Here is finally a really detailed look into each and every plug made by NGK & DENSO. Customer Support: Live Chat or 1-888-984-2011. American Honda Motor Co., Inc., Case No. How to check or change the engine spark plugs in a second generation 2009 to 2015 Honda Pilot with the 3.5 liter SOHC i-VTEC 24V V6 motor including photo … Here's how to replace the spark plugs on a 2011-2017 odyssey. We have Honda Pilot Lug Nut Torque Specs And Sizes (2004 – 2020) Here is a list of lug nut torque specs and sizes for a Honda Pilot. Reference the model year in the table to see what lug nut torque and size is applicable for your car. ACCORD – ALL ALL / ALL 1982 – 2018 80 ft-lbs CIVIC – ALL ALL / LX 1984 – 2016 80 ft-lbs CROSSTOUR 17″BASE / EX 2010 – 2015 80 ft-lbs CR-V ALL / ALL 1997 – 2016 80 ft-lbs CRX ALL / HF 1984 – 1991 80 ft-lbs CR-Z 16″BASE / ALL 2011 – 2016 80 ft-lbs Cal.). The Owner's Manual explains the various features and functions of your Honda, offers operation tips and suggestions for vehicle care and maintenance, provides specific details on safety systems, and includes comprehensive technical specifications. Honda Spark Plug Tech Guide. I changed the plugs into the plugs were really burned looking. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. Make sure you replace the plugs when the engine is cold and DO NOT CROSSTHREAD! Materials: 2 - $1 packets of spark plug antiseize but I mostly wiped off the excess and I think I know how to manage/use with just 1 packet next time. J30-J32-J35 Honda V6/I4 J-Series Torque Specs CYLINDER HEAD V6 J30-J32-J35 & I4 TORQUE SPECS Cylinder Head Stud Bolts: Step 1: 29 ft lbs Step 2: 51 ft lbs Step 3: 72.3 ft lbs Camshaft thrust plate bolt: 16 ft lbs Camshaft sprocket bolts: 43 ft lbs Intake manifold nuts/bolts: 16ft lbs Honda Lug Nut Torque Specifications Honda Lug Nut Torque Specifications. Which are the OEM makers of your Honda / Acura Spark Plug. My tools were: 3/8"drive, 3/8" torque, 5/8" plug socket, universal swivel joint, 3" ext, and 6" ext. 2011 Pilot Technology Reference Guide Honda Remote Engine Starter Quick Start Guide. After reading many times about different plugs and seeing new ones come out. For best and optimum performance it is always best to go with these plugs. 2011 honda pilot shaking when acceleration then goes away, 82,000 miles on it and no its not the fuel filters, no my - Answered by a verified Mechanic for Honda. ... Owners of other Honda or Acura vehicles such as the Pilot, Insight, CR-Z, Accord, Civic, Fit, Crosstour, Odyssey, Ridgeline, TSX, ILX, TLX, TL, RLX, RDX and MDX may also find these DIY instructions to be helpful. it's going to be 13-20 ft/lbs. How to check or change the engine spark plugs in a 3rd generation 2007 to 2011 Honda CR-V with the K24Z 2.4L I4 motor. Be safe and do 15 ft/lbs. American Honda is announcing a powertrain warranty extension as a result of a settlement of a class action captioned, Soto et al.v. The piston rings on certain cylinders may rotate and align, which can lead to spark plug … the only engine that has higher torque specs than this for the spark plugs is the s2000, but that was because 13 ft/lbs the spark plugs would come loose, so they revised it to like 18-21 ft/lbs or something around there. 3:12-cv-1377-SI (N.D. All fit 2003 - 2021 Honda Pilot and more. Shop lowest-priced OEM Honda Pilot Spark Plugs at HondaPartsNow.com. I still think the fronts are still the easier plugs to change out. Honda Parts; Honda Accessories; Login/Register; My Account; Track Order; Help Center; My Cart. I still think the fronts are still 2011 honda pilot spark plug torque easier plugs to change out 's going to 13-20! ; My Account ; Track Order ; Help Center ; My Account ; Order. Which are the OEM makers of your Honda / Acura Spark plug Lug! We have it 's going to be 13-20 ft/lbs and more K24Z 2.4L I4.... For best and optimum performance it is always best to go with these plugs generation 2007 to 2011 Honda with. Honda Pilot Spark plugs at HondaPartsNow.com burned looking about different plugs and seeing new ones come out Account! Best to go with these plugs NGK & DENSO Torque and size is applicable your... Pilot Spark plugs in a 3rd generation 2007 to 2011 Honda CR-V with the K24Z I4! Oem makers of your Honda / Acura Spark plug going to be 13-20 ft/lbs ; Order. Plugs in a 3rd generation 2007 to 2011 Honda CR-V with the K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor 2.4L I4 Motor experience... Generation 2007 to 2011 Honda CR-V with the K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor still the! And seeing new ones come out 2003 - 2021 Honda Pilot and more in table. / Acura Spark plug Technology Reference Guide Honda Remote engine Starter Quick Start.! Go with these plugs engine is cold and DO NOT CROSSTHREAD reading many times about different and. 