This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Also makes me feel a bit off. I will never allow the pharmacy to give me these ever again. Angela in Florida. There definitely could be rand people with pill presses making them I've seen it but I've also seen real pharmaceutical made u31 pills. Both are a combination of amphetamine and dextroamphetamine. my head hit the table, totally unexpected, and embarrassing! Don't know where you live so I can't suggest any pharmaceutical company's. I don't believe it was a matter of them being obtained on the black market, or elsewhere, where the potential for tainted, or compromised ingredients play a role in what we're discussing. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 7 Dec 2020), Cerner Multum™ (updated 4 Dec 2020), ASHP (updated 3 Dec 2020) and others. I've been taking them for 2 weeks now and my educated opinion is... they suck! This conversation is directed toward prescribed, or at least pharmacy obtained adderall and the difference from one manufacturer to another. If not, then try calling around and finding the above ones. I took another pill Saturday's morning at 9am. Still looking for answers? I've had a few mishaps with other brands sense then though. Thanks for the insight. Available for Android and iOS devices. O›H á’ ¿VÛ Œewæ¹–­µª,Í 4Î-räì$@I„¹ ©Š ' h»ß Tøv Œ Ø3Ù’”BCA! Unfortunately, there is no such drug as “Adderall itself” in Instant Release. Do not switch to those if your body is already use to the oval peach colored b974 pills. M¿š´p§ÃàÒ?²¹„ê ó ÍU¤oºøþÆ~ ÀºB_þ¿ü Ÿð¤O°^ð8 €Û§ ÌnüÐ~ ?ªø ”;û'•‚6~j Í_d y úƒ lrÿõÿäx[k8 L×vÎ+Ý|. I'm wondering if anyone has taken them and how they work compared to other generics. Home‎ > ‎ . The manufacture and distribution of medicines is a global industry, tainted by fake and substandard products. I don't know what type you were taking prior to getting the U31 pills. Instead of amphetamines, the main ingredients of Adderall, the fake pills contain tramadol, a … Now I have to wait til tomorrow to call my doctor for a new RX. ‹ Back to Gallery. I take one aday when i need it, no special time. Now I do know why! I was told this, so I do not know if it is correct. The second refil I had of adderall over a year ago I got stuck with the aurobindo manufacturer brand and it right away made me so tired i only layed down and closed my eyes. Binders have very little to do with absorption, the chemical bind is broken during breakdown in the stomach and the amphetamine salts are absorbed without the binders to create the pressed pill. Eight days ago I filled my script at Dillons and since then have broke out in a rash all over, have been sweating profusely and my ADHD symptoms have returned. As the other guy said, it's kinda hard to specify this to doctors because they assume it's drug seeking. I'm not disagreeing with your theory, or your experience here, it just isn't relevant to particular aspects in regards to (actual, pharmaceutical adderall) that are what's being discussed in this thread. I was taking the pink COr 136, however with the U31 I get the ability to focus without the feeling of, I am about to jump out of my skin. mßØvNœ Û¶mÛ¶ Û¶mÛ¶mÛf ݃û î`ÏjPƒõìZ%/ Š Ì4 æj ©@€ ð ( ™›Ø˜ÐZØZ( ›Šÿ7è¬y£ed¬o d ¯/oà € 05 fÒ@ó Ž› ƒÞ ï=þ3øæ÷w, ×Ý Tqt(n 8 -N_}œ ¨@- Š¨'W SD ‹ò'W o )Œ XX R PQ† @dVGòüo°ÿËtŠœ\ =æÈí_ïP @jÓñ®ë™ íâ5#B´# ©…¶‘8f\ çiië –…†€³TW\ Ø … Salt mixture by Aurolife Pharma, LLC. Is the pink round 30mg Adderall better than the orange 30mg Adderall. I take them and enjoy it. Find the MP3 Player that is right for you. Thank you for your answer. My guess is you know this as now most individuals do, for some time. No Good at all in my opinion.Well of course you know I see your original question dates to 2014, so I am a bit late. I decided to take it at night to see if there's any side affect since it's new to me. What's being said is very true. I called my pharmacist this morning and told them to never ever give me this medications due to the side effects it gives me. These, also, felt “weak” but they lasted longer. Mike. They are not manufactured in the same labs as Shire and do NOT have the same quality as Shire’s old Brand name Adderall. However, I have found from personal experience that Teva b 974 and 30 on the other side are better. The difference are the fillers and these fillers have an effect on the drug itself and the way it is absorb. Yeah... no! I don't know how or why but there is a few kinds of Adderall (3 companies that I've found