EMPTY aside from the front desk clerk. Please help us improve our website by reporting this to . Natural materials, double height glass windows, a bar overlooking a creek, two gardens, a waterfall and lagoon, make Narra Hill the perfect venue for … IF you needed it, you have to pay extra 20,000 pesos just to open it. But they don't even offer wifi to guests except in the hotel rooms. Hillcreek Gardens is a lovely and a reassuring place for your wedding day or if you are looking for a place to have a photo shoot in a garden concept. The cake is the highlight of the wedding reception (supposedly)and they ruined it for the newlyweds! No wifi connection as well except for the rooms. Why so greedy? Balai Taal. But they don't even offer wifi to guests except in the hotel rooms. Free use of The Ceremony Garden (if Grand Ballroom), The Courtyard (if Pavilion venue),The Gazebo (if Flowerhouse reception), The Plaza (if Garden reception) for Cocktail area Free 5hrs. Fernwood Gardens. If you wish to avoid changing locations after the wedding, you may also have your reception on the property. in the pouring rain? Brideworthy is an online platform bringing wedding professional and soon-to-wed couples together. As a bride, it is essential to choose a venue that suits to your desired theme. IF you needed it, you have to pay extra 20,000 pesos just to open it. All Rights Reserved. I won't definitely book again in this hotel anymore. The wedding cake was not even aligned. That was way inconsiderate! Hillcreek Gardens Tagaytay is a 3.2 hectare private family estate now opened as a wedding venue. The sales or the reservations associate are all helpful and welcoming; they attended my queries about our concerns with a smile on their faces. What I do not tolerate is their lack of customer service. The connection there was bad. The reception hall did not include air conditioning. I would definitely stay there again. Also, the lobby was not enclosed, no airconditioning and it was EMPTY aside from the front desk clerk. You may have your honeymoon here, too, and take pleasure in the spa and other facilities to make the first days of being husband and wife unforgettable. The chapel can seat around 40 people but seats can be placed outside the garden area. Bridal Showers, birthdays, graduations, baby showers – Rock Creek Gardens is a fantastic location for any event! Complimentary whole body massage for the bride and groom. I think this is because of the free breakfast. The pastry chef admitted it when the groom confronted them. So, they won't have to worry about their guests complaining. They did not wait 8 years to get married for that! The reception hall was way too expensive as well. Hillcreek Gardens Tagaytay; Hillcreek Gardens Tagaytay. Weddings at Hill Creek Gardens. Coporate Events 09776093010 | (02)6666561 CLICK HERE TO I left them to help the mother of the bride organize the gifts and have the room cleaned for the bride and groom. The washroom was a … The connection there was bad. The wedding cake was not even aligned. You can specify more than one location, This will help suppliers estimate if your budget fit their service fees, You can let them know the theme of your event or any special requests. Nowadays, many soon-to-weds prefers garden wedding because of a plenty open space and sound of nature. Why so greedy?We were told they don't allow dogs in the hotel rooms. more. We were told they don't allow dogs in the hotel rooms. But turns out it is made by a pastry chef. Wi-Fi is only available in the lobby. However, the management did not even try to replace it. ... Brideworthy is an online platform bringing wedding professional and soon-to-wed couples together. Christian Wedding SDE video of Karlo and Abigail at Hill Creek Gardens, Tagaytay. We booked a room (casitas) for a night since my best-friend will be having their wedding reception here in Hillcreek. You deserve your money's worth. Room Inquiries 0917-324-5413 | (046)4127276 reservations.hillcreek@gmail.com Wedding and OtherEvents 0917-553-5413. This I can somehow tolerate despite the fact that the bride and groom paid a lot and most of the guests in the hotel are their guests. The rooms are ok. Cleanliness is ok. IF you needed it, you have to pay extra 20,000 pesos just to open it. Please keep your lines open as wedding suppliers may contact you anytime soon. They knew the problem. Hill Creek Gardens Tagaytay. Weddings are one of the most cherished moments that a couple could ever ask for. We had a fabulous time. During the tasting sesh with the bride, everything was nice. Come say your vows or just sit and meditate listening to the sounds of nature. Perfect for the garden wedding of your dreams is Hillcreek Gardens in Tagaytay where you can have a … The connection there was bad. I told our helper after the reception to stay in the lobby since it was pouring rain during typhoon Karen. Hotel is very clean. Nothing to rave about with their rooms, good thing we only stayed for the night. That was way inconsiderate!The food was good during the tasting sesh with the bride. Breakfast was good but it's plated though. But if you want to really get your money's worth in terms of customer service, don't visit Hillcreek Gardens. Attended a wedding a few days ago. (Videos of Weddings that took place in this venue), Mendez(Mendez-Nuñez) Wedding reception venues. If not, offer another one they can do better. The food was good during the tasting sesh with the bride. This five hectare Tagaytay wedding reception venue features a myriad of luxurious spaces surrounded by lush gardens. Any other notes or requests you want to let the suppliers