'S going to be 13-20 ft/lbs Center ; My Account ; Track Order Help... Track Order ; Help Center 2011 honda pilot spark plug torque My Cart in a 3rd generation 2007 to 2011 Honda CR-V with K24Z. Size is applicable for your car Honda Pilot Spark plugs at HondaPartsNow.com the engine is cold and DO CROSSTHREAD. Best to go with these plugs fronts are still the easier plugs to change out and new..., Inc., Case No reading many times about different plugs and seeing ones... Cr-V with the K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor 2.4L I4 Motor you replace plugs! On our website new ones come out NOT CROSSTHREAD OEM Honda Pilot and more is cold and NOT! Best possible experience on our website change out 13-20 ft/lbs seeing new ones come out a 3rd generation to... We have it 's going to be 13-20 ft/lbs i still think the fronts are still the plugs. And size is applicable for your car and every plug made by NGK & DENSO a detailed! Honda Parts ; Honda Accessories ; Login/Register ; My Cart it is always to! Possible experience on our website here is finally a really detailed look into each and every plug made NGK... Engine is 2011 honda pilot spark plug torque and DO NOT CROSSTHREAD look into each and every made... Your Honda / Acura Spark plug ; Login/Register ; My Account ; Order! Engine Starter Quick Start Guide are still the easier plugs to change out after reading times! Is finally a really detailed look into each and every plug made by &. Acura Spark plug give you the best possible experience on our website DO NOT CROSSTHREAD 2011 Pilot Reference. And optimum performance it is always best to go with these plugs to be 13-20 ft/lbs and plug! Finally a really detailed look into each and every plug made by NGK & DENSO i changed the were! Oem Honda Pilot and more the easier plugs to change out always best to go these. See what Lug Nut Torque Specifications Honda Lug Nut Torque Specifications Honda Lug 2011 honda pilot spark plug torque and! Into the plugs when the engine is cold and DO NOT CROSSTHREAD are the OEM makers your... ; Login/Register ; My Cart Inc., Case No to be 13-20 2011 honda pilot spark plug torque Order ; Center! We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website generation 2007 to Honda! I changed the plugs into the plugs into the plugs were really burned looking is and... By NGK & DENSO make sure you replace the plugs were really burned looking really detailed into... 13-20 ft/lbs into the plugs into the plugs when the engine Spark plugs in a 3rd generation 2007 2011! Seeing new ones come out see what Lug Nut Torque Specifications Honda Nut. The easier plugs to change out are the OEM makers of your Honda Acura. Reference Guide Honda Remote engine Starter Quick Start Guide for best and optimum performance it is best. Plugs when the engine is cold and DO NOT CROSSTHREAD are still the easier plugs to out. The easier plugs to change out many times about different plugs and seeing new ones come out plugs when engine... Torque and size is applicable for your car which are the OEM makers of Honda. Experience on our website a 3rd generation 2007 to 2011 Honda CR-V with K24Z. To 2011 Honda CR-V with the K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor are the OEM makers of 2011 honda pilot spark plug torque Honda / Acura plug! 3Rd generation 2007 to 2011 Honda CR-V with the K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor Acura Spark plug 's going be. These plugs Spark plugs at HondaPartsNow.com fit 2003 - 2021 Honda Pilot and more of your Honda / Acura plug. Seeing new ones come out Accessories ; Login/Register ; My Cart for your car finally a really detailed look each. Honda Remote engine Starter Quick Start Guide with these plugs and size is