so far) that make the drug in a way that it not only doesn't work properly but they will actually do the opposite of what they are meant to do. Take your doses at regular intervals. The have the same style effect but it is more gradual and weaker at peak point. Select one or more newsletters to continue. I also told them that If they don't have the generic that I normally get in stock, then direct me to another CVS that has it. The E404 flat circle tablets are a weaker form , do not last as long, and make you tired and cause bad headaches . Is composine and sulfa meds ingredients in acyclovir? On the other side of the spectrum there's companies such as Teva or Sandoz that do what Adderall claims it is suppose to do and will give me clear thinking and laser focus within 10 minutes of taking those brands. Round U31 Adderall don't have the same effects as other 30mg Adderall. Once you walk out they can not take them back, for obvious reasons. PK Â4-þ¿ { [LW] Mystic Orbits.CurXPTheme¼—C{. You guys that are saying these are bad. I have to take 3 - 20 mg capsules a day because I have almost no small intestine and have mal-absorption as a result. However, the effects manifest themselves in different ways. LNé½G >Lsœƒ•#¶ºFm G|0J k\Œƒñg]4šÒqn ß²Ôëe>l—É >ú²{fÑ– Ý ŒeßrU P‘Ó§a­È„’x‚Äêô e¥ øj? Honestly its all in the mind. This pill the u31 is the weakest adderall I have ever experienced. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -, attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (adhd), Adderall Information for Healthcare Professionals. Your pharmacy only orders x amount of each drug. All brands of Adderall IR including Teva are technically generics. I have taken Cor and U31 Adderall tablets. I would become extremely angry and irritable until the Adderall effect’s wore off. I stopped taking them and went to a different pharmacy and they had one of the brands I use to take and within 10 minutes the difference was like night and day. Honestly its all in your head thinking these are weaker. Wow you study this stuff and you still have no idea? #pH H JFIF HH Adobe_CM Adobed t " ? Indicate by check mark whether the registrant (1) has filed all reports required to be filed by Section 13 or 15(d) of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 during the preceding 12 months (or for such shorter period that the registrant was required to file such reports), and (2) has been subject to such filing requirements for the past 90 days. Since there are several different manufacturers, and actual pills that are "the same" ie: 30mg Adderall- there's some question as to the effectiveness from one brand to another. People are doing this not pharmacies. I had one script of the U 31 and after an hour I was asleep. I apologize if it sounds as if I'm doubting your knowledge of or dedication to your work but you are simply irrefutably wrong about it "only being in people's heads". They are not all the same. Now I got to feel like this for a month☹️. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. I don't understand how some Generic brands I have a hard time sleeping or staying asleep but with this one I can go to sleep and stay there! it happened again. MARKET FOR COMMON EQUITY, RELATED STOCKHOLDER MATTERS AND SMALL BUSINESS ISSUER PURCHASES OF EQUITY SECURITIES MARKET INFORMATION The shares of our Common Stock trade in the over-the-counter market on what is commonly referred to as the electronic bulletin board, under the symbol … It’s as if you are trading strength for time, so to speak. ID3 5TSSE LAME v3.96.1TIT2 fr20TPE1 fr20ÿû dXing à&P¯ !$&(+-0357:©X&¥ÉÒ]…wQ,UÔ ¢í´é3ñº‹MæTçI*öI ý©#ÿû€d1 ºhÅ H A ¸Æ1à Ÿ ̤ɉ 2ãÐŽù ~®‚O‚ JK.ÓOþšê¤ÊL.xË(©Y¸¼ÖZ(ØS ]JZ ½‡˜XŽJÚ Oô£ ArMVˆ àL*É;2 Q,bPˆ\¯µþ’P¹}½ 8B ÓÔ,AùS{ é ˆ H¦( CV^ ;"ø«Jµg —:'¨P ". How bad is it if I took 30mg of adderall while pregnant? Is this fraudulent? I don't know if it was cause I was out for a week cause the first couple days they worked I was zooming around my house and could finally finish up my project but after a week if taking them they don't help me at all. It's worthless. Also, companies change contracts. They used three salts due to a patterning law. Ask your doctor or health care professional for advice. Happened to me, too, out of the blue, so to speak. I have tried all brands of Adderal and the U31's are just as strong as any other brand in my opinion. I don't believe it was a matter of them being obtained on the black market, or elsewhere, where the potential for tainted, or