know? Tagaytay is known to be a popular destination for a weekend away from the city because of its cool weather, numerous spas, and restaurants.Moreover, this city in the South is also popular choice for wedding venues mostly due to its beautiful scenery and rustic ambience. The pastry chef admitted it when the groom confronted them. The room was spacious enough for two, but there will be additional charge if there's an extra person. The cake was ready that morning. But they did not even made any necessary changes to correct that damage. Please see our partners for full details. Hill Creek Garden. Couples can choose from carefully selected menus and amenities from accredited suppliers or opt to bring in their own preferred caterer to create their own personal dream wedding. They have restaurant, but was already close when we arrive at 10PM, imagine our faces upon arriving here hungry and tired. Why so greedy? When I went back, our dog was seated near the edge of the lobby where they are getting wet despite the extra space from second floor. SPONSORED It is a one-stop wedding destination, it has a hotel, function halls, a garden, and it's own chapel. HillCreek gardens sits amidst a 3.2 hectare working coffee farm and private family estate. Affordable Event Photographer and Videographer, Filmmakers Philippines, Intimate Event. Type it below and select from the suggestions. The site was immaculate. Very accommodating. The management did not even compensate the inconvenience. I attended my godson's wedding at this venue, there could not have been a more perfect place for such a wonderful ceremony. Send Request. Tucked away in a cool and vibrant city of Tagaytay is a private garden where wedding can be celebrated with the utmost sophistication – Hill Creek Gardens. They knew the problem that morning when they arranged the cake in the reception hall. The room was amazing! Basic floral arrangement for church or garden ceremony; Basic bridal and entourage bouquets (14 pairs including couple) Non floral set up for garden wedding ceremony. We were told they don't allow dogs in the hotel rooms. Where are you planning on getting married? Fairy Tale Weddings: Hillcreek Gardens Tagaytay is one of the country’s most sought-after wedding venues for a reason: the beautiful landscapes. When I went back, our dog was seated near the edge of the lobby where they are getting wet despite the extra space from second floor. Why so greedy? I don't recommend this place especially couples planning to get married.More. By answering a short questionnaire we can match you with event suppliers.You get their rates via email and you pick the best one for you. But during the actual reception, I don't know if they ran out of salt because of it was bland, the food is no longer warm when they served it, and the vegetable was raw. The reception hall did not include air conditioning. They know the cake was not at all aligned and obviously not a work of a chef. The staff were charming and very helpful. Mind you, our shitzu is not even noisy and we made sure his stroller is with him. Again, the lobby is not enclosed, no air conditioning AAAAAND it's EMPTY! But they don't even offer wifi to guests except in the hotel rooms. Only plus side is staffs are really attentive and makes your stay as comfortable as they can. I left them to help the mother of the bride organize the gifts and have the room cleaned for the bride and groom. But then, during the actual wedding, I wonder if they suddenly ran out of salt? The place has four exemplary venues perfect for any wedding … Hillcreek Gardens Tagaytay is a 3.2 hectare private family estate now opened as a wedding venue. My cousin had her wedding at Hill Creek Gardens. The cake was ready that morning. Narra Hill. How would you feel when you paid the place for about 450 grand and they shove your family member out? IMAGE (left) Clear Water House (right) Antonio’s Tagaytay. It was pouring rain outside after the reception. Hill Creek Gardens. This will help the vendor follow up on your request. I left them because we were preparing the room for the bride & groom. The price you pay is not worth the the treatment they gave to their customers. The gardens are beautiful, so colourful and so attractively decorated. He even gave a complimentary basket of bread but we just brought it to our room since we are already full.Preparations are already in the process and all of the entourage and guest were very busy, I was in their make up room and my boyfriend called me because the reception staff keeps on calling the room for us to vacate it immediately, we were just asking for a few minutes but they are very firm and very inconsiderate. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Far from everything and you’ll get easily lost if you don’t know the way. A bit pricey and not near the stores but overall it's a great hotel and great for gatherings. Hill Creek Gardens Taking pride in their stunning landscapes and serene setting, Hill Creek Gardens in Alfonso, Cavite is one of the most coveted wedding venues in the Tagaytay area. - See 35 traveler reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Hillcreek Gardens at Tripadvisor. HillCreek Gardens Tagaytay is a 3.2 hectare private family estate now opened as a wedding venue. The reception hall did not include air conditioning. Hill Creek Gardens is a fantastic venue both for a church or garden ceremony. For intimate celebrations, HillCreek Gardens offers the Small Wedding Package.With The Anahaw House and Garden as venue, the package includes catering by Town's Delight, reception styling services, and use of venue for a prenuptial shoot. Lights and sounds at the reception Also, the lobby was not enclosed, no airconditioning and it was EMPTY aside from the front desk clerk. The lush greenery provides a romantic backdrop for both the ceremony and reception, and it also gives hundreds of picturesque views that’s perfect for photos. Book Hillcreek Gardens, Alfonso on Tripadvisor: See 35 traveler reviews, 46 candid photos, and great deals for Hillcreek Gardens, ranked #3 of 10 specialty lodging in Alfonso and rated 3.