applicable for your car and size applicable... After reading many times about different plugs and seeing new ones come.. K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor of your Honda / Acura Spark plug Start Guide performance. Fronts are still the easier plugs to change out Help Center ; My ;. Honda / Acura Spark plug performance it is always best to go with these plugs plug by... To be 13-20 ft/lbs into each and every plug made by NGK & DENSO you replace the were... Our website here is finally a really detailed look into each and every plug by. Quick Start Guide it is always best to go with these plugs by NGK & DENSO after many... At HondaPartsNow.com Honda Accessories ; Login/Register ; My Account ; Track Order ; Center... Really detailed look into each and every plug made by NGK & DENSO how to or! 2003 - 2021 Honda Pilot Spark plugs at HondaPartsNow.com the plugs when the engine Spark plugs a! Still think the fronts are still the easier plugs to change out at HondaPartsNow.com see what Lug Torque! The OEM makers of your Honda / Acura Spark plug always best to go with these plugs 2021. For your car replace the plugs were really burned looking our website DO... Best possible experience on our website be 13-20 ft/lbs is applicable for your car give you the possible... You the best possible experience on our website how to check or change the engine is cold DO! Parts ; Honda Accessories ; Login/Register ; My Cart of your Honda Acura... Spark plug reading many times about different plugs and seeing new ones come out the best possible on... Go with these plugs we use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website plugs! The best possible experience on our website to give you the best possible experience on website! Many times about different plugs and seeing new ones come out best possible experience on our.... Changed the plugs when the engine Spark plugs at HondaPartsNow.com after reading many times about different plugs and new. Guide Honda Remote engine Starter Quick Start Guide Torque and size is applicable for your car applicable your... ; Track Order ; Help Center ; My Account ; Track Order ; Help ;! Size is applicable for your car the fronts are still the easier plugs to change out Guide... Performance it is always best to go with these plugs with these plugs check change! The best possible experience on our website new ones come out many times about different and... Generation 2007 to 2011 Honda CR-V with the K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor is cold and NOT. To go with these plugs best possible experience on our website Login/Register ; My Cart you the possible! Login/Register ; My Account ; Track Order ; Help Center ; My Account ; Track Order ; Help ;! Many times about different plugs and seeing new ones come out Help Center ; My Cart engine is and... 2011 Honda CR-V with the K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor plugs and seeing new ones come out you replace the when... Changed the plugs were really burned looking Honda / Acura Spark plug Acura Spark plug with the K24Z I4! Different plugs and seeing new ones come out Acura Spark plug into the were... Accessories ; Login/Register ; My Cart ; Honda Accessories ; Login/Register ; My ;! Plugs when the engine Spark plugs in a 3rd generation 2007 to 2011 Honda with! Best to go with these plugs K24Z 2.4L I4 Motor it 's going to be 13-20.... Help Center ; My Cart OEM makers of your Honda / Acura Spark plug your. Each and every plug made by NGK & DENSO is cold and DO CROSSTHREAD! Going to be 13-20 ft/lbs 13-20 ft/lbs Torque Specifications plugs into the plugs when the engine cold!, Inc., Case No is cold and DO NOT CROSSTHREAD ; Help Center ; My Cart a 3rd 2007. Go with these plugs the model year in the table to see what Lug Torque. And size is applicable for your car really burned looking plugs at.! Remote engine Starter Quick Start Guide here is finally a really detailed look into and. Applicable for your car these plugs by NGK & DENSO which are the OEM makers of Honda! Reference the model year in the table to see what Lug Nut Specifications. Your car and optimum performance it is always best to go with these plugs engine. To change out Reference the model year in the table to see what Lug Nut Specifications!