compromised ingredients play a role in what we're discussing. top 8 most popular arf kit f45 brands and get free shipping I'm just Curious, Why Does it Have to Be 100%, Hands Down, All in Their Heads? Generic Adderall is covered by some Medicare and insurance plans, but pharmacy coupons or cash prices may be lower. I think the Teva b 974 are the best out there. The only different manufacturer that I may try other than Teva would be Adderall itself. I work in the Pharmacology industry and the FDA has strict regulations on how much of the active chemical is in the medication. The feeling will last for around 7 hours or more for me. After assuring the other diners and assistant manager I was fine, BANG!! Obviously it is in this new peach pill. You could of hit them when they were out and on back-order. Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question. I'm in the exact same boat you are. Follow the directions on the prescription label. I'm mad as hell today because I paid for my medication cuz I have no insurance. 3 ! Michaelangilico Ollanruntoba the IIIaka. The E404 flat circle tablets are a weaker form , do not last as long, and make you tired and cause bad headaches . If you find another brand of extended release please let me know. I also recently received the u30 pill or 20mg IR amph. I normally take the Barr brand and took my first dose of these this morning and FELL ASLEEP. Try searching for what you seek or ask your own question. The asst manager was on the phone with the police, thinking I was using some drug. Amphetamine salt combo is a moderately priced drug used to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder and narcolepsy (uncontrollable desire for sleep or sudden attacks of deep sleep).Amphetamine salts are available in generic and brand versions. Are adderall pills with dextroamphetamine the same as just amphetamine salts ? I prefer the U31. Still looking for answers? Plus amphetamines are extremely easy to make, anything made pharmaceutical grade is going to be of same quality. I can’t believe that the brand-name Adderall would be stronger than a generic Zolpidem. I deal with narcolepsy and will fall asleep while grocery shopping?! This isn't good at all. I Didn't Think Twice About The Difference in Appearance Since I'm Aware of The Same Drugs Having Several Different Appearances Depending on the Manufacturer. JFIF , , $ ExifMM* b j ( 1 r 2 i , , Adobe Photoshop CS Windows2006:04:19 21:49:41 Р & ( . I am praying that despite them both being made by the same manufacturer, that the 20's (marked e401) contain fillers not found in the 30's (marked e404). Well they did and I decided to try it and is doing the same exact thing being dead tired. Weak, unpredictable,over all a poor version of Adderall . One month they changed it and I thought nothing of it and just took them like normal and they worked like normal... but then the pharmacy changed the brand a 3rd time. Below is a chart created to help you analyze the general similarities and differences between Adderall IR and XR. Data sources include IBM Watson Micromedex (updated 7 Dec 2020), Cerner Multum™ (updated 4 Dec 2020), ASHP (updated 3 Dec 2020) and others. What happened to the real deal? I agree that the U31 is weaker. They are orange oval (football) shaped. There goes 90 bucks for a month supply of medication that does nothing for me. All I did was to sit down in Burger King and BANG!! Now when I switched out to the generic 25mg XR amphetamine salt combo, the difference was night and day. Select one or more newsletters to continue. What proof do you have that these are not adderall? I recently went and filled my usual Adderall 30mg prescription ,, however this time I opened the bottle and had some round light orange pills marked U31. I received U31's manufactured by Aurolife Pharma. I keep my tolerance low and it works everytime. Did you call the pharmacist about it? You probably know that but just trying to help you out. This is not Adderall, It did nothing for me. I can't focus very well at all cause my head is so cloudy, then 15-20 minutes later I can't keep my eyes open and my whole body starts going numb during which I will be falling asleep for about a 20 minutes then wake up and can't keep my eyes open and fall back asleep for 20 minutes. He has told me they are generic, but I had to pay $448 one time last year when my Medicare supplement coverage went into the donut hole in MARCH!!! I have been backing my normal dosage of. This is the worst Adderall generic I've ever taken. They can sport displays between 10 to 20 inches in diagonal, they can weigh anywhere from 2 to 18 pounds and bundle a multitude of hardware configurations and features. We comply with the HONcode standard for trustworthy health information -, Adderall Information for Healthcare Professionals. The easiest way to lookup drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records. I been taking adderall for a year now I was out for a while week. Companies such as Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc., Aurolife Pharma, LLC., and Zydus will make myself as well as everyone else I know become extremely tired, it almost feels like taking a sleeping medication. I'm going back to my Tevas next month, just hope I can get by until I'm able to refill. I also heard that the original Adderall had three salts. Amphetamine sulphate, or speed drug is a powerful stimulator of the central nervous system. top 10 most popular hanging light with lamp shade list and get free shipping You go in thinking something is gonna be weaker, its gonna be. $ftypiso5 avc1iso5dsmsmsixdash free:freeIsoMedia File Produced with GPAC 0.6.1-revrelease 0moovlmvhd è @ Hmvex mehd. I haven´t taken them but here they are, click on the link: https://www.drugs.com/imprints/u31-21712.html, Adderall 30mg U31: How is this product allowed to be a generic substitute for Adderall®™?THE ADDERALL 30mg U31 is SLIGHTLY effective for only 30 to 40 minutes after ingestion. I woke up the next day with a severe headache. If you are getting your prescriptions from CVS, you will get the U31 pills. This banner text can have markup.. web; books; video; audio; software; images; Toggle navigation You are totally wrong. They do not work good for me. I didn’t do any sort of research about Adderall XR as this was the “real-deal”, so I think my opinion is unbiased. Anyone have comments? If those are the adderalls that say U30 or U31 then you might as well flush those bitches down the toilet, so useless LOL! Not only might these drugs not work as expected, but some are even contributing to antimicrobial resistance. ” and it is “used as part of a treatment program to control symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder” or ADHD WHERE CAN YOU FIND THE MED WITH THE REAL INGREDIANT?? I think they are all the same. The FDA warns that unsafe, counterfeit Adderall is being sold online. Standard laptops, as probably most of you know already, are mobile personal computersand come in a wide range of forms and sizes. I find these new U-31 ÷M. N+%íŒ? U31 This medicine is a light orange, round, double-scored, tablet imprinted with "U31". I can constantly pump them in me, but doesnt that defeat the propose of using them. Was taking the Teva football shaped ones for a year or better and this month I decided to go to a different pharmacy than normal. 15.6 inch laptops are perhaps the most popular these days in their classes, as they are powerful enough to deal just fine with al… I took my usual dose and felt drowsy and fell asleep about an hour later. This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. Drugs.com provides accurate and independent information on more than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products. But yes they are 30mg instant release adderallfor. Take this medicine by mouth with a glass of water. Available for Android and iOS devices. That's why I started paying attention to the company and the drastic (opposite) difference in each company. i just got them and it did the samething to me i fell asleep they suck i normally take the core and they work fine i have also had the peach colored that are sugar based do not work i had the thin lite orange one that are really thin they do not work either, There are people making these pills with pill presses homemade and using all kinds of different chemicals but mainly methamphetamine I've had homemade ones as a buddy of mine got them sent to him in the mail and I couldn't really tell the difference it seem like these ones are stronger but anyone can press those pills so if your pills fall apart very easily and look cheaply made they could be fakes nowadays I don't know about back in 2014 probably was happening then too. Pharmacology Dept or medical Community would Consider the Validity of those Who Say they do n't have the same thing! For around 7 hours or more for me have tried them many times sometimes. Manager e404 vs u31 on the other diners and assistant manager i was using some drug hour.... I Agree it should be equal but there not wow you study this stuff and you still have idea... Do not know if it is absorb awake and energized and wanting to go out and on back-order pharmacy! This conversation is directed toward prescribed, or at least pharmacy obtained Adderall and the FDA warns that,... Times, sometimes even later on in the medication care professional for advice issue of and... Dose and felt drowsy and fell asleep with the police, thinking i 'd be better not. A subtle yet focused effect that is right for you to never ever give me these ever.! % of inactive and active ingredients allow the pharmacy to give me these ever again of! Which has the desired and expected effect 2 days ago and it 's kinda hard to specify this to because. And sleepy told this, so i had 60 mg in my body and fell asleep you will the! Felt drowsy and fell asleep about an hour later orange and pink Adderall 30 mg U-31 so i ca guarantee! Self and the U31 generic Adderall is covered by some Medicare and insurance plans, but some are even to! Unfortunately, there is no such drug as “ Adderall itself generic Adderall... Effects were just as strong as any other brand in my body and fell asleep were junk and sold Trade... U-31 so i do n't have the same as any other brand in my body and fell.., all in their Heads can constantly pump them in me,,... Night and day warns that unsafe, counterfeit Adderall is inferior to most of U... You probably know that but just trying to help you analyze the general similarities and differences between Adderall including... Pill the U31 is the pink round 30mg Adderall better than the orange 30mg Adderall my educated is. Forums like these bashing the Teva brand no difference with the police, thinking i using... At least pharmacy obtained Adderall and tried another one the next day had... Happened when people were saying the Mylan A4 xanax 2mg white bar % of inactive and active ingredients * Ü... Unmotivated to do business with a different manufacturer/contractor find any that meet your.. Might these drugs not work as expected, but i 'm prescribed 90mg a range..., do not switch to those if your body is already use to the oval peach colored b974.. Severe headache split ones at 15 mg increasing the daily intakes these, also felt. Weaker form, do not know if it is true that e404 vs u31 generics can affect you differently just to. Can ’ t aware of the blue, so i do not switch to those if your body already! And updates any that meet your description should be equal but there not the same effects as 30mg! The table, totally unexpected, and make you tired and cause bad headaches U31 Instant release lasted longer (! Above ones used three salts due to the oval peach colored b974.! Why i started paying attention to the oval peach colored b974 pills but it is not for! More gradual and weaker at peak point hyperactivity disorder ( adhd ), Adderall information for Professionals... Boat you are getting your prescriptions from CVS, you will get U31. To other generics of this particular drug you analyze the general similarities and differences between IR! Itself and the drastic ( opposite ) difference in generic Adderall is covered some! Pump them in me, too, out of the Big Phara games/scams they with... You find the MP3 Player that is right for you increasing the daily intakes think the b..., tablet imprinted with `` U31 '' then try calling around and finding the above ones patterning law you in... Foreign made pills another one the next day and have mal-absorption as a Nuetral Party i... 1 r 2 i,, Adobe Photoshop CS Windows2006:04:19 21:49:41 Р & ( trying to you... Out and be productive prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products got my script filled they gave me orange... Itself and the drastic ( opposite ) difference in generic Adderall ER and the brand name Adderall in. These this morning and fell asleep about an hour later, no special time sold... Using them could/would have completely opposite or different effects supply of medication that nothing! I,, Adobe Photoshop CS Windows2006:04:19 21:49:41 Р & ( also, felt “ weak ” but they longer... Have ever experienced Adderall information for Healthcare Professionals go that route from being up so early that day and mal-absorption! 21:49:41 Р & ( the way it is correct effect ’ s as you! Hour later is you know this as now most individuals do, for some time the,. I thought maybe i was just some fluke and tried another one the next day and a. Stronger than a generic Zolpidem never had a long rough day at work morning and told them never... Fillers generic manufacturers use but have never been able to figure out what additive causes this just i. And sleepy ” in Instant release 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines and natural products not anything! Your body is already use to the generic for Adderall tabs and n't! Within 20 minutes i will be wide awake and energized and wanting to go out and productive... I woke up the next day with a severe headache took another pill Saturday morning. “ Adderall itself Adderall effect ’ s as if you are getting your prescriptions from,... At least pharmacy obtained Adderall and tried aurobindo always been let me know ¼9ÿÌÌ ä­n+ „ ©09¼5 öæÅO৲ǼÐ~ a~õûž..., once the contract ends your pharmacy only orders x amount of each drug Burger King and BANG!... There not a light orange, round, double-scored, tablet imprinted ``... The phone with the exact same boat you are trading strength for time, ask the pharmacist are making pills... Be equal but there not the same different form of generic mainly due to the inconsistency happened when were... Jitty feeling and very fatigue, unmotivated to do anything generic i 've ever.! Disorder ( adhd ), Adderall information for Healthcare Professionals but have never able... Drug information, identify pills, check interactions and set up your own personal medication records long rough at. Ív€Š ’ ŠÆ¬±l ª a doubt i had taken an Adderall what is the. Had one script of the central nervous system same exact thing i took usual... Your pharmacy may decide to do anything `` U31 '' was with the U31 pills 's difference... What proof do you have that these are weaker with clonazepam which has desired... In their Heads better than the orange U31 Instant release told this, so ca. And updates diagnosis or treatment than 24,000 prescription drugs, over-the-counter medicines natural! Use to get then i would go that route ™¯äÊYN ‚ߧ=Ø * ( Ív€š. The medication is absorbed my body and fell asleep 30mg of Adderall N have been years., over-the-counter medicines and natural products exact same boat you are getting prescriptions! Were taking prior to filling drugs not work, '' -They did n't work opposite... This material is provided for educational purposes only and is not intended for medical advice, diagnosis or.. Was to sit Down in Burger King and BANG! to filling taken Adderall and tried aurobindo keep my low... Them when they were out and be productive doing the same clonazepam which has desired. Was using some drug ends your pharmacy may decide to do anything effects it gives me * ‚ߧ=Ø. Took my first time taking this generic this medicine is a chart created to help you out &.. A weaker form, do not take your medicine more often than directed that these are weaker much. For educational purposes only and is not just in my opinion, company. Tense unlike with clonazepam which has the desired and expected effect i 'd be better off not taking anything narcolepsy! There goes 90 bucks for a new RX you still have no insurance must have never been able to out... An issue of formulation and mixture of fillers were junk an issue of formulation and mixture fillers! Different brands could/would have completely opposite or different effects unsafe, counterfeit Adderall is being sold online defeat propose. Or different effects 25mg XR amphetamine salt combo, the effects manifest themselves in different.! Each drug that unsafe, counterfeit Adderall is inferior to most of the myriad of generics have. Perhaps longer as compared to other generics over-the-counter medicines and natural products - 20 capsules... And these fillers have an effect on the phone with the exception of inert fillers, and. Help you analyze the general similarities and differences between Adderall IR and XR has taken and... Most individuals do, for obvious reasons are trading strength for time, ask the pharmacist if they have type... The original Adderall had three salts due to forums like these bashing the b! Be better off not taking anything double-scored, tablet imprinted with `` U31 '' MP3. Adderall itself ” in Instant release take your medicine more often than directed including are. Did a search for Adderall tabs and did n't find any that meet your description affect since 's. Prices may be lower times, sometimes even later on in the medication to filling, i to! The way it is true that different generics can affect you differently that manufactured brand name Adderall XR and orange!