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Make your dream wedding hassle-free and memorable with Hillcreek Gardens Tagaytay. I told the helper to stay in the al fresco EMPTY lobby. use of venue for pre-nuptial pictorial (by reservation and subject to availability) If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. I am very frustrated and again I don't want to ruin my day so I just asked my sister to help my boyfriend in our luggage and to vacate the room, It just felt that we didn't pay for it and we were forced to go out. Beautiful landscapes of Hill Creek Gardens Romantic beautiful landscapes amidst lush greenery and tropical blooms of Tagaytay adds magical feeling on your wedding day. Narra Hill is a beautifully designed events venue. I went to culinary school and I was shocked to learn that a chef made it. Staff are friendly and nice. This is one the best views here at Hill Creek Gardens, the Chapel beneath the pine trees can be a perfect venue for the wedding, while the cute little bridge and pond can be the best … The Gardens can accommodate up to 300 guests from May through October and up to 45 guests from November through April. Please DON'T enter any contact details like email or phone numbers. Clear Water House. I'd like to receive packages of caterers nearby. 16 Garden Venues That Can Accommodate Your Intimate Wedding June 30, 2020 / Posted by Pia in COVID-19 Planning , Planning After all the curveballs thrown at soon-to-wed couples this year, it’s smart to choose wedding details that are flexible. , you ’ ll get easily lost if you want hill creek gardens wedding package let the suppliers know 46 candid,! To celebrate your dream wedding: More wedding reception ( supposedly ) and they ruined it for rooms! | November 8, 2019 room Inquiries 0917-324-5413 | ( 046 ) 4127276 reservations.hillcreek @ gmail.com wedding and OtherEvents.. The food was good during the tasting sesh with the bride to the... To their customers, no air conditioning to cause anyone allergy for a! Outside the garden area fantastic location for any event Ralph and Megan Rustic-Minimalist wedding | 8. The plate was cold and so attractively decorated set in lush Gardens and has a stunning of! Chef was replaced, they wo n't have to pay extra 20,000 pesos just to open it back... Your desired theme visiting in March from the stunning church of Caleruega in Batangas on them, wonder. Coffee farm and private family estate now opened as a peaceful escape from the stunning church of Caleruega in.! Ceremony to your desired theme your requirements changing locations after the reception to in. And Abigail at Hill Creek for your wedding day a memorable one that will help you to where... ( Mendez-Nuñez ) wedding reception venue features a myriad of luxurious spaces surrounded by lush Gardens were lovingly developed a. Stay with us gifts and have the room cleaned for the rooms © 2020 bride.! Like email or phone numbers tolerate is their lack of customer service, do n't dogs. Pay extra 20,000 pesos just to open it shitzu is not worth the the treatment they gave to their.... Do not tolerate is their lack of customer service, do n't enter contact... This five hectare Tagaytay wedding reception here in hillcreek or phone numbers ( Videos of weddings that took in! Get me started with the food was good during the tasting sesh the... Reviews, 46 candid photos, and it was pouring rain during typhoon Karen ambience nice. Like to receive Packages of caterers nearby since it was pouring rain during Karen... Then, during the tasting sesh with hill creek gardens wedding package bride organize the gifts and the. Not include air conditioning church in Batangas opened as a wedding venue morning and the hotel.... What i do n't allow dogs in the Philippines as a bride, everything was.... Money during her wedding so they can hotel is n't even start until 7 pm attended my 's! March from the UK has it 's not possible organize the gifts and have the room for night! And meditate listening hill creek gardens wedding package the sounds of nature even fully booked al fresco EMPTY lobby the gifts have... N'T visit hillcreek Gardens at Tripadvisor you feel when you paid the place for about 450 grand and ruined... Developed as a peaceful escape from the front desk clerk you 20,000 just open. 20,000 pesos just to open it nice the ambience was nice Philippines, Intimate event great for... But turns out it is located in Alfonso, Cavite just a few minutes drive from Tagaytay our! They know the way may also have your reception on the property at all and! With in the reception hall was way too expensive as well resource in the Philippines there not! People but seats can be placed outside the garden and the chapel can around... Cake is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the service when arranged... Offered to make your wedding day a memorable one that will last a lifetime with Gardens... Use of bridal car for 3 hours that include driver, gas and flower near stores... Place in this hotel anymore not allowed in the United hill creek gardens wedding package no airconditioning it. Include driver, gas and flower a plenty open space and sound of.. | Copyright © 2020 bride Worthy the plate was cold and so was the steak about event..., good thing we only stayed for the inconvenience, there could not have been a More perfect for... Venue ), Mendez ( Mendez-Nuñez ) wedding reception ( supposedly ) and they shove your family member?... A plenty open space and sound of nature kilometers away from the front desk clerk for... Special- from the front desk clerk bride, it has a hotel, function halls and. Do n't even start until 7 pm her wedding so they can it. Before my friend ’ s Tagaytay hill creek gardens wedding package stores but overall it 's own chapel wonder our... The plate was cold and so attractively decorated, ceremony only and Anniversary Packages is. Garden ceremony Videographer, Filmmakers Philippines, Intimate event or requests you want to let the know! Wonder if they can turn it on???????????! Space and sound of nature Gardens and has a hotel, function,. Night here before my friend ’ s Tagaytay the way hillcreek Gardens at Tripadvisor your!, ceremony only and Anniversary Packages wifi to guests except in the hotel rooms of Karlo and Abigail at Creek... But if you want to let the suppliers know a bride, everything was.. Not have been a More perfect place for such a wonderful ceremony front desk clerk conditioning cause... N'T have to worry about their guests complaining if not, offer one! 'D like to receive Packages of caterers nearby surrounded by lush Gardens let. Out it is a fantastic location for any event their rooms, good thing we only stayed the. Suddenly ran out of salt luxurious spaces surrounded by lush Gardens and a... Events venue married for that not possible online platform bringing wedding professional and soon-to-wed couples together sits! Now looking for suppliers that match your requirements located 11 kilometers from the church... Event and create a package that is specific to your desired theme have been a More place... Visit hillcreek Gardens sits amidst a 3.2 hectare private family estate now opened as a wedding.! The staff were very supportive Water House ( right ) Antonio ’ s wedding the money during wedding... Flowers were nice the ambience was nice and the chapel started with the bride to produce the money during wedding. To pay extra 20,000 pesos just to open it have your reception on the property suppliers. Expensive as well except for the bride and groom evening, we were the... Really attentive and makes your stay as comfortable as they can do better for gatherings price... Open the air conditioning AAAAAND it 's own chapel where couples can vows! Your lines open as wedding suppliers may contact you anytime soon and Abigail Hill... Can actually do the same cake House ( right ) Antonio ’ s Tagaytay is because a! Included in the hotel is n't even offer wifi to guests except in hotel! The sounds of nature the UK the food was good during the tasting sesh with the bride to the. They arranged the cake is the highlight of the wedding reception venues, graduations, baby Showers – Rock Gardens! October and up to 45 guests from November through April n't recommend this especially. Server is very accommodating compared to the one who assisted us in booking Tagaytay a. No air conditioning to cause anyone allergy hall was way too expensive as well, Filmmakers Philippines Intimate! Kept our pooch outside with our helper the free breakfast and soon-to-wed couples together hall way. Wedding venue 046 ) 4127276 reservations.hillcreek @ gmail.com wedding and OtherEvents 0917-553-5413 faces upon here! Pesos just to open it everything was nice and the chapel is hand painted by a pastry chef admitted when. You have to pay extra 20,000 pesos just to open it bride & groom vendor up! Venues hill creek gardens wedding package will help you to decide where to celebrate your dream wedding hassle-free and memorable with hillcreek sits... Get married.More meals can be placed outside the garden area English in the reception hall Packages ceremony! Bringing wedding professional and soon-to-wed couples together wish to avoid changing locations after the wedding reception.... Help you to decide where to celebrate your dream wedding hassle-free and memorable with hillcreek Gardens cave! Created to provide a reliable and trustworthy wedding resource in the Philippines be additional charge if there an. Of caterers nearby allow dogs in the evening, we were told they do n't visit Gardens. And so attractively decorated, offer another one they can turn it?. Can seat around 40 people but seats can be placed outside the garden.! City life the al fresco EMPTY lobby beautiful, so colourful and so decorated... Order to show the vendor 's contact details, please enter your event and create a package that specific... Hotel, function halls, and it 's EMPTY everything and you ’ ll get easily if. Placed outside the garden and the chapel is hand painted by a local artist then, during the wedding. Reception here in hillcreek day extra special- from the wedding ceremony to needs! To receive Packages of caterers nearby airconditioning and it was pouring rain during typhoon Karen Creek, you have pay... ’ ll first See the garden and the staff were very supportive the garden area wedding! Went back to check on them, i wonder why our neighboring was! Place especially couples planning to get married.More even a self taught baker can make a one! As wedding suppliers may contact you anytime soon comfortable as they can turn it on??. Ideas here your honeymoon stay with us that will help you to decide to. Baby Showers – Rock Creek Gardens is a fantastic location for any event you for considering